PDA

View Full Version : The Greatest Moment of Week One

NightTrain
01-29-2017, 06:13 PM
I kind of thought this week couldn't get any better - but today it did.

This is hands down the best gift Trump could have possibly delivered to America.

Behold!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/3GnjQsqUIRE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

That's right. He made Chuck Schumer, the Democrat Minority Leader in the Senate, cry on stage in HD.

It wasn't the tragic deaths of Americans who died at the hands of muslim terrorists that made Chuckie cry.

It wasn't the tragic deaths of Americans at the hands of illegals that made him weep.

It was the big meanie President stopping irresponsible immigration - which, of course, means less votes for Democrats.

After Schumer stopped blubbering, he vowed to introduce legislation to overturn the new vetting policy. Apparently in his grief he forgot that he doesn't have the means to pass any kind of legislation without the consent and help of the big bad GOP.

And now the crying face of the Democrats has their official spokesperson who will join in crying. This would be a very good time to invest in Kleenex.

Bilgerat
01-29-2017, 06:29 PM
I've started to drink every time I hear one of these left wing loonies claim "and the Statue of Liberty is crying".

It helps with the pain of hearing their voice :alcoholic:

Abbey Marie
01-30-2017, 07:15 AM
I kind of thought this week couldn't get any better - but today it did.

This is hands down the best gift Trump could have possibly delivered to America.

Behold!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/3GnjQsqUIRE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

That's right. He made Chuck Schumer, the Democrat Minority Leader in the Senate, cry on stage in HD.

It wasn't the tragic deaths of Americans who died at the hands of muslim terrorists that made Chuckie cry.

It wasn't the tragic deaths of Americans at the hands of illegals that made him weep.

It was the big meanie President stopping irresponsible immigration - which, of course, means less votes for Democrats.

After Schumer stopped blubbering, he vowed to introduce legislation to overturn the new vetting policy. Apparently in his grief he forgot that he doesn't have the means to pass any kind of legislation without the consent and help of the big bad GOP.

And now the crying face of the Democrats has their official spokesperson who will join in crying. This would be a very good time to invest in Kleenex.

This post is a big fat slice of awesomeness.

:clap:

NightTrain
01-30-2017, 09:12 AM
This post is a big fat slice of awesomeness.

:clap:

<blush>

:thanks: