gabosaurus
02-18-2017, 08:57 PM
Didn't Trump win the election? Why is he still campaigning? :dunno:

Elessar
02-18-2017, 09:07 PM

I would say he is just reaching out to people and showing his face as a friend
to the people.

By the way, the new First Lady opened the rally by reciting "The Lord's Prayer".

LongTermGuy
02-18-2017, 09:12 PM

Showing everybody Class for a change...and how much of an American Him and his wife are....AMERICANS love Trump and the first Lady...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-fYBsCcgnM

gabosaurus
02-18-2017, 09:59 PM
Considering that Trump's wife is an immigrant who doesn't communicate well, it is obvious that her presence is accepted only as a prelude to the main event. Which is Trump is running for election, even though he has no need to.

aboutime
02-18-2017, 10:05 PM

gabby. Do you really want to know the truth? Trump is out there to PISS you, and all the other liberal hate-mongers, and DNC sheeples that: As Obama said....Elections have consequences. Despite all of you still whining, and crying for your safe zones in the junk yards of Prominent Democrat Politicians like MAXINE WATERS.

http://youtu.be/J-vpwVzCuIs

pete311
02-19-2017, 12:10 AM
Just to be clear even Trump acknowledged this is a campaign event.

Kathianne
02-19-2017, 12:29 AM
It was paid for out of his campaign funds, no attempt to deceive that he's playing to his own crowd.

LongTermGuy
02-19-2017, 12:45 AM
Just to be clear even Trump acknowledged this is a campaign event.

Trump...touching base... just letting his people know he loves them .... what he is up to....and up against.......and they...Letting Trump know...they are with him....:salute:

gabosaurus
02-19-2017, 11:31 AM
It's not unusual for leaders to hold large rallies after they have already won election.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EV9kyocogKo

NightTrain
02-19-2017, 11:56 AM
Trump derives his power directly from the people and certainly doesn't rely on a hostile media to relay his message.

This, above all things, is what terrifies and infuriates most media outlets. For the last 8 years they fawned over the messiah, and now the Outsider is calling the shots, calling it like he sees it and bypassing them. He knows he can't trust them to report the truth, hence his outmaneuvering via twitter & events like this.

Very telling that more Americans trust Trump to tell the truth than the media. That's gotta sting.

I wonder, is Jim Acosta at CNN getting Combat Pay from CNN for every time he gets used as a punching bag at a news conference? The poor bastard gets manhandled every time and then dismissed... but it's well deserved. Hilarious that CNN's ratings are even worse than MSNBCs these days. Just a matter of time before Disney cuts off the dead weight... maybe Al Jazeera will buy them at a nice discount.

pete311
02-19-2017, 03:19 PM
Trump derives his power directly from the people and certainly doesn't rely on a hostile media to relay his message.

Power from the people? More people voted again him.

Black Diamond
02-19-2017, 03:25 PM
And he still won. It's the most beautiful thing ever.

pete311
02-19-2017, 03:30 PM
And he still won. It's the most beautiful thing ever.

Yes, but my point still stands

NightTrain
02-19-2017, 03:31 PM

He won the election, didn't he?

None of your other whining bullshit matters. It's all about the Win.

pete311
02-19-2017, 03:35 PM
He won the election, didn't he?

None of your other whining bullshit matters. It's all about the Win.

Not by votes, but by the structure of the election. More people voted again him. That doesn't give him power from the people. It gives him power by the structure of the election. Just making that clear.

Black Diamond
02-19-2017, 03:37 PM
No it doesn't. His voters put him where he is. They are the ones night train is referring to. California is irrelevant...

As november 8 proved.

Black Diamond
02-19-2017, 03:39 PM
Not by votes, but by the structure of the election. More people voted again him. That doesn't give him power from the people. It gives him power by the structure of the election. Just making that clear.
So what you're saying is the fact more people voted against him means absolutely nothing. I agree

pete311
02-19-2017, 03:42 PM
So what you're saying is the fact more people voted against him means absolutely nothing. I agree
It means he can't derived his power from the people. I'm not arguing his legitimacy as president.

Black Diamond
02-19-2017, 03:43 PM
It means he can't derived his power from the people. I'm not arguing his legitimacy as president.
He can derive his power from the people who voted for him. He is already campaigning for 2020. Why do you think he mentions penn and Michigan in every other interview or speech he gives. Florida visit applies too.

NightTrain
02-19-2017, 03:49 PM

No, dummy.

Trump won the election because he was smart enough to campaign strategically. That means, he campaigned where it mattered.

Campaigning in California would have won more meaningless popular votes but not the election. See how that works?

It's all about the win.

pete311
02-19-2017, 03:49 PM
No, dummy.

Trump won the election because he was smart enough to campaign strategically. That means, he campaigned where it mattered.

Campaigning in California would have won more meaningless popular votes but not the election. See how that works?

It's all about the win.

I'm not questioning his win. I'm correcting your comment.

NightTrain
02-19-2017, 03:52 PM
I'm not questioning his win. I'm correcting your comment.

Then you understand where and why he campaigned the way he did.

I'm glad you agree with the meaninglessness of the popular vote. Case closed.

LongTermGuy
02-19-2017, 04:14 PM

​"Popular vote"...the lefts last hold out (to make em feel good) ....Problem is...Sanctuary cities...full of Illegal Parasites voting....open borders ....Felons.....voting dead...and the cheating left still couldn't beat Trump ....Next go around you wont even have that....Popular vote my ass...

NightTrain
02-19-2017, 04:18 PM
​"Popular vote"...the lefts last hold out (to make em feel good) ....Problem is...Sanctuary cities...full of Illegal Parasites voting....open borders ....Felons.....voting dead...and the cheating left still couldn't beat Trump ....Next go around you wont even have that....Popular vote my ass...

Yeah, I wasn't even going to bother with the illegal voters thing... but I just read a story about an additional 15,500 hiring of deporting focused agents.

Check out this good news :

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/02/19/donald-trumps-comprehensive-border-reforms-kill-obamas-pro-migration-policies/

aboutime
02-19-2017, 07:56 PM

Poor petey is at it again. The 12 steps program keeps failing him.

Bet YOU...petey, are still pissed-off about this....http://icansayit.com/images/missmeyet.jpg