PDA

View Full Version : Remember, Hamas aren't terrorists?

jimnyc
02-09-2017, 02:47 PM
I guess these are "fake muslims".

----

Highly-trained Hamas commandos head to Egypt to team-up with terror group ISIS

INCREASING numbers of elite Hamas commandos are leaving the Gaza Strip to join forces with ISIS in Egypt.

Members of the Izz ad-Din al-Qassam Brigades and the Hamas commando wing (Nukhba) have teamed-up with the terror group.

Many have travelled to the war-torn Sinai peninsula which already has a heavy ISIS presence, reports the Times of Israel.

Highly-trained bomb makers are among those said to have joined up with Islamis State jihadis.

ISIS has carried out a string of bloody attacks targeting both civilians and the Egyptian army over the last few years.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2822092/hamas-commandos-head-to-egypt-to-join-isis/

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
02-09-2017, 03:13 PM

----

INCREASING numbers of elite Hamas commandos are leaving the Gaza Strip to join forces with ISIS in Egypt.

Members of the Izz ad-Din al-Qassam Brigades and the Hamas commando wing (Nukhba) have teamed-up with the terror group.

Many have travelled to the war-torn Sinai peninsula which already has a heavy ISIS presence, reports the Times of Israel.

Highly-trained bomb makers are among those said to have joined up with Islamis State jihadis.

ISIS has carried out a string of bloody attacks targeting both civilians and the Egyptian army over the last few years.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2822092/hamas-commandos-head-to-egypt-to-join-isis/

I called up our old buddy Jafar and he says, no they are not terrorists.
They are just freedom fighters, fighting for nothing but freedom!!!!!!!!!!!!--:rolleyes:-Tyr

Drummond
02-09-2017, 06:09 PM

----

... well .... if I were a certain other contributor, I'd no doubt feel a sudden urge, to, ahem .... approve of negotiations with them !!

Happily, I myself do not. Terrorists are good for one thing, and one thing only ... being comprehensively defeated. Be it by bomb, bullet, incarceration (if you absolutely must !) ... but definitely, NEVER give them the deluded status of even POTENTIAL so-called 'negotiators'.

Elessar
02-09-2017, 09:09 PM
If I recall correctly, Hamas has not been described as a terrorist organization for over 8 years.

Well the people of Israel, Jordan, and even Lebanon know better.

pete311
02-09-2017, 09:22 PM
If I recall correctly, Hamas has not been described as a terrorist organization for over 8 years.

Source?

They are and this is a non story. Not controversial.

Drummond
02-10-2017, 08:18 AM

Perhaps there's truth in that, but if so, I really fail to see WHY.

Who'd believe (apart from Lefties ?) that Hamas's activities over the last eight years against Israel are anything BUT terrorism ??

But even regardless of this, I think Pete, in the weeks ahead, is going to be proved wrong .. there should be an upcoming development that'll highlight the terrorist nature of 'outfits' such as Hamas.

See ....

http://www.euronews.com/2017/01/26/trump-administration-debates-designating-muslim-brotherhood-as-terrorist-group

A debate is under way in the Trump administration about whether the United States should declare the Muslim Brotherhood a terrorist organisation and subject it to U.S. sanctions, according to U.S. officials and people close to President Donald Trump’s transition team.

A faction led by Michael Flynn, Trump’s National Security Advisor, wants to add the Brotherhood to the State Department and U.S. Treasury lists of foreign terrorist organizations, the sources said.

“I know it has been discussed. I’m in favour of it,” said a Trump transition advisor, who declined to be named because of the sensitivity of the issue.

The advisor said Flynn’s team discussed adding the group to the U.S. list of terrorist groups but said it was ultimately unclear when or even if the administration ultimately would go ahead with such a move.

According to this, there's a possibility that there will be no decisive progress on this ... which, if Trump continues as he HAS done, I find hard to believe.

It's important in the context of Hamas, though, because the Muslim Brotherhood sets itself up as a parent body for 'affiliates'. Hamas is one such affiliate.

This may be of interest ... it leads to a pdf document --

http://www.clarionproject.org/sites/default/files/Muslim-Brotherhood-Special-Report.pdf

From its page 19 ...

