PDA

View Full Version : Going further to the Trump side

Abbey Marie
02-19-2017, 07:26 PM
I was never a big Trump supporter. Anyone on this board should know I was all in for Rubio and Carson, particularly. And when Trump won, I breathed a huge sigh of relief mainly because we dodged a bullet by defeating Hillary. But the Dem constant freak outs, constant media lies and constant attacks on Trump and his family and his administration are pushing me further into his camp.

I know I am far from alone in these feelings. So, keep it up. You are ensuring that more and more folks will stop believing the MSM, and will turn off your message entirely. One can only cry wolf so many times, and Americans hate unfairness. It's in our DNA.

Kathianne
02-19-2017, 07:35 PM
I was never a big Trump supporter. Anyone on this board should know I was all in for Rubio and Carson, particularly. And when Trump won, I breathed a huge sigh of relief that we dodged a bullet by defeating Hillary. But the Dem constant freak outs, constant media lies and constant attacks on Trump and his family and his administration are pushing me further into his camp.

I know I am far from alone in these feelings. So, keep it up. You are ensuring that more and more folks will stop believing the MSM, and will turn off your message entirely. One can only cry wolf so many times, and Americans hate unfairness. It's in our DNA.

Funny, I posted along the same vein a bit ago: http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?58350-Last-night-in-Sweden&p=857439#post857439

gabosaurus
02-19-2017, 07:35 PM
I am sorry that you have given in to the Dark Side. I feel like one of my best friends has given up on reality and joined a cult. :(

Abbey Marie
02-19-2017, 07:39 PM
I am sorry that you have given in to the Dark Side. I feel like one of my best friends has given up on reality and joined a cult. :(

Lol, sorry! I'm still me. You have to admit, people on the left have gone bonkers over Trump.

Kathianne
02-19-2017, 07:39 PM

If you are referring to my post, you should've read it before commenting.

Abbey Marie
02-19-2017, 07:41 PM
If you are referring to my post, you should've read it before commenting.

I'm certain she meant my post.

Kathianne
02-19-2017, 07:42 PM
Lol, sorry! I'm still me. You have to admit, people on the left have gone bonkers over Trump.

I've said it before, both sides have many folks that have done a 180 on positions that seemed set in stone not so long ago. Due process and states' rights come to mind most quickly.

Elessar
02-19-2017, 07:44 PM

Now that is a bit amusing. I suppose a faction that does not riot, loot, burn, destroy property,
impede other citizens progress by blocking sidewalks, streets, and roads is a CULT?

I thought you were smarter than to use a word like that.

Do you think Jim Jones blindly leading 900 people to their deaths was conservative?
Do you think Al Sharpton is saint-like?

aboutime
02-19-2017, 07:48 PM

That's funny stuff gabby. How are you gonna feel when you finally realize, and understand...YOU are the only one here who really is SORRY? Truth is. You have been a SORRY member of DP since you came here. So, we're not sorry. In fact. I feel happy to see, and hear...you are so diluted with liberal BS, even the makers of Real BS feel sorry for you.

LongTermGuy
02-19-2017, 09:32 PM

Now thats funny!:laugh:

"Yes we can" Leftist "cultist" have been programming and cultivating children for awhile now...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FO3NBqT3LBc

"Barack Obama's 2008 campaign inspired a level of euphoria that almost seemed cultish. Obama was going to "usher in a new way of being on the planet," gushed San Francisco Chronicle columnist Mark Morford. He is a "Lightworker, a rare kind of attuned being."

After Obama won, the cult moved from pundits to public schools. At a New Jersey elementary school, second-graders were taught to sing the spiritual "Jesus Loves the Little Children" with Obama's name substituted for Jesus's. "He said red, yellow, black, or white," chanted the kids.

"All are equal in his sight: Barack Hussein Obama." Parents couldn't believe their ears and expressed outrage to the press. "We don't want to praise this guy like he is a god," said one."

http://www.realclearreligion.org/articles/2012/11/29/is_the_cult_of_obama_back.html#!

Kathianne
02-20-2017, 07:59 AM
I was never a big Trump supporter. Anyone on this board should know I was all in for Rubio and Carson, particularly. And when Trump won, I breathed a huge sigh of relief mainly because we dodged a bullet by defeating Hillary. But the Dem constant freak outs, constant media lies and constant attacks on Trump and his family and his administration are pushing me further into his camp.

Oh my, even the NYT agrees with us. It's not so much the MSM they are taking issue with, :rolleyes: , but the 'resistance':

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/18/opinion/sunday/are-liberals-helping-trump.html?nytmobile=0&_r=1

Are Liberals Helping Trump?
By SABRINA TAVERNISEFEB. 18, 2017

...“We’re backed into a corner,” said Mr. Medford, 46, whose business teaches people to be filmmakers. “There are at least some things about Trump I find to be defensible. But they are saying: ‘Agree with us 100 percent or you are morally bankrupt. You’re an idiot if you support any part of Trump.’ ”

He added: “I didn’t choose a side. They put me on one.”

Liberals may feel energized by a surge in political activism, and a unified stance against a president they see as irresponsible and even dangerous. But that momentum is provoking an equal and opposite reaction on the right. In recent interviews, conservative voters said they felt assaulted by what they said was a kind of moral Bolshevism — the belief that the liberal vision for the country was the only right one. Disagreeing meant being publicly shamed...

and related: http://reason.com/archives/2017/02/17/why-the-resistance-is-the-best-thing-tha

Why the Resistance Is the Best Thing That's Happened to President Trump
The "you're with us or you're with him" binary approach alienates potential allies. There's a lesson here for both sides David Harsanyi | February 17, 2017

The average resistance fighters might dislike Trump. But they hate conservatism. By treating even the most milquetoast, run-of-the-mill Cabinet nominee as the worst thing that has ever happened to America, The Resistance gives conservatives the space to defend such long-standing political positions as school choice, immigration enforcement and deregulation. I imagine many Republicans would happily hand over the scalp of more Michael Flynns if it meant creating a more stable and experienced administration.

But they also understand that people who treat DeVos like a bigger threat to the republic than Trump's chief strategist Steve Bannon will never be placated. Those who spend weeks after the election acting like the Electoral College was some kind of trick pulled on the country are not interested in rule of law. They're interested in Democrats.

Last week, when the president tactlessly attacked the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals on Twitter, the mantra was "Trump doesn't respect the law!"—even though Democrats had spent eight years attacking the Supreme Court over Citizens United. By Monday, when it was reported that there was an uptick in the deportation of illegal immigrants (there probably wasn't), the mantra had changed to "Trump is upholding the law!" (Do Democrats believe enforcing the law horrifies most voters? Do they really believe a temporary travel ban on citizens from Muslim-majority countries that are terrorist-producing nations is as cut and dry an issue as it looks on their Twitter feeds?) These days, "the law" means "policy positions liberals like."

As Thomas Sowell says, there are no solutions—only trade-offs. Trump brings an array of obvious and problematic issues with him to the presidency that may one day make his presidency untenable for Republicans. The Resistance, though, offers them absolutely nothing.

Kathianne
02-20-2017, 08:11 AM
My take from this discussion, while Obama was personally popular, people did not like his positions on the issues he identified as important.

With Trump, more agree with his positions, but really cannot stand the man.

It is one more example of the two being 'inside out' regarding each other. It will be interesting to see where they stand years from now.

Gunny
02-20-2017, 06:36 PM

I support the CinC and carry out his orders. If I could do it under Carter and that fool Clinton, I'll give anyone a shot. Except that tardball you voted for. I'd have walked on his ass. I walked on Clinton. He didn't have jack shit on this idiot you've had the past 8 years. And notice how relevant he is now. Oh. Not. THERE is his legacy. No one cares about him. The media's even dumped his ass.

aboutime
02-20-2017, 07:26 PM
NOTICE to all Liberals.....
DONALD TRUMP IS "OUR" PRESIDENT...no matter how hard, and long you deny it.

pete311
02-20-2017, 07:37 PM
NOTICE to all Liberals.....
DONALD TRUMP IS "OUR" PRESIDENT...no matter how hard, and long you deny it.

I haven't seen anyone here deny it.

aboutime
02-20-2017, 07:40 PM

I was speaking to intelligent members who may happen to read my post.

Russ
02-20-2017, 07:56 PM

You haven't seen any news stories about "Not My President" twit protesters? Really?

Russ
02-20-2017, 08:04 PM

As you know, I completely agree about your statement of "Going further to the Trump side". I was never big on Trump and had about 10 people higher on my list for the Republican primaries. Those stinkin' New Hampshire and Iowa people limited my choices before I had a chance.

The slimy Dem Senators and the even slimier liberal media, with their constant attacks over stupid things like crowd size at the inauguration, and fake news like the CIA won't brief Trump, is making me move way over into the Trump corner. And it is making me lose all respect for the media and all Dem Senators.

Elessar
02-20-2017, 10:50 PM
You haven't seen any news stories about "Not My President" twit protesters? Really?

Selective attention, Russ. Too ignorant to look around and hear what is happening. Likely supports
those 'Not My President' crybabies. They did the same thing with GWB.

Pete is a coward. He attacked my friend in private mail, and I have to wonder what
kind of honest male would do that face to face. I'd plant him in the ground like a dandelion.
Which is fitting because he is a blooming idiot.

aboutime
02-20-2017, 10:56 PM
Selective attention, Russ. Too ignorant to look around and hear what is happening. Likely supports
those 'Not M President' crybabies. They did the same thing with GWB.

Pete is a coward. He attacked my friend in private mail, and I have to wonder what
kind of honest male would do that face to face. I'd plant him in the ground like a dandelion.
Which is fitting because he is a blooming idiot.

Elessar. Thank you. Now I remember where I first learned about petey.

My wife and I went to "OUTBACK" restaurant a few months ago, and they had a special on BLOOMING ONIONS. They are brought to the table on a hot plate, and they look like a big animal took a crazy Dump, right there in the center of the plate.

How perfectly descriptive is that of "PETEY"?:laugh:

Elessar
02-20-2017, 11:03 PM
Elessar. Thank you. Now I remember where I first learned about petey.

My wife and I went to "OUTBACK" restaurant a few months ago, and they had a special on BLOOMING ONIONS. They are brought to the table on a hot plate, and they look like a big animal took a crazy Dump, right there in the center of the plate.

How perfectly descriptive is that of "PETEY"?:laugh:

Disgusts me that any man would say what I read which was directed to a woman.

I'd just love to see a punk stand in her face near me and say what he did.

(ohhh...I do love those blooming Onions! Give you gas, though! )

pete311
02-20-2017, 11:07 PM
Kinda creepy how much you guys talk about me.

Elessar
02-20-2017, 11:15 PM
Kinda creepy how much you guys talk about me.

Kind of creepy that you most always act like a complete asshole.

Kind of creepy that you would verbally attack a woman with foul language.

Kind of creepy that you are the first to disparage and attack someone for their opinions,
yet run and hide soon thereafter.

Zero on a friends list, few thanks, reputation at Zero. Can't you get into your head that
you are a loser?

Must be this board's chew toy!!

Have fun dandelion!

pete311
02-20-2017, 11:22 PM
Kind of creepy that you most always act like a complete asshole.

Kind of creepy that you would verbally attack a woman with foul language.

Kind of creepy that you are the first to disparage and attack someone for their opinions,
yet run and hide soon thereafter.

Zero on a friends list, few thanks, reputation at Zero. Can't you get into your head that
you are a loser?

Must be this board's chew toy!!

Have fun dandelion!

I am not here to make friends.

Gunny
02-21-2017, 12:37 AM

Then just what exactly are you here for? Might want to rethink your strategy. We're all friends.

Russ
02-21-2017, 07:23 AM

Clearly

pete311
02-21-2017, 09:39 AM
Then just what exactly are you here for? Might want to rethink your strategy. We're all friends.

To learn and experience views different than mine.

fj1200
02-21-2017, 10:11 AM

Well, that will just never do. :poke:

Gunny
02-21-2017, 10:23 AM

Fair enough. Doesn't mean you need to be a jerk. Those "views" you speak of have people and personalities attached to them. You don't get one without the other. When do you ever listen to anyone anyway?

pete311
02-21-2017, 12:57 PM
Fair enough. Doesn't mean you need to be a jerk. Those "views" you speak of have people and personalities attached to them. You don't get one without the other. When do you ever listen to anyone anyway?

The first several years I was here I bit my tongue when constantly abused. Only within the past year I've decided to unleash it back. No one has noticed this? I can get shit on constantly by several members and no one stands up for me. I give it back and I'm suddenly some devil troll. I listen all the time. Doesn't mean I agree with any of your views. That is why I am here. I seek out different opinions rather than surround myself with reinforcement.

Abbey Marie
02-21-2017, 01:04 PM
And I'd add, if anyone thinks that media attacks will bring Trump down, you have little understanding of why and how he was elected in the first place. You're just poking the previously sleeping dragon even more.

gabosaurus
02-21-2017, 01:38 PM
"Not here to make friends?" WTF is up with that? I have been on DP for 12 years. No one has taken more abuse that I have. No one is more openly despised for their liberal viewpoints than me. I take it because that is what political discourse is about. You can't be the devil's advocate without being treated like the devil. But you know what? I respect every DP member as a person. Even Nightrain. :cool: I feel like I could sit down with any of them for lunch and find some common ground to talk about. Always remember, DP is only a message board. If it starts getting too much to handle, try hitting the red "x" in the upper corner.

Elessar
02-21-2017, 01:38 PM
The first several years I was here I bit my tongue when constantly abused. Only within the past year I've decided to unleash it back. No one has noticed this? I can get shit on constantly by several members and no one stands up for me. I give it back and I'm suddenly some devil troll. I listen all the time. Doesn't mean I agree with any of your views. That is why I am here. I seek out different opinions rather than surround myself with reinforcement.

I have not been here as long, but just about all I have seen from you has been vile and abusive.
Nobody surrounds themselves with reinforcement. Responses to you are gauged on what you say,
how you say it, and to whom addressed.

It's all on you, Dandelion.

pete311
02-21-2017, 02:08 PM
It's all on you, Dandelion.

See, you just can't help yourself. I've done nothing in this thread to deserve that.

pete311
02-21-2017, 02:11 PM
"Not here to make friends?" WTF is up with that?

Why is that strange? Do you go to walmart looking for friends? To the gas station to find friends? I have real life friends and family and I'm part of other communities. I'm here for a specific purpose and it's not the make friends. That doesn't mean I'm here to troll or make trouble. Beside my family I live in a liberal bubble so this contact with other minds is educational. Sorry if that offends you.

Elessar
02-21-2017, 02:29 PM
See, you just can't help yourself. I've done nothing in this thread to deserve that.

Why can't you get it straight, Pete? It is the total of your vile 'contributions'
and comments that warrants distrust of your intentions. You've pissed on a lot
of people's shoes.

If you had a cleaner mouth and personality at one time, find them and engage them.

Elessar
02-21-2017, 02:30 PM
"Not here to make friends?" WTF is up with that? I have been on DP for 12 years. No one has taken more abuse that I have. No one is more openly despised for their liberal viewpoints than me. I take it because that is what political discourse is about. You can't be the devil's advocate without being treated like the devil. But you know what? I respect every DP member as a person. Even Nightrain. :cool: I feel like I could sit down with any of them for lunch and find some common ground to talk about. Always remember, DP is only a message board. If it starts getting too much to handle, try hitting the red "x" in the upper corner.

That was a great reply, Gabby!:beer:

Black Diamond
02-21-2017, 02:44 PM
Yeah you need to go to your safe space after taking such abuse from that mean ole Elessar.

pete311
02-21-2017, 03:01 PM
Yeah you need to go to your safe space after taking such abuse from that mean ole Elessar.

You don't need to use foul language to be insulting as you have just demonstrated. You guys want me to tone it down yet insult me constantly even in this thread.

Elessar
02-21-2017, 03:12 PM
You don't need to use foul language to be insulting as you have just demonstrated. You guys want me to tone it down yet insult me constantly even in this thread.

Shakes his Head. My language was hardly any fouler than yours. You seem to
enjoy using it, but get all pissy-faced when it is returned against you.

I think you are receiving exactly what you have been giving, and you do not like it.
When have you EVER seen any other man tell a woman F*** You here like you did
in PM to my friend?

I can be dirt foul if I choose but would rather not. But you are reaping what you
have sown and that lady deserves an apology.

Abbey Marie
02-21-2017, 03:16 PM
Why is that strange? Do you go to walmart looking for friends? To the gas station to find friends? I have real life friends and family and I'm part of other communities. I'm here for a specific purpose and it's not the make friends. That doesn't mean I'm here to troll or make trouble. Beside my family I live in a liberal bubble so this contact with other minds is educational. Sorry if that offends you.

I could be wrong, but I don't think friendship is the goal for many on a message board. It is something that just happens along the way if you are lucky, IMO.

I think that one hallmark of someone who never gets along well and leaves the board is when they only post about politics and never share about other stuff. Such folks are never seen in the Lounge, for example. And they tend to turn any discussion into a political one.

[Understatement alert] I am a fairly private person, but over the years, I have shared some pretty personal things with certain people here, and more rarely, with the board as a whole. One of the reasons I suggested to Jim that we interview you early on, was because people tend to be much friendlier when we know a bit about each other beyond our political preferences. It can humanize us.

My

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/7/7f/1909-s-vdb-wheat-cent.jpg/260px-1909-s-vdb-wheat-cent.jpg

pete311
02-21-2017, 03:32 PM
Shakes his Head. My language was hardly any fouler than yours. You seem to
enjoy using it, but get all pissy-faced when it is returned against you.

I think you are receiving exactly what you have been giving, and you do not like it.
When have you EVER seen any other man tell a woman F*** You here like you did
in PM to my friend?

I can be dirt foul if I choose but would rather not. But you are reaping what you
have sown and that lady deserves an apology.

I was civil for years and snapped from the abuse I got. Your friend told me to piss off about two dozen times. How civil is that?

I'm willing to go back to civility but it's a two way street. We got a deal?

pete311
02-21-2017, 03:38 PM
I could be wrong, but I don't think friendship is the goal for many on a message board. It is something that just happens along the way if you are lucky, IMO.

I think that one hallmark of someone who never gets along well and leaves the board is when they only post about politics and never share about other stuff. Such folks are never seen in the Lounge, for example. And they tend to turn any discussion into a political one.

[Understatement alert] I am a fairly private person, but over the years, I have shared some pretty personal things with certain people here, and more rarely, with the board as a whole. One of the reasons I suggested to Jim that we interview you early on, was because people tend to be much friendlier when we know a bit about each other beyond our political preferences. It can humanize us.

Clear and simple I am here to engage in political and social debate with people who have very different views than myself. I am not here to exchange puppy photos or chat about each others weekends. I'm being transparent about that. That doesn't mean I want to be a jerk. If members stop shitting on me I'll go back to civil debate, but there are several members that seem to make a sport out of trolling and insulting me instead of honest debate. I hate when debate ends up being a 5 page shit fest back and forth. I want to debate the issues. It sucks getting into the mud. That is not why I am here.

gabosaurus
02-21-2017, 03:45 PM
Though I am a liberal, I can't afford to live in a "liberal bubble." My husband is a conservative. His parents are even more conservative. I work in public schools, so I can't afford to be on either side. I remember when the discourse on this board was a lot more respectful, but I blame it on the huge political divide that has befallen our country. I try not to personally attack people on here, though I occasionally fall into Bipolar Bitch Mode. Particularly the last week or so when I had to deal with going to court with my recalcitrant teenage daughter. But I survived. As will we all.

Gunny
02-21-2017, 04:26 PM

Let's be clear pete311 .... You come on a message board full of vets and conservatives ans want to badmouth both. Just what reaction do you expect? Speaking solely for myself, I respond to you for myself. I don't need any help and have challenged you 1 on 1 which must be something you missed. But get your head and ass wired together and know who who you're dealing with.

I've had this whole board down on my ass at different times. And I take it and move on. You think there's a special dispensation clause for Pete311? The rest of us have take responsibility for our words. You're above that? And you been here for years? Must have a shorter memory than mine. I've been banned from here for a couple of years for being a bigger pr*ck than you could even hope for. More recently, miss that gun battle between me and Jim about Trump? Or the ones between me and Kath about whoever the Hell that was she voted for?

Or maybe we can go back to that BULLSHIT you pulled on USMB and stuck Kath in the middle? I still haven't heard you apologize for that bullshit. She was getting beat up by everyone and you just walked away and left her to die. And I had to clean up your mess. You know nothing about people. Let me spell this out for you in simplistic terms ...

You drove a wedge between me and Tinkerbell. No forgiveness. I don't hold grudges on more than one hand, and you can count that one on finger number 3. You used her and tossed her in the trash like she's nothing.

Says a lot about your character, don't it?

pete311
02-21-2017, 04:51 PM
Let's be clear @pete311 (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=1821) .... You come on a message board full of vets and conservatives ans want to badmouth both. Just what reaction do you expect?

I think you have the cause and effect all wrong. But anyway, we can keep shitting on each other or we can agree to a clean slate. Which do you want?

Russ
02-21-2017, 06:36 PM

That is a good attitude

Black Diamond
02-21-2017, 07:03 PM
I think you have the cause and effect all wrong. But anyway, we can keep shitting on each other or we can agree to a clean slate. Which do you want?
Take your clean slate and shove it up your ass.

Elessar
02-21-2017, 07:18 PM
I was civil for years and snapped from the abuse I got. Your friend told me to piss off about two dozen times. How civil is that?

I'm willing to go back to civility but it's a two way street. We got a deal?

You got a deal on that, but back off. She responded to your vile, rude, and inappropriate posts.
You're in the driver's seat with this one Pete.

aboutime
02-21-2017, 07:57 PM

pete. What you still fail to understand here, is that you are doing exactly what most of us have seen for years...from the phony apologetic Liberals who always refuse to answer questions without asking another, then, when they have no way of disputing the TRUTH, like you; you throw your hands up and ask for a Clean Slate?
Do you really believe we are gonna fall for that?
You are consistent though. You are sticking to the DNC Rules, and Talking Points.

Gunny
02-21-2017, 10:05 PM

And personally you get a clean slate when my lil sis gets her apology. In public. On the board. You're so bad. Man the fuck up. You didn't have a problem hanging her out to dry. In public on the board. But you can't say I'm sorry. In public on the board.

Elessar
02-21-2017, 10:13 PM
And personally you get a clean slate when my lil sis gets her apology. In public. On the board. You're so bad. Man the fuck up. You didn't have a problem hanging her out to dry. In public on the board. But you can't say I'm sorry. In public on the board.

Thanks....same goes with Kaimhel.

gabosaurus
02-21-2017, 10:24 PM
I don't know about anyone else, but I wipe the slate clean every time I leave the board. I don't hold grudges. I can slam someone in one thread and agree with you in the next one. If you want to exist in a state of perpetual warfare, that's fine with me. I've got no time for that. I don't consider myself "at war" with this board. It's not "me vs. you." Just because I am right about most everything doesn't mean I look down on the rest of you for being wrong. Well, most of the time. :p

aboutime
02-21-2017, 10:50 PM
I don't know about anyone else, but I wipe the slate clean every time I leave the board. I don't hold grudges. I can slam someone in one thread and agree with you in the next one. If you want to exist in a state of perpetual warfare, that's fine with me. I've got no time for that. I don't consider myself "at war" with this board. It's not "me vs. you." Just because I am right about most everything doesn't mean I look down on the rest of you for being wrong. Well, most of the time. :p

In all fairness gabby. Here is your clean slate...as we see it.

http://icansayit.com/images/troll.jpg

You must be having a party with pete. Sincerity isn't either of you two's best.

pete311
02-22-2017, 12:06 AM
Unfortunately there are several members who clearly aren't on board. I'm not going to kiss any feet when several will still shit on me in all circumstances. If no one will stick up for me, then so be it, I'm still on my own here.

Gunny
02-22-2017, 04:30 AM
Unfortunately there are several members who clearly aren't on board. I'm not going to kiss any feet when several will still shit on me in all circumstances. If no one will stick up for me, then so be it, I'm still on my own here.

Lame. Don't know about anyone else but I got toddler grandbabies And I'm pretty much a toddler myself. It takes every ounce or energy for me to help with them. Sorry I can't sit here with bated breath waiting on what pete's going to say next,

Now, motherfucker bring your shit. Or you going to play Duck and Dodge yet Again?

pete311
02-22-2017, 09:04 AM
Now, motherfucker bring your shit. Or you going to play Duck and Dodge yet Again?

I don't know what you're talking about

jimnyc
02-22-2017, 09:11 AM
I don't know what you're talking about

I love you Pete. :wraparms:

Abbey Marie
02-22-2017, 09:59 AM
I love you Pete. :wraparms:

I don't know about love, but I'm on board with us all treating each other with kindness until...

Gunny
02-22-2017, 11:49 AM
I don't know about love, but I'm on board with us all treating each other with kindness until...

I'm at "until" Ms Mama Bear.

Abbey Marie
02-22-2017, 02:45 PM
I'm at "until" Ms Mama Bear.

Haha I think we know! We all have our "untils", and it often varies based on particulars.

Gunny
02-22-2017, 03:22 PM

I actually like you. Gabby. I LMAO at your stuff. Doesn't mean I'm not going to hammer you so don't get your hopes up. :)

Gunny
02-22-2017, 03:27 PM

So now you're crying? Like I said, you can't read people. You would NOT be going on a mission with me. Ship's platoon for your ass. YOU made this thread about YOU. No crying in baseball, clown.

Black Diamond
02-22-2017, 03:36 PM
So now you're crying? Like I said, you can't read people. You would NOT be going on a mission with me. Ship's platoon for your ass. YOU made this thread about YOU. No crying in baseball, clown.
Madonna and Geena Davis have more stones than Pete

aboutime
02-22-2017, 04:32 PM

petey. Maybe you should start smelling your own shit for a change. You bring it here, but now you are crying that somebody is treating you like shit? Oxymoron???:laugh:

pete311
02-22-2017, 04:51 PM
Keep it up guys, you're just proving my point.

Black Diamond
02-22-2017, 04:57 PM
You made your point with your behavior the last how many months. Not everyone is ready to grant second chances. Fuck you.

aboutime
02-22-2017, 05:01 PM

petey. Sounds like YOU are the only one here asking GUYS to KEEP IT UP!

Are you singing with the VILLAGE PEOPLE, or hiding in THAN FRAN THISCO?

pete311
02-22-2017, 05:13 PM
Have a great day guys, thanks!

Elessar
02-22-2017, 07:34 PM
That is a good attitude

Even though we clash, I actually like Gabby at times.

gabosaurus
02-22-2017, 07:44 PM
I actually like you. Gabby. I LMAO at your stuff. Doesn't mean I'm not going to hammer you so don't get your hopes up. :)

If you didn't hammer me, I would be disappointed. Because it would mean that you had abandoned the principles that you fought so hard to achieve. Same with everyone else on this board.
This is a very conservative board. I am never going to bring any of you over to my point of view. That would be a betrayal of who you are.
I come here to state what I believe. Which bothers many of you because it means that I am disagreeing with you. There are some people here who believe that any contrary point of view is "trolling."
"I think Trump is a great president!"
"I disagree. I think Trump sucks!"
"You trolling bitch! You are banned from this thread!" :p

I may disagree with you, but I am not going to personally attack. Most of the time. Unless I am being sarcastic. Of course, you will have to understand sarcasm to realize when I am being sarcastic. If I am indeed being sarcastic.

Gunny
02-23-2017, 02:08 AM
If you didn't hammer me, I would be disappointed. Because it would mean that you had abandoned the principles that you fought so hard to achieve. Same with everyone else on this board.
This is a very conservative board. I am never going to bring any of you over to my point of view. That would be a betrayal of who you are.
I come here to state what I believe. Which bothers many of you because it means that I am disagreeing with you. There are some people here who believe that any contrary point of view is "trolling."
"I think Trump is a great president!"
"I disagree. I think Trump sucks!"
"You trolling bitch! You are banned from this thread!" :p

I may disagree with you, but I am not going to personally attack. Most of the time. Unless I am being sarcastic. Of course, you will have to understand sarcasm to realize when I am being sarcastic. If I am indeed being sarcastic.

I don't call you names. You'll have to take that up with whoever does, I may insult you getting on your ass at times, but I don't recall every calling you names. No offense. but you aren't even on my radar except when you go to Loopville.

What offends me is a jerkoff like Pete. He uses people and throws them away. Thatat he offends me as a man, and as Christian. If he wants to pontificate he can get his own board. Oh yeah, he tried that, didn't he? I inherited about 4 regular posters and 20 of the 30 posts a day were me pulling crap out of my butt. Roadkill destroyed that board in a day. That's probably the only thing I like about him. If it's got be destroyed overnight, I know who to call. Dude could f*ck up a wet dream.But look what he did,

Ran off. Being chickenshit in a fight offends me the most.

But pete311 ''' go right ahead and take on Black Diamond. I got LOTS or popcorn. I want to see this movie. "Massacre at I just got A$$f*cked Ridge".