PDA

View Full Version : Da Oscars

Abbey Marie
02-26-2017, 06:35 PM
Won't be watching. Don't care. Expecting lots of lib pro-refugee comments and complaints against Trump, and frankly even if I cared one whit about these awards, I don't need the stress of hearing these privileged idiots speak.

I do wish I could go on stage and ask these hypocrites how many of them:
1. Don't live in gated communities
2. Don't have "staff" in their homes, or limos
3. Have ME refugees living in their homes with them.

Elessar
02-26-2017, 07:36 PM
Won't be watching. Don't care. Expecting lots of lib pro-refugee comments and complaints against Trump, and frankly even if I cared one whit about these awards, I don't need the stress of hearing these privileged idiots speak.

I do wish I could go on stage and ask these hypocrites how many of them:
1. Don't live in gated communities
2. Don't have "staff" in their homes, or limos
3. Have ME refugees living in their homes with them.

I won't even bother watching or listening.
Question #1 is most interesting.

Hollywood has largely become a bastion for political opinion by a
bunch of pampered crybabies who think their opinion is 'leadership'.

Screw them except for the silent conservatives among them.

jimnyc
02-26-2017, 07:43 PM
I wouldn't have bothered with these awards shows anyway, and now even more so with these fat headed idiots seem to think their awards mean all of the people who like to be entertained, give a sloth's shit about their liberal political stances. I hope the ceiling gives way, live of course for my youtubing pleasure. That's about all they are good for.

Gunny
02-26-2017, 09:51 PM
Oscar who?

Factoid" Hollyweird was established by leftwingnut Jews. They still own it.

gabosaurus
02-27-2017, 12:24 PM
I have to wonder who does watch the Academy Awards. My sister works at a movie studio and she doesn't watch. Though she is a member of the nominating committee for The Razzies, which honors the worst cinematic achievements of the year. You should check out the 2017 winners. :cool:

jimnyc
02-27-2017, 05:22 PM
Watching a replay of the screwup at the oscars was humorous. Apparently Trump thought so too!!

President Trump: Oscars ‘Were Focused so Hard on Politics’ They Could Not Get the Basics of the Ceremony Right

WASHINGTON, D.C. — President Donald Trump, in an exclusive interview with Breitbart News in the Oval Office, said that the Academy Awards failure on Sunday evening was due in large part to Hollywood’s obsessive focus on politics—attacking him, generally speaking.

Trump told Breitbart News in the exclusive interview that the Oscar fail may have been avoided had Hollywood’s finest focused less on attacking him and more on getting the event’s details right.

“I think they were focused so hard on politics that they didn’t get the act together at the end,” President Trump said. “It was a little sad. It took away from the glamour of the Oscars. It didn’t feel like a very glamorous evening. I’ve been to the Oscars. There was something very special missing, and then to end that way was sad.”

The Oscars comprised just one part of a lengthy interview, which ranged in topics from healthcare to tax cuts to immigration to trade and more. The rest of the interview is forthcoming here on Breitbart News.

At the Oscars on Sunday evening, the Academy Award for Best Picture was read out by presenters Warren Beatty and Faye Dunaway as being for La La Land—not the actual winner, Moonlight. The flub—already being dubbed the worst in the Academy Awards’ history—has forced accounting firm PricewaterhouseCoopers to apologize after overseeing the ballot-counting process for 83 years.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/02/27/exclusive-president-trump-oscar-fail-focused-hard-politics-not-get-basics-right/

Abbey Marie
02-27-2017, 06:56 PM
Ratings were down 16% from last year's.

Elessar
02-27-2017, 07:41 PM
Screw them. They can never keep their shit in one sock.

Just be sensationalists.

It has become a political liberal event where high school and college drop-out verbally
masturbate and try to proclaim high holiness and wisdom...screw them.