PDA

View Full Version : “Muslim Terrorism” Does not Exist

jimnyc
02-18-2017, 04:14 PM
With all due respect to my own religion, this guy is an idiot for stating this, IMO. And Merkel is much more of an idiot.

-----

Pope Francis: ‘Muslim Terrorism Does Not Exist’

In an impassioned address Friday, Pope Francis denied the existence of Islamic terrorism, while simultaneously asserting that “the ecological crisis is real.”
“Christian terrorism does not exist, Jewish terrorism does not exist, and Muslim terrorism does not exist. They do not exist,” Francis said in his speech to a world meeting of populist movements.

What he apparently meant is that not all Christians are terrorists and not all Muslims are terrorists—a fact evident to all—yet his words also seemed to suggest that no specifically Islamic form of terrorism exists in the world, an assertion that stands in stark contradiction to established fact.

“No people is criminal or drug-trafficking or violent,” Francis said, while also suggesting—as he has on other occasions—that terrorism is primarily a result of economic inequalities rather than religious beliefs. “The poor and the poorer peoples are accused of violence yet, without equal opportunities, the different forms of aggression and conflict will find a fertile terrain for growth and will eventually explode.”

The Pope also reiterated his conviction that all religions promote peace and that the danger of violent radicalization exists equally in all religions.

“There are fundamentalist and violent individuals in all peoples and religions—and with intolerant generalizations they become stronger because they feed on hate and xenophobia,” he said.

While denying the existence of Islamic terrorism, Francis also seemed to condemn the denial of global warming, asserting that “the ecological crisis is real.”

“A very solid scientific consensus indicates that we are presently witnessing a disturbing warming of the climatic system,” he said.

Rest here - http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2017/02/17/pope-francis-muslim-terrorism-not-exist/

Angela Merkel says Europe must take MORE refugees and Islam 'isn't source of terror'

The embattled leader says Europe has an obligation to take displaced people from Syria and Iraq.

She also said Islam "is not the cause of terrorism" and that combatting extremism needs the cooperation of Muslim countries.

In a wide-ranging speech at a Munich security conference, the German chief also vowed to work closely with Vladimir Putin's Russia in the fight with ISIS in the Middle East.

Rest here - http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/589410/Angela-Merkel-more-refugees-Syria-Iraq-German-chancellor-terrorism-ISIS

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
02-18-2017, 08:49 PM
With all due respect to my own religion, this guy is an idiot for stating this, IMO. And Merkel is much more of an idiot.

-----

Pope Francis: ‘Muslim Terrorism Does Not Exist’

In an impassioned address Friday, Pope Francis denied the existence of Islamic terrorism, while simultaneously asserting that “the ecological crisis is real.”
“Christian terrorism does not exist, Jewish terrorism does not exist, and Muslim terrorism does not exist. They do not exist,” Francis said in his speech to a world meeting of populist movements.

What he apparently meant is that not all Christians are terrorists and not all Muslims are terrorists—a fact evident to all—yet his words also seemed to suggest that no specifically Islamic form of terrorism exists in the world, an assertion that stands in stark contradiction to established fact.

“No people is criminal or drug-trafficking or violent,” Francis said, while also suggesting—as he has on other occasions—that terrorism is primarily a result of economic inequalities rather than religious beliefs. “The poor and the poorer peoples are accused of violence yet, without equal opportunities, the different forms of aggression and conflict will find a fertile terrain for growth and will eventually explode.”

The Pope also reiterated his conviction that all religions promote peace and that the danger of violent radicalization exists equally in all religions.

“There are fundamentalist and violent individuals in all peoples and religions—and with intolerant generalizations they become stronger because they feed on hate and xenophobia,” he said.

While denying the existence of Islamic terrorism, Francis also seemed to condemn the denial of global warming, asserting that “the ecological crisis is real.”

“A very solid scientific consensus indicates that we are presently witnessing a disturbing warming of the climatic system,” he said.

Rest here - http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2017/02/17/pope-francis-muslim-terrorism-not-exist/

Angela Merkel says Europe must take MORE refugees and Islam 'isn't source of terror'

The embattled leader says Europe has an obligation to take displaced people from Syria and Iraq.

She also said Islam "is not the cause of terrorism" and that combating extremism needs the cooperation of Muslim countries.

In a wide-ranging speech at a Munich security conference, the German chief also vowed to work closely with Vladimir Putin's Russia in the fight with ISIS in the Middle East.

Rest here - http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/589410/Angela-Merkel-more-refugees-Syria-Iraq-German-chancellor-terrorism-ISIS

He should be asked why he denies the commands given in the KORAN AND THE ALL TOO REAL TENS OF THOUSANDS MURDERS YEARLY BY MUSLIMS
IN PURSUIT OF ADVANCING THEIR CULT..
Usually such would be considered either outright lying to deceive, ignorance and/or propaganda, IMHO..-TYR

KarlMarx
02-18-2017, 08:50 PM
OK, I just can't take it anymore... I gotta say it just the way I feel it.

