PDA

View Full Version : Hey whiteboy....

Yurt
01-30-2007, 11:53 PM
CLEMSON, S.C. - Clemson University and the NAACP said Tuesday they are investigating an off-campus party during the Martin Luther King Jr. weekend at which white students mocked blacks by drinking malt liquor and at least one student wore black face.

Pictures from the party were posted online, and Clemson officials learned of the Jan. 14 party this past weekend. The school is probing whether students were harassed or whether there was underage drinking.

Clemson President James Barker wrote in a letter to students and faculty that he was "appalled, angered and disappointed" by the party, which "appeared to mock and disparage African Americans."

"Many people have been offended and deeply hurt," he said.

The party organizers issued an unsigned letter of apology, saying, "We invited all races and types of peoples and never meant any racial harm."

"We want everyone to know how sorry we are, and that we are willing to do anything to make things right," the letter said.

The National Association for the Advancement of Colored People was looking into the party and at least three similar events at other colleges around the country, said state chapter president Lonnie Randolph.

Clemson has roughly 1,100 black students out of more than 17,000 undergraduates, the university's Web site says.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070131/ap_on_re_us/clemson_party;_ylt=AnFo4DdYXnm8IkNRiHlMChwEtbAF;_y lu=X3oDMTBhZDJjOXUyBHNlYwNtdm5ld3M-

I have been called whiteboy so many times, and yes, it is meant deragatory, I would be a millionaire if I got a nickel everytime. I can't dance, I don't have rythem, I can't jump... yada yada...

Forbid I say someone drinks malt liquor...................when some with dark pigment glorify in songs.........and in person...........

:dunno:

Oh yeah, eddie murphy has played a white guy and some other idiots played two WHITE chicks....

Gaffer
01-31-2007, 04:23 PM
All they gotta do is pay up. You can appologize all day, but the only appology accepted will be the one that includes a check.

jackass
01-31-2007, 05:10 PM
Wasnt there black people at this party too???

Gaffer
01-31-2007, 05:25 PM
Wasnt there black people at this party too???

Yeah but they were just there for color.

jackass
01-31-2007, 05:28 PM
Yeah but they were just there for color.

Haha....I just dont see why they are trying to make it into such a racist party when there were both races involved.

Gaffer
01-31-2007, 05:37 PM
Haha....I just dont see why they are trying to make it into such a racist party when there were both races involved.

They are counting the money as we type here. That's the ONLY reason these things are brought up.

Mr. P
01-31-2007, 05:50 PM

Tis what the NAACP lives for and does.