PDA

View Full Version : Boy Scouts Cave In to Fags

Gunny
02-02-2017, 11:56 AM
It's too bad. At the time I quit, I already thought they were a bunch of fags. My vision though at the time was skewed. I was 13, sitting in a Florida Room at a meeting and these girls walked by. Last meeting for Gunny.:laugh:

However, I'd been a scout since I was 7 or so. They teach a lot of good things. Now they say it's okay to be transgender. Just figure the odds on getting me in a 2 man tent with a fag. Glad I retired from the Marines before that crap was "okay" with them too.

I guess being normal and liking girls isn't popular anymore. Hell, I wanted to be a damned Girl Scout so I could go camping with THEM.:laugh2:

pete311
02-02-2017, 01:58 PM
Sucks to be old and harbor outdated values doesn't it?

Abbey Marie
02-02-2017, 02:46 PM

Just had to add that intended insult, right Pete?

pete311
02-02-2017, 02:54 PM
Just had to add that intended insult, right Pete?
Don't lecture me about insults when you decide to give gunny a pass on using hateful language

NightTrain
02-02-2017, 03:00 PM
Don't lecture me about insults when you decide to give gunny a pass on using hateful language

Who elected you Sheriff?

If you haven't figured it out yet, Snowflake, here's a clue : we're not very PC around here.

pete311
02-02-2017, 03:05 PM
Who elected you Sheriff?

If you haven't figured it out yet, Snowflake, here's a clue : we're not very PC around here.

Cool, so what is your problem again?

NightTrain
02-02-2017, 03:18 PM
Cool, so what is your problem again?

You with your hypocrisy of calling anyone out on application of names.

pete311
02-02-2017, 03:29 PM
You with your hypocrisy of calling anyone out on application of names.
You're thinking of Abbey. I called no one out on application of names.

Abbey Marie
02-02-2017, 03:34 PM

Gunny can use just about whatever language he wishes. This board is very liberal that way, lol, and I ain't his Mama.

You, however, tried to personally insult him (though I doubt he cares what you think, honestly). Either you see the difference there, or you are saying that the word fag is directly a personal insult to you.
:dunno:

pete311
02-02-2017, 04:03 PM
Gunny can use just about whatever language he wishes. This board is very liberal that way, lol, and I ain't his Mama.

You, however, tried to personally insult him (though I doubt he cares what you think, honestly). Either you see the difference there, or you are saying that the word fag is directly a personal insult to you.
:dunno:

And you ain't my mama. Using the word fag does personally insult me. I did not however chastise him for using it.

Abbey Marie
02-02-2017, 04:12 PM
And you ain't my mama. Using the word fag does personally insult me. I did not however chastise him for using it.

No, you just insulted him. Which is what I said.
Sheesh, why do you seem to always need me to repeat uncomplicated things?

Noir
02-02-2017, 04:19 PM
:salute: Good that they're solidifying themselves as a non-Muslim organisation.

pete311
02-02-2017, 04:33 PM
No, you just insulted him. Which is what I said.
Sheesh, why do you seem to always need me to repeat uncomplicated things?

And he insulted me. Let's move on.

Black Diamond
02-02-2017, 05:38 PM
:salute: Good that they're solidifying themselves as a non-Muslim organisation.
I hate Islam and homosexuality. See how that works. Tough for you to understand, isn't it?

Hitler was against commies. I hate communism. i hate nazism. Baffled yet?

Black Diamond
02-02-2017, 05:39 PM
Shut up, faggot.

Russ
02-02-2017, 05:58 PM

Are you kidding me? You are the biggest insulter, foul language user, and name-caller on the board, you jackhole twit. :laugh2:

Elessar
02-02-2017, 07:13 PM

You are so damn stupid.

Elessar
02-02-2017, 07:22 PM

You began it with insults and disparaging comments.

If you don't like your ill-willed replies resounded to, then shut shut
your insulting pie-hole.

pete311
02-02-2017, 07:39 PM
You began it with insults and disparaging comments.

If you don't like your ill-willed replies resounded to, then shut shut
your insulting pie-hole.

Gunny had the first insult. What a waste of my time.

Elessar
02-02-2017, 07:52 PM
Gunny had the first insult. What a waste of my time.

You are a waste of everyone's time time.

Try insulting an E-7 Marine, fool. You are good at insulting Vets, but are
really weak. You think you are high and holy, but are just a piece of whale turd,
settling down to the depths.

All you do is incite and insult. There is hardly ever a text to back up your assertions, just weak
links that never show substance.

fj1200
02-02-2017, 08:00 PM
:facepalm99:

Black Diamond
02-02-2017, 11:01 PM
:facepalm99:
You know you love it.

fj1200
02-03-2017, 08:29 AM
You know you love it.

Uh huh. :rolleyes: All this because of "old."

