PDA

View Full Version : Dennis Miller Quotes

Abbey Marie
02-12-2017, 02:54 PM
As always, very astute man.

Folks...that Executive Order could have been written perfectly and Hobart would have still issued the stay and the 9th Circuit Court would have still upheld it. The situation is at exactly the same point it would have been if the order had been written by Ruth Bader Ginsburg and then issued thru President Trump. It's scorched earth time. You know that.

NightTrain
02-12-2017, 03:40 PM
It seems to me that there are a few Fed Judges that could use a good hard look from the House regarding impeachment.

Both Robart and the 9th deliberately refused to address the clear jurisdiction that the President has and instead engaged in political behavior.

Black Diamond
02-12-2017, 04:02 PM
Hopefully the next one is locked tight.

Abbey Marie
02-16-2017, 05:14 PM
Today's Miller quote:

I now watch award shows for BS politics and press conferences for joyous entertainment.

Elessar
02-16-2017, 08:31 PM
It seems to me that there are a few Fed Judges that could use a good hard look from the House regarding impeachment.

Both Robart and the 9th deliberately refused to address the clear jurisdiction that the President has and instead engaged in political behavior.

Sometimes the phrase "Legislating From the Bench" comes to mind.

pete311
02-16-2017, 10:11 PM
Dennis should stick to comedy

Elessar
02-16-2017, 10:39 PM

Pete, meet Al Franken. A lousy comedian. As funny as a rubber crutch with a
foul mouth.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al_Franken

Can I say Touche`, or does that upset your narrow-minded apple cart?

pete311
02-16-2017, 11:33 PM
Pete, meet Al Franken. A lousy comedian. As funny as a rubber crutch with a
foul mouth.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al_Franken

Can I say Touche`, or does that upset your narrow-minded apple cart?

My point is not that a comedian can't be in politics. My point is Dennis Miller should stick to comedy. No deeper meaning there.

Elessar
02-17-2017, 12:11 AM
My point is not that a comedian can't be in politics. My point is Dennis Miller should stick to comedy. No deeper meaning there.

As usual, you failed to make that point. Looked like your normal sniping at a conservative.

Abbey Marie
02-17-2017, 02:01 AM

Miller is not "in politics". He comments on politics, and he's very funny doing it.

aboutime
02-21-2017, 09:52 PM

Would you demand the same of Al Franken-heimer, Bill Maher, John Stewart, Andy Cohen, . ...Chelsea Handler, Trevor Noah, Jimmy Fallon, James Corden,
Larry Wilmore, Colbert, Seth Meyers?????

Notice, all of the ones I listed are KNOWN LIBERALS. While Miller is a Lone Comedy, Conservative,Truth teller.

Drummond
02-22-2017, 10:51 AM

Correction: you WISH he'd stick to comedy. If you had your way, you'd see all non-Lefties silenced.

How else can those on your side of the fence ever hope to make headway, be it on issues involving Trump, or others ? You believe in a political creed that ultimately cannot take criticism !

Abbey Marie
08-25-2017, 10:54 AM
Dennis today:

"Perchance book burning comes back around, let me put in a word for one of my favorites and remind everyone "A Confederacy of Dunces" is not about the Old South."

:laugh2: