-Cp
08-02-2007, 02:08 PM
http://www.inteldaily.com/?c=166&a=2957

darin
08-02-2007, 02:10 PM
What do you think about that?

Hagbard Celine
08-02-2007, 02:16 PM
It could help with blood type and that type of thing when they get blown up and need medical attention. They won't need dog tags anymore.

-Cp
08-02-2007, 02:23 PM
What do you think about that?

I can understand why - but that doesn't mean I'd be up for it if I were in the Military...

Mr. P
08-02-2007, 02:45 PM
:laugh2: I don't see a need, but this guy seems too..Tinfoil hats on everyone.

****(It'll never happen)****

This is very deadly, and the end of true human existence. The end of everything we've evolved into, the end of everything we've been fighting for, and END GAME. Not only will soldiers lose they're human conciousness, but they will lose they're sense of what is right, and what is wrong. According to these drone soldiers, shooting a 4 year old will feel the same as shooting the enemy.

According to a 1998 declassified document from the Pentagon, they're plan is to implant the soldiers first, so they can be controlled from a central point and kill without human weakness and emotion. And by 2025 they want the majority of the public to be implanted into this central hive so we can all be controlled.

So you can look at this blog and think "man this guy is crazy". But the truth is this is happening, and will get to us. The fact that you guys are content about this in your blogging sickens me. This should drive you to get angry, naturally. This is against everything humans stand for. My God.....WAKE UP PEOPLE.

LiberalNation
08-02-2007, 03:07 PM
Creepy, I could see the benefits but don't think I would want any government chip implanted in my brain. Why should soldiers be the guinea pigs for this new thing.

Monkeybone
08-02-2007, 03:07 PM
good and bad. excellent for first responders and such. but can they track on it? and if not, would it really take that much modify? but then at the same time, you are a solidier and their property. could help with AWOL guys.

LiberalNation
08-02-2007, 03:09 PM
Can it be removed once you leave the military without risk. That's also an importent question.

Abbey Marie
08-02-2007, 03:47 PM
good and bad. excellent for first responders and such. but can they track on it? and if not, would it really take that much modify? but then at the same time, you are a solidier and their property. could help with AWOL guys.

That is what I thought the article would be about. If we could track captured soldiers, it would be a great tool.

Mr. P
08-02-2007, 04:46 PM
That is what I thought the article would be about. If we could track captured soldiers, it would be a great tool.

It would be a nightmare if we used it that way.