PDA

View Full Version : Friday Funsies : DACA Gets The Axe

NightTrain
01-26-2017, 01:32 PM
Tomorrow Trump kills the illegal Executive Amnesty program 0bama skirted Congress with.

This brings a tear of joy to my eye. (sniff)

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2017/01/26/trump-to-sign-executive-order-ending-unconstitutional-executive-amnesty-n2277191

The ACLU will file lawsuits, along with every illegal advocacy group out there - but there's not much legal footing for them since it was unconstitutional in the first place.

Still, it'll be fun to see the where the Rev Limiter on a liberal's head is set. I say it's 5400 RPMs, but some estimates say it's as high as 8200 RPMs on your average moonbat. Could this break the theoretically possible 10,000 RPM barrier?

jimnyc
01-26-2017, 02:35 PM
Oh well, no 'get out of jail free' cards for them!

NightTrain
01-26-2017, 02:44 PM
Oh well, no 'get out of jail free' cards for them!

Has anyone driven by the usual illegal hotspots outside of Home Depot or similar stores lately? Has the labor pool disappeared?

jimnyc
01-26-2017, 02:55 PM
Has anyone driven by the usual illegal hotspots outside of Home Depot or similar stores lately? Has the labor pool disappeared?

There are 2 areas by me. One is a gas station with a huge parking lot. Daily you will find no less than 10 people, up to 30, waiting for day jobs. Of course you see them at Home Depot too, but not as prevalent though believe it or not. I honestly don't know if there's any noticeable difference. I hope not!! I'm hoping more for arrests and free rides!! :laugh:

NightTrain
01-26-2017, 03:10 PM
There are 2 areas by me. One is a gas station with a huge parking lot. Daily you will find no less than 10 people, up to 30, waiting for day jobs. Of course you see them at Home Depot too, but not as prevalent though believe it or not. I honestly don't know if there's any noticeable difference. I hope not!! I'm hoping more for arrests and free rides!! :laugh:

If I were an ICE agent, those would seem to be the most likely areas to cruise.

I imagine that all the sanctuary city populations have a huge inbound uptick right about now. Those would be a logical choice to focus agents to, and especially at the upcoming protests - I'll watch with interest to see if any illegals are dumb enough to show up to those.

Kathianne
01-26-2017, 03:53 PM
Tomorrow Trump kills the illegal Executive Amnesty program 0bama skirted Congress with.

This brings a tear of joy to my eye. (sniff)

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2017/01/26/trump-to-sign-executive-order-ending-unconstitutional-executive-amnesty-n2277191

The ACLU will file lawsuits, along with every illegal advocacy group out there - but there's not much legal footing for them since it was unconstitutional in the first place.

Still, it'll be fun to see the where the Rev Limiter on a liberal's head is set. I say it's 5400 RPMs, but some estimates say it's as high as 8200 RPMs on your average moonbat. Could this break the theoretically possible 10,000 RPM barrier?

Good. I haven't a problem if Congress wants to come up with some legislation that gives amnesty to kids that have been here for years, BUT what has happened is that they actually have better benefits than the average kid applying for universities. If one of my kids wanted to go to U of Wisc, which one did, they would have to pay out of state tuition, which makes sense. Not so with DACA students.

In any case, the permits given out, even those today, are good for 2 years. That was one reason I thought this needed to stop, pronto.