PDA

View Full Version : When push came to shove, I defended Trump

tailfins
01-27-2017, 09:28 AM
On TV the theme is massive anti-Trump demonstrations as if the USA is about to have a revolution. However, one of the neighbors where I'm staying said a relative in Miami heared that Trump will reinstate wet foot-dry foot for Cubans. I was asked several times what I thought of Trump. My response was/is that he cares about the Cuban people and is working to make their miserable life better.

NightTrain
01-27-2017, 09:31 AM
On TV the theme is massive anti-Trump demonstrations as if the USA is about to have a revolution. However, one of the neighbors where I'm staying said a relative in Miami heared that Trump will reinstate wet foot-dry foot for Cubans. I was asked several times what I thought of Trump. My response was/is that he cares about the Cuban people and is working to make their miserable life better.

Cubans already supported Trump.

And that doesn't make up for your actions.

Gunny
01-27-2017, 09:46 AM

I'm confused. What is the point to your post? A pat on the back? I didn't support Trump. He was #17 out of 16 candidates with me. I'm completely unapologetic about it. I swore to uphold and defend the Constitution of the United States against ALL enemies, both foreign and domestic. That made Hillary Clinton my enemy.

As far as Trump goes, he's now the CinC. He gets the same chance with me every other President has. I will however wait to criticize about something he actually does rather than jump to conclusions.

Oh and might want to check your data. I lived in Miami and the Keys for over a decade. Cubans vote Republican.

tailfins
02-11-2017, 07:12 PM
Cubans already supported Trump.

And that doesn't make up for your actions.

I guess it might matter if I cared. I learned a lot from ordinary Cubans in Cuba, not in "La Florida". Among other things: Don't trouble your mind about things you can't change. They just mentally tune out the tripe from the regime, even if it's from events with mandatory attendance.

aboutime
02-11-2017, 07:37 PM
I guess it might matter if I cared. I learned a lot from ordinary Cubans in Cuba, not in "La Florida". Among other things: Don't trouble your mind about things you can't change. They just mentally tune out the tripe from the regime, even if it's from events with mandatory attendance.

Tell the truth tailfins. You only came here to brag about going to Cuba. Most of us still aren't convinced you are anything but a liberal shill, probably in full support of the constant CRYBABY liberals who have been breast-feeding each other Kool-aid from the DNC swimming pool.

tailfins
02-11-2017, 10:35 PM
Tell the truth tailfins. You only came here to brag about going to Cuba. Most of us still aren't convinced you are anything but a liberal shill, probably in full support of the constant CRYBABY liberals who have been breast-feeding each other Kool-aid from the DNC swimming pool.

Are you a BOT, or a human poster? It's really hard to tell.

aboutime
02-11-2017, 11:17 PM
Are you a BOT, or a human poster? It's really hard to tell.

Whatever your expected ignorance demands. What's hard about that? Your instant need not to answer, and pose a defense against factual truth is obvious.