The Brotherhood does not condemn violence outright; they merely criticize its use in what they regard as inappropriate situations. For example, Brotherhood founder al-Banna criticized the “Special Organization” (the original Brotherhood paramilitary group) for what he regarded as excessive use of force without sufficient Islamic knowledge. In countries such as Syria, and in extreme situations, the Brotherhood runs full-blown paramilitary organizations complete with modern weaponry and a disciplined military hierarchy.

The Brotherhood has been the inspiration behind almost every Islamist group of note, including Al-Qaeda and Hamas. Hassan al-Banna and Sayyid Qutb both wrote extensively on the importance of jihad and on the concept that the greater jihad is not the internal jihad against the demons of the self, but rather the external jihad against the person and the lands of the kuffar, or non-believer ...

Who'd care to argue that Al Qaeda isn't a terrorist group ??

The Brotherhood's affiliates act according to 'local conditions'. In one country, they might act with greater militancy than in another. Nonetheless, the Muslim Brotherhood oversees all of it.

If even Saudi Arabia can designate the Muslim Brotherhood as a terrorist organisation (and surely they should know ??) .. then I fail to see why the US can't, too.

jimnyc
02-10-2017, 10:46 AM
Source?

They are and this is a non story. Not controversial.

The US state department and others removed them... and yet their terror ways continued ever since. We had a member here that SWORE that Hamas were not terrorists and just good decent folks fighting for Palestine, even when tying bodies to the back of motorcycles and dragging them around the city. :rolleyes:

NightTrain
02-10-2017, 10:51 AM
Hamas definitely needs to be on the terrorist list. And, yeah, watching Jafar try to spin that was amusing. The little fella wore out several pairs of shoes around here dancing with that subject.

I've been reading that Trump is considering adding Muslim Brotherhood to the list, which is richly deserved.

The bonus to adding MB is that it destroys CAIR as it is closely linked to MB.

aboutime
02-15-2017, 08:39 PM
http://icansayit.com/images/pig6.png

They love the SMELL OF BARBQUE PIG early in the mornings, before they attack Israel.

Elessar
02-15-2017, 09:06 PM
At least one definition:

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/explainer/2000/10/what_are_hamas_and_hezbollah.html

Chew on that Pete. Obama's administration ignored them fully, leaving the people
of Israel twisting in the wind.

pete311
02-15-2017, 09:34 PM
Chew on that Pete. Obama's administration ignored them fully, leaving the people
of Israel twisting in the wind.

I agree Hamas and Hez are terrorist organizations. What would you have had Obama do?

aboutime
02-15-2017, 10:05 PM
I agree Hamas and Hez are terrorist organizations. What would you have had Obama do?

First of all petey. Really concerned, honest people would have demanded Obama stop appeasing Hamas, and Hezbolla by calling them Victims of the Israeli's.
Obama blamed the country you claim to be a citizen of here for all the ILL'S of the World. In fact. Obama...your friend, and fellow Liar, defended Hamas, and Hezbolla rather than identify them as Terrorists.
Guess you intentionally avoided being reminded of that, since it made you look like Obama too!

pete311
02-15-2017, 10:31 PM
First of all petey. Really concerned, honest people would have demanded Obama stop appeasing Hamas, and Hezbolla by calling them Victims of the Israeli's.
Obama blamed the country you claim to be a citizen of here for all the ILL'S of the World. In fact. Obama...your friend, and fellow Liar, defended Hamas, and Hezbolla rather than identify them as Terrorists.
Guess you intentionally avoided being reminded of that, since it made you look like Obama too!

Sources please for your claims

Elessar
02-15-2017, 10:37 PM

Go after them instead of turning his back and appeasing them; which continued to allow
them to harass and assault our allies.

Sources for your claims. You love one-liners but cannot man up to the task.

pete311
02-15-2017, 10:45 PM
Go after them instead of turning his back and appeasing them; which continued to allow
them to harass and assault our allies.

You want us to go to war with Palestine and Lebanon?

Elessar
02-15-2017, 10:47 PM
You want us to go to war with Palestine and Lebanon?

Where did I infer that? Lebanon is an ally...

Palestine needs to get it's shit in one sock.

aboutime
02-15-2017, 10:53 PM

Not claims petey. If you think you are intelligent enough. Try going to Google, or a Library..namely, the library of Congress. There you will find all the sources you need.
But your defense for not actually answering honest questions is, and always has been, the typical Liberal Defense of DEMANDING A SOURCE.
You claim to be smarter than all of us. So..YOU FIND THE HONEST SOURCES on your own for a change.

pete311
02-15-2017, 11:06 PM
Where did I infer that? Lebanon is an ally...

