PDA

View Full Version : I want to thank my friends

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
02-05-2017, 08:05 AM
I want to thank my friends here that sent private messages of condolences, advice and concern.
Our mother's funeral was yesterday and it was a beautiful service given for our mother.
I was reminded that death is a just a part of life and a transition. A doorway into the next life.
Although we may mourn our own loss at such times, we should also celebrate the passing into Heaven of the one departed.
I have thought of my father every day since his death in 1969, so now shall I think of my mother every day until I pass on myself.
Again, thanks to ALL for that most welcomed and truly appreciated support and those very kind private messages.-Robert

Drummond
02-05-2017, 08:08 AM
I want to thank my friends here that sent private messages of condolences, advice and concern.
Our mother's funeral was yesterday and it was a beautiful service given for our mother.
I was reminded that death is a just a part of life and a transition. A doorway into the next life.
Although we may mourn our own loss at such times, we should also celebrate the passing into Heaven of the one departed.
I have thought of my father every day since his death in 1969, so now shall I think of my mother every day until I pass on myself.
Again, thanks to ALL for that most welcomed and truly appreciated support and those very kind private messages.-Robert

You're very welcome, Tyr. My best to you and yours.

Elessar
02-05-2017, 12:38 PM
And I think we all know you would do the same for us, thus you are
saluted and respected here.:salute:

Gunny
02-05-2017, 01:08 PM

Vaya con dios, mi amigo .... Go with God, my friend.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
02-05-2017, 01:08 PM
You're very welcome, Tyr. My best to you and yours.
Thanks. One rethinks life when such happens. And perhaps looks back on youthful past life to better see how to change for the better now.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
02-05-2017, 01:09 PM
Thank you my friend, as you spoke true words and are saluted back..

NightTrain
02-05-2017, 01:10 PM
It's a terrible thing to lose a parent, Tyr.

Keep in mind, in the midst of your grieving, that the last thing a mother would want is for her loving son to suffer.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
02-05-2017, 01:11 PM
Vaya con dios, mi amigo .... Go with God, my friend.

Sentiment very well expressed my friend. :salute:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
02-05-2017, 01:18 PM
It's a terrible thing to lose a parent, Tyr.

Keep in mind, in the midst of your grieving, that the last thing a mother would want is for her loving son to suffer.

True. She said that in her last months in hospice care at my oldest sister's home..
She held out far longer than anybody thought possible and never complained.
So today, I decided to come back and try to get somewhat normal in my daily activities.

I tried to pm here today, You, Abbey and Abouttime but all three boxes showed full.
Even while sending my thanks today to several other members here, my box became full, I had to go clear out old messages from years back.

Gunny
02-05-2017, 01:33 PM
Thanks. One rethinks life when such happens. And perhaps looks back on youthful past life to better see how to change for the better now.

That's a no kidder. First thing I'm going to do when it warms up is I'm going to jump in the creek. And there're blackberries growing all around the edge. So I'll be cold, have purple lips and just won't really care what others think. And I KNOW you can take a run down to Flat Rock and do the same.

Might even take some fried chicken along. If I could post songs I'd post one for you. What a Wonderful World by Louis Armstrong.

I spent too many years being bitter at all the wrong people over my grandfather's passing. Don't let that be you. Life is too short.

Edit: We get by with a little help from our friends.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkTLIO2zanM

Elessar
02-05-2017, 02:14 PM
My Mom is on the edge of passing. She does not remember me
or my younger brother or son. Just awful to behold.

Our older brother is a wasted piece of shit, disowned me, brother, and son.

Abbey Marie
02-05-2017, 02:27 PM
I got your message via Russ, Tyr. I am so glad that you are feeling better.

God bless you and your Mom. She is certainly right now knowing happiness we can only imagine.

Bilgerat
02-06-2017, 12:41 PM
Having been there for the passing of both my Mother and my Father, I sympathize with you.

God Bless and keep your Mom

Gunny
02-06-2017, 01:35 PM
My Mom is on the edge of passing. She does not remember me
or my younger brother or son. Just awful to behold.

Our older brother is a wasted piece of shit, disowned me, brother, and son.

Sounds like a new thread. I'll start it up aomewhere. Let's leave this one to tyr.

And than you Kathianne.