PDA

View Full Version : "Any negative polls are fake news"

Noir
02-06-2017, 11:36 AM
Good luck disagreeing with trump, voicing that disagreement will make you fake, y'know :|

Black Diamond
02-06-2017, 11:50 AM
Are these polls the same ones that said he would lose the election?

Noir
02-06-2017, 11:52 AM

"Any negative polls".

Black Diamond
02-06-2017, 11:54 AM
"Any negative polls".
You just keep underestimating him.

Noir
02-06-2017, 11:58 AM
You just keep underestimating him.

Only to make up for Trump overestimating himself, such is the order.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
02-06-2017, 12:00 PM

THAT PROPAGANDA, sure panned out for the lib/dem losers , didn't it? :laugh::laugh::laugh:
So well, that they being the lousy, losing crybaby-morons they are, will carry on the next four years with it.
-Tyr

Black Diamond
02-06-2017, 12:01 PM
Did he overestimate himself when he said, against all odds, that he would win?

Black Diamond
02-06-2017, 12:01 PM
THAT PROPAGANDA, sure panned out for the lib/dem losers , didn't it? :laugh::laugh::laugh:
So well, that they being the lousy, losing crybaby-morons they are, will carry on the next four years with it.
-Tyr
I should have invested in safety pin stocks before the election.

Abbey Marie
02-06-2017, 12:04 PM
Good luck disagreeing with trump, voicing that disagreement will make you fake, y'know :|

You've got that backwards

Noir
02-06-2017, 12:12 PM
You've got that backwards

I hope you don't disagree with trump on a policy, and voice that apology in a poll, or you too will be propagating fake news.

Black Diamond
02-06-2017, 12:15 PM
I hope you don't disagree with trump on a policy, and voice that apology in a poll, or you too will be propagating fake news.
I bet you're glad Hillary is president.

Oh wait.

Abbey Marie
02-06-2017, 12:23 PM

I wonder how he ever got elected? Oh wait. Perhaps all those polls were wrong?

Bilgerat
02-06-2017, 12:24 PM
Well if it's from CNN (or as we know it, Certainly Not News) it's a good bet that it's fake :laugh2:

Noir
02-06-2017, 12:27 PM
I wonder how he ever got elected? Oh wait. Perhaps all those polls were wrong?

Oh not just election polls, *any* poll that disagrees with trump.

Gunny
02-06-2017, 12:28 PM

Because everyone listens to YOU.:rofl1:

ALL polls. regardless from where, are suspect with me. If Trump doesn't trust them, good on him. Polls are designed to come to a predetermined conclusion from a targeted section of society/voter/class/whatever.

Black Diamond
02-06-2017, 01:11 PM
You still haven't figured trump out. Good.

Gunny
02-06-2017, 01:15 PM
You still haven't figured trump out. Good.

That ain't the only thing he hasn't figured out.:laugh:

Abbey Marie
02-06-2017, 03:22 PM

Yes, I knew you meant all polls. My point was, perhaps you and others should learn a lesson from the election polls.

Gunny
02-06-2017, 04:40 PM
Yes, I knew you meant all polls. My point was, perhaps you and others should learn a lesson from the election polls.

I think it depends on what kind of polls you speak of. Either way, noir is wrong.:laugh:

I pay little attention to polls but can discern between them. Political polls staged by the media are not the same as exit polls which report results. Unless someone comes up with a good argument otherwise, I pay little to no attention to either. The former has a predetermined answer and the latter is a result. Neither mean a thing. Both are just opinions.

BOTH however ARE a glimpse into how stupid some people are.

Noir
02-07-2017, 02:07 AM

So your conclusion from that is that every poll that doesn't give the result trump wants is fake?

Abbey Marie
02-07-2017, 11:27 AM
So your conclusion from that is that every poll that doesn't give the result trump wants is fake?

What is your conclusion?

Noir
02-07-2017, 11:48 AM
What is your conclusion?

My conclusion there is a possibility that trump may not be right about absolutely everything. Radical I know.
Do you think he is right about everything?

Black Diamond
02-07-2017, 12:17 PM
My conclusion there is a possibility that trump may not be right about absolutely everything. Radical I know.
Absolutely.

Gunny
02-07-2017, 12:24 PM
Absolutely.

The smartass sarcasm meter just red-lined.:laugh:

NightTrain
02-07-2017, 12:40 PM

Do you think he's right about anything?

Noir
02-07-2017, 12:53 PM
Do you think he's right about anything?

Ofcourse he's right about some things.
Do you think he's right about everything?

Noir
02-07-2017, 12:54 PM
Absolutely.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Abbey Marie
02-07-2017, 01:09 PM

When did you stop beating your wife? :rolleyes:

Noir
02-07-2017, 01:19 PM
When did you stop beating your wife? :rolleyes:

Im not married. :cool:

Elessar
02-07-2017, 01:34 PM

I can see why.

Who would wanted to be married to someone that tells them what to think all of the time?

Black Diamond
02-07-2017, 01:36 PM
I can see why.

Who would wanted to be married to someone that tells them what to think all of the time?
I've seen it. :cool:

NightTrain
02-07-2017, 01:53 PM
Ofcourse he's right about some things.
Do you think he's right about everything?

What, specifically, do you think Trump is right about?

Noir
02-07-2017, 01:53 PM
I can see why.

No witty pun, no reference back to the topic, not even an emote.
Poor effort.
3/10.

Noir
02-07-2017, 01:54 PM
What, specifically, do you think Trump is right about?

Does he still believe that Hillary should be in jail? He's right on that.

Black Diamond
02-07-2017, 01:57 PM
Who knows. It is of no consequence. She would never see jail anyway. She thinks she is above the law and the rules and she is correct.

Gunny
02-07-2017, 01:57 PM
I've seen it. :cool:

LOL ... yeah ... should be my son in law. I'm surprised he's allowed to speak without first requesting permission.

I can throw the same red herring ...Is trump always wrong because he is Trump? I'll wait for the "yes" responses from the usual suspects and the non-responses from the usual bottle carrying, diaper-wearing "I'm not talking to you" resident infants.

NightTrain
02-07-2017, 02:06 PM

Weak. Every thinking person believes that.

That's all you can come up with?

Abbey Marie
02-07-2017, 02:11 PM

And Trump isn't a Fascist. Funny how facts are ignored, isn't it?

Gunny
02-07-2017, 02:21 PM

We all know what I think of Trump personally -- well except the wimps that use ignore -- but how can ANYONE that supports Clinton and/or the democratic party call ANYONE ELSE fascist? That's a qualifier for the Hypocrite of the Year award right there.

Noir
02-07-2017, 02:28 PM

Not as funny as saying that any polls that any don't agree with his policy are fake (:

Weak. Every thinking person believes that.

That's all you can come up with?

I think he was right to cut the TPP
(wait, let me guess - 'Weak. Every thinking person believes that.' :rolleyes:)

Black Diamond
02-07-2017, 02:35 PM
Not as funny as saying that any polls that any don't agree with his policy are fake (:

I think he was right to cut the TPP
(wait, let me guess - 'Weak. Every thinking person believes that.' :rolleyes:)
After the polls said trump would lose the 3 blue states he picked off and possibly a couple swing states, why should polls be believed that are against him in the future? Especially those conducted by organizations ready to smear trump at every single turn.

Noir
02-07-2017, 02:50 PM
After the polls said trump would lose the 3 blue states he picked off and possibly a couple swing states, why should polls be believed that are against him in the future? Especially those conducted by organizations ready to smear trump at every single turn.

'I only believe in polls that agree with my opinion' is a poor outlook IMO.

Black Diamond
02-07-2017, 03:00 PM
'I only believe in polls that agree with my opinion' is a poor outlook IMO.
The quoted outlook is not mine.

Elessar
02-07-2017, 03:00 PM
Personally, anyone that believes in the validity of any poll lacks the ability
to think independently. I ignore them.

You're letting others think for you.

Noir
02-07-2017, 04:07 PM
The quoted outlook is not mine.

No, it's trumps, and anyone that believes him.

Noir
02-07-2017, 04:08 PM

You can believe a poll is valid *and* think independently. They are not mutually exclusive.

Black Diamond
02-07-2017, 04:15 PM
No, it's trumps, and anyone that believes him.
If you say so. The polls that didn't agree with trump on November 7 and 8 were fake or at least wrong. And the media is full of shit. So how do we decipher ?

fj1200
02-07-2017, 04:46 PM

The former does not equal the latter. Polls are a time tested method of determining the opinion of a group of people.

aboutime
02-07-2017, 07:46 PM
The former does not equal the latter. Polls are a time tested method of determining the opinion of a group of people.

Sure thing fj. Look at how CORRECT those Time Tested Polls were for Hillary.

The ONLY polls I believe are spoken by POLISH people.

Elessar
02-07-2017, 07:46 PM
You can believe a poll is valid *and* think independently. They are not mutually exclusive.

That is yet to be demonstrated, especially by liberals.

Kathianne
02-07-2017, 08:19 PM
Polls only effect one's thinking if one is trying to be with or against the perceived winner.

Polls show only where the people polled on an issue or character on a given point on a given day. It's can be useful for writing on a topic or writing to persuade others to join on a bandwagon.

If you don't like them, don't read them.

Noir
02-13-2017, 05:50 AM
Well, not just negative polls they dint like it seems - questioning presidential power is a no-no too :laugh:

"WH Sr. Policy Adviser Stephen Miller: "The powers of the president to protect our country are very substantial and will not be questioned"

Abbey Marie
02-13-2017, 02:24 PM
Well, not just negative polls they dint like it seems - questioning presidential power is a no-no too :laugh:

"WH Sr. Policy Adviser Stephen Miller: "The powers of the president to protect our country are very substantial and will not be questioned"

Help me to find the posts you made over the last 4-8 years questioning Obama's power grabs.

Gunny
02-13-2017, 04:59 PM

It sure as Hell does. Define "group of people". Let's see ... I'll go to every known leftwingnut hangout and poll them so I can get the answer I want. Then I can discard any of the answers I don't like prior to publishing the results.

Hitlery thought she was going to win Texas. Problem with her polls is she only polled the idiots. The rest of us dumbass, gun totin' rednecks who are the reality said:picknose:

fj1200
02-14-2017, 06:09 AM
It sure as Hell does. Define "group of people". Let's see ... I'll go to every known leftwingnut hangout and poll them so I can get the answer I want. Then I can discard any of the answers I don't like prior to publishing the results.

Hitlery thought she was going to win Texas. Problem with her polls is she only polled the idiots. The rest of us dumbass, gun totin' rednecks who are the reality said:picknose:

That is incorrect. Any reputable pollster is not going to "get the answer they want." If hrc truly thought she had a chance in Texas she should ask for a refund from her internal pollster because they did her a disservice.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
02-14-2017, 10:37 AM
Help me to find the posts you made over the last 4-8 years questioning Obama's power grabs.

Same thing I ask liberals all the time. Especially those here that ridiculed my anger and posts(FROM 4 YEARS AGO) explaining the ILLEGALITY OF , the obama Unconstitutional Executive Orders that went around Congress to get what he wanted.

Now Trump writes E.O' s TO DO AWAY WITH THE INSANE, ILLEGAL ONES THAT OBAMA WROTE--the libs/dems cry to the mountain tops about it!!!
Nowhere on this planet rests greater the amount of hypocrisy than in the dem party, with its liberals and leftists moonbats., IMHO.-TYR

aboutime
02-16-2017, 08:21 PM
http://youtu.be/4LvmePObqQ0