PDA

View Full Version : Only I could do this to myself somehow

jimnyc
02-23-2017, 06:26 PM
Yes, you'll even notice that my ugly middle toe is still red and bloody from peeling the damn sucker too much a few weeks back. But does Jim ever learn? Of course now! I have a very bad habit. I gave it a QUICK peel, but it was too damn late at that point, it was already half way off. Had to finish the job, and have no left myself with this.

http://i.imgur.com/hzU972L.jpg

Gunny
02-23-2017, 06:46 PM
Yeah cuz that's what we want to see ,, Jim's ugly fat feet that he made uglier by being a douche. You DO make me feel good about myself though. I thought I sucked at pulling crap out of my butt to make a post but you got me beat by a mile.:laugh2:

jimnyc
02-23-2017, 07:08 PM
Yeah cuz that's what we want to see ,, Jim's ugly fat feet that he made uglier by being a douche. You DO make me feel good about myself though. I thought I sucked at pulling crap out of my butt to make a post but you got me beat by a mile.:laugh2:

That's 4 non-stop little athletic running machines you are feasting your eyes on there. Well, they were until toe#3 went thru the ringer! Been soaking it, and I had to keep a bandaid on it for awhile to keep the blood from going everywhere.

I gotta say though, the pain that comes from under our nails? WTF? I closed a car door on my finger once. Holy crap. I ended up at the ER getting a hole drilled through my nail to relieve the pressure. I didn't expect this one, just kinda happened. At least no pressure on this one, I kinda made sure to that one this time around!

Elessar
02-23-2017, 07:33 PM
It looks infected, Dummy. Bathe it in peroxide and apply antiseptic.

Then bandage it and use a protective splint so you do not bump it

Let the doc look at it when you go for your back.

Damn, you are hard-headed.

jimnyc
02-23-2017, 07:53 PM
It looks infected, Dummy. Bathe it in peroxide and apply antiseptic.

Then bandage it and use a protective splint so you do not bump it

Let the doc look at it when you go for your back.

Damn, you are hard-headed.

Ok, will give it a little bath before I hit the hay later. Yeah, the bumping thing, found that out the hard way. I thought I would wear my slippers to protect my toe. But then the first time I stepped down, and then the toe hit the upper of the slippers... yikes!

Kathianne
02-23-2017, 08:01 PM
I'd just eaten when I came across that pic, Jim. I owe you! :laugh:

jimnyc
02-23-2017, 08:18 PM
I'd just eaten when I came across that pic, Jim. I owe you! :laugh:

Just enjoy knowing how much pain I am in, with every single step, or even if the wind blows. But it has made me forget about the back for a few seconds at least! :)

Abbey Marie
02-23-2017, 08:51 PM
:uhoh::uhoh:

hjmick
02-23-2017, 10:08 PM
Dumbass.

Elessar
02-23-2017, 10:50 PM
Ok, will give it a little bath before I hit the hay later. Yeah, the bumping thing, found that out the hard way. I thought I would wear my slippers to protect my toe. But then the first time I stepped down, and then the toe hit the upper of the slippers... yikes!

You are a nice person, but a hard-headed idiot at times.:laugh: