PDA

View Full Version : Obituary-Lindley

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
02-02-2017, 02:38 PM
This is to notify any that may want to sign the online guestbook, not sure if it also allows/gives space for comments, after signing.
I wrote a poem about my mom today. Instead of my usual 10/15 minutes of writing it took my almost three hours to write the poem and its only 14 verses. Hard to write anything, but I did so to force myself to face reality .

I have read all the comments, private messages and I want to thanks ALL that wrote and expressed so well as friends, their concern.
That as meant the world to e to see such generous and caring people here, my friends.
A truly humbling experience and one hat I shall always remember and have immense appreciation for.

Link has my mom's picture, she was so proud of her 13 kids. Even me!!!!-Tyr

http://www.democrattribune.com/story/2382583.html

Online guestbook can be signed at
www.rollerfuneralhomes.com/westmemphis.

Velma Lindley Thrasher
Thursday, February 2, 2017

(Photo)
PROCTOR - Velma Parks Lindley Thrasher, 88, passed away Monday, January 30, 2017 at her home. Mrs. Thrasher was born November 18, 1928 in Booneville, Miss. to the late Julius and Ottis Parks. She is survived by six sons, Julian (Dely) Lindley of Olive Branch, Miss., Jesse Lindley of Proctor, Homer Lindley of Proctor, Robert (Riza) Lindley of Millington, Donald Lindley of Marion and Ronald Lindley of Marion; four daughters, Judy Padilla of Proctor, Patricia Tacito of Marion, Mary (Jack) Smithey of West Memphis and Stella Cook of West Memphis; 17 grandchildren, Samantha, Allissa, Iana, Matt, David, Kelley, Michael, Molly, LeErin, KaShaundra, Justin, Benjamin, Misty, Regena, Racheal, Ashley and Chad; 33 great-grandchildren: Lindley "Alex", Royce, Tyler, Faith, Mason, Elizabeth, Blakely, Cash, Kaleigh, Paige, Tyler, Tyler Marie, Michael, Rosa, Dakota, Lisa, Harley, Kennedy, Caleb, Ty, Miles, Matthew, Maisy, Jesse, Madison, Brenton, Jaxon, Elon, MaKenna, Leightyn, Chad, Keegan, and Cade; three great-great grandchildren: Kane, Kamden and Ashton.

Mrs. Thrasher was preceded in death by two husbands, H.D. Lindley and Jamie Red Thrasher; two brothers, William and Eugene; three sisters, Faye, Magdalene and Francis and her parents.

Visitation will be from 9:00am-11:00am, Saturday, February 4 at Roller-Citizens Funeral Home in West Memphis. Funeral services will follow at 11:00 am. Interment will be in Marked Tree Cemetery. Pallbearers for the funeral will be Brandon Stripling, Matt Thrift, Chad Lindley, Ty Fleming, Cody Atkinson, and Homer Lindley. Online guestbook can be signed at www.rollerfuneralhomes.com/westmemphis.

Kathianne
02-02-2017, 02:48 PM
Robert, again my condolences and prayers for your mom and family.

Yes, a message may be left at that site.