PDA

View Full Version : Well, thank you

Abbey Marie
01-29-2017, 11:55 AM
To our liberal-minded folks:

Your ever increasing hysteria, lies, vulgarity, and misguided policies are turning off so many Americans, we are almost ensured continued Republican power. People have seen through your politicians, and your biased media. That is why I believe we have President Trump in the first place.

So please, by all means, keep it up. Keep defending the killing of unborn children. Keep fighting for un-vetted Middle Eastern folks to come into our borders. Keep fighting against the wall and let illegals continue to come pouring in. Keep fighting against Trump's plans to help our economy and create more jobs. Keep fighting against his plan to help cities like Chicago. Keep fighting against his plans to improve our very broken schools. And most of all, keep supporting vulgar, pathetic folks like Madonna and Chelsea Handler and Ashley Judd. People who disgust the average American.

In short, thank you! :cheers2:

jimnyc
01-29-2017, 11:58 AM
I understand the protesting, especially after an election, I've got no issue with that. But wow, the venom this time around, and from many "known" people, is just eye opening. And it's not just a couple here and there, it seems to be a theme among many.

Abbey Marie
01-29-2017, 12:00 PM
I understand the protesting, especially after an election, I've got no issue with that. But wow, the venom this time around, and from many "known" people, is just eye opening. And it's not just a couple here and there, it seems to be a theme among many.

I actually don't understand protesting before the guy did a single thing. Sounds like just sour grapes.

gabosaurus
01-29-2017, 12:01 PM
America was founded on the right to protest. Anyone who thinks the protests and condemnations of the last week or so have been offensive and irresponsible needs to get a grip. Because the best is still to come. Our voices will continue to be heard. We have not yet begun to protest.

NightTrain
01-29-2017, 12:03 PM
If they weren't wrecked prior to November 2016, they most certainly are now.

And they will continue to alienate every normal American with every stunt.

Memo to DNC : Please please please elect Ellison. His CAIR connections will be priceless.

NightTrain
01-29-2017, 12:04 PM
America was founded on the right to protest. Anyone who thinks the protests and condemnations of the last week or so have been offensive and irresponsible needs to get a grip. Because the best is still to come. Our voices will continue to be heard. We have not yet begun to protest.

God, I hope and pray this is so.

Keep up the good work! :thumb:

jimnyc
01-29-2017, 12:08 PM
God, I hope and pray this is so.

Keep up the good work! :thumb:

We get to sit back and laugh our asses off at the hysteria and teeth gnashing. AND the beauty is that these very same actions will help add to further victories for the republicans. It seemed that many understood what had happened just after the election, and admitted that they misunderstood the American people. But a few days later and the looney toonies revert right back to being cuckoo again over Trump.

gabosaurus
01-29-2017, 12:10 PM
I will say the same thing to Trump. Even some Republican lawmakers are beginning to tire of his tactics. It would only take a few of them to tip the balance in the Senate. Trump is like the Wizard of Oz. Ordinary people have not been allowed to see behind the curtain. It's time for him to be unmasked.

jimnyc
01-29-2017, 12:14 PM
http://i.imgur.com/IBeA5QR.jpg

gabosaurus
01-29-2017, 12:16 PM
The election is over. Now is the time to deal with the refuse.

NightTrain
01-29-2017, 12:16 PM
I will say the same thing to Trump. Even some Republican lawmakers are beginning to tire of his tactics. It would only take a few of them to tip the balance in the Senate. Trump is like the Wizard of Oz. Ordinary people have not been allowed to see behind the curtain. It's time for him to be unmasked.

I guess you haven't had a chance to check out today's headlines :

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/01/28/paul-ryan-mitch-mcconnell-launch-bold-and-aggressive-200-day-plan-to-implement-trump-agenda/

Whoopsie!

The hilarious part to this is your assertion that America didn't expect this - when his actions were stated all along during the campaign and these actions are fulfillment of those promises.

And he won the election based on those honored campaign promises.
Tell me again how America doesn't want these policies? :laugh2:

NightTrain
01-29-2017, 12:18 PM
The election is over. Now is the time to deal with the refuse.

We are, with every act dismantling your community organizer's 'legacy'.

Yup, taking out the garbage has never been so satisfying.

Say it with me, Gabs! Thank you, President Trump!

Russ
01-29-2017, 12:18 PM

The Constitution doesn't actually even allow a right to protest - it is only inferred from the rights of "freedom to peaceably assemble" and "freedom of speech". I think the right to protest is important, but I think many of the current protests abuse that right. As soon as the protesters get violent, then it isn't a peacable assembly anymore, and I think the police need to grab everyone breaking a window or setting anything on fire, and put them in jail. And I think it's important that violent protesters go to jail for 6 months or more. That will make the next protesters think about it a little more.

jimnyc
01-29-2017, 12:23 PM
I guess you haven't had a chance to check out today's headlines :

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/01/28/paul-ryan-mitch-mcconnell-launch-bold-and-aggressive-200-day-plan-to-implement-trump-agenda/

Whoopsie!

The hilarious part to this is your assertion that America didn't expect this - when his actions were stated all along during the campaign and these actions are fulfillment of those promises.

And he won the election based on those honored campaign promises.
Tell me again how America doesn't want these policies? :laugh2:

That's what I'm loving about him so far, is that he is so quickly honoring his campaign promises. Someone actually following through on their word! :thumb:

aboutime
01-29-2017, 03:27 PM

jimnyc. Everyone can call me nuts, or out of my mind, or just plain TOO old, but I honestly believe; all of this constant whining, and protesting that is taking place is more than unusual. Namely. I believe it proves, without any doubt. How terrible, and ineffective the present state of our EDUCATIONAL system, from K thru 12, and into colleges, is now coming home to roost.
Unions who took over the teachers, and Democrat legislatures, from Gov's, down to dog catchers, have all be tainted with politics from the LEFT. Not to mention, the obvious huge growth of CRIMES, from simple stolen cars, to gang influenced drug wars on the UNPROTECTED STREETS...caused by Democrat mayors who do not support police.
NO EDUCATION BREEDS CRIME. Period.

Elessar
01-29-2017, 04:08 PM
The Constitution doesn't actually even allow a right to protest - it is only inferred from the rights of "freedom to peaceably assemble" and "freedom of speech". I think the right to protest is important, but I think many of the current protests abuse that right. As soon as the protesters get violent, then it isn't a peacable assembly anymore, and I think the police need to grab everyone breaking a window or setting anything on fire, and put them in jail. And I think it's important that violent protesters go to jail for 6 months or more. That will make the next protesters think about it a little more.

You nailed it Russ! Beat me to it!

Kathianne
01-29-2017, 04:09 PM
Protests don't bother me, destruction of property and preventing business being conducted or traffic flowing does.

The vulgarity at the Women's March just made me turn it off and not pay any attention. If they did have anything to say that might have interested me, it was lost.

The 'resist' types of posts, flooding social media serve the same purpose, I scroll right by and don't pay any attention.

The overall nastiness is making me not listen at all. Some of it is from the right too, I just skim and move on.

I'm spending more of my time reading things that seem more balanced and actually discussing issues, not 'feelings' of despair or jubilation.

Balu
01-29-2017, 04:33 PM
Fine!
It means that you are started struggling against the Law and the Constitution of the USA. Or you don't understand it?
Please, will you tell how old are you? http://s19.rimg.info/c6bc0371781604c0a26797001219a914.gif (http://smayliki.ru/smilie-1227268743.html)

Russ
01-29-2017, 08:46 PM
You nailed it @Russ (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=3576)! Beat me to it!

Cheers, Elessar! :beer: :thumb: