PDA

View Full Version : Sheer F-ing Genius

Gunny
01-31-2017, 11:29 AM
Try our product. It helps prevent short term memory loss. Remember this number ....

Motherf*cker, if I could remember your damned number I wouldn't need your stinkin product.

SassyLady
01-31-2017, 04:57 PM
Try our product. It helps prevent short term memory loss. Remember this number ....

Motherf*cker, if I could remember your damned number I wouldn't need your stinkin product.

:rofl1:

Me too! I have to pause and take screen shot of the info.

Kathianne
01-31-2017, 05:47 PM

:laugh:

Gunny
02-01-2017, 09:17 AM

You're worlds ahead of me. I don't even remember how to post a song. I have to write EVERYTHING down. Then try and remember where I wrote it.:laugh:

When I was in the hospital, I was having fits trying to remember my bank access. took me a couple of weeks to remember I could just call the bank.:laugh:

Abbey Marie
02-01-2017, 09:28 AM
I once saw a billboard on I95 sponsored by some literacy group that said, "If you can't read, call this number".

Kathianne
02-01-2017, 09:29 AM
I once saw a billboard on I95 sponsored by some literacy group that said, "If you can't read, call this number".
:laugh:

Gunny
02-01-2017, 09:50 AM

:laugh2:

Bilgerat
02-03-2017, 12:29 PM

And can you tell me WHY they have braille instructions on the drive thru ATM's?

Gunny
02-03-2017, 12:33 PM
And can you tell me WHY they have braille instructions on the drive thru ATM's?

That's GOOD.:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Let me roll down the road in my 1 ton vehicle to the bank so I can use my Braille. THAT's a classic.

aboutime
02-03-2017, 06:57 PM
Back in the 80's, when I spent time in Southern California in comm schools. I remember taking a trip to L.A. on the PCH (Pacific Coast Highway), seeing a big GREEN sign over the road that said "CENTER FOR THE BLIND" outside San Diego.

We laughed while wondering if that GREEN sign also had BRAILLE markings on it???:laugh:
http://icansayit.com/images/deafarts.jpg

Gunny
02-04-2017, 10:42 AM
I just have to laugh at some of this crap so I don't let it irritatte the p*ss out of me. Cindy Crawford her Meaningless Beauty crap.

I need hip surgery. Haven't had hair since before Michael Jordan. Got nerve damage. BUT WAIT ... let me worry about wrinkles around my eyes. Right at the top of my list.

Bilgerat
02-06-2017, 05:19 PM
I just have to laugh at some of this crap so I don't let it irritatte the p*ss out of me. Cindy Crawford her Meaningless Beauty crap.

I need hip surgery. Haven't had hair since before Michael Jordan. Got nerve damage. BUT WAIT ... let me worry about wrinkles around my eyes. Right at the top of my list.

They always add; "But wait! There's More!"

Gunny
02-06-2017, 11:19 PM
They always add; "But wait! There's More!"

I know. I can get double the order if I order in the next 10 minutes and just have to pay separate shipping and handling. I used to deal on E-Bay. I KNOW what separate shipping and handling means. Fool me once .....

Bilgerat
02-20-2017, 02:56 PM
That's GOOD.:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Let me roll down the road in my 1 ton vehicle to the bank so I can use my Braille. THAT's a classic.

I just found out why the ATM has braille

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9697&stc=1

Gunny
02-20-2017, 06:06 PM
I just found out why the ATM has braille

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9697&stc=1

Hey, that's MY cane. You should be ashamed making fun. Here's your new driver's license and registration so you can barrel that 1 ton pickup down the road. We won't bother with the part where you can't see out of your right eye and have to drive with your left foot. Just pay this fee ....:laugh2: