PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to one and all.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
02-08-2017, 01:45 PM
To my generous, concerned and kind friends here.

I have read the many generous and kind outpouring of condolences, advice and dear sweet private messages sent in regards concerning mother's death and also know the blessings of having such friends....

All have my sincere thanks and eternal gratitude for such blessings delivered to myself and my family. I had long knew this forum (the best) had great and exceptional people from across the globe( truly the greatest) but this outpouring of sympathy and heartfelt concern simply floors me.

To those in private messages that have informed me about one of their close relatives, mother , father , other loved one, going through the same in hospice care now I say this.
I pray you are blessed and God helps in this time of trouble an sorrow.

Enjoy every moment you have now, for that dreaded day arrives far too soon.

Be sure to tell your loved one how much you love that person and why they are so important to you and your family.

I shall reply to the many private messages as time allows me in the future.

I am in awe of each member that has revealed an even greater generous and kind personality, and the deep sincerity expressed in such sympathy and hope given me.

May God bless you one and all,

Robert Lindley & family

jimnyc
02-08-2017, 02:17 PM
Went through the same back here in 2010, and the folks here were ALL very supportive and kind. Family, Mom and Dad, that's one thing we almost all have in common and can understand. :)

Elessar
02-08-2017, 03:21 PM
It is not an easy time for anyone, and even harder to express openly.

And You are Welcome for the Thanks and your eloquent words.

Be Well, Robert.