PDA

View Full Version : Sharia Law MF'ers harrass good folks in Minnesorta

darin
02-23-2017, 05:40 AM
http://www.newsiosity.com/articles/religion/minnesota-neighbors-were-suddenly-attacked-somali-immigrants-heres-what-media

Hoard firearms and ammo. Protect yourself. Oh - wait - Liberals want only bad guys to have weapons.

A group of 30 men took it upon themselves to issue terrorist threats against a local woman in a Lake Calhoun neighborhood. The woman, who is choosing to remain anonymous for safety reasons reported that approximately 20 to 30 men arrived at her house on June 28 in 5 cars.
At first they proposed to her, saying, “I want to marry you.” When the woman responded by saying that her husband would not allow it, the men became violent, asking the woman if she knew what Sharia Law was. The men continued by informing her that Sharia Law permitted them to kidnap and rape her. They escalated matters by causing a commotion by driving on the sidewalks and yelling “Jihad,” while waving a Somali flag and setting off bottle rockets. These men have been harassing the woman and the neighborhood for days now and a local resident described the experience as “traumatizing.”

CSM
02-23-2017, 07:39 AM
http://www.newsiosity.com/articles/religion/minnesota-neighbors-were-suddenly-attacked-somali-immigrants-heres-what-media

Hoard firearms and ammo. Protect yourself. Oh - wait - Liberals want only bad guys to have weapons.

I suppose those men enjoy the support of the local SJWs.

On the other hand, if you shoot a few of them .....

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
02-23-2017, 11:12 AM
I suppose those men enjoy the support of the local SJWs.

On the other hand, if you shoot a few of them .....

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?36912-I-take-my-stand-you

I took that stand presented in that very long thread, many years before ever arriving at this forum..
Go a lot of criticism and attacks for posting it, but it just keeps on being revealed how correct it was.

The vermin get to live here, be protected as they organize and seek to destroy us, our nation and enslave our children and grandchildren-all with the willing and dedicated blessings of the damn traitorous dem party, and formerly the Feds.
Maggots(muslim appeasers) are now crying out because Trump is acting to stop that dem/lib/leftist insanity and muslim alliance!!-Tyr

Abbey Marie
02-23-2017, 12:22 PM
Yet lib women think Conservatives are the threat. I swear we live now in a bizarro world. Did the police do anything about these threats? (Which = assault).

Elessar
02-23-2017, 01:19 PM
Yet lib women think Conservatives are the threat. I swear we live now in a bizarro world. Did the police do anything about these threats? (Which = assault).

Pack their asses up and ship them back to Somalia...

Yes, there is such a thing as Verbal Assault, at least as recognized in Federal LE.

Abbey Marie
02-23-2017, 05:00 PM
Pack their asses up and ship them back to Somalia...

Yes, there is such a thing as Verbal Assault, at least as recognized in Federal LE.

A reasonable apprehension of imminent harm is an assault. Most people think it requires physical contact- but that's the Battery part.

Elessar
02-23-2017, 05:06 PM
A reasonable apprehension of imminent harm is an assault. Most people think it requires physical contact- but that's the Battery part.

Exactly @Abbbey! Spitting in a persons face is assault and battery.

Pushing some one is the same.

Throwing bottles and rocks is the same.

Swinging poles and signs is the same.

The list is damn near endless, and is what the lib rioters do
all of the time.