PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate Winter Daily Driver

NightTrain
02-25-2017, 09:41 AM
Sharon and I had lunch at a restaurant on an island in Big Lake (about 10 miles from my house) a month ago, and this guy was having lunch with his family inside when we arrived. There's ice roads everywhere this time of year so it's fun to go explore during the winter in the comfort of the Jeep.

Pretty cool rig and this guy doesn't need roads!

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9701&stc=1

Kathianne
02-25-2017, 09:54 AM
Wherever one lives, you will find toys for the boys. ;)

BoogyMan
02-25-2017, 10:42 AM
Sharon and I had lunch at a restaurant on an island in Big Lake (about 10 miles from my house) a month ago, and this guy was having lunch with his family inside when we arrived. There's ice roads everywhere this time of year so it's fun to go explore during the winter in the comfort of the Jeep.

That thing looks like a blast, it doesn't snow much here in TX but would be a LOT of fun when it does.

NightTrain
02-25-2017, 12:23 PM
That thing looks like a blast, it doesn't snow much here in TX but would be a LOT of fun when it does.

The cool part with this rig is that you could use it pretty much anywhere... mud, sand, snow, tundra, anything! Sharp rocks might tear up the tracks rock crawling, but probably less than normal tires I would imagine.

Elessar
02-25-2017, 04:49 PM

Probably great in sand, too!

Gunny
02-25-2017, 07:57 PM

You'd keep TXDot happy. They'd have another road to work on.

LongTermGuy
02-25-2017, 10:08 PM
Wherever one lives, you will find toys for the boys. ;)

Absolutely Dear.....we all have our "special" toys....:cool:

Abbey Marie
02-26-2017, 02:00 PM

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9701&stc=1

Oh heck, Ill take that for the Jersey traffic circles!
Looks like I've got the right-of-way 100% of the time., ol.