PDA

View Full Version : Ann Coulter

Gunny
02-24-2017, 12:38 AM
Whoever chose her to be on a celebrity roast needs an examination. She is NOT taking it well. Her body language is saying FU. I mean seriously ... You go on a comedy roast you're going to get hammered. Does the term "comedy roast" NOT raise your eyebrows? They've only been doing them since the 70s. You show up, you're taking an ass-beating.

I don't get why people can't laugh at themselves. They thought I was going to kill this one Cpl because at end of school they got to come out and parody anyone they wanted. Lil f*ck comes out with a smoke behind each ear, three in his mouth bouncing a basketball shouting commands. And I'm a total hardass so everyone was looking at me to see what I was going to do, I was laughing my ass off.

But I got a question? And don't mean to be crude .. but what's with the Ann Coulter's pussy jokes? I don't like her but isn't that going just a bit low and out of bounds? What's her hoo-yah got to do with anything? Every comedian in this show has talked about Ann Coulter's hoo-yah.

Black Diamond
02-24-2017, 01:16 AM
Maybe they go after everyone's vagina in those roasts. I remember Gilbert Gottfried going on and on about Joan Rivers' hooha. And all the things that can fit inside it.

Nothing is sacred in those things. They went after Robin Quivers' family... Something about incest.

Gunny
02-24-2017, 07:57 AM
Maybe they go after everyone's vagina in those roasts. I remember Gilbert Gottfried going on and on about Joan Rivers' hooha. And all the things that can fit inside it.

Nothing is sacred in those things. They went after Robin Quivers' family... Something about incest.

I haven't watched these things in years. I found it offensive as Hell. Marine Drill instructors don't even talk that bad. We were hard, but not just plain out nasty. Not on my damned watch.

And I love humour. I do some of the dumbest crap in the world and just sit and laugh at myself. I',m like where'd you pull that crap from brainstorm?

But this was the worst roast I've ever seen. They were originally intended to be funny. It seems like they're just a meanfest with no bounds now. And I am by no means on the feminist side, but they spent an inordinate amount of time talking about the ladies' hoo-has. I think it's vile and disgusting. Call me a prude. I'll confess.

That ain't funny. Sorry, but disrespecting women for being women don't run around here.

Abbey Marie
02-24-2017, 08:51 AM
People can sense when jokes are meant to be vicious or good-natured. In this political climate, any Republican is nuts to agree to be roasted. There is just too much anger.

Gunny
02-24-2017, 09:04 AM
People can sense when jokes are meant to be vicious or good-natured. In this political climate, any Republican is nuts to agree to be roasted. There is just too much anger.Those jackasses have no idea what anger is. Ask ellasar, Or AT. They can dial you right in.

Black Diamond
02-24-2017, 09:17 AM
I haven't watched these things in years. I found it offensive as Hell. Marine Drill instructors don't even talk that bad. We were hard, but not just plain out nasty. Not on my damned watch.

And I love humour. I do some of the dumbest crap in the world and just sit and laugh at myself. I',m like where'd you pull that crap from brainstorm?

But this was the worst roast I've ever seen. They were originally intended to be funny. It seems like they're just a meanfest with no bounds now. And I am by no means on the feminist side, but they spent an inordinate amount of time talking about the ladies' hoo-has. I think it's vile and disgusting. Call me a prude. I'll confess.

That ain't funny. Sorry, but disrespecting women for being women don't run around here.
I honestly didn't know how robin quivers laughed at the jokes..

I didnt see the coulter one, but you were saying she didn't find it funny either??

Black Diamond
02-24-2017, 09:18 AM
People can sense when jokes are meant to be vicious or good-natured. In this political climate, any Republican is nuts to agree to be roasted. There is just too much anger.
I think hillary should be roasted. Bring in trump and pence to help out.

pete311
02-24-2017, 10:33 AM
Is this the Rob Lowe roast or did she get on another one?

Gunny
02-24-2017, 03:41 PM
I honestly didn't know how robin quivers laughed at the jokes..

I didnt see the coulter one, but you were saying she didn't find it funny either??

The other people just took the crap in stride as far as I saw. Coulter was out of her world. Dumb decision on her part to agree to go. She could never play poker with me, I'll tell you that. If looks could kill, be a lot of dead comedians. IMO, the answer to the question is she got to shill her new book. I can't see any other reason for her being there. She's not funny. I was just trying to figure out all the hoo-ha attention. Thought maybe somebody on here might know something I don't about Ann Coulter's hoo-ha. Which is nothing. I think she's ugly. Definitely not my type.

But I found it odd that most of the male comedians were fixated in talking about it. I honestly never even considered the fact she might have one. I wasn't connecting with the alleged "jokes".

Gunny
02-24-2017, 04:10 PM
Is this the Rob Lowe roast or did she get on another one?

Yeah. And what's wrong with THIS picture? He was the most well behaved guy on the stage.:laugh:

Elessar
02-24-2017, 04:18 PM
Call me a prude. I'll confess.

I have to agree. I will not stoop that low on any woman. I do not care for Coulture, but those kinds comments
about a woman's privates is way over the top, regardless of the gender making the comment

Those jackasses have no idea what anger is. Ask ellasar, Or AT. They can dial you right in.

Dial In? Ready, willing, and able!:laugh:

Elessar
02-24-2017, 04:20 PM
I think hillary should be roasted. Bring in trump and pence to help out.

She should be put on a spit with an apple in her mouth...in my opinion.

aboutime
02-24-2017, 04:27 PM
Nothing but opportunities for IGNORANT people to get their one opportunity...ON CABLE...to demonstrate how immature, and really sick they are.
No matter who goes there, and calls themselves entertainers; IS A JOKE.
They know they have a specific audience of LIKE-MINDED (JOKE) Ignorant people who are only entertained by the number of times Somebody can say any of the SEVEN George Carlin SWEAR WORDS the most often.

The Real Roasts took place when People had respect, and honest admiration for other people.
NOTICE....None of that takes place anymore....if you can't use the 'F' Word, or 'N" Word...you aren't eligible to call yourself anything but a racist.
Here's what Roasts began as:

http://youtu.be/4PV1xl6mq98?list=PLtbScrt6Sxo_IV-Nu-wxc72etTOI5mPIJ

CLEAN ENTERTAINMENT, AND FUN.

Elessar
02-24-2017, 07:22 PM
The Real Roasts took place when People had respect, and honest admiration for other people.
NOTICE.

http://youtu.be/4PV1xl6mq98?list=PLtbScrt6Sxo_IV-Nu-wxc72etTOI5mPIJ

CLEAN ENTERTAINMENT, AND FUN.

That is back when those things were funny and entertaining to all..:beer:

Gunny
02-24-2017, 08:20 PM
That is back when those things were funny and entertaining to all..:beer:I used to love them back then. All I saw last night was a vulgarity contest. I may be harsh but that crap was just too far over the top. I'd probably have a 3rd stroke and drop dead disrespecting a woman like that.

My favorite was Don Riclkles. That dude could insult a broomstick. But it was all in fun. There was no fun here. Where's tyr? That's the best you can do (not aimed at tyr but he;s good at lit so I'm dragging him on board). I mean really? I got nothing meaningful to say so I'll insult your privates. That's all you got? There's some literary skills.