PDA

View Full Version : John Kerry Makes Headlines Again... In Iran!

stephanie
01-31-2007, 01:06 AM
The 2004 democratic presidential candidate is a big hit in Iran!

http://bp2.blogger.com/_L6pDyjqqsvY/RcAOk1kZVFI/AAAAAAAABPg/BYexmpfMTpQ/s320/kerry+fars+news.JPG

John Kerry AGAIN made headlines in Iran this week for his criticism of the United States.
Via the Fars News
Kerry:

US Wrong Decision Resulted from Lack of Knowledge about Shiites

TEHRAN (Fars News Agency)- Former US presidential nominee John Kerry said all the wrong decisions made by the US stem from her lack of knowledge about the Shiite Muslims and their Imams Ali and Hussein (PBUT), former Iranian President Seyed Mohammad Khatami quoted him as saying.

"John Kerry stressed that since they (Americans) do not have a correct understanding and knowledge of the Shiite Muslims and their first and third Imams - Imam Ali and Imam Hussein (Peace Be Upon Them) - they don't make proper or correct decisions about the Shiites," Khatami said here on Monday, addressing a ceremony to commemorate the martyrdom anniversary of Imam Hussein (PBUH).

"Kerry also stressed the need for the United States to conduct more in-depth researches in this regard," Khatami added.
Got that? Not only are US soldiers stupid, but in America- everybody's stupid!

Earlier this week, Senator Kerry made the front page of the Iran News and Iranian Fars News for slamming the foreign policy of the Bush administration saying it has caused the United States to become "a sort of international pariah”.

Meanwhile... As Kerry is getting cozy with the mullahs, the Bush Administration is about to release a report detailing Iran's meddling in Iraq including "shipping documents, serial numbers, maps and other evidence."

http://gatewaypundit.blogspot.com/

CSM
01-31-2007, 07:16 AM
Sooner or later, Kerry will step over the line and actually commit treason so blatantly that the citizens of this country will DEMAND he get a fair trial and then be executed. I have no doubt that Kerry would sell this country out in a heartbeat.

jillian
01-31-2007, 07:53 AM
Sooner or later, Kerry will step over the line and actually commit treason so blatantly that the citizens of this country will DEMAND he get a fair trial and then be executed. I have no doubt that Kerry would sell this country out in a heartbeat.

Oh no!!! He said Bush is incomptent!! The nerve of him!! Oh noooooooooooooo!!!

If it's so easy to influence our enemies, why isn't all the pro-Bush and pro-war propaganda making them love us?? Where are the candy and flowers?

Like I said the last time Steffie posted something like you guys have a problem with him? go boycott his records. :uhoh:

01-31-2007, 07:57 AM

He already has, but people dont care.

CSM
01-31-2007, 08:43 AM
Oh no!!! He said Bush is incomptent!! The nerve of him!! Oh noooooooooooooo!!!

If it's so easy to influence our enemies, why isn't all the pro-Bush and pro-war propaganda making them love us?? Where are the candy and flowers?

Like I said the last time Steffie posted something like you guys have a problem with him? go boycott his records. :uhoh:

You know damn well it is not that simple. I would have no problem if the ONLY thing he said was that Bush is incompetent. You also miss the point; our foreign policy is not and should not be about making others "love" us. It is more about getting them to quit killing Americans, blowing up our buildings and that sort of thing. I am sure they would love us if we surrender our country and culture to them....I for one am not willing to do that. Kerry, in my opinion, is more than willing to do just that!

01-31-2007, 08:52 AM
You know damn well it is not that simple. I would have no problem if the ONLY thing he said was that Bush is incompetent. You also miss the point; our foreign policy is not and should not be about making others "love" us. It is more about getting them to quit killing Americans, blowing up our buildings and that sort of thing. I am sure they would love us if we surrender our country and culture to them....I for one am not willing to do that. Kerry, in my opinion, is more than willing to do just that!

I think thats the difference between liberals and conservatives. Liberals care too much about appearance. Conservatives care more about substance.

Dilloduck
01-31-2007, 09:10 AM
I'm still waiting to hear what it is that we are supposed to "understand" about Shiites that would make any difference.

Gaffer
01-31-2007, 03:53 PM
I'm still waiting to hear what it is that we are supposed to "understand" about Shiites that would make any difference.

Well to begin with they believe there needs to be an apocolyptic war destroying all the non-believers so the 12th imam can return and turn the world into a paradise.

They believe any and every means necessary must be used to do this. Those that die in the jihad are martyrs. Their own peoples deaths mean nothing in achieving their goal.

kerry had no trouble going to france and meeting with the NV during the Vietnam war. I don't see him having any compunction against meeting with our enemy iran now. bin kerry is a traitor and always has been.

red states rule
01-31-2007, 07:51 PM
This is all you need to know about the peaceful radical Muslims

Gaffer
01-31-2007, 10:17 PM
This is all you need to know about the peaceful radical Muslims

Now you need a picture of kerry stand by him saying "Can I help?"

red states rule
02-01-2007, 05:28 AM
Now you need a picture of kerry stand by him saying "Can I help?"

No, John "I served in Viet Nam" Kerry would be saying how sorry he is the US is such a bully and how WE provoked the peaceful Muslims into blowing people up