PDA

View Full Version : Rubio reacts to Warren

Abbey Marie
02-10-2017, 10:06 AM
I STILL wish this guy had won. I guess Trump ruined that chance. But even on this board, we had someone being immature enough to call him "Fartco Rubio"...

Senator Rubio's point is well taken. This country has gone over the line.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2FkWK9YN10

NightTrain
02-10-2017, 10:18 AM
That was a very great speech.

Russ
02-10-2017, 02:15 PM
A call for maturity and selflessness, in a sea of immaturity and selfishness. I wish I thought it would help.

Maybe it will help a little. A good gauge to see if maturity is returning to the Senate will be how many Dems vote against Ben Carson for his confirmation as Secretary of HUD. If there are 47 'no' votes again, then maturity in the Senate is dead.

Black Diamond
02-10-2017, 02:36 PM
I STILL wish this guy had won. I guess Trump ruined that chance. But even on this board, we had someone being immature enough to call him "Fartco Rubio"...

Senator Rubio's point is well taken. This country has gone over the line.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2FkWK9YN10
She was obsessed with that word and the action itself. Rubio is young. I am sure he learned from 2016 experience.

Elessar
02-10-2017, 04:50 PM
That was a very great speech.

He made a great deal of what some ignore - common sense.

aboutime
02-10-2017, 07:16 PM
An amazing, well spoken, heartfelt speech filled with truth. If only the rest of America could pause long enough to accept what they HAVE today, and RESPECT that no-where else on Earth can they enjoy the lifestyle, and freedoms we have as a nation.

Sadly. I believe the hypocrites who despise being confronted with reality, and truth...will never accept the warnings Sen. Rubio communicated so well, and lovingly.

Hatred has become the standard of America that is tearing down everything ALL OF US know to be American. Jealousy, Selfishness, and Lack of Personal Responsibility need to be replaced by PARENTS WHO CARE, and SCHOOLS that TEACH, and not brainwash.

The Senate, and House of Representatives have deep seated roots in IGNORANCE. Until that changes. WHO KNOWS?