Noir
02-03-2017, 08:50 AM

There are few insults as vile as the O word FJ, especially when said around o*d people.

fj1200
02-03-2017, 08:52 AM
There are few insults as vile as the O word FJ, especially when said around o*d people.

True, I would think Gunny would revel in being o*d though. :shrug:

Nothing like a good pile-on though. :woohoo:

Gunny
02-03-2017, 09:46 AM

Nope. Not in my book. In my book it sucks to force the unnatural on the normal folk. There's nothing out-dated about about being right. Boys are boys and girls are girls. Simple 1st grade science.

Abbey Marie
02-03-2017, 09:48 AM

And yet you and Noir took the time to reply about it. :rolleyes:

Gunny
02-03-2017, 10:10 AM

Bubba, you are the pissiest most miserable person on this board. You never have nothing nice to say about ANYTHING. You might not like my vernacular but tough shit. I "hate" almost nothing. I could care less about fags. I don't want to know what your malfunction is. I don't run around announcing "Hey, I'm a biologically normal white male that likes girls". Don't even have the tee shirt.

If there's any "hatred", it's for people or groups of people purposefully forcing themselves on others who don't want them around.

And if you think I get a pass -- especially from the staff -- you need to lay off the bong and read some posts. They're the first people to line up with the paddle if they don't like something I say.

And ... save your PC lecture for someone else. I'm about as PC as Atilla the Hun.

fj1200
02-03-2017, 10:14 AM

Because dumb argument is dumb.

Gunny
02-03-2017, 10:22 AM
Shut up, faggot.

LMFAO. I got to spread it around. :laugh2:

Gunny
02-03-2017, 10:41 AM
True, I would think Gunny would revel in being o*d though. :shrug:

Nothing like a good pile-on though. :woohoo:

Let's be clear: I have NEVER asked anyone to "pile on". I DO appreciate the friends I have. Petey makes his own enemies. He is quite the hypocrite. For someone who is good at semantics, you have a flaw. You can't discern patterns. When I argue with someone it's one-on-one. And when I see a pile on, I usually back out. Always have.

My comment is based on something I hate to see. More destruction of our morals. BOY Scouts means BOY Scouts. Not "I don't know what the Hell I am and will screw anything that moves Scouts". Here's a clue: Get a mirror and strip down. It'll tell you what you are.

I'm sick of people taking away from us who we are.

Black Diamond
02-03-2017, 10:44 AM
That's not correct.

fj1200
02-03-2017, 10:44 AM
Let's be clear: I have NEVER asked anyone to "pile on". I DO appreciate the friends I have. Petey makes his own enemies. He is quite the hypocrite. For someone who is good at semantics, you have a flaw. You can't discern patterns. When I argue with someone it's one-on-one. And when I see a pile on, I usually back out. Always have.

My comment is based on something I hate to see. More destruction of our morals. BOY Scouts means BOY Scouts. Not "I don't know what the Hell I am and will screw anything that moves Scouts". Here's a clue: Get a mirror and strip down. It'll tell you what you are.

I'm sick of people taking away from us who we are.

I know, it just kind of happens. Nevertheless even if you disagree with the move I'm pretty sure that's not the new motto.

fj1200
02-03-2017, 10:45 AM
That's not correct.

It kind of is. Or at the very least was the start.

Abbey Marie
02-03-2017, 11:05 AM

Indeed. :laugh:

Black Diamond
02-03-2017, 11:08 AM
Yes. The argument that says outdated values are incorrect values is dumb.

Gunny
02-03-2017, 11:09 AM
I know, it just kind of happens. Nevertheless even if you disagree with the move I'm pretty sure that's not the new motto.

I'll go back to my same old argument. Call it the Scouts. I'm translating to living in close proximity -- like a 2 man hooch -- with someone who has to run around announcing they are dumber than shit and biologically retarded. Then we can go to psychology -- above all other things, I'm a fag first. Why else would you feel the need to announce it? At no point in my life -- and you can work your way up from 1sr grade -- did I need to know your retarded sexual behavior. If THAT is how you have to identify yourself there is no substance to you. Fag first, Marine second. No thanks. Your ass is on mess duty. If you're a Marine first then no one knows what you do when you go home and no one cares.

But don't piss down my neck and tell me it's raining. There is nothing normal about being a fag. wonder how many Boy Scouts this is going to cost. I'd quit immediately. And I'd pull my kids out. I will not teach my kids it's normal, nor put them in an environment that says it is.

fj1200
02-03-2017, 11:14 AM

Of course not at all what I was referring to... But outdated values might be incorrect values. I've not seen any indication that this was forced on the Boy Scouts.

I'll go back to my same old argument. Call it the Scouts. I'm translating to living in close proximity -- like a 2 man hooch -- with someone who has to run around announcing they are dumber than shit and biologically retarded. Then we can go to psychology -- above all other things, I'm a fag first. Why else would you feel the need to announce it? At no point in my life -- and you can work your way up from 1sr grade -- did I need to know your retarded sexual behavior. If THAT is how you have to identify yourself there is no substance to you. Fag first, Marine second. No thanks. Your ass is on mess duty. If you're a Marine first then no one knows what you do when you go home and no one cares.

But don't piss down my neck and tell me it's raining. There is nothing normal about being a fag. wonder how many Boy Scouts this is going to cost. I'd quit immediately. And I'd pull my kids out. I will not teach my kids it's normal, nor put them in an environment that says it is.

I think you're projecting your opinion onto others; That's the way that you see it so it must be the truth. Some "boys" might just want to be in the boy scouts.

NightTrain
02-03-2017, 11:24 AM
I personally don't know of anyone that would knowingly send their children to be indoctrinated with gender confusion. Yet another example of the cancer of liberalism destroying a once wholesome organization.

I was a Boy Scout a long time ago, and the difference between then and now is startling. There's not a chance in hell that I'd send my kids to associate with the Boy Scouts now.

Fortunately, alternatives to the Boy Scouts are springing up all over the country.

Black Diamond
02-03-2017, 11:28 AM
Of course not at all what I was referring to... But outdated values might be incorrect values. I've not seen any indication that this was forced on the Boy Scouts.

It was not forced on the Boy Scouts. They have embraced gay tranny stuff on their own.

Gunny
02-03-2017, 11:32 AM

I think you're projecting your opinion onto others; That's the way that you see it so it must be the truth. Some "boys" might just want to be in the boy scouts.

I am not projecting. I am expressing my opinion. Let's be honest ... I created a thread. It's not like you are the master of originality around here. You sit around like a buzzard and attack other peoples' threads. Pick apart their words. You're less creative than I am. So no hissy fits when I pull something out of the sky just to give you something to pick at.

Black Diamond
02-03-2017, 11:37 AM
Why do the Boy Scouts have to take a stand on these issues either way? Just leave it alone.

revelarts
02-03-2017, 11:37 AM
I have to say that in principal ... but not in tone... a kinda agree with Gunny's post #37.
and to turn the conversation a bit

The Boy Scouts of America says it will begin accepting members based on their gender identity, opening the door for transgender boys to join.

Under the new policy, which takes effect immediately, membership in Cub Scouts and Boy Scouts will be based on the gender indicated on an application.
Previously, the organization relied on an individual's birth certificate to determine eligibility for its single-gender programs.
"However, that approach is no longer sufficient as communities and state laws are interpreting gender identity differently, and these laws vary widely from state to state," BSA spokeswoman Effie Delimarkos said in a statement Monday.
The change brings the Boy Scouts in line with other youth organizations, including the Girl Scouts, that have created transgender-friendly membership policies in recent years.
It comes a few months after an 8-year-old Cub Scout in New Jersey accused the organization of expelling him for being transgender.

The Boy Scouts did not specifically cite the New Jersey case in its statement. But Chief Scout Executive Michael Surbaugh acknowledged the group recently had been "challenged by a very complex topic... the issue of gender identity." "We've taken the opportunity to evaluate and update our approach. I hope you'll join with me in embracing the opportunity to bring scouting to more families and children who can benefit from what our organization has to offer," he said in video statement.
"This is an area that we will continue to thoughtfully evaluate to bring the benefits of scouting to the greatest number of youth possible all while remaining true to our core beliefs."...

SO It's OK to be CALLED a BOY Scout, in fact it'd be Against the LAW not to allow a Trans of any kind to become a BOY scout. but it's an INSULT to call a " (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/29/dont-call-pregnant-women-expectant-mothers-might-offend-transgender/)person" expecting a baby an (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/29/dont-call-pregnant-women-expectant-mothers-might-offend-transgender/)"Expectant Mother". (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/29/dont-call-pregnant-women-expectant-mothers-might-offend-transgender/)

Sorry, I see no reason to bow to other people's mental issues.

the other thing here is why should trans get special treatment?
this is the BOY Scouts, If they are NOT boys but one of 32+ other gender flavors then they should create another kind of SCOUT.
there's a reason there's a GIRL and a BOY Scout. And it's not discrimination. It's recognizing what all of the NEW genders claim they want others to recognize, the fact that there ARE in Fact differences in genders, socially, emotional and physically and it's OK to approach each with various emphasis.

the girl and boy scouts have been fine for decades. if NEW genders want their own Scouts, GO FOR IT. there's nothing legally holding them back from it. why try and BLUR the 2 genders 99% of others find comforting to satisfy trans ever morphing standards and wishes? It makes ZERO sense.

Overall the new laws and reg that sadly have the BSA bowing are because of the obvious attempts to diffuse traditional views and institutions using the law,
Not to teach children scouting or even about being Proud of their CHOSEN and or "born" genders.

NightTrain
02-03-2017, 11:41 AM
You're thinking of Abbey. I called no one out on application of names.

I think we're all on the same page as to what prompted your usual knee jerk reaction.

You've got a long, consistent history of objecting to any anti-homo slur and reliably ride to defend any and every gay subject that crops up.

Your ire was raised by the usage of 'fag', was it not?

Noir
02-03-2017, 11:44 AM

As did you (:

Gunny
02-03-2017, 11:53 AM
Why do the Boy Scouts have to take a stand on these issues either way? Just leave it alone.

I completely agree, but I think you're missing the main point. Don't ask don't tell is a good policy. The gays have pushed this issue. Another special interest group wanting more rights than the rest of us have. What's next? A rainbow merit badge? So if you're normal you don't get one.

This, to me, is an issue of what I just stated. not so much being gay. You want to be weird? Accept the consequences for YOUR behavior.

THEY are the ones announcing they are gay, not me.

Elessar
02-03-2017, 01:01 PM
I personally don't know of anyone that would knowingly send their children to be indoctrinated with gender confusion. Yet another example of the cancer of liberalism destroying a once wholesome organization.

I was a Boy Scout a long time ago, and the difference between then and now is startling. There's not a chance in hell that I'd send my kids to associate with the Boy Scouts now.

Fortunately, alternatives to the Boy Scouts are springing up all over the country.

That is pure fact. I was in the Scouts growing up and there was never this kind of gender issue
or sexuality problem.

Black Diamond
02-03-2017, 01:03 PM
That is pure fact. I was in the Scouts growing up and there was never this kind of gender issue
or sexuality problem.
It's disgusting.

Abbey Marie
02-03-2017, 01:34 PM

Stop piling on! :laugh2:

jimnyc
02-03-2017, 01:38 PM
Give the trans kids their badges right from the get go, this way they don't feel marginalized. Have many safe rooms available for those who feel insulted, by something. No need to 'earn' anything anymore, just teach them and let them know everyone is 'equal' and therefore everyone wins and gets a badge. Soon the girl scouts and boy scouts will be integrated into one club, as the boys who are girls will want into the girl scouts and girls who turn to boys will want to be in boy scouts. Turning them all into one club makes them ALL tolerant and all one big happy family of knuckleheads.

Abbey Marie
02-03-2017, 01:42 PM
I can just see Boy Scout camping in the future: designated gender-neutral
bushes to pee behind.

Abbey Marie
02-03-2017, 01:45 PM
Give the trans kids their badges right from the get go, this way they don't feel marginalized. Have many safe rooms available for those who feel insulted, by something. No need to 'earn' anything anymore, just teach them and let them know everyone is 'equal' and therefore everyone wins and gets a badge. Soon the girl scouts and boy scouts will be integrated into one club, as the boys who are girls will want into the girl scouts and girls who turn to boys will want to be in boy scouts. Turning them all into one club makes them ALL tolerant and all one big happy family of knuckleheads.

Gender is a construct. Just thinking that there should be separate boy and girl Scouts is sexist and offensive.

fj1200
02-04-2017, 04:44 PM
It was not forced on the Boy Scouts. They have embraced gay tranny stuff on their own.

As is their right.

I am not projecting. I am expressing my opinion. Let's be honest ... I created a thread. It's not like you are the master of originality around here. You sit around like a buzzard and attack other peoples' threads. Pick apart their words. You're less creative than I am. So no hissy fits when I pull something out of the sky just to give you something to pick at.

No? You sit around complaining how gay marines need to be marines first, and I don't disagree, but it seems you keep saying that any gay marine you've met has obsessed about being gay. I'm sure there are countless gay marines who were specifically marines first and you might not know it.

FWIW I presume that people start threads on a debate site with the purpose of engaging in debate. I could be wrong about that though.

fj1200
02-04-2017, 04:45 PM
or sexuality problem.

Times change, the Boy Scouts change.

Black Diamond
02-04-2017, 05:51 PM
I Dont think anyone here ever said it wasn't the Boy Scouts right to turn into the tranny scouts. It's just quite unfortunate.

Abbey Marie
02-04-2017, 06:29 PM
As did you (:

You are being straight up intellectually dishonest. I did not roll my eyes via smiley, and imply the posts were dopey and beneath me.

Gunny
02-05-2017, 11:31 AM
Gender is a construct. Just thinking that there should be separate boy and girl Scouts is sexist and offensive.

I don't know. What I DO know is all I have to do is look down and there's no confusion. "It's a boy!":laugh:

I DID want to go camping with the Girl Scouts though but that "gender issue" had NOTHING to do with being a fag. :laugh2::poke: