PDA

View Full Version : How Does Eight Million Deportations Sound?

jimnyc
02-05-2017, 07:56 PM
Adios!

-----

How Does Eight Million Deportations Sound?

The Bush/Obama administrations's unconscionably lax attention to border security has permitted the influx of millions of illegal aliens over the past 16 years, changing the character of communities across the southwest and deep into the north. But President Trump's just-begun overhaul of the system (really, a return to the rule of law) may well reveal the extent of the problem:

When President Trump ordered a vast overhaul of immigration law enforcement during his first week in office, he stripped away most restrictions on who should be deported, opening the door for roundups and detentions on a scale not seen in nearly a decade.

Up to 8 million people in the country illegally could be considered priorities for deportation, according to calculations by the Los Angeles Times. They were based on interviews with experts who studied the order and two internal documents that signal immigration officials are taking an expansive view of Trump’s directive.

Far from targeting only “bad hombres,” as Trump has said repeatedly, his new order allows immigration agents to detain nearly anyone they come in contact with who has crossed the border illegally. People could be booked into custody for using food stamps or if their child receives free school lunches.

Gee, that's too damn bad. But according to the new notion of civil rights, anybody who sets foot on American soil is somehow presumed to automatically be entitled to all the rights and privileges of citizenship -- they're not invaders, they're just future overlords we haven't met yet.

The deportation targets are a much larger group than those swept up in the travel bans that sowed chaos at airports and seized public attention over the past week. Fewer than 1 million people came to the U.S. over the past decade from the seven countries from which most visitors are temporarily blocked.

Equating these two things is ridiculous. Muslim colonizers flying in from the ummah can and should be turned away before they even board the planes. Illegals pouring across the Mexican border -- many of whom are not Mexicans -- have no, zero, right to announce their presence in our country by breaking our laws, no matter what their exigent circumstances. Cue the sob stories!

Deportations of this scale, which has not been publicly totaled before, could have widely felt consequences: Families would be separated. Businesses catering to immigrant customers may be shuttered. Crops could be left to rot, unpicked, as agricultural and other industries that rely on immigrant workforces face labor shortages. U.S. relations could be strained with countries that stand to receive an influx of deported people, particularly in Latin America. Even the Social Security system, which many immigrants working illegally pay into under fake identification numbers, would take a hit.

In fact, the actual number of forcible deportations will be nowhere near that number, and it doesn't have to be. Some high-profile enforcement action, pour encourager les autres, will have a salutary effect on recent arrivals, who will quickly learn that Uncle Sucker has had an attitude readjustment. And a very public roundup of Middle Easterners attempting to sneak across into Arizona would help to illustrate this little-remarked but very dangerous problem.

Rest here - https://pjmedia.com/election/2017/02/04/how-does-eight-million-deportations-sound/

Gunny
02-06-2017, 09:03 AM
Unrealistic.

CSM
02-06-2017, 09:45 AM
There was time when 8 million ILLEGAL immigrants in this country was inconceivable....

NightTrain
02-06-2017, 11:27 AM
8 million?

It sounds like a good start. Hopefully we'll hit that by July.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
02-06-2017, 11:57 AM
That (8MIL) is only two million a year in his first term, slacker should be shooting for- AT LEAST 3 MILLION A YEAR(12 MIL) IN HIS FIRST TERM.
LETS GET BACK TO TEACHING WHAT THE WORD-- ILLEGAL-- REALLY MEANS!
SINCE THE DEMS AND THE OBAMA MADE IT MEAN NOTHING, UNLESS IT CAME IN HANDY AND SUITED THEIR OWN PURPOSES.-Tyr

Bilgerat
02-06-2017, 12:37 PM
8 million?

It sounds like a good start. Hopefully we'll hit that by July.

My thoughts exactly! :salute:

Gunny
02-06-2017, 01:03 PM
Common sense and a way to make it work says: Stop the ones coming in first. Let law enforcement do its job and deport them when caught. Take away the incentive for them to be here AND hammer the people hiring them and take away their incentive to hire.

There's NO simple solution here. They'll be back across the border before the deportation bus if this isn't hit from EVERY angle.

And screw the government of Mexico. If they had anything over there worth keeping, we kicked there asses in 1846. Let them whine and cry. They are irrelevant. It's not OUR job to emply THEIR people.

NightTrain
02-06-2017, 01:10 PM
I'm thinking Trump needs to hire an additional 10,000 ICE agents and turn them loose in California. Feds can make investigations & arrests on their own and don't need any local cops help.

