PDA

View Full Version : McCain bashes Trump

gabosaurus
02-17-2017, 10:38 PM
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/feb/18/john-mccain-savages-donald-trump-administration-inability-separate-truth-from-lies

John McCain said on Friday that Donald Trump’s administration was in “disarray” and that Nato’s founders would be alarmed by the growing unwillingness to “separate truth from lies”.

“I think that the Flynn issue obviously is something that shows that in many respects this administration is in disarray and they’ve got a lot of work to do,” said McCain, a known Trump critic, even as he praised Trump’s defence secretary. “The president, I think, makes statements [and] on other occasions contradicts himself. So we’ve learned to watch what the president does as opposed to what he says,” he said.

Black Diamond
02-17-2017, 10:46 PM
Same McSame who almost ran with John Kerry.

LongTermGuy
02-18-2017, 06:47 PM
No one cares...he is old and senile now...and still very much Butt-hurt...

https://media.giphy.com/media/13Qr8m5EhZNsZy/giphy.gif

aboutime
02-18-2017, 08:04 PM
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/feb/18/john-mccain-savages-donald-trump-administration-inability-separate-truth-from-lies

John McCain said on Friday that Donald Trump’s administration was in “disarray” and that Nato’s founders would be alarmed by the growing unwillingness to “separate truth from lies”.

“I think that the Flynn issue obviously is something that shows that in many respects this administration is in disarray and they’ve got a lot of work to do,” said McCain, a known Trump critic, even as he praised Trump’s defence secretary. “The president, I think, makes statements [and] on other occasions contradicts himself. So we’ve learned to watch what the president does as opposed to what he says,” he said.

gabby. As much as you bash Trump here, and now side with McCain and the source, the Guardian. You never bother to CHECK the accuracy of McCain's accusations. Most of which have been DISPROVED. McCain lives in the ELITE world, and is part of the SWAMP Trump is working so hard to Drain.
McCain's problem, and your problem gabby is....Both of you CLOG UP the drains of the LIBERAL, RINO cesspool.

Bilgerat
02-19-2017, 12:37 PM
John (Captain Queeg) McCain wants to seem like he's still pertinent.

Instead, he's fast becoming the poster boy for term limits

NightTrain
02-19-2017, 01:09 PM

Both McCain and Lindsey Graham need to be replaced next election.

A decent conservative primary candidate with a couple of rallies by Trump in AZ and SC should do the trick.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
02-19-2017, 02:18 PM

Isn't it horribly sad that when, McCain RAN FOR PREZ, even he as lousy as he, was the/is now- was still a far, far, far better choice than the piece of shit dem party bastard that won!! -Tyr