PDA

View Full Version : Remember folks testing 2nd amendment carry?

jimnyc
02-08-2017, 05:18 PM
And some said it's a good thing, and they have the right and all this other crap.... Do these folks have the right, to place on a ski mask and carry various weapons directly into a police station? I'm guessing these idiots forgot about Dallas... They should have been shot.

-----

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.liveleak.com/ll_embed?f=2cb776f0de0f" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

So two idiots sauntered into a police station jacked up with ammo and weapons to test the open-carry law in Dearborn, Michigan.

James Baker had body armor on and a semi-automatic pistol strapped to his hip as he slung a short-barreled rifle over his chest and pulled a black ski mask over his head. His buddy, Brandon Vreeland, a fellow open carry advocate, also had on body armor but left his gun in the car, instead bringing along cameras to videotape the encounter that was about to take place.
The two men wanted to file a complaint about being pulled over earlier by Dearborn police officers, but also saw it as an opportunity to test the suburban Detroit department to see if its officers “honored” the Constitution and their right to carry guns.

This is just plain stupid. And to really illustrate their stupidity, the duo refused to drop their weapons when police first instructed them to do so.

"Put it on the ground or you are dead," one of the officers screams in the video that was live-streamed on the Internet via cell phones by Baker and Vreeland as the confrontation unfolded. "I will shoot you. I will put a round in you. What the hell is the matter with you?"
Finally, the men dropped their weapons and were placed under arrest. The police were not pleased with the stunt.

“I find this behavior totally unacceptable and irresponsible," police Chief Ronald Haddad said in a statement. "This is not a 2nd Amendment issue for me. We had members of the public in our lobby that fled in fear for their safety as these men entered our building."

https://pjmedia.com/trending/2017/02/07/open-carry-stunt-in-police-station-ends-with-arrests/

Elessar
02-08-2017, 08:32 PM
What idiots!

Then there is the body armor which is also illegal.

They make legitimate 2nd Amendment advocates look bad.