Need to get Moonbat Central cleaned up asap before any more elections are skewed.

After CA loses 20 million illegal voters, normal Americans - if indeed there are any left in California - will take over with voting in proper non-commie politicians.

Deploy the 10k agents to Chicago, clean it up, then off to NYC. They have to do this unannounced, of course, so that the illegals don't flee the hotspots. Blitzkrieg, baby!

Gunny
02-06-2017, 01:10 PM
Oh yeah ,,, and change that anchor bsby stupid law. You parents are illegal? So are you. Can ride back down south on the same bus as your parents.

NightTrain
02-06-2017, 01:27 PM
The cool thing about kids is that they're as mobile as their parents are.

Gunny
02-06-2017, 01:38 PM
The cool thing about kids is that they're as mobile as their parents are.

My ass, They bounce a LOT better.:laugh:

Elessar
02-06-2017, 02:39 PM
I think is is bordering on telling these whiny moonbats to jump on the bus and go south with them.

Possibility is a declaration of Martial Law to clean up these cesspools, but that would be
very tough to do. It is an option, though.

Gunny
02-06-2017, 03:15 PM
I think is is bordering on telling these whiny moonbats to jump on the bus and go south with them.

Possibility is a declaration of Martial Law to clean up these cesspools, but that would be
very tough to do. It is an option, though.

Not an option without a war. Look at how these rabid dogs are acting over an election. They don't care a bout the Constitution. I don't even know WHAT they care about. The people I have seen don't even know what they're fighting for. Leftwinnut activists are no differ than ME terrorists to me. Making a living from fomenting hate instead of getting a real job.

At the same time, a "round up" and mass deportation is unrealistic. We aren't NAZIs. The left are the NAZIs. Trump's idea of a border tax is fine. No he neepds to step up and hit the people hiring the illegals just as hard.

gabosaurus
02-06-2017, 07:06 PM
PJ media is trying way too hard to be the DPRK News Service. :rolleyes:

Any attempt to round up illegal immigrants will be met the same way as a government attempt to round up illegal weapons. :devilgun:
Police know this, which is why they aren't going to do it.

Gunny
02-06-2017, 07:25 PM

Any attempt to round up illegal immigrants will be met the same way as a government attempt to round up illegal weapons. :devilgun:

I wouldn't start with me. I'd deport more than just illegal aliens. Dumb as shit, worthless and pointless leftwingnuts come to mind on MY list.

Elessar
02-06-2017, 08:15 PM

If you care so much about the illegals, how many are YOU willing to house on your property?

NightTrain
02-06-2017, 09:53 PM

Haha!

How are you going to resist that?

You moonbats don't like guns, remember? Your first line of defense is going to be a blistering round of chanting Soros Slogans™ and waving #Resist® signs. That'll be fun to watch. :thumb:

gabosaurus
02-06-2017, 10:48 PM
I hate guns so much that I own one. So does my sister. My brother-in-law owns several. There aren't many folks in East Los Angeles who don't own guns. And they don't like people snooping in their business. Since the police are not going to be ICE officers, they should deputize a bunch of hillbilly rednecks and send them out here to check IDs. I'm sure we have enough body bags to cover it. Is ICE willing to check out many illegals from other nationalities are here?

Gunny
02-06-2017, 11:01 PM
I hate guns so much that I own one. So does my sister. My brother-in-law owns several. There aren't many folks in East Los Angeles who don't own guns. And they don't like people snooping in their business. Since the police are not going to be ICE officers, they should deputize a bunch of hillbilly rednecks and send them out here to check IDs. I'm sure we have enough body bags to cover it. Is ICE willing to check out many illegals from other nationalities are here?

Fuck YOU Gabby. I'm a "hillbilly redneck" and you haven't won a single argument with me. Ever. Since USMB. Don't confuse your leftwingnut profiling with fact. I'm getting sick of you goofy-ass CA brats with no brains and no survival skills calling me a hillbilly redneck.

You're damned fukkin A right I'm a southern hillbilly redneck and I'm proud of it. We love people. You use them. I've been stationed in your shitty little world. Probably more years than you've been alive. Please secede. You can keep your shithole full of shallow people. I got goats smarter than you leftwingnuts.

NightTrain
02-07-2017, 12:00 AM

Of course you love guns and own one! Remember how you were gloating that Hillary was going to stack SCOTUS so that guns were outlawed? Oh yes, you posted that kind of stuff a lot. That sounds exactly like a gun owner.

Just like you live in California, but somehow post from Pasadena, right outside of Houston.

Across the street from a friendly family of muzzies in California.

Remember when that California sheriff called you up there in California asking you about a crime? Except you were outside of Houston in Pasadena like you always are?

Or how about that Women's March in LA a couple weeks ago - wasn't it weird that you said you'd marched in it and yet a couple hours later were posting over 1,500 miles away from Pasadena?

Whatever you say, moonbat.

Gunny
02-07-2017, 12:23 AM
Of course you love guns and own one! Remember how you were gloating that Hillary was going to stack SCOTUS so that guns were outlawed? Oh yes, you posted that kind of stuff a lot. That sounds exactly like a gun owner.

Just like you live in California, but somehow post from Pasadena, right outside of Houston.

Remember when that California sheriff called you up there in California asking you about a crime? Except you were outside of Houston in Pasadena like you always are?

Or how about that Women's March in LA a couple weeks ago - wasn't it weird that you said you'd marched in it and yet a couple hours later were posting over 1,500 miles away from Pasadena?

I'm in frustration mode. To quote Rambo .. Any of of y'all want to shoot, now's the time". But you better pack your shit. I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired. And yeah I'm lstening to Cross Canadian Ragweed. I'm one of those dumb fucking hillbillies.

Put your @gabosuarus ass our of business didn't all us uneducaated. redneck hillbillies. I got news for you ... if it wasn't for us Sothern hillbillies you wouldnm't have a country tto whine about.

gabosaurus
02-07-2017, 01:05 AM
As always, Nightrain doesn't know what the fuck he is talking about. Because, like Trump, he is a lying sack of shit.

NightTrain
02-07-2017, 01:08 AM
As always, Nightrain doesn't know what the fuck he is talking about. Because, like Trump, he is a lying sack of shit.

Are you willing to let me put your IP address here so that others can independently confirm?

Here's your chance to prove that I'm a liar.

Black Diamond
02-07-2017, 01:12 AM
Says the ignorant ass wipe who claimed vote trump get Hillary. Still not over it, are ya, Miss Pasadena? Pasadena, Texas that is.

revelarts
02-07-2017, 03:36 AM
Hypothetically.

If he could remove 8 million truly "illegals" out by July it seems that'd have a weird effect on the U.S..

All the Corps and farms that had them hired for low wages and no benefits will ether have to close shop or pay min wage and bennies to NEW workers which will hit their bottom line. Which may raise prices on their goods and services. or lower their profits.
the Banks and money transfer services that they used will lose 8 million family customers.
Some Doctors would lose a lot of patients and therefore a lot of revenue.
Some neighborhoods would lose a LOT of people which could be weird.

on the plus side the violent criminals would be removed.. if they are found that is. if not, well then only the good people would be ones deported and the Hood-Rats would still be sneaking around the country creating hell.

I still believe the BESt thing is to FOCUS on the hard core criminal Illegals. (That is more crimes than just being illegally in the country OK. is it so hard to admit being in a country illegally is NOT really that serious of a "crime"?)
Violent criminals, thieves, drug dealers etc ..as well as being "illegal aliens" are the worse problem and they cost the most in every way.

But some guy that's doing day labor putting up sheet rock everyday to 12 hours and going home to a wife and kid in school learning english and going to church twice a month may in fact be "illegal" but frankly I'm not concerned about him AT ALL. Frankly if i could get out of paying taxes I would too.
heck TRUMP and many of the big corps do get out of paying taxes. AND get FAR bigger gov't welfare... I mean subsidies than any illegals every got.

But hey Trump knows best ... mass deportation... a wall ... he's a genius... and never tells a lie.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
02-07-2017, 08:11 AM

My friend, I am proudly Southern born, raised and bred. Also I am one of those so-called " ignorant, redneck Southern hillbillies".
I'll match my IQ up against any member here and that is me not being 1. arrogant, 2, conceited or 3. braggadocio.
That Hollywood inspired/promoted stereotype could not be farther from the truth.
I hope you may take this to heart and research the South, its culture and its people. Especially its famous people, poets, authors, architects, engineers, scientists, physicians, generals, educators, lawyers, ministers of true gospel, singers, musicians, etc, etc...
If you do that, you will find that I speak the truth on this subject.. -Tyr

Gunny
02-07-2017, 10:00 AM
My friend, I am proudly Southern born, raised and bred. Also I am one of those so-called " ignorant, redneck Southern hillbillies".
I'll match my IQ up against any member here and that is me not being 1. arrogant, 2, conceited or 3. braggadocio.
That Hollywood inspired/promoted stereotype could not be farther from the truth.
I hope you may take this to heart and research the South, its culture and its people. Especially its famous people, poets, authors, architects, engineers, scientists, physicians, generals, educators, lawyers, ministers of true gospel, singers, musicians, etc, etc...
If you do that, you will find that I speak the truth on this subject.. -Tyr

Bro, you'd think someone trying to prove how smart it is would know what it was talking about. "Hillbilly" is a term created by Southern lowlanders to describe Southerners who moved west into the hills to get away from city sewage rat people clinging to their false sense of protection and living off everyone else's money.

I'm just trying to figure out how Nighttrain turned into a hillbilly. I suppose we could adopt him cuz he;s good people, but dude lives in Popsicle-ville. If it ain't snowing, it's going to. :laugh:

NightTrain
02-08-2017, 08:51 PM
Are you willing to let me put your IP address here so that others can independently confirm?

gabosaurus

NightTrain
02-08-2017, 09:27 PM
Well, that's pretty weird. She looked and bailed. Again.

You'd think she'd want to clear her good name that I've impugned.

:confused:

Elessar
02-08-2017, 09:35 PM

Sure...you also range fired an AK-47 which is illegal to possess in CA.

Elessar
02-08-2017, 09:36 PM

Send it to me. I have 3 search engines

Elessar
02-08-2017, 09:39 PM
Bro, you'd think someone trying to prove how smart it is would know what it was talking about. "Hillbilly" is a term created by Southern lowlanders to describe Southerners who moved west into the hills to get away from city sewage rat people clinging to their false sense of protection and living off everyone else's money.

I'm just trying to figure out how Nighttrain turned into a hillbilly. I suppose we could adopt him cuz he;s good people, but dude lives in Popsicle-ville. If it ain't snowing, it's going to. :laugh:

Shit. I was raised a hillbilly in WVA. Now I am finally a hillbilly once again in OR.
The outback of AK is not exactly Los Angeles, so by default NT is definitely a hillbilly.:laugh:

Gunny
02-09-2017, 08:25 AM
Shit. I was raised a hillbilly in WVA. Now I am finally a hillbilly once again in OR.
The outback of AK is not exactly Los Angeles, so by default NT is definitely a hillbilly.:laugh:

Let's see ... I spent 8 years stationed in VA. Lived in MD when I was a dependent. Had a GF from WV. My paternal family is from New Market. AL.

I have a clue. You can tell people who are salt of the Earth from needy dirtbags pretty easy.

CSM
02-09-2017, 08:37 AM
Now I feel so disenfranchised because I'm not a "hillbilly".... bummer.

Trigg
02-09-2017, 02:33 PM
I hate guns so much that I own one. So does my sister. My brother-in-law owns several. There aren't many folks in East Los Angeles who don't own guns. And they don't like people snooping in their business. Since the police are not going to be ICE officers, they should deputize a bunch of hillbilly rednecks and send them out here to check IDs. I'm sure we have enough body bags to cover it. Is ICE willing to check out many illegals from other nationalities are here? It's interesting that you are in favor of an armed insurrection perpetrated by citizens from ANOTHER COUNTRY on American soil. Says a lot about who you really are.

jimnyc
02-09-2017, 02:36 PM
It's interesting that you are in favor of an armed insurrection perpetrated by citizens from ANOTHER COUNTRY on American soil. Says a lot about who you really are.

Thanked, liked and repped!!! :clap:

jimnyc
02-09-2017, 02:38 PM

Some THINK they can use a browser and utilities that hide their IP address, but lucky for me the board gets around folks using proxies and let's me know when one is being used, and what the real IP is. I can 100% assure you that Gabby was NOT in France when she made the above post. 100%. :)

NightTrain
02-09-2017, 02:54 PM
Some THINK they can use a browser and utilities that hide their IP address, but lucky for me the board gets around folks using proxies and let's me know when one is being used, and what the real IP is. I can 100% assure you that Gabby was NOT in France when she made the above post. 100%. :)

The hilarious part is that right after I called her out - again - for lying about where she resides, she suddenly remembered to try and cover her tracks. I expect it's hard to keep track of which lies to support.

So the initial post she made in this thread was from Pasadena, TX, which is where 99.999% of all her posts in the last 8 years have been from.