I'm a Catholic and I think Pope Francis is the biggest fucking embarrassment that's come along.

This is the guy who helped the US normalize relations with a monster like Castro. . He's also the one who started the canard that Jesus, Mary, and Joseph were refugees... now I have to hear it from my pastor every time I go to church.

Now he minimizes the threat of Islamic Extremism, aka Terrorism and tells us that we're in the middle of a ecological disaster.. (I've heard that line since 1970). Honest to God, not one prediction from the first Earth Day has been even remotely close to the truth.

Honestly, this guy ought to be wearing greasepaint and a rubber nose. Compared to John Paul II, this pope is like Pee Wee Herman in a robe.

If Trump isn't some people's president, then this one is not my pope. Won't switch churches because I'm always going to be a Catholic but no fucking way am I going to listen to that idiot.

When I go to confession, I'm going to tell my pastor that I think Pope Francis is a big phony. If I get excommunicated, oh well, then I'll just ask for my money back.

KarlMarx
02-18-2017, 08:54 PM
He should be asked why he denies the commands given in the KORAN AND THE ALL TOO REAL TENS OF THOUSANDS MURDERS YEARLY BY MUSLIMS
Usually such would be considered either outright lying to deceive, ignorance and/or propaganda, IMHO..-TYR

In the Divine Comedy, written by Dante in the 13th century.... Hell had 7 levels, each level was exponentially worse than the one before it... the 2nd to last level was reserved for, among others, Mohammed ... because he "deceived many"

Today, Dante is probably banned for being the author of so much hatred and Islamophobia.

NightTrain
02-18-2017, 09:32 PM
OK, I just can't take it anymore... I gotta say it just the way I feel it.

I'm a Catholic and I think Pope Francis is the biggest fucking embarrassment that's come along.

This is the guy who helped the US normalize relations with a monster like Castro. . He's also the one who started the canard that Jesus, Mary, and Joseph were refugees... now I have to hear it from my pastor every time I go to church.

Now he minimizes the threat of Islamic Extremism, aka Terrorism and tells us that we're in the middle of a ecological disaster.. (I've heard that line since 1970). Honest to God, not one prediction from the first Earth Day has been even remotely close to the truth.

Honestly, this guy ought to be wearing greasepaint and a rubber nose. Compared to John Paul II, this pope is like Pee Wee Herman in a robe.

If Trump isn't some people's president, then this one is not my pope. Won't switch churches because I'm always going to be a Catholic but no fucking way am I going to listen to that idiot.

When I go to confession, I'm going to tell my pastor that I think Pope Francis is a big phony. If I get excommunicated, oh well, then I'll just ask for my money back.

I'm not Catholic, and don't know really anything about it... but can you get excommunicated for badmouthing the Pope?

There's been a bunch of stuff this guy has said and done that I think is really off the wall, certainly a LOT more left leaning than any I can recall.

KarlMarx
02-19-2017, 06:51 AM
No, you have to do something really bad to get excommunicated. The remark about getting my money back is something my little cousin once said when we were kids... I always thought it was funny.

Drummond
02-19-2017, 08:49 AM
He's been overly influenced by the European media ... the propaganda that says there's a 'maintream' Islam which is totally peaceful, is a message that's been pushed here ... VERY hard. I think the point is that he's simply following along, trying to keep acts of terrorism separated out from the Islamic creed altogether, as our press insist upon doing. Possibly he's completely brainwashed by our media rot.

This, though, is denial taken to extremes. If he can't be an objective voice, then is he fit for his role ? I say ... NO.

Abbey Marie
02-19-2017, 09:17 AM
Wasn't he raised in South America?

Gunny
02-19-2017, 11:33 AM

I'm not Catholic so I don't get why anyone thinks this one goofball is the head goofball, Who gives a rat's ass what he thinks? Oh yeah ,,, the MSM' Cuz I'm all on top of the opinion of someone who lives in a secluded world devoid of any sense of reality. That would be like me listening to Sean Penn. "Let's get in my fishing boat and ride into a tidal surge in proclaiming WTF ever".

My pastor talks about love, Jesus and helping others. I don't recall even once him mentioning politics. Guess that's why the MSM pays no attention to him. He'd probably be important if he said "Trump sucks" or some such crap.

What I find funny? I'm a Jew and vote for the assholes that kill my religion. I'm Catholic and I support the assholes that kill my religion. But let's not do anything that about a scourge since the 7th century. Hell ... identifying your enemy and taking him out would just be too f-ing smart.