PDA

View Full Version : Jorge Ramos: "This is our country, not theirs"

BoogyMan
02-27-2017, 01:25 PM
I am actually at a loss for words. The media lies when the truth would serve them better! These clowns are desperate to claim that Trump hates immigrants and wants all immigrants gone. This is, of course, a blatant lie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4a6ykH2AoAU

We want LEGAL immigration. When these lying buffoons get that straight, then and only then, can productive discussion be had.

NightTrain
02-27-2017, 01:38 PM
That's all they've got left - distortions and spin.

I'm confident that John Q. Public is well aware of the word games being played with lumping in Immigrants and Illegals.

Little-Acorn
02-27-2017, 03:21 PM
When these lying buffoons get that straight, then and only then, can productive discussion be had.

When those lying buffoons get that straight, then they won't have any argument to make at all.

Which is why they will carefully never get it straight.

Elessar
02-27-2017, 03:49 PM
If the translation is accurate (I do NOT speak or read Spanish),
he has it inside out.

The country belongs to LEGAL citizens, period. There are panhandlers on the streets
of 'Sanctuary State California' that could easily work the plantings and harvests there -
if they had the gumption to pull themselves up and fend for themselves.

jimnyc
02-27-2017, 03:52 PM
I am actually at a loss for words. The media lies when the truth would serve them better! These clowns are desperate to claim that Trump hates immigrants and wants all immigrants gone. This is, of course, a blatant lie.

We want LEGAL immigration. When these lying buffoons get that straight, then and only then, can productive discussion be had.

Yup, been saying this all along. The left just keeps shoveling "immigration" - all alone - since day one. And even today we have good immigrants, people who came here legally, speaking out. Why? No one ever said anything about having issues with legal immigrants (well, not on this issue with Trump). And yet they just keep going and going like energizer bunnies. They just continue to ignore the facts. And then folks on the right pretty much do nothing anymore to correct this issue, as if they have given up.

But the fact is, Trump never had an issue with LEGAL immigrants, from day one. From day one his issue was about ILLEGALS coming across our borders. Either stupidity, or an agenda, had the left from day one running with how he wants to get rid of all immigrants. WTF?

And yep, the media is the most responsible for this one, the media that is currently crying. But they create the headlines, they run with the stories and they refuse to ever correct the issue. But also, many on the left, and I mean MANY, simply don't care anyway and toss out the incorrect facts themselves. They WANT this issue to keep steamrolling.

aboutime
02-27-2017, 09:38 PM
http://icansayit.com/images/notyoursusa.jpg

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
02-28-2017, 10:36 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4a6ykH2AoAU

Message to the asshole speaking in that video. I am married to and have a son with my wife a --legal immigrant, so your blather pisses me off.
So please come here and say that deliberately misrepresenting crap to my face!
And then watch how fast I stomped the living hell out of you, ffing maggot!--:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
Yes, and try to hide behind your bodyguards if you ever come.
When I finished with stomping them, I'd still slap your punk-ass silly..

This is exactly the type of liberal maggot infesting this nation and trying to bring it down...-Tyr