PDA

View Full Version : Love me, love my goo?

-Cp
08-02-2007, 03:52 PM
LOL - this is a hilarious article on why so many men feel the need to shower right "after the act"...:)

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20061164/

Trigg
08-02-2007, 03:59 PM
LOL - this is a hilarious article on why so many men feel the need to shower right "after the act"...:)

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20061164/

Q: I have been married for six years and not once have I had an orgasm — he finishes too quickly.

Article was pretty funny until I got down to the sad part. This poor woman.

Kathianne
08-02-2007, 04:03 PM
Q: I have been married for six years and not once have I had an orgasm — he finishes too quickly.

Article was pretty funny until I got down to the sad part. This poor woman.

I have to agree with the guy's answer, "6 years and you haven't said anything?"

As for the first one, I've always hit the shower first, for all the reasons mentioned. :laugh2: I never could figure how someone falls asleep like that!

Hagbard Celine
08-02-2007, 04:27 PM
It's also a lot more fun if both partners partake in the post-sex shower. Who are these people and why do they have no imagination?

Trinity
08-02-2007, 07:18 PM
You know whats funny my husband and I are just the opposite as for the whole man rolling over and falling to sleep right away, and female wants to cuddle after wards.

I roll over and fall asleep and it's hubby that wants to cuddle........ he actually gets mad at me for doing this sometimes.

Abbey Marie
08-02-2007, 07:46 PM
IMO, if the sex is really good, you are too exhausted to jump up and take a shower.

Kathianne
08-02-2007, 07:49 PM
IMO, if the sex is really good, you are too exhausted to jump up and take a shower.
could be, I've had some very enjoyable, still wanted shower. But that's me.

Angel Heart
08-02-2007, 07:57 PM

Same goes with the cuddling. If you do it right no one feels much like cuddling.

glockmail
08-02-2007, 08:41 PM

..... You need to send this guy to sex school. I make my wife scream every time. I'm not bragging but once you learns some simple tricks its a no-brainer.

-Cp
08-02-2007, 09:40 PM
You know whats funny my husband and I are just the opposite as for the whole man rolling over and falling to sleep right away, and female wants to cuddle after wards.

I roll over and fall asleep and it's hubby that wants to cuddle........ he actually gets mad at me for doing this sometimes.

Hmm... this sounds like someone I know, personally - really well... :)

Mr. P
08-02-2007, 10:33 PM

That's it! :2up:

Abbey Marie
08-02-2007, 11:07 PM
That's it! :2up:

Cool! :beer::D

nevadamedic
08-03-2007, 02:19 AM
You need to send this guy to sex school. I make my wife scream every time. I'm not bragging but once you learns some simple tricks its a no-brainer.

Scream in terror? :laugh2:

actsnoblemartin
08-03-2007, 02:30 AM
way to come out against a sterio type

:boom2:

actsnoblemartin
08-03-2007, 02:32 AM
I have a different reaction...

Originally Posted by glockmail View Post
You need to send this guy to sex school. I make my wife scream every time. I'm not bragging but once you learns some simple tricks its a no-brainer.

Sting? :suck:

Scream in terror? :laugh2:

glockmail
08-03-2007, 02:41 AM
I have a different reaction...

Originally Posted by glockmail View Post

Sting? :suck:

Its a man's duty to satisfy his wife before he satisfies himself. And its not hard to do. A little KY and a little imagination, knowing just the right spots....

Also knowing that a woman reacts much differently than a man, and can go over and over again, not needing a long time to "recharge" like us mere men. :laugh2:

nevadamedic
08-03-2007, 02:42 AM
Its a man's duty to satisfy his wife before he satisfies himself. And its not hard to do. A little KY and a little imagination, knowing just the right spots....

Also knowing that a woman reacts much differently than a man, and can go over and over again, not needing a long time to "recharge" like us mere men. :laugh2:

I would spare the detail with Martin, the last thing we need to do is get him all excited............:laugh2: