PDA

View Full Version : So proud of these women, right?

Abbey Marie
01-26-2017, 07:04 PM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9658&stc=1

NightTrain
01-26-2017, 07:09 PM
Liberals really know how to pick winners, don't they?

Abbey Marie
01-26-2017, 07:10 PM
Liberals really know how to pick winners, don't they?

These days, they disgust me.

Balu
01-26-2017, 07:50 PM
Who cares what anybody may do at home in bed by mutual consent? But why to disseminate and promote the thing that any traditional, not modernized religion treat as a sin? http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/standart/dntknw.gif
I see here we have Overton window, also known as the window of discourse in action. It remains to find the beneficiary.
A sad story indeed.

SassyLady
01-26-2017, 10:19 PM
I can't even imagine the extent of the liberal culture's disregard for life. The Women's March was supposed to be all-inclusive which meant that the LGBT crowd was there as well. How they could let this woman stand up there and give a speech about women's rights when she so clearly disregarded the life of a gay man and participated in his gruesome torture and murder is beyond comprehension.

Noir
01-27-2017, 03:33 AM
This has been circulating on LGBT+ blogs I've seen, but has not yet got as much attention as it needs. As an aside it is not believed the man was a homosexual, the only indication of which was a statement by Hylton.

Noir
01-27-2017, 03:40 AM
I can't even imagine the extent of the liberal culture's disregard for life. The Women's March was supposed to be all-inclusive which meant that the LGBT crowd was there as well. How they could let this woman stand up there and give a speech about women's rights when she so clearly disregarded the life of a gay man and participated in his gruesome torture and murder is beyond comprehension.

There are disagreements within all forms of politics, for example Feminism is currently beset by Trans Exclusionary Radical Feminists, and Sex Woker Exclusionary Radical Feminists (TERFs and SWERFs) its clear a lot of LGBT+ were not happy at Hyltons position at the march.