PDA

View Full Version : The HUNT is on...Leakers pursued by Team Trump could face hard time

LongTermGuy
02-18-2017, 07:31 PM
http://truthfeed.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/hunt-is-on-800x416.png

https://townhall.com/news/around-the-web/2017/02/17/hunt-is-on-leakers-pursued-by-team-trump-could-face-hard-time-n2287405 (https://townhall.com/news/around-the-web/2017/02/17/hunt-is-on-leakers-pursued-by-team-trump-could-face-hard-time-n2287405)

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
02-18-2017, 08:19 PM
http://truthfeed.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/hunt-is-on-800x416.png

https://townhall.com/news/around-the-web/2017/02/17/hunt-is-on-leakers-pursued-by-team-trump-could-face-hard-time-n2287405 (https://townhall.com/news/around-the-web/2017/02/17/hunt-is-on-leakers-pursued-by-team-trump-could-face-hard-time-n2287405)

They should be punished because having access to such information means they are bound by oath and law not to leak any of it.
The vermin opposing President Trump still think they are immune from his authority as the highest law enforcement officer of this nation..
Best if he finds these vermin and, THROWS THE BOOK AT THEM, IMHO.-Tyr

gabosaurus
02-18-2017, 08:55 PM
The Trumpers are going to be really surprised (and perhaps embarrassed) if/when they find out where the leaks are coming from. :cool:

NightTrain
02-18-2017, 09:33 PM
The Trumpers are going to be really surprised (and perhaps embarrassed) if/when they find out where the leaks are coming from. :cool:

Like you know anything, moonbat.

You don't even know what state you live in, remember?

NightTrain
02-18-2017, 09:36 PM

Yep, I hope they catch all the vipers and prosecute them to the maximum.

This needs to be dealt with before anything critical pops up. I think they'll ferret out who the leaks are just by the old tactic of leaking a unique story one person at a time and when it suddenly pops up in the NYT, they've got their rat.

$10 says at least one of them is Holder's old flunkies.

LongTermGuy
02-18-2017, 09:45 PM

Gabby...Gabby...Just like old times....I missed you...keep on Gabbin....:rolleyes:

gabosaurus
02-18-2017, 09:54 PM
If anyone here wants to explore the realm outside the right-wing maelstrom, they might figure out where the leaks are coming from as well. Think inside the Trump administration. :cool:

aboutime
02-18-2017, 10:11 PM

Keep defending yourself gabby. You actually are only HOPING and Praying the leaks didn't come from an Obama left-over.

Either way. The person, or person's will be caught eventually. Ten years in Jail, maybe GITMO would be appropriate....no matter WHO the person, or person's are.

You can't stand that kind of information.

Noir
02-19-2017, 02:49 AM
The messaging is very confused, would Flynn still be in his job without the leaks? Is that a net positive for the States?

Would Trump of ever been president without leaks? It's reasonable to assume not, is that a positive for the States?

Black Diamond
02-19-2017, 03:36 AM
The messaging is very confused, would Flynn still be in his job without the leaks? Is that a net positive for the States?

Would Trump of ever been president without leaks? It's reasonable to assume not, is that a positive for the States?
Trump explained the difference in the press conference very well. .

Noir
02-19-2017, 04:57 AM
Trump explained the difference in the press conference very well. .

Im sure he did, so what was his opinion on the Flynn leaks?

Also was this the same press conference were he called the news fake, and in the next breath lied about having a record breaking EC victory?

KarlMarx
02-19-2017, 08:03 AM
Disclosing classified information to unauthorized persons is a federal offense. That's something the Left doesn't seem to take seriously.

gabosaurus
02-19-2017, 11:40 AM
Disclosing classified information to unauthorized persons is a federal offense. That's something the Left doesn't seem to take seriously.

The Right doesn't seem to care much about it, either. :rolleyes:

While Donald Trump’s supporters really wanted Hillary Clinton arrested for her email server, the president-elect’s pick for national security adviser, Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn, “inappropriately shared” classified information with foreign military officials in Afghanistan, military documents show.

Army records recently obtained by The Washington Post allege that Flynn informed allies about the activities of the CIA in Afghanistan, even though Flynn lacked authorization to do so.

In August, Flynn told The Post he had permission to share the classified intel, but documents show that an investigation of the incident determined that Flynn did not have approval to share the secrets he exposed. The Defense Department and the Central Command both concluded Flynn mishandled the classified intel.

http://www.salon.com/2016/12/14/lock-him-up-michael-flynn-donald-trumps-pick-for-national-security-adviser-mishandled-classified-information/

Russ
02-19-2017, 07:42 PM
If anyone here wants to explore the realm outside the right-wing maelstrom, they might figure out where the leaks are coming from as well. Think inside the Trump administration. :cool:

Clearly the leaks are coming from Obama leftover bureaucrats that still hold jobs in Trump's administration. They people are breaking oaths and committing treason, in my humble opinion. They should spend 10-20 years in jail. They've uncovered no illicit activity and are just trying to embarrass Trump. If they don't like working for Trump, then they should leave, not betray their trust.

Black Diamond
02-19-2017, 07:48 PM
Clearly the leaks are coming from Obama leftover bureaucrats that still hold jobs in Trump's administration. They people are breaking oaths and committing treason, in my humble opinion. They should spend 10-20 years in jail. They've uncovered no illicit activity and are just trying to embarrass Trump. If they don't like working for Trump, then they should leave, not betray their trust.
Should trump fire all the Obama leftovers immediately?

Russ
02-19-2017, 07:55 PM

Flynn would still have his job if not for the leaks, but that would be a good thing since there's no evidence Flynn did anything wrong outside of lying to Pence.

Would Trump be President without the Hillary leaks? Maybe, maybe not. I'm thinking maybe since the needle didn't move much until the video of Hillary having a seizure, and then Comey's announcement that they found more emails.

Don't ever try to equivocate the leaks of Trump's and Flynn's phone calls with the Hillary leaks, though. They are not the same thing at all. The leaks of Trump's and Flynn's phone calls are by people internal to the US Intelligence system - people that were trusted to safeguard US information and then chose to betray their trust. They were given clearance to see high level information, and they became traitors to their clearance, and to the country.

The Hillary leaks are strictly Internet hackers that exploited weak security in the DNC and on Blumenthal's pc, and then shared the information. Possibly they were Russian, but we don't know that, and they were not directed by Trump. The hackers are no worse than our NSA decrypting other countries data, which I'm fine with.

Black Diamond
02-19-2017, 08:01 PM
Im sure he did, so what was his opinion on the Flynn leaks?

Also was this the same press conference were he called the news fake, and in the next breath lied about having a record breaking EC victory?
It was a long press conference. He didn't say he had a record breaking electoral college victory. That would be held by Richard Nixon and Ronald Reagan. I am sure you believe everything that comes out of the American news media outside of fox when it comes to trump.

Elessar
02-19-2017, 08:19 PM
Keep defending yourself gabby. You actually are only HOPING and Praying the leaks didn't come from an Obama left-over.

Either way. The person, or person's will be caught eventually. Ten years in Jail, maybe GITMO would be appropriate....no matter WHO the person, or person's are.

You can't stand that kind of information.

I do not give a hoot in hell who they came from, catch them, prosecute them, and toss
them into a Federal Lock-up.

Whether they be noobies (which I doubt), or hold-overs, which I strongly feel. Hold-overs have
more of a grasp on things having been there a while.

Elessar
02-19-2017, 08:22 PM
The Right doesn't seem to care much about it, either. :rolleyes:

http://www.salon.com/2016/12/14/lock-him-up-michael-flynn-donald-trumps-pick-for-national-security-adviser-mishandled-classified-information/

Flynn should have received permission to share Intel with allies. Even I know that.
If he actually did not get it, he should have stepped down.

Russ
02-20-2017, 12:58 PM
Flynn should have received permission to share Intel with allies. Even I know that.
If he actually did not get it, he should have stepped down.

Okay, I will ask - what information did Flynn share with our allies? The article in your link is very vague, not to mention the fact that it is salon.com, which is a liberal rag. I'm also wondering what information Flynn could even have, back in August when he was just a private citizen, and also I'm wondering why it is a problem for us to share information with our "allies". If they are "allies", we are supposed to work together, I'm thinking.

Noir
02-20-2017, 01:28 PM
It was a long press conference. He didn't say he had a record breaking electoral college victory. That would be held by Richard Nixon and Ronald Reagan. I am sure you believe everything that comes out of the American news media outside of fox when it comes to trump.

He said he had the biggest EC victory since Reagan, thankfully I don't believe everything that comes out of Trumps mouth (:

Black Diamond
02-20-2017, 01:38 PM
He said he had the biggest EC victory since Reagan, thankfully I don't believe everything that comes out of Trumps mouth (:
He meant largest victory on the republican side since Reagan. It's been touted several times previous . And if you like your doctor and health plan, you can keep them.

Noir
02-20-2017, 01:53 PM
He meant largest victory on the republican side since Reagan. It's been touted several times previous . And if you like your doctor and health plan, you can keep them.

Yeah when he was told Obama had more he said he was only talking about republicans.
Then when he was told Bush had more he said it was just something someone else had written down so he said it. Pretty great.

Black Diamond
02-20-2017, 02:16 PM
Yeah when he was told Obama had more he said he was only talking about republicans.
Then when he was told Bush had more he said it was just something someone else had written down so he said it. Pretty great.
Ok. He lied. Happy now? He also lied in an interview about whether or not he hit his teacher in school. He contradicted his book. Did you ever hold Barack osama to the same standard? Doubtful. But then you and Obama enjoy sucking babies' brains out so why wouldn't you give Obama a pass?

Noir
02-20-2017, 02:29 PM
Ok. He lied. Happy now?

Very happy (:

Elessar
02-20-2017, 02:35 PM
Okay, I will ask - what information did Flynn share with our allies? The article in your link is very vague, not to mention the fact that it is salon.com, which is a liberal rag. I'm also wondering what information Flynn could even have, back in August when he was just a private citizen, and also I'm wondering why it is a problem for us to share information with our "allies". If they are "allies", we are supposed to work together, I'm thinking.

It is required to get release permission from an originator to share stuff. Whether any of this was classified
has not been stated.

I am just wondering if it was simply policy and procedure that was discussed. Even then, he might have
needed State Department permission since he was not in the seat yet.

Gunny
02-20-2017, 02:45 PM

Not specifically directed at you Russ WE ARE NOT ALLOWED TO TALK. And demanding sources from us is unfair. We can't and won't reveal sh*t. It puts us on the back end of a lot of dialogue. Demanding sources. Better to lose an argument than spend time in Leavenworth. We aren't privileged like Hitlery. I don't get to pull out my Obama card and get off the hook.

Elessar
02-20-2017, 10:56 PM

I missed this...

It is hardly an administration yet, Ding-Bat.

Hold-overs from Obama occupy those jobs.

aboutime
02-20-2017, 11:04 PM
I just watched a youtube that announced TRUMP had found the Leaker.

It was a female who worked with Reinse Pribus and the GOP.

She supposedly fell for a trap Trump set for her, with the FAKE news.

http://youtu.be/niX-9YnQ3Cc