PDA

View Full Version : Toby Keith

Elessar
02-12-2017, 10:16 PM
I stole this from Kaimhel's profile on another forum.

It is really good!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruNrdmjcNTc

gabosaurus
02-12-2017, 10:25 PM
Along with Lee Greenwood, Toby Keith is one of the most overrated hack artists in music. But if you enjoy songs about young country girls pinning their hair up and waiting for boys in cowboys hats driving old trucks to come by on a Saturday night for some drinking, partying and more drinking, Keith is about as good as it gets. :rolleyes:

NightTrain
02-12-2017, 10:45 PM
I stole this from Kaimhel's profile on another forum.

It is really good!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruNrdmjcNTc

One of his best! Love Toby Keith. I think it was 'Beer For My Horses' that I first heard from him.

I read somewhere that when he was trying to break out, one of the talent guys told him to pack up and go home - that he'd never make it.

That talent guy was fired when someone else picked him up and he made the bigtime.

aboutime
02-12-2017, 10:49 PM
Along with Lee Greenwood, Toby Keith is one of the most overrated hack artists in music. But if you enjoy songs about young country girls pinning their hair up and waiting for boys in cowboys hats driving old trucks to come by on a Saturday night for some drinking, partying and more drinking, Keith is about as good as it gets. :rolleyes:

Poor gabby. Frustrated, insulted, and whining again that Keith, and Greenwood didn't describe her garbage can life in the Californication state of confusion.
Typical of gabby to put anyone else down who IMITATES her, writes, and sings songs about her.
Maybe Keith will write one just for you gabby...about how you have to look for Higher ground because the DAM is gonna collapse in Oroville, and all of your STATUS SYMBOLS may get washed away.

NightTrain
02-12-2017, 10:53 PM
<div style="position:relative;height:0;padding-bottom:56.25%"><iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/arXuLdzVfQQ?ecver=2" width="640" height="360" frameborder="0" style="position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;left:0" allowfullscreen></iframe></div>

Elessar
02-12-2017, 11:46 PM

You self-miserable sack of douche.

I don't even like country music. Why do you inject you "I am a liberal and need to whine" over
anyone that acts patriotic? Do you prefer Rap hack 'artists'? They can't do anything but chant and gyrate
while some stooge rubs a record under a needle. When do any of your rap heroes declare patriotism?
Answer: NEVER!

When is that flight you promised to Australia?

You need to grow the f*** up, my friend.

Elessar
02-12-2017, 11:55 PM
Poor gabby. Frustrated, insulted, and whining again that Keith, and Greenwood didn't describe her garbage can life in the Californication state of confusion.
Typical of gabby to put anyone else down who IMITATES her, writes, and sings songs about her.
Maybe Keith will write one just for you gabby...about how you have to look for Higher ground because the DAM is gonna collapse in Oroville, and all of your STATUS SYMBOLS may get washed away.

Oroville will not effect down there, if she is indeed in Orange County CA. But it is quite true SoCal takes water from NorCal and the Sierras
because they have been too stupid to not build desalination plants. Shit...the Navy uses them on Aircraft Carriers and other major
vessels. El Segundo plant and the one off Alimitos Bay would be easy conversions.

Black Diamond
02-13-2017, 12:24 AM

I don't even like country music. Why do you inject you "I am a liberal and need to whine" over
anyone that acts patriotic? Do you prefer Rap hack 'artists'? They can't do anything but chant and gyrate
while some stooge rubs a record under a needle. When do any of your rap heroes declare patriotism?

It's her way of dealing with the butthurt.

Gunny
02-13-2017, 10:20 AM

"Self-miserable sack of douche". THAT is a classic. It's too early for you to have me cracking up. :laugh2:

I like Toby Keith. He puts his money where his mouth is where vets are concerned. As a musical artist, I can't say I like a lot of his stuff. I like his funny crap. Go figure. We all know I'm warped.:laugh2: The best Trace Adkins video in the world to me is the one where that parody guy trashes Every Light in the House is On and Trace is chasing him around at the end.:laugh2:

As far as Gabby goes, she's not cool enough to be country. Always pissing on everyone else's parade. That get together someone was talking about in another thread? Gabby and Pete get their own table so they can have a teardrop contest. Who can flood this corner of the room fastest. WAIT ... THAT sounds like a country song.

See. I KNOW how to torture a leftwingnut. Screw water boarding. Put them in a room and make them listen tp anything patriotic and/or George Jones. I can get all the info I want within 15 minutes. And THAT is if they are trying to hold out.:laugh:

gabosaurus
02-13-2017, 11:41 AM
Why do you get butt hurt when I don't like YOUR heroes? I simply don't care for Toby Keith. Or Lee Greenwood. Or any of the "cowboy hat" guys who are more pop than country. And no, I don't care for rap. If you want to listen to authentic country music, women do it much better: Kacey Musgraves, Brandy Clark, Margo Price. At least they aren't pandering for dollars.

Black Diamond
02-13-2017, 12:39 PM
Why do you get butt hurt when I don't like YOUR heroes? I simply don't care for Toby Keith. Or Lee Greenwood. Or any of the "cowboy hat" guys who are more pop than country. And no, I don't care for rap. If you want to listen to authentic country music, women do it much better: Kacey Musgraves, Brandy Clark, Margo Price. At least they aren't pandering for dollars.
I don't like more pop than country either. Keith has a good song every few years. I love this bar is one of my favorites.

Gunny
02-13-2017, 02:48 PM

Who's butt hurt? I ain't crying all over the net because the person I wanted to be President isn't. I don't have to run to the potty every 3 minutes because things didn't go my way.

And I was raised by my grandfather the fiddle player? Jimmy Rogers on the Victrola. I'm about as like to listen to you tell me about country music as I am to regrow a full head of hair. I've also spent half my Marine Corps career stationed where you live. And part of my childhood when my dad was stationed there. You wouldn't know country music if the fiddle landed on your head. Who are those people? Never heard of them. Get some Allison Krauss. THAT is bluegrass country.

You sound like you belong on farmers only dot com. Dress like cowboys which farmers don't and the only hoe they ever held probably came off Sunset Strip.

Elessar
02-13-2017, 05:21 PM

Read my post again. I said I do not like country music; however I do like patriotic gestures which is
something this nation needs. Country performers sing from the throat and nose....I don't not like that sound.
I was taught to sing from the chest, and I was in choruses and small groups for years.

And it still does not explain your apparent preference to rap.

gabosaurus
02-13-2017, 06:20 PM
I don't see any reference I have made to rap or hip-hop. I don't like it and don't allow my daughter to listen to it. And anyone who likes folk and bluegrass should listen to Sarah Jarosz. She won two Grammys on Sunday night for her new album. My daughter turned me on to her a while back. I can deal with real country, but not the pop-country hybrid that is currently popular.

jimnyc
02-13-2017, 06:28 PM
Yay, I don't like a song so I'll troll the thread instead of just moving on! :rolleyes:

hjmick
02-13-2017, 06:37 PM
Note to self: Never express an opinion that doffers from or may offend that OP...

aboutime
02-13-2017, 08:11 PM
Oroville will not effect down there, if she is indeed in Orange County CA. But it is quite true SoCal takes water from NorCal and the Sierras
because they have been too stupid to not build desalination plants. Shit...the Navy uses them on Aircraft Carriers and other major
vessels. El Segundo plant and the one off Alimitos Bay would be easy conversions.

I agree totally with you Elessar. But Californication spends too much of their money on keeping Illegals happy, and protected in sanctuary cities. They can't afford a desal plant, but they can afford spending millions on Pot stores, Tolerance centers, Planned Parenthood (planned ABORTIONS), and Safe Spaces for the Whining Class.
God forbid that BIG EARTHQUAKE comes. Watch how quickly the LOVE TRUMP when they need the rest of America's TAX DOLLARS.

Elessar
02-13-2017, 08:19 PM
I agree totally with you Elessar. But Californication spends too much of their money on keeping Illegals happy, and protected in sanctuary cities. They can't afford a desal plant, but they can afford spending millions on Pot stores, Tolerance centers, Planned Parenthood (planned ABORTIONS), and Safe Spaces for the Whining Class.
God forbid that BIG EARTHQUAKE comes. Watch how quickly the LOVE TRUMP when they need the rest of America's TAX DOLLARS.

I fear for them because many thousands are in the path of a tsunami wave, and they have no exit routes nor
the gumption to prepare ahead of time. I lived there for years and never once saw an evacuation plan or exit
routes published in the LA Times or the Long Beach Press-Telegram.

The sea walls around LA, Long Beach, Ventura, Channel Islands Harbor, Avalon, or Santa Barbara will not hold
back a tsunami wave.

aboutime
02-13-2017, 08:27 PM
I fear for them because many thousands are in the path of a tsunami wave, and they have no exit routes nor
the gumption to prepare ahead of time. I lived there for years and never once saw an evacuation plan or exit
routes published in the LA Times or the Long Beach Press-Telegram.

The sea walls around LA, Long Beach, Ventura, Channel Islands Harbor, Avalon, or Santa Barbara will not hold
back a tsunami wave.

I know Elessar. I was out there in the early 80's, right after Reagan was elected.

The entire state seems to be threatened, almost from every natural disaster possible. But it seems, the politicians, and Hollyweird Elites....only care about their Professions, while looking down, and ignoring the good people who support them.

Gunny
02-13-2017, 08:52 PM
I don't see any reference I have made to rap or hip-hop. I don't like it and don't allow my daughter to listen to it. And anyone who likes folk and bluegrass should listen to Sarah Jarosz. She won two Grammys on Sunday night for her new album. My daughter turned me on to her a while back. I can deal with real country, but not the pop-country hybrid that is currently popular.

Are you kidding me? I was raised on bluegrass and I can pick guitar. Your idea of country IS pop country. That bullshit you listen to? What the f*ck ever. You're so f-ing arrogant and stupid you you want to tell a bluegrass hillbilly how to be one. Does- your arrogance know no bounds? You wouldn't last a day in my world.

gabosaurus
02-14-2017, 12:07 AM
Are you kidding me? I was raised on bluegrass and I can pick guitar. Your idea of country IS pop country. That bullshit you listen to? What the f*ck ever. You're so f-ing arrogant and stupid you you want to tell a bluegrass hillbilly how to be one. Does- your arrogance know no bounds? You wouldn't last a day in my world.

I wasn't claiming to be a bluegrass expert. Just giving you a suggestion that you might enjoy. How can that be construed as "arrogant?"

Gunny
02-14-2017, 12:42 AM
I wasn't claiming to be a bluegrass expert. Just giving you a suggestion that you might enjoy. How can that be construed as "arrogant?"

You need a clue. Jim Croce Operator. You can keep the dime.

gabosaurus
02-14-2017, 12:48 AM
Wouldn't Croce be more folk?
Though Sarah Jarosz did win a Grammy for Best Folk Album.

Gunny
02-14-2017, 03:45 PM
Wouldn't Croce be more folk?

Of course Croce was folk. So what ? You got a point here. Gabriella? You want to call us gun totin' rednecks on one hand and you don't realize we ARE the folk. That's how you lost an election. You don't have a clue about people.

I listen to every genre of music except that black BS. I can play guitar and piano. I got me a couple of awards me and my grandpa won at fiddlin's. Ain't no lack of musical talent in this family. My daughter can fiddle. She calls it a violin, but when she fires it up? It's a fiddle,

What's that line in the Brian Adams song? Played guitar til my fingers bled? I actually did that. He was still wearing diapers. The summer of 69. I got to go back home in the summer of 69.

Lyrics mean things.

Said1
02-14-2017, 07:27 PM

Hey, I love rap music. BUT, like anything else, t here`s good and bad. *insert Darin`s shrug smilie*

Said1
02-14-2017, 07:33 PM

:laugh2::laugh2::lol:

aboutime
02-14-2017, 08:09 PM
For us, Over the hill, old codgers. RAP (if you dare call it music) is the musical version of EBONICS. The use of SWEAR WORDS as their backbone, only identifies the ignorance.
Urban Dictionary: ebonics
www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=ebonics
ebonics. A poor excuse for a failure to grasp the basics of english. When in doubt, throw an "izzle" sound in the middle of any word of just string random thoughts ...

Elessar
02-14-2017, 09:08 PM
For us, Over the hill, old codgers. RAP (if you dare call it music) is the musical version of EBONICS. The use of SWEAR WORDS as their backbone, only identifies the ignorance.
Urban Dictionary: ebonics
www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=ebonics
ebonics. A poor excuse for a failure to grasp the basics of english. When in doubt, throw an "izzle" sound in the middle of any word of just string random thoughts ...

Rap is not music. It is syncopated chat based almost always on one beat line.

Language? Offensive, abusive, violence inciting, and ignorant. It is not
even that idiotic ebonics.

Gunny
02-14-2017, 09:58 PM

I can't find that post by Black Diamond. I love the Stones. Angie is one of my most favorite songs.

He're some trivia for ms junior G-Man? Guess who wrote Janis Joplin's hits. Kris Kristofferson. One of the Highwaymen. He wrote most of their songs too. Guess who wrote Kenny Rodgers' music. Barry Gibb. A BeeGee.

You snub your nose at people and don't even know why you're doing it.

aboutime
02-14-2017, 10:09 PM

:laugh: Elessar. I feel I may have offended, or insulted Ebonics.:laugh:

RAP is supposed to be a form of poetry...LOOSELY a form. But the laziness of destroying a language, across this nation, for the millenials, Y generation, and HOOD generation is nothing more than a representative display of how TERRIBLE our education system has been torn down by the lazy. It's a societal excuse for not being educated enough, but a profitable method where EVERYBODY who can quote a few lines of Jibberish..can become a PLATINUM award winner, and millionaire. Look at what happened at the GRAMMY'S.
Another reason...I refuse to waste my time watching award shows that flatter the uneducated.

Said1
02-14-2017, 10:09 PM
I can't find that post by @Black Diamond (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=2142). I love the Stones. Angie is one of my most favorite songs.

He're some trivia for ms junior G-Man? Guess who wrote Janis Joplin's hits. Kris Kristofferson. One of the Highwaymen. He wrote most of their songs too. Guess who wrote Kenny Rodgers' music. Barry Gibb. A BeeGee.

Take it easy. You don`t know what or who I`m snubbing. http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/smilies/slap.gif
I actually own a Kris Kristofferson album, so there. There`s another artists who did a cover of another artists song in you list above, guess who and who?

Elessar
02-14-2017, 10:14 PM
I can't find that post by Black Diamond. I love the Stones. Angie is one of my most favorite songs.

Angie is one of the few Stones song I could tolerate. Otherwise, Jagger just sings through his nose or shouts.
Good voices? Glenn Campbell, Three Dog Night trio, Neil Diamond, Gordon Lightfoot, Some others. too.

Said1
02-14-2017, 10:15 PM
And since I just love that song, and it is valentines day, I`ll just post it.
:thumb:
https://youtu.be/AxJxUFoR0Es (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxJxUFoR0Es)

Gunny
02-14-2017, 10:20 PM
Take it easy. You don`t know what or who I`m snubbing. :slap:

I actually own a Kris Kristofferson album, so there. There`s another artists who did a cover of another artists song in you list above, guess who and who?
Did I click the wrong button? I wasn't even making a point toward you. You haven''t been around much. If you want to play music, we can. At the same time, I can type with only one hand. I can only half see out of my right eye. Good thing I'm left handed, huh?

You'll have to wait on the answer. Any which way you can. my comment was directed at someone else.

Said1
02-14-2017, 10:22 PM
I`ve been around plenty.

I assumed the ms junior g-man comment was for me since I was the only one who mentioned liking rap. The video answered the question.

And for the record, I can only see out of one eye myself. :beer:

Elessar
02-14-2017, 10:30 PM
I`ve been around plenty.

I assumed the ms junior g-man comment was for me since I was the only one who mentioned liking rap. The video answered the question.

I can see outta both....just need reading glasses!:laugh:

gabosaurus
02-14-2017, 11:06 PM
Winner of the 2017 Grammy for Best American Roots Music Performance:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWqeMODlW0k

Gunny
02-14-2017, 11:52 PM
I`ve been around plenty.

No. I'm trying to remember who you are. You used to be on USMB, right? Were we friends? It may sound stupid but I have to start at that level. I remember your UserID. Otherwise I have no clue who you are.

And that eyeyball thing just sucks.

Said1
02-15-2017, 12:52 PM
Yes, here there...no worries. :thumb:

Abbey Marie
02-15-2017, 01:12 PM
Angie is one of the few Stones song I could tolerate. Otherwise, Jagger just sings through his nose or shouts.
Good voices? Glenn Campbell, Three Dog Night trio, Neil Diamond, Gordon Lightfoot, Some others. too.

In popular music, Johnny Maestro's voice is way up there:

[video]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/kRDRX4Gyq6I" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>[/vi

Gunny
02-15-2017, 01:18 PM
Yes, here there...no worries. :thumb:

No it actually matters to me. You're a girl, right? There are people I talk to now and have no idea who they are. I'll recognize the ID but don't remember anything else.

Abbey Marie
02-15-2017, 01:20 PM
No it actually matters to me. You're a girl, right? There are people I talk to now and have no idea who they are. I'll recognize the ID but don't remember anything else.

Said1 is a very cool woman who was on USMB way back when we all were, and probably before I was.

She is also Canadian, I believe, if that rings a bell.

Gunny
02-15-2017, 02:38 PM
Said1 is a very cool woman who was on USMB way back when we all were, and probably before I was.

She is also Canadian, I believe, if that rings a bell.

Here's a song for you. Ms Sweetypie ... "If you Don't Know Me by Now" ..... and no, I don't remember how to post the damned thing. It irritates the crap out of Me I can't remember people. I actually feel guilty. I should remember these people. I remember their names but have no clue who they are.

I remember Jim texted me in the hospital and I was like "What the Hell is a Jim?" He was the only person that called. Does that mean he's gay? :poke:

aboutime
02-15-2017, 07:41 PM
Here's a song for you. Ms Sweetypie ... "If you Don't Know Me by Now" ..... and no, I don't remember how to post the damned thing. It irritates the crap out of Me I can't remember people. I actually feel guilty. I should remember these people. I remember their names but have no clue who they are.

I remember Jim texted me in the hospital and I was like "What the Hell is a Jim?" He was the only person that called. Does that mean he's gay? :poke:

Here ya go gunny, if you don't mind me butting in...

http://youtu.be/nbaSh8i5eyE

Gunny
02-16-2017, 02:26 AM
Here ya go gunny, if you don't mind me butting in...

http://youtu.be/nbaSh8i5eyE

This is called having friends. They know I can't post music and do it for me. pete311. Might want to grow up and slap on those big boy panties. You spend more time being a dick than anyone I ever knew,

pete311
02-16-2017, 08:32 AM
This is called having friends. They know I can't post music and do it for me. @pete311 (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=1821). Might want to grow up and slap on those big boy panties. You spend more time being a dick than anyone I ever knew,

I'll be a lot nicer if I don't get insane replies from you. It gets old.

Gunny
02-16-2017, 09:40 AM
I'll be a lot nicer if I don't get insane replies from you. It gets old.

Nothing insane about me at all. Now ... behave and stop trashing other people's threads with your personal pissing contest. You want a piece of me you do it in the appropriate forum. I'll be waiting.

In the meantime. thank you aboutime for helping me out. I have always liked that song. I totally love the blues/Motown.

jimnyc
02-16-2017, 01:07 PM

Jim texted you like 50x, and also called like 50x. Thought we were losing you there for a bit you dirty old bald bastard!! :coffee:

Gunny
02-16-2017, 02:45 PM
Jim texted you like 50x, and also called like 50x. Thought we were losing you there for a bit you dirty old bald bastard!! :coffee:

I'm playing victim here. The hospital did't charge my phone and I kept staring at it wondering what the Hell it was. You actually are the first person I remember talking to (besides a bunch of docs n nurses). You're also the only person currently a regular member I've ever spoken to on the phone. I think I talked once to CSM years ago, but I can't remember if I did or not.

But you can still go screw yourself, a$$wipe. I got nurses n docs waking me up at all hours and you had to join their little bandwagon. huh? I can see it now. "How can we torment this guys more? Got needles sticking out of everywhere and wake him up every 20 minutes ... OH BUT WAIT! There's more ....You can talk to Jim for the low cost of $19.95. And if you call now, we;ll double your order Just pay separate S&H let's get Jim on the phone. "

Damn conspirator. :slap:

jimnyc
02-16-2017, 02:49 PM
I'm playing victim here. The hospital did't charge my phone and I kept staring at it wondering what the Hell it was. You actually are the first person I remember talking to (besides a bunch of docs n nurses). You're also the only person currently a regular member I've ever spoken to on the phone. I think I talked once to CSM years ago, but I can't remember if I did or not.

But you can still go screw yourself, a$$wipe. I got nurses n docs waking me up at all hours and you had to join their little bandwagon. huh? I can see it now. "How can we torment this guys more? Got needles sticking out of everywhere and wake him up every 20 minutes ... OH BUT WAIT! There's more ....You can talk to Jim for the low cost of $19.95. And if you call now, we;ll double your order Just pay separate S&H let's get Jim on the phone. "

A few times 'someone', likely you, kinda answered and just breathed or whatever. I figured it was you either in a coma, or thinking maybe the phone was how you called the nurses! Seriously tho fucker, I thought at first that your woman would be answering, so I actually thought it was her and that she just didn't want to talk to me. Then I started texting too, figured she could reply and make believe it was you if she wanted. I was just trying to get a status there for awhile, no one really knew! I'd have called on the room phone and really freaked you out if I knew which hospital it was! :)

NightTrain
02-16-2017, 03:08 PM

Next time you take a trip to the hospital, make sure you keep us in the loop. Pulling that stunt and dropping off the radar is a big no-no. :no:

Otherwise we'll unleash Jim upon your candy ass again. I might even start calling you.

aboutime
02-16-2017, 07:54 PM
This is called having friends. They know I can't post music and do it for me. pete311. Might want to grow up and slap on those big boy panties. You spend more time being a dick than anyone I ever knew,

Gunny. See if you agree with me on this. It sounds like petey boy only has ONE TOY, and calling him a DICK, exposes the TINY mentality he brings here, and plays with too!:laugh::laugh:

SEMPER FI!

Gunny
02-17-2017, 01:34 AM
Gunny. See if you agree with me on this. It sounds like petey boy only has ONE TOY, and calling him a DICK, exposes the TINY mentality he brings here, and plays with too!:laugh::laugh:

SEMPER FI!

I got an open challenge. Funny how "tiny" wants to screw up everyone else's sh*t but won't man the line in a straight up face off. You @pete311 (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=1821) suck so bad even Gabby is defending me and we couldn't agree on daylight.

So here's how smart you are so far ;;;

You've insulted every vet/first responder on this board. You've marginalized everything we ever did. And we were sucking sea water doing it. Fuck your pussy ass left wing nut job ass. Come out and fight motherfucker. You're so tough. You're so bad. Come get some. I'll turn you off like a fucking alarm clock.

And this is me being nice.

You want to fuck with me? Try doing it man up.

You have no idea who and what I am. I;m your worst nightmare ass hole.

CSM
02-17-2017, 07:39 AM

Gunny and I have spoken a few times in years past. And yes, some of us were waiting for a status report but didn't want to call on our own given that we did not know the situation. Better to have one POC than 10 people calling individually.

IMO, Gunny doesn't need a whole lot of help taking on the likes of Pete. Not even close. All I can say is that Pete managed to screw up a certain other message board and now he wants to come here and mess up this one. Says a whole lot about that individual.

Gunny
02-17-2017, 02:40 PM
A few times 'someone', likely you, kinda answered and just breathed or whatever. I figured it was you either in a coma, or thinking maybe the phone was how you called the nurses! Seriously tho fucker, I thought at first that your woman would be answering, so I actually thought it was her and that she just didn't want to talk to me. Then I started texting too, figured she could reply and make believe it was you if she wanted. I was just trying to get a status there for awhile, no one really knew! I'd have called on the room phone and really freaked you out if I knew which hospital it was! :)

I'm sure it was that nurse I had in recovery. He;s a lucky he's a thousand miles away from me. It was like having pete for a nurse. Hateful SOB. All I could have was water and ice and this fucker wouldn't give me any.

But guess what don't fall far from the tree? He kept blowing off my daughter. She drove 900 miles to rip that individual a new ass. She's squared his ass right the f*uk away as to how sh*t was going to be. I was just laying there being the proudest daddy in the world. Guess those drill instructor years didn't go to waste.

When she got done he had less of an ass left than me. I got transferred out the next day. :)

Gunny
02-17-2017, 03:07 PM
Next time you take a trip to the hospital, make sure you keep us in the loop. Pulling that stunt and dropping off the radar is a big no-no. :no:

Otherwise we'll unleash Jim upon your candy ass again. I might even start calling you.

Bubba, I wasn't planning on THAT trip. I just figured on the 4th face plant on the cement porch there might be something amiss. I'm the one that called 911 and I have NO clue how I pulled that off.

Gunny
02-17-2017, 03:54 PM
Gunny and I have spoken a few times in years past. And yes, some of us were waiting for a status report but didn't want to call on our own given that we did not know the situation. Better to have one POC than 10 people calling individually.

IMO, Gunny doesn't need a whole lot of help taking on the likes of Pete. Not even close. All I can say is that Pete managed to screw up a certain other message board and now he wants to come here and mess up this one. Says a whole lot about that individual.

Sergeant Major ... I'm in the sand. finger on the trigger. Just waiting for a command and watching. This is not my call. But if anyone thinks they're going to screw up this board? Won't be the first time Gunny goes rogue. What jackass doesn't get through his tiny little brain housing group is WE PROTECT. I WILL protect my friends and this board.
And going full circle pete311 Back to Toby Keith .... I ain;t as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was. Back the fuck down. If I have to get up to put up with your bullshit I'll give you a fucking war you won't believe.

But let's address your passive aggressive bullshit. Meds not working? Or is it that you hate yourself for being a fag? It's not our fault. Yet you spend all your time being a vile POS taking it out on us. I'd hate me too if I was a fag. Guess we got common ground, huh?

And Kathianne do your thing. I won't mod my own threads. That causes whining and crying above the already whining and crying. This doesn't need to be on the main board.

aboutime
02-17-2017, 08:06 PM
I got an open challenge. Funny how "tiny" wants to screw up everyone else's sh*t but won't man the line in a straight up face off. You @pete311 (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=1821) suck so bad even Gabby is defending me and we couldn't agree on daylight.

So here's how smart you are so far ;;;

You've insulted every vet/first responder on this board. You've marginalized everything we ever did. And we were sucking sea water doing it. Fuck your pussy ass left wing nut job ass. Come out and fight motherfucker. You're so tough. You're so bad. Come get some. I'll turn you off like a fucking alarm clock.

And this is me being nice.

You want to fuck with me? Try doing it man up.

You have no idea who and what I am. I;m your worst nightmare ass hole.

Gunny. You have my promise....should the idiot want to take you on in person.
THIS SQUID from the past will happily guard your SIX, and sing the Marine Corps Hymn while you bust his chops. Which shouldn't be too hard for anybody, since dog shit in a brown bag, making noise like petey....just STINKS, and the Flies feast on Petey's.

Elessar
02-17-2017, 08:18 PM
Sergeant Major ... I'm in the sand. finger on the trigger. Just waiting for a command and watching. This is not my call. But if anyone thinks they're going to screw up this board? Won't be the first time Gunny goes rogue. What jackass doesn't get through his tiny little brain housing group is WE PROTECT. I WILL protect my friends and this board.
And going full circle pete311 Back to Toby Keith .... I ain;t as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was. Back the fuck down. If I have to get up to put up with your bullshit I'll give you a fucking war you won't believe.

But let's address your passive aggressive bullshit. Meds not working? Or is it that you hate yourself for being a fag? It's not our fault. Yet you spend all your time being a vile POS taking it out on us. I'd hate me too if I was a fag. Guess we got common ground, huh?

And Kathianne do your thing. I won't mod my own threads. That causes whining and crying above the already whining and crying. This doesn't need to be on the main board.

You know I've got your back to the best of my ability...and vocabulary.

Gunny
02-26-2017, 06:53 AM

SEMPER FI!

I missed this aboutime. I think just the opposite. I think he had too many toys. Remember when we had those 3 or 4 cars? We appreciated the Hell out out of all of them. Turn the entire yard into NASCAR for some Tootsie Toys.

When you got a whole bunch of crap, you don't appreciate what you never had.

Gunny
02-26-2017, 07:33 AM
You know I've got your back to the best of my ability...and vocabulary.

If I need some CAS, Ill dial right in. Click twice on the mike. What do you need? Some people need to learn their terminology. All I got to do is call "Broken Arrow". I already know who will respond.

For the uninformed, Broken Arrow means drop sh*t on my pos. Every Navy pilot will be so up your ass you'l be thinking enema.

For the record. I am a United States Marine. That makes me US Navy personnel, We might beat the hell of each other but I suggest not coming into the conduiit. All you got be is that other happless chump.You're going to wish onlt Thor hammered your ass.

tailfins
02-26-2017, 12:32 PM

I don't restrict my sons media usage at all. They listen to "video game music", which in my opinion is pretty boring stuff. All I ask of them is to "keep me in the loop" so that I can explain whatever it is they see. BTW: My whole family complained when I DIDN'T vote for Trump.

Also, there's no need to be shallow and be pigeonholed. I like Toby Keith, Pitbull AND Snoop Dogg. They all have their own flavor of talent.

gabosaurus
02-26-2017, 07:10 PM
I exercise my parental right to supervise what my daughter watches, listens to and reads about. I also approve who she hangs out with and who she dates.
I dislike rap primarily for its subject matter. If you look at the lyrics, they quite often condone violence, drug use, sexual assault, misogyny and general disrespect of others.
I enjoy a lot of country music. I dislike the pop-country and cowboy hat, good ole boy country where good looks often are more important than musical quality.

Abbey Marie
02-26-2017, 07:23 PM
I exercise my parental right to supervise what my daughter watches, listens to and reads about. I also approve who she hangs out with and who she dates.
I dislike rap primarily for its subject matter. If you look at the lyrics, they quite often condone violence, drug use, sexual assault, misogyny and general disrespect of others.
I enjoy a lot of country music. I dislike the pop-country and cowboy hat, good ole boy country where good looks often are more important than musical quality.

Yup on the bolded, for sure.

tailfins
02-26-2017, 07:58 PM

Don't worry, women are great as long as they aren't native English speakers. My team lead's native language is Hindi, ditto for our female family doctor. My best friend at work is an Asian female. One of my best bosses was a woman from Russia. An American woman generally doesn't get my business, help, nor cooperation; it's just not a good investment of my effort. Speaking of music: Here's a GREAT song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cl4GWOkvDeM

Gunny
02-26-2017, 08:04 PM

I was a total tv nazi with my girls and don't wait for the apology. They got to watch the kid shows on PBS and Disney movies. Apparently I did a Hell of a job. If I want to watch anything besides food shows or the Disney Channel, Gunny's little girl banishes him to his room.:laugh: Kind of make me a hypocrite to argue with her about it. Her house ... her rules. She learned that from her old man. Kind of inconvenient though.

gabosaurus
02-26-2017, 10:10 PM
Don't worry, women are great as long as they aren't native English speakers... :blah:

https://cdn.meme.am/instances/30213237.jpg

Gunny
02-27-2017, 07:15 AM

I agree. Us vets don't like dirtbags in our forum.. You have no clue. Get the fuck out.

Abbey Marie
02-27-2017, 09:52 AM
Don't worry, women are great as long as they aren't native English speakers. My team lead's native language is Hindi, ditto for our female family doctor. My best friend at work is an Asian female. One of my best bosses was a woman from Russia. An American woman generally doesn't get my business, help, nor cooperation; it's just not a good investment of my effort. Speaking of music: Here's a GREAT song.

Trust me, I'm not worried. :rolleyes:

This stuff is so old, it could be in an archaeological dig. You need new material.

tailfins
02-27-2017, 11:37 AM

You feminists are worse than hammer-and-sickle wearing Communists. Even Communists are not anti-male.

tailfins
02-27-2017, 12:07 PM
I agree. Us vets don't like dirtbags in our forum.. You have no clue. Get the fuck out.

It just doesn't matter.

gabosaurus
02-27-2017, 12:14 PM
I wonder if tailfins' wife is starting to wish she had married a non-English speaker. :rolleyes:

Gunny
02-27-2017, 03:39 PM
It just doesn't matter.

Of course not. We don't matter. You gonna lip sync (We support the troops" now? That's usually what comes next.

Elessar
02-27-2017, 03:54 PM

Missed this.

That is a completely ignorant statement! What kind of woman are YOU married to,
if at all?

jimnyc
02-27-2017, 04:07 PM
I'd take tailfins over gabby in ever single aspect of life. My issue with him is his own words on how he treats/speaks to women. I also took issue with how he treated the "community" itself here in the past. He may not be for everyone out there, but in the comparison, he comes out with the gold medal & the silver.

The other one has treated the community much worse. The difference being is that one scatters it out to different people, if not the majority at given times. Also some mixed in normal posts, if you would call them that, so some get deceived. I fell for that about 600x myself.

Everyone has their own ways of treating things like this, hence no one banned and everyone free to go forth and sin as they please. No skin off my back, but I'm not oblivious to history either.

gabosaurus
02-27-2017, 07:44 PM
Worse than talfins? That is a REALLY horrible things to say to someone. :(

Gunny
02-27-2017, 07:53 PM

You say stuff to aggravate people purposefully. Some of them don't like you. So does Tailfins. Deal with it. When I piss off people I have an evade and escape route. You know ... cuz us military guys don't know shit.

Russ
02-27-2017, 07:58 PM
I'm not sure what tailfins is bragging about - dropping out of supervising his boys or keeping a woman under his thumb because she can't speak English in an English-speaking country. Both sound lousy to me. And I like the fact that Gabby tries to safeguard her daughter from some of the crap that's out there in the world.

Black Diamond
02-27-2017, 08:12 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cl4GWOkvDeM
That song sucks. Fucking Canadian asswipes.

Gunny
02-27-2017, 08:28 PM
I'm not sure what tailfins is bragging about - dropping out of supervising his boys or keeping a woman under his thumb because she can't speak English in an English-speaking country. Both sound lousy to me. And I like the fact that Gabby tries to safeguard her daughter from some of the crap that's out there in the world.

I haven't ever actually checked, but Tailfins is not American. His syntax and mannerisms sounds Cuban. He's not the only guy that can speak Spanish round these parts.

Abbey Marie
02-27-2017, 08:36 PM
I haven't ever actually checked, but Tailfins is not American. His syntax and mannerisms sounds Cuban. He's not the only guy that can speak Spanish round these parts.

Im 99% sure he's American. His wife was not.

gabosaurus
02-27-2017, 09:25 PM
Tailfins is American. His wife is from Brazil. He found her on the internet. Probably listed under "foreign women who don't speak English well and promise to be meek, submissive wives who don't talk without permission."
Jim will hear from me. I am plotting my revenge for his comment. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. :death:

aboutime
02-27-2017, 09:29 PM
Tailfins is American. His wife is from Brazil. He found her on the internet. Probably listed under "foreign women who don't speak English well and promise to be meek, submissive wives who don't talk without permission."
Jim will hear from me. I am plotting my revenge for his comment. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. :death:

gabby. That might be true if a REAL WOMAN said it.

aboutime
02-27-2017, 09:31 PM

gabby. Once again. Your liberal hypocrisy is showing. You told jim about being a woman scorned, and you come here to say something is horrible?

Which side of your face are you talking OUT OF now?

Gunny
02-28-2017, 05:24 AM
I understand Spanish fluently in 3 different dialects. Because I'm a dumb jarhead and the last to know.

Some people and their assumtions are stupid.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
02-28-2017, 06:17 AM
I was a total tv nazi with my girls and don't wait for the apology. They got to watch the kid shows on PBS and Disney movies. Apparently I did a Hell of a job. If I want to watch anything besides food shows or the Disney Channel, Gunny's little girl banishes him to his room.:laugh: Kind of make me a hypocrite to argue with her about it. Her house ... her rules. She learned that from her old man. Kind of inconvenient though.
My daughter was not allowed to listen to rap music. I caught her listening to that nasty foul language, criminal praising, woman belittling shit and spanked her at age 15 for doing so, after her having been told told not to do such since age 10..
Now she raises her two boys the same way- no damn rap crap allowed!!!
COUNTRY, JAZZ, BLUES, CLASSICAL, ROCK N ROLL- never any of that dumbass , crime praising, white people hating, women defaming shit!!!

Let any rap star, black or white ever speak about or to a female member of my family like that and I break that son of a bitch like a damn twig.
Hell, I tel the worthless bastards at gas stations to turn that shit down!
It is ffing stupid shit, written and sung on a moron's level.
If this leaves any doubt to any inquisitive reader, shoot me a pm here and I'll say it all in far more colorful language, that better describes my deepest feelings on the pieces of scum singing that ffing shit(being they black or white singers)! - :mad::mad::mad:--Tyr

Balu
02-28-2017, 07:36 AM
My daughter was not allowed to listen to rap music. I caught her listening to that nasty foul language, criminal praising, woman belittling shit and spanked her at age 15 for doing so, after her having been told told not to do such since age 10..
COUNTRY, JAZZ, BLUES, CLASSICAL, ROCK N ROLL- never any of that dumbass , crime praising, white people hating, women defaming shit!!!

Let any rap star, black or white ever speak about or to a female member of my family like that and I break that son of a bitch like a damn twig.
If this leaves any doubt to any inquisitive reader, shoot me a pm here and I'll say it all in far more colorful language, that better describes my deepest feelings on the pieces of scum singing that ffing shit(being they black or white singers)! - :mad::mad::mad:--Tyr

Robert,
We both have the similar liking and the same list of preferences. :slap:

Gunny
02-28-2017, 07:40 AM

Preaching to the choir. bubba. That hateful BS was not allowed in my house. Once I got to be Mr Daddy is when I went back country. I like heavy metal. I don't find it appropriate for children. You always go back to your roots anyway. Grandaddy played fiddle and I can pick guitar. Been to a few fiddlin's.

You know what rap is crap is good for? It pisses me off. When I used to make cross country road trips all the time and that was all I could find it would keep me pissed off and awake. 3 AM crossing West TX 0r West FL? Nothing like something to piss you off and keep you awake. If I could of found a country station I'd have been asleep at the wheel.:laugh:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
02-28-2017, 11:06 AM
Preaching to the choir. bubba. That hateful BS was not allowed in my house. Once I got to be Mr Daddy is when I went back country. I like heavy metal. I don't find it appropriate for children. You always go back to your roots anyway. Grandaddy played fiddle and I can pick guitar. Been to a few fiddlin's.

You know what rap is crap is good for? It pisses me off. When I used to make cross country road trips all the time and that was all I could find it would keep me pissed off and awake. 3 AM crossing West TX 0r West FL? Nothing like something to piss you off and keep you awake. If I could of found a country station I'd have been asleep at the wheel.:laugh:

Many years ago, THIS DUMBASS USED TO DRIVE DOWN MY STREET, WITH THAT FFING RAP CRAP BLASTING IN HIS CAR LOUD ENOUGH TO SHAKE MY WINDOWS, AND DO SO ALSO LATE AT NIGHT.
This idiot blasted that shit loud enough to be heard ten miles away!
After about 5 months of that happening a few times a week, I finally found out where he lived.
It was on the other side of town. Near his homeys..
I went there at 3 am, pulled in his drive and , rolled my car windows down and cranked it up to max volume, playing Hank Jr. , A COUNTRY BOY CAN SURVIVE. LIGHTS CAME ON AND A MINUTE LATER THE CLOWN STEPPED OUT ON HIS PORCH, YELLING OUT- WHO ARE YOU- DO I KNOW YOU?
I stepped out of my car , SO THAT MAGGOT COULD GET A DAMN GOOD LOOK AT ME and I replied, You sure do--you drive by my house playing that rap shit loud enough to shatter windows day and night. I just wanted to give you back a dose and if this woke you up all the better.
Then I said, I live at- gave the worm my address, so next time you come by my house disturbing me and my family with that ffing shit you play, I am coming back here again but not to play music. I am going to play a little game I like to call -Kick Your Sorry Ass. Ever heard of it?
I got only silence for about 2 minutes
So I said, good = I guess silence is what I can rely on getting from your damn car as you drive by my house from now on, dumbass...
And if you call the damn cops, I will catch you somewhere and leaving you laying-broken up a bit.
He never drove down my street ever again.
Now you may ask, what if he had..
I never issue a threat that I will not act upon if its not properly settled in the manner I presented as a peaceful solution.
As I was taught that a man has no honor that does not keep his own word.
MOST OF US COUNTRY BOYS , SOUTHERN MEN ADHERE TO THAT FAITHFULLY , IMHO. -Tyr

Gunny
02-28-2017, 02:56 PM
Many years ago, THIS DUMBASS USED TO DRIVE DOWN MY STREET, WITH THAT FFING RAP CRAP BLASTING IN HIS CAR LOUD ENOUGH TO SHAKE MY WINDOWS, AND DO SO ALSO LATE AT NIGHT.
After about 5 months of that happening a few times a week, I finally found out where he lived.
I went there at 3 am, pulled in his drive and , rolled my car windows down and cranked it up to max volume, playing Hank Jr. , A COUNTRY BOY CAN SURVIVE. LIGHTS CAME ON AND A MINUTE LATER THE CLOWN STEPPED OUT ON HIS PORCH, YELLING OUT- WHO ARE YOU- DO I KNOW YOU?
I stepped out of my car , SO THAT MAGGOT COULD GET A DAMN GOOD LOOK AT ME and I replied, You sure do--you drive by my house playing that rap shit loud enough to shatter windows day and night. I just wanted to give you back a dose and if this woke you up all the better.
Then I said, I live at- gave the worm my address, so next time you come by my house disturbing me and my family with that ffing shit you play, I am coming back here again but not to play music. I am going to play a little game I like to call -Kick Your Sorry Ass. Ever heard of it?
So I said, good = I guess silence is what I can rely on getting from your damn car as you drive by my house from now on, dumbass...
And if you call the damn cops, I will catch you somewhere and leaving you laying-broken up a bit.
I never issue a threat that I will not act upon if its not properly settled in the manner I presented as a peaceful solution.

I think it's funny/weird or something. Not sure what. I've never liked loud music. These clowns will get in their little rice burners, slap a header on their 4 banger ( :laugh:) and put a sound system in bigger than their damned 1.6 litre engine. Then they crank the crap up so loud the car won't even sit still at a light.

I gave up trying to figure out what they're trying to prove. I'm cool? I'm a dumbass and want to have no hearing by the time I'm 30? I watched Fast and Furious too many times? Here's dumbass loser ex SIL ... pulls his little rice burner up next to a Mustang GT at a light and starts gunning his weed eater engine. Now we were just following him to the house and behind him in my truck. He got his ass clocked by that GT. Was so funny I thought I was going to have to pull over I was laughing so hard. Then began more excuses than Obama had. I was like, dude. you took on a 302 with a Hot Wheels car. Good thing you "modified" it though. :laugh:

Russ
02-28-2017, 05:43 PM

And unfortunately that is probably the only way to get one of those guys to turn down his rap music. Or I guess in this case, to turn down a different street. :laugh:

Gunny
03-06-2017, 11:01 PM

Can't rep you again yet. I listen to the same music. I couldn't spank my daughter though. Tried that once. I'd rather go back into combat. It hurt me less.

I like George of course. Jim Croce. Can go all the way back to Jimmy Rogers. One sided 78 rpm one-sided discs on the Victrola. Had a hall pass for Porter Waggoner and Hee Haw. Johnney Cash. My grandpa'd have it on.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-07-2017, 07:42 AM
Can't rep you again yet. I listen to the same music. I couldn't spank my daughter though. Tried that once. I'd rather go back into combat. It hurt me less.

I like George of course. Jim Croce. Can go all the way back to Jimmy Rogers. One sided 78 rpm one-sided discs on the Victrola. Had a hall pass for Porter Waggoner and Hee Haw. Johnney Cash. My grandpa'd have it on.

I agree, in that I'd much rather have taken a spanking myself than spank my daughter when she was 15 years old!
For she was so well -behaved..
Problem was -I had to keep my word!! For I had vowed that if I ever caught her listening to that rap-crap in my house I'd spank her.
She even said to me, Dad that was when I was ten years old , I am 15 now!!!
I replied, gave my word-- I will keep it, and I am the same father now, as I was 5 years ago.
One that loves you far more than life itself.. So you are getting that spanking and you had best act right during and after the spanking.
Now she raises her two sons that same way. Not breaking her word...

Seems we have the same taste in music, those you named I like as well..-Tyr

Gunny
03-07-2017, 08:07 AM
I agree, in that I'd much rather have taken a spanking myself than spank my daughter when she was 15 years old!
For she was so well -behaved..
Problem was -I had to keep my word!! For I had vowed that if I ever caught her listening to that rap-crap in my house I'd spank her.
She even said to me, Dad that was when I was ten years old , I am 15 now!!!
I replied, gave my word-- I will keep it, and I am the same father now, as I was 5 years ago.
One that loves you far more than life itself.. So you are getting that spanking and you had best act right during and after the spanking.
Now she raises her two sons that same way. Not breaking her word...

Seems we have the same taste in music, those you named I like as well..-Tyr

My daughter out weighs me. Granted, this was before my little trip but I grabbed her out of the yard, slung her ass over my shoulder and put her ass in the house. She couldn't believe it. "I weigh 200 lbs. You can't pick me up"' Watch THIS. But I couldn't hit her. Never have. She is daddy's little girl to the nth degree.

Regardless what some think, I am not a mean person.

gabosaurus
03-07-2017, 11:47 PM
Regardless what some think, I am not a mean person.

I have never thought you were mean. You might appear so on the surface. But around your daughter and grandchild, I am guessing that you are a cuddly teddy bear. Because all good parents and grandparents are.