PDA

View Full Version : MILO to Deliver Keynote Address at CPAC

jimnyc
02-18-2017, 02:27 PM
Interesting. Now let's see the hate pour out over this, and then see the hate, destruction and violence when the time comes for him to speak.

-----

MILO to Deliver Keynote Address at CPAC

Breitbart senior editor MILO, also known as the “Dangerous Faggot,” will deliver a keynote speech at the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) this year.
It will be a wide-ranging speech covering MILO’s experience battling third-wave feminism, the media, left-wing college professors, Black Lives Matter, violent “black bloc” activists, and progressive elites in the entertainment industry.

MILO is also expected to address the state of American conservatism, free speech, the Trump administration, and how young conservatives and libertarians in America should focus their energies over the next ten years.

MILO has become one of the most visible faces in American conservatism over the past two years. His “Dangerous Faggot” tour has made headlines on a regular basis, most recently at U.C. Berkeley, where violent left-wing protesters forced the cancellation of the event by staging a riot, destroying property, and attacking attendees.

The Breitbart senior editor’s speech will take place a few months before the release of DANGEROUS, his upcoming book. Published by Simon & Schuster, the book has advanced to the top of Amazon’s bestseller rankings on multiple occasions.

CPAC, hosted by the American Conservative Union, has been a major fixture of American politics. Victory in the CPAC straw poll, which evaluates potential presidential candidates, has historically been highly sought-after by right-leaning politicians, and is seen as a barometer of conservative opinion.

Rest here - http://www.breitbart.com/milo/2017/02/18/milo-deliver-keynote-address-cpac/

jimnyc
02-18-2017, 02:30 PM
Leftists Melt Down on Twitter over MILO Appearance on Bill Maher

Breitbart Senior Editor MILO appeared on Real Time with Bill Maher on Friday night, and leftists on Twitter were not happy about it.

“Bill Maher” trended on Twitter Saturday morning, with over 35 thousand tweets about the show, including many who were angry with Maher for inviting MILO on.

Some from the tolerant lefties:

@billmaher Joan_Rivers Love you Bill, but you gotta stop normalizing folks like Ann Coulter, Steve Bannon, Milo, et al...

@billmaher Joan_Rivers You're no longer on my watch list. That was the last straw.

@billmaher Joan_Rivers Liberals need to stop acting like this vile human being is worth the energy...feeds on getting a rise out of people.

alexand52841248 @speakforme @billmaher milo is a self-loathing #whinylittlebitch in need of constant approval, just like trump

@billmaher nah, you need to stop giving a platform to someone who would have you thrown in a camp.

Bill Maher is just as much of a bigot as Milo can people please stop acting like he's some kind of hero

@billmaher Well Bill, you fucked up on this one. Milo does not deserve a national platform for his lies and hate. He should be deported!

Maher said it was "not unreasonable" for Milo to doxx a trans woman to protect "women and children" in bathrooms. Fucking bigot.

This @billmaher laugh fest with a racist, misogynistic, transphobic, Islamaphobic troll was disgusting (& an unnecessary platform for Milo)

No longer liberal @billmaher SHOOK • SHOOK • SHOOK Milo Yiannopolous' HAND LIVE ON-AIR!!! 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2017/02/18/leftists-melt-down-on-twitter-over-milo-appearance-on-bill-maher/

pete311
02-18-2017, 03:04 PM
I reject all violence and respect freedom of speech.

jimnyc
02-18-2017, 03:09 PM
I reject all violence and respect freedom of speech.

Good for you. I didn't see you replying when Berkeley went nuts and violent when he TRIED to speak there but had to cancel due to the violence. :)

I agree with you though, and I would agree if it were some righties preventing speech too.