PDA

View Full Version : About those executive orders...

bullypulpit
01-29-2017, 10:35 AM
Donnie is working the executive orders like a champ...But no one who supports the septuagenarian degenerate is protesting like they did with President Obama. Can you say "Hypocrisy"? I knew you could.

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9662&stc=1

jimnyc
01-29-2017, 10:38 AM
I am LOVING them right now!!! Out with shitty Obamacare, the wall is incoming like a rocket, folks coming from shithole countries will be vetted much better than before. But I guess your brain was on pause for 8 years while Obama was in office. Deal with them buddy, you have no choice but to sit back and take it, and enjoy it!! :)

pete311
01-29-2017, 10:45 AM
I am LOVING them right now!!! Out with shitty Obamacare, the wall is incoming like a rocket, folks coming from shithole countries will be vetted much better than before. But I guess your brain was on pause for 8 years while Obama was in office. Deal with them buddy, you have no choice but to sit back and take it, and enjoy it!! :)

This is a fine stance to take. But I am bookmarking this page and in 4-8 years I will remind you of it when you start bitching about the next dem president. You'll whine and cry like you did with Obama and I'll say this same shit. Really productive isn't it?

jimnyc
01-29-2017, 10:49 AM
This is a fine stance to take. But I am bookmarking this page and in 4-8 years I will remind you of it when you start bitching about the next dem president. You'll whine and cry like you did with Obama and I'll say this same shit. Really productive isn't it?

There won't be a need to refer back, I'm a man and am more than happy to admit my stances, even if they differ. Presidents running EO's in the beginning of their presidency to roll a few things back is typical and normal. It all depends on the particular instance/event and why it's being done. Hell, I have very little doubt that I could find a few EO's that Obama signed that weren't half bad. The ONLY knucklehead being 100% hypocritical on this issue is the thread starter himself.

NightTrain
01-29-2017, 11:26 AM

Democrat President in 4 to 8 years?

Did you pay attention in the last election? Do you realize that you've lost the middle class?

Are you ready for the coup-de-grace in 2018 with 10 democrat Senate seats up for election in states that Trump won?

:popcorn:

NightTrain
01-29-2017, 11:29 AM
Donnie is working the executive orders like a champ...But no one who supports the septuagenarian degenerate is protesting like they did with President Obama. Can you say "Hypocrisy"? I knew you could.

The difference, Bully Boy, is that the GOP is smart enough to follow up and cement these EOs into law.

It's hilarious that it took President Trump roughly ONE WEEK to completely undo 0bama's pen-and-phone bullshit. That's got to sting.

And Carter is eternally grateful for the inept 2008-2016 era of buffoonery.

pete311
01-29-2017, 11:35 AM
Democrat President in 4 to 8 years?

Did you pay attention in the last election? Do you realize that you've lost the middle class?

Are you ready for the coup-de-grace in 2018 with 10 democrat Senate seats up for election in states that Trump won?

:popcorn:

Look at history, the pendulum always swings. I can admit Trump could win again in 2020, but 2024 is up for grabs.

NightTrain
01-29-2017, 11:49 AM
Look at history, the pendulum always swings. I can admit Trump could win again in 2020, but 2024 is up for grabs.

You have to have some sort of base. Other than Occupy Idiocy, Jesse Jackson and LGBT, who is your base?

The much-vaunted Blue Wall is lost to you.

Millions of illegals are going to be gone, and besides that, it appears that a positive Voter ID will be required by then, which precludes you from fraud.

Where are you going to get votes?

I'm thinking Johnson has a better shot in 2024 than you guys will.

jimnyc
01-29-2017, 11:56 AM
You have to have some sort of base. Other than Occupy Idiocy, Jesse Jackson and LGBT, who is your base?

"All your base are belong to us!!"

gabosaurus
01-29-2017, 11:57 AM
Every time Obama issued an executive order, you guys screamed and moaned about how he was abusing his power and doing the country wrong. Yet every Trump order is greeted with a celebratory circle jerk and cited as rightful and necessary. Hypocrisy runs rampant.

jimnyc
01-29-2017, 12:00 PM
Good times, good times!!

"but bush did this, but bush did that..."

Time to sit back and enjoy not giving a flying fuck in the world what the democrats think or say, as they have no meaning right now. :beer:

NightTrain
01-29-2017, 12:11 PM
Every time Obama issued an executive order, you guys screamed and moaned about how he was abusing his power and doing the country wrong. Yet every Trump order is greeted with a celebratory circle jerk and cited as rightful and necessary. Hypocrisy runs rampant.

EOs directing enforcement of existing laws shouldn't ever have had to happen in the first place. This very act speaks volumes as to where your shining idiot's head was.

But, Jim is correct : your opinion makes not one bit of difference anywhere other than in your bubble.

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9663&stc=1

gabosaurus
01-29-2017, 12:19 PM
No one's opinion means a damn thing. That is why message boards are fun. I slap you. You slap me back. Then we move on to the next topic. Unless someone gets butt hurt and decides to drag out the whining.

NightTrain
01-29-2017, 12:32 PM
No one's opinion means a damn thing. That is why message boards are fun. I slap you. You slap me back. Then we move on to the next topic. Unless someone gets butt hurt and decides to drag out the whining.

Slap? Sis, you get wrecked.

I have yet to see you score a point - other than entertainment points given with your actual geography as opposed to your claimed geography. Oh, and your 'student's' rebuttal was priceless, too.

Abbey Marie
01-29-2017, 12:35 PM

And thanks to vetting and the wall, we may actually still have a country in 2024.

aboutime
01-29-2017, 03:10 PM

Right you are gabby. But, the biggest difference was. OBAMA was ignoring the constitution. Trump is OBEYING IT. That's what has all of you former law breaking liberals so mad.

Elessar
01-29-2017, 03:19 PM
Right you are gabby. But, the biggest difference was. OBAMA was ignoring the constitution. Trump is OBEYING IT. That's what has all of you former law breaking liberals so mad.

Right you are. And the irony is that Obama declared himself to be a 'Constitutional Scholar'.