Then she proxied up to Berlin.

Then to France.

You can kind of see some sort of cloudy intelligence if you squint just right - she's trying to establish a use of proxies since being called out - but her complete ineptitude with internet technology voids any sort of foolish claim. Her home IP will not report back as a proxy, and she doesn't understand that.

Like all stupid liars, instead of confessing and putting it to bed, she digs like hell to further entrap herself.
gabosaurus why don't you want Elessar to take a look at your Lightspeed ISP in Houston? Don't you want to clear your good name and prove me a liar?

jimnyc
02-09-2017, 03:01 PM
The hilarious part is that right after I called her out - again - for lying about where she resides, she suddenly remembered to try and cover her tracks. I expect it's hard to keep track of which lies to support.

So the initial post she made in this thread was from Pasadena, TX, which is where 99.999% of all her posts in the last 8 years have been from.

Then to France.

You can kind of see some sort of cloudy intelligence if you squint just right - she's trying to establish a use of proxies since being called out - but her complete ineptitude with internet technology voids any sort of foolish claim. Her home IP will not report back as a proxy, and she doesn't understand that.

Like all stupid liars, instead of confessing and putting it to bed, she digs like hell to further entrap herself.
gabosaurus why don't you want Elessar to take a look at your Lightspeed ISP in Houston? Don't you want to clear your good name and prove me a liar?

No way in hell she posted at "home" in Texas, and then 3 hours later was already posting in France? :) Funny thing is, the proxy checker tells me that she is using the SAME Ip address. Odd stuff!!

Black Diamond
02-09-2017, 03:16 PM

Then to France.

@gabosaurus (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=111) why don't you want @Elessar (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=3442) to take a look at your Lightspeed ISP in Houston? Don't you want to clear your good name and prove me a liar?
I bet she could see Lady Gaga from her house Sunday night before she jumped off the roof :)

NightTrain
02-09-2017, 03:18 PM
No way in hell she posted at "home" in Texas, and then 3 hours later was already posting in France? :) Funny thing is, the proxy checker tells me that she is using the SAME Ip address. Odd stuff!!

It's another technological Festivus Miracle!

I'll go get the pole.

NightTrain
02-09-2017, 03:23 PM
I bet she could see Lady Gaga from her house Sunday night before she jumped off the roof :)

Fortunately, that friendly family of muzzies across the street in California were there to catch her with a blanket. They're very into safeguarding American lives, you know.

jimnyc
02-09-2017, 03:54 PM
It's another technological Festivus Miracle!

I'll go get the pole.

It's a festivus for the rest of us!

And then during dinner I can vent with my gripes. :)

Elessar
02-09-2017, 08:26 PM
Now I feel so disenfranchised because I'm not a "hillbilly".... bummer.

Honorary Hillbilly CSM! Good people!

Elessar
02-09-2017, 08:28 PM

Star Trek Teleporter?

NightTrain
02-10-2017, 10:42 AM
gabosaurus

Proxy in Toronto this morning, eh?

So are you ready to clear your good name and prove me a liar?

NightTrain
02-12-2017, 11:01 PM
gabosaurus

Ready to do this? Why are you running?

gabosaurus
02-12-2017, 11:04 PM
@gabosaurus (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=111)

Proxy in Toronto this morning, eh?

WTF? I think you have been standing out in the tundra too long. I am at the same location that I always post from. Perhaps you should stop trying to show off and move on to something else.

NightTrain
02-12-2017, 11:09 PM
WTF? I think you have been standing out in the tundra too long. I am at the same location that I always post from. Perhaps you should stop trying to show off and move on to something else.

I'm well aware that you're in Pasadena, TX. Just like you always are.

Are you ready to let Elessar research your posting IP to prove me a liar? I say you're in Texas, you claim you're in California.

You said I'm a liar; let's prove it. Ready?
gabosaurus

NightTrain
02-13-2017, 06:28 PM
I'm well aware that you're in Pasadena, TX. Just like you always are.

Are you ready to let Elessar research your posting IP to prove me a liar? I say you're in Texas, you claim you're in California.

You said I'm a liar; let's prove it. Ready?

bullypulpit
02-14-2017, 09:19 AM
Dream on Jimmy. :laugh2:

jimnyc
02-14-2017, 09:49 AM
Dream on Jimmy. :laugh2:

Well, I didn't write the title/article - but I do in fact dream of seeing many many illegals being sent back to where they illegally came from!! And some has started already. :)