Palestine needs to get it's shit in one sock.

What else could you have meant by "go after them". Where do you think hezbollah is?

pete311
02-15-2017, 11:06 PM
Not claims petey. If you think you are intelligent enough. Try going to Google, or a Library..namely, the library of Congress. There you will find all the sources you need.
But your defense for not actually answering honest questions is, and always has been, the typical Liberal Defense of DEMANDING A SOURCE.
You claim to be smarter than all of us. So..YOU FIND THE HONEST SOURCES on your own for a change.

You make the claims, you back them up.

Drummond
02-16-2017, 06:12 AM
What else could you have meant by "go after them". Where do you think hezbollah is?

Hezbollah is Lebanese, Pete. That's to say, they come from there, not that they represent the country as a whole, of course. They're a relatively 'small' faction amongst a rather more diverse community.

More to the point, they are a terrorist faction. They rely for their funding on ... wait for it .... IRAN.

So it seems to me, Pete, that a very good way of 'going after' Hezbollah would be to find a way of crippling IRAN.

And, why not, anyway ? Iran is a leading sponsor of terrorism, very possibly THE leader. Obama (your Leftie pal ?) was incredibly soft on Iran, even helpful to them.

High time that was reversed, in my opinion (probably an idea you'd hate, or at least, try to find fault with .... eh?)

aboutime
02-16-2017, 08:10 PM
You make the claims, you back them up.

Wow petey. How liberal of you? I didn't make any claims as you insist. I merely presented FACTS. And everybody here knows. Liberal liars, fabricators, and DNC stooges do not want to be presented with FACTS, because...YOU CANNOT DISPROVE THEM.

If you really are as simple minded, dumb, and stupid as you sound. Nobody can ever tell you anything you REFUSE to hear, or read because...you, like your fellow liberals, have been taught only to believe your constantly repeated lies...YOU INSIST are true.

You don't want to answer questions honestly, so you instantly try to corner anyone with a demand that always becomes...another question, rather than an answer.

Truth is petey. As Jack Nicholson famously said in "A FEW GOOD MEN". You can't handle the truth. The truth makes you look as stupid as you are.

pete311
02-16-2017, 10:10 PM
Wow petey. How liberal of you? I didn't make any claims as you insist. I merely presented FACTS. And everybody here knows.

ok please source your facts, where are these facts stored?

aboutime
02-17-2017, 07:37 PM
ok please source your facts, where are these facts stored?

Nice try....again petey. I told you how to find all the sources, and the facts you refuse to look for, because you know...the FACTS won't be agreeable with your liberally repeated lies.

pete311
02-17-2017, 10:46 PM
Nice try....again petey. I told you how to find all the sources, and the facts you refuse to look for, because you know...the FACTS won't be agreeable with your liberally repeated lies.
NightTrain

NightTrain
02-17-2017, 11:13 PM
@NightTrain (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=89)
pete311

Yes?

Elessar
02-17-2017, 11:14 PM
NightTrain

Piss-poor response. Typical of you.

Black Diamond
02-18-2017, 12:13 AM
Piss-poor response. Typical of you.
Piss-poor Pete. Let's see if it will catch on.

Drummond
02-18-2017, 04:38 AM
Hezbollah is Lebanese, Pete. That's to say, they come from there, not that they represent the country as a whole, of course. They're a relatively 'small' faction amongst a rather more diverse community.

More to the point, they are a terrorist faction. They rely for their funding on ... wait for it .... IRAN.

So it seems to me, Pete, that a very good way of 'going after' Hezbollah would be to find a way of crippling IRAN.

And, why not, anyway ? Iran is a leading sponsor of terrorism, very possibly THE leader. Obama (your Leftie pal ?) was incredibly soft on Iran, even helpful to them.

High time that was reversed, in my opinion (probably an idea you'd hate, or at least, try to find fault with .... eh?)

I see no reply to this from you, Pete.

Why ?

Could it be that the thought of taking any action against a leading world sponsor of terrorism is something you'd much rather not address ?

Perhaps you feel that to do so would run counter to Obama's own favouring of Iran ??

So tell me. Why is it that Lefties run away from confronting the evils of our world, anyway ?