PDA

View Full Version : Who wants Jeff back?

jimnyc
02-27-2017, 03:56 PM
I'm still doing what I can to get the ugly bastard back here. Anyone else give a crap? Maybe if a few others chime in, and I send him the link, maybe he'll step up and figure out how to get back here and online!! :)

NightTrain
02-27-2017, 04:04 PM
I'm still doing what I can to get the ugly bastard back here. Anyone else give a crap? Maybe if a few others chime in, and I send him the link, maybe he'll step up and figure out how to get back here and online!! :)

Tell him I'm going to have OCA come over there and whup his ass for not being here.

hjmick
02-27-2017, 04:57 PM
Jeff Beck is okay, I guess. Never really got into his music…

Wait…

Oooh…

Who wants Jeff back…

Yeah, drag his ass back here…

Kathianne
02-27-2017, 04:57 PM
You tell him I'm 'tolerating' Trump and being nice. LOL!

Gunny
02-27-2017, 04:59 PM

I LOVE that stupid hick. He's funny as Hell. I definitely like him better than you. I can't believe y'all are brothers. Now THERE is a mind puzzle from Hell.

Seriously though, I'm on the "Bring Jeff Back" bandwagon.

jimnyc
02-27-2017, 05:03 PM
I LOVE that stupid hick. He's funny as Hell. I definitely like him better than you. I can't believe y'all are brothers. Now THERE is a mind puzzle from Hell.

Seriously though, I'm on the "Bring Jeff Back" bandwagon.

I kinda like him too, sometimes. :) And I like him better than myself too!

Black Diamond
02-27-2017, 05:15 PM
Get that Prius driving tree hugger back here.

jimnyc
02-27-2017, 05:19 PM
Get that Prius driving tree hugger back here.

Jeff's an odd bird for sure, but I think he would kill someone, even his wife, if she bought him some liberal little weenie car. I know he loves the sound of his Harley's, and even more so when he messes with the exhaust and they're 10x louder. And I'm pretty confident that he gets a little shit eating grin going when he thinks of the emissions as he cranks it when passing by a Prius on route 95. :)

Gunny
02-27-2017, 05:32 PM
Jeff's an odd bird for sure, but I think he would kill someone, even his wife, if she bought him some liberal little weenie car. I know he loves the sound of his Harley's, and even more so when he messes with the exhaust and they're 10x louder. And I'm pretty confident that he gets a little shit eating grin going when he thinks of the emissions as he cranks it when passing by a Prius on route 95. :)

Jeff drives a Prius? I can fit one of those in the back of my truck. :laugh: I just can't even wrap my head around that concept.:laugh: That;d be like me driving a Prius. I don't even fit in one.:laugh:

LongTermGuy
02-27-2017, 05:46 PM
Bring Jeff Back.....and dont mess with him...:cool:

https://pics.onsizzle.com/Facebook-5d275a.png

Drummond
02-27-2017, 06:02 PM
Definitely bring him back, if possible. He's an asset to the forum !

Abbey Marie
02-27-2017, 06:58 PM
We want Jeff!!

jimnyc
02-27-2017, 07:01 PM
Jeff drives a Prius? I can fit one of those in the back of my truck. :laugh: I just can't even wrap my head around that concept.:laugh: That;d be like me driving a Prius. I don't even fit in one.:laugh:

No, hell no, that's what I was saying - he'd rather be dead than squeeze into one of those things, as would I. But his wife does drive a minivan last I knew!! Jeff is either on his Harley or in his truck.

Gunny
02-27-2017, 07:05 PM
No, hell no, that's what I was saying - he'd rather be dead than squeeze into one of those things, as would I. But his wife does drive a minivan last I knew!! Jeff is either on his Harley or in his truck.

Yeah, but you know I'm not passing the opportunity to jack with him if you're going to send this thread his way. I wouldn't want him to feel neglected.:laugh:

Elessar
02-27-2017, 07:26 PM
I kinda like him too, sometimes. :) And I like him better than myself too!

Grab him by the shirt collars and drag him back.

He's funny, but also not too short on wisdom.

gabosaurus
02-27-2017, 07:47 PM
Who DOESN'T want Jeff back? He's a funny guy. Even liberal moonbats love him. I was wondering why he left in the first place. I thought maybe the revenuers had busted his moonshine operation. :p

LongTermGuy
02-27-2017, 11:31 PM
We want Jeff!!

http://www.animatedgif.net/flags/flagsmisc/jolly_roger_big_e0.gif

Yes....Bring Jeff BACK.....
https://lowbrowcomics.files.wordpress.com/2015/05/09-bucky-barnes-becomes-the-winter-soldier.gif

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
02-28-2017, 05:06 AM
Damn straight I do, since he and I are kindred spirits.
Dude, rates very damn high in my book and I do mind openly praising him for his Southern attitude and honesty..
Would damn sure cheer me up, methinks!! :beer: :beer:

Here is my big red X,
signed on the dotted line .. --Tyr

Gunny
02-28-2017, 05:40 AM
Damn straight I do, since he and I are kindred spirits.
Dude, rates very damn high in my book and I do mind openly praising him for his Southern attitude and honesty..
Would damn sure cheer me up, methinks!! :beer: :beer:

Here is my big red X,
signed on the dotted line .. --Tyr

Don't be too nice to the a-hole. He'll think we like him. Damned redneck SOB. Abandoned the fort. Now if he brought back some meat ...:laugh:

fj1200
02-28-2017, 09:27 AM

Of course, he'll add to the political quilt of the board by vocalizing a completely different perspective. :whistling2:

jimnyc
02-28-2017, 11:51 AM
Of course, he'll add to the political quilt of the board by vocalizing a completely different perspective. :whistling2:

Some of us have friends on here. We have fun chatting online and keeping in touch with one another. Funny thing is, the one person who actually met Jeff, is the one coming into this thread once again :poke: at things.

This is in the lounge. Not everything is about a debate or poking at people or looking to stir the pot.

Abbey Marie
02-28-2017, 12:41 PM

I'm sure there are boards with a more diverse "political quilt" that you'd be oodles happier with.

:poke:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
02-28-2017, 01:17 PM
As I stated, Jeff rates very high in my book as a FRIEND AND A DAMN FINE MAN, any asshole saying otherwise should try saying that to my face. And see just how fast his face gets rearranged.
I DON'T PLAY.....
And in my 30 year long span, before I settled my self down to the soft asshole that I am now, over a hundred people found that out the hard way. A fact.--TYR

fj1200
02-28-2017, 02:52 PM
Some of us have friends on here. We have fun chatting online and keeping in touch with one another. Funny thing is, the one person who actually met Jeff, is the one coming into this thread once again :poke: at things.

This is in the lounge. Not everything is about a debate or poking at people or looking to stir the pot.

I'm sure there are boards with a more diverse "political quilt" that you'd be oodles happier with.

:poke:

Geez, twas a joke, lighten up. Yes, I met Jeff, I like Jeff, I wish Jeff were here.

jimnyc
02-28-2017, 03:01 PM
Geez, twas a joke, lighten up. Yes, I met Jeff, I like Jeff, I wish Jeff were here.

So I guess the last 500x you brought up things like this, you were just always joking? I really don't understand or have a clue what that meant in this particular thread then. Weird.

fj1200
02-28-2017, 03:03 PM
So I guess the last 500x you brought up things like this, you were just always joking? I really don't understand or have a clue what that meant in this particular thread then. Weird.

Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

jimnyc
02-28-2017, 03:15 PM
---

for others, Jeff read this yesterday and was pleased, and definitely is trying to get back here. He may be getting a new phone and/or laptop, and may be back here sooner than I thought!

Black Diamond
02-28-2017, 03:19 PM
Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.
Tell that to Bill Clinton.

Black Diamond
02-28-2017, 03:19 PM
---

for others, Jeff read this yesterday and was pleased, and definitely is trying to get back here. He may be getting a new phone and/or laptop, and may be back here sooner than I thought!
Thanks for all your efforts.

fj1200
02-28-2017, 03:20 PM
Tell that to Bill Clinton.

Sometimes it's not.

tailfins
02-28-2017, 04:58 PM
Don't be too nice to the a-hole. He'll think we like him. Damned redneck SOB. Abandoned the fort. Now if he brought back some meat ...:laugh:

So you want Jeff to be your wingman? What if he tells you to get your own date (AKA piece of meat)?

LongTermGuy
02-28-2017, 05:28 PM
Who DOESN'T want Jeff back? He's a funny guy. Even liberal moonbats love him. I was wondering why he left in the first place. I thought maybe the revenuers had busted his moonshine operation. :p

http://media.dcentertainment.com/sites/default/files/styles/blog-latest-blocks-440x330/public/field/image/MAD-Magazines-The-Shadow-Knows-Thumb_53c58e93cbdae2.51977389.jpg?itok=c8cQdAAF
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view3/2234063/the-shadow-original-sin-o.gif

Gunny
02-28-2017, 06:03 PM
So you want Jeff to be your wingman? What if he tells you to get your own date?

Don't read around much, huh? What the Hell would I do with a date? Guess she could do my laundry or something. :laugh:

aboutime
02-28-2017, 06:15 PM
Sure thing. Bring Jeff back. It's like having half a set here....like a Pepper shaker, and no Salt. :laugh: If he comes back, it will brighten things up for some members, more than others like...pete, and Bully-orange-crate.:laugh:

Gunny
02-28-2017, 06:43 PM
Sure thing. Bring Jeff back. It's like having half a set here....like a Pepper shaker, and no Salt. :laugh: If he comes back, it will brighten things up for some members, more than others like...pete, and Bully-orange-crate.:laugh:

Bully orange crate? :rofl1:

aboutime
02-28-2017, 07:05 PM
Bully orange crate? :rofl1:

Yep, Gunny. It's actually an Insult to combine bully with the word, PULPIT. He's definately NO Teddy Roosevelt.:laugh::laugh::saluting2:

darin
03-01-2017, 03:08 AM
I want jeff black.

Gunny
03-01-2017, 04:56 PM
Thanks a lot, Jimbob. You're such an a$$ sometimes. Now, every time a Prius drives down the street I look to see if there's some over-sized redneck in a biker jacket with his knees in his chin behind the wheel.:slap: And I live on a street that's used as a shortcut between two main roads and I have to smoke outside. Lots of them Matchbox cars going by.:laugh:

Black Diamond
03-01-2017, 05:01 PM
So you want Jeff to be your wingman? What if he tells you to get your own date (AKA piece of meat)?
I feel like I am reading the Top Gun script.

Gunny
03-01-2017, 05:32 PM
I feel like I am reading the Top Gun script.

Correct me if I am wrong ... I already know what a wingman is in the military. Known THAT since before I was out of diapers. Isn the "wingman" in certain circles the dead weight buddy you DON'T bring with you to get a date? And I'm not trying to be an ass to anyone. I'm actually curious. I know nothing about the terminology. I've never really dated.

And my idea of a date now is "Can you carry my food tray? This cane apparently didn't come with the food carrying application" And if you want action? Got a whole tub full of action movies. Can put one on while I take a nap. :laugh2:

Kathianne
03-01-2017, 05:36 PM

You really are deplorable.

Black Diamond
03-01-2017, 05:37 PM
Correct me if I am wrong ... I already know what a wingman is in the military. Known THAT since before I was out of diapers. Isn the "wingman" in certain circles the dead weight buddy you DON'T bring with you to get a date? And I'm not trying to be an ass to anyone. I'm actually curious. I know nothing about the terminology. I've never really dated.

And my idea of a date now is "Can you carry my food tray? This cane apparently didn't come with the food carrying application" And if you want action? Got a whole tub full of action movies. Can put one on while I take a nap. :laugh2:
You exposed me. I don't know what a wingman is either. I haven't been in the dating scene in over 20 years.

hjmick
03-01-2017, 05:45 PM

You exposed me. I don't know what a wingman is either. I haven't been in the dating scene in over 20 years.

I long for the day that someone invents some sort of gadget and system that could search a world wide web of sources in just seconds so we can get answers to questions like “What is a ‘wingman’, not the military kind…?”

Doofus’…

Wingman (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Wingman)

aboutime
03-01-2017, 06:28 PM
I long for the day that someone invents some sort of gadget and system that could search a world wide web of sources in just seconds so we can get answers to questions like “What is a ‘wingman’, not the military kind…?”

Doofus’…

hjmick. We already have a way. Just type GOOGLE, and within seconds..THERE IT IS!:laugh:

Kathianne
03-01-2017, 06:46 PM

Doofus’…

Alas, searches are probably like links, only for those with nothing to say. ;)

Gunny
03-01-2017, 07:28 PM
Alas, searches are probably like links, only for those with nothing to say. ;)

100 % correct. I can read the internet without talking to any of you. :et's see ... how can Gunny his bore ass to death today? Oh. I know. We can go cut n paste someone else's shit. How can Gunny not think for himself? Oh yeah. Can go cut n paste someone else's shit.

Video will play after ad ...

jimnyc
03-01-2017, 07:50 PM
Thanks a lot, Jimbob. You're such an a$$ sometimes. Now, every time a Prius drives down the street I look to see if there's some over-sized redneck in a biker jacket with his knees in his chin behind the wheel.:slap: And I live on a street that's used as a shortcut between two main roads and I have to smoke outside. Lots of them Matchbox cars going by.:laugh:

I'm with ya, I couldn't imagine it either! I'd probably laugh till I puked if I saw Jeff wedged behind the wheel of one of those. Even better, behind the wheel of one of those smart cars or whatever they're called. Don't look too smart to me!

http://i.imgur.com/tDTbIwr.jpg

Kathianne
03-01-2017, 07:53 PM
I'm with ya, I couldn't imagine it either! I'd probably laugh till I puked if I saw Jeff wedged behind the wheel of one of those. Even better, behind the wheel of one of those smart cars or whatever they're called. Don't look too smart to me!

If not for fear of all the 4X4's, F-150's, and SUV's, that would be a fine car for me. It would be goodbye though in an accident with nearly any other vehicle. If I lived in a city though, I'd consider that.

jimnyc
03-01-2017, 08:21 PM
If not for fear of all the 4X4's, F-150's, and SUV's, that would be a fine car for me. It would be goodbye though in an accident with nearly any other vehicle. If I lived in a city though, I'd consider that.

I'd be afraid even if living in no man's land. Driving down a hill, hit a pebble, and that thing probably rolls over and hits a tree! :laugh:

Kathianne
03-01-2017, 08:43 PM
I'd be afraid even if living in no man's land. Driving down a hill, hit a pebble, and that thing probably rolls over and hits a tree! :laugh:

LOL! I think they max out around 55mph. Could be wrong on that. My guess is that it would have a bit of problem in the mountains.

Gunny
03-01-2017, 08:56 PM

Could he even fit in one of those? Must be smaller than I thought. I'd be looking around for a can opener so I could get my head out the top.

Black Diamond
03-01-2017, 09:17 PM
Could he even fit in one of those? Must be smaller than I thought. I'd be looking around for a can opener so I could get my head out the top.
My wife calls those roller skates.

tailfins
03-01-2017, 09:59 PM
Don't read around much, huh? What the Hell would I do with a date? Guess she could do my laundry or something. :laugh:

I don't normally care whether people on this site live or die, but if you're telling me that your health won't let you get laid, I extend my sincere condolences. I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy. It makes me grateful about having my wife asleep naked by my side every night, available on-demand at any hour I want for these 17 years.

Kathianne
03-01-2017, 10:02 PM
100 % correct. I can read the internet without talking to any of you. :et's see ... how can Gunny his bore ass to death today? Oh. I know. We can go cut n paste someone else's shit. How can Gunny not think for himself? Oh yeah. Can go cut n paste someone else's shit.

Video will play after ad ...

Ballet is on, going to waste my time there. ;)

Black Diamond
03-01-2017, 11:05 PM
I don't normally care whether people on this site live or die, but if you're telling me that your health won't let you get laid, I extend my sincere condolences. I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy. It makes me grateful about having my wife asleep naked by my side every night, available on-demand at any hour I want for these 17 years.
It's getting deep in here.

Gunny
03-01-2017, 11:06 PM
Not the case. There's no can't. There's why bother?

Black Diamond
03-01-2017, 11:10 PM
I am of the opinion anyone can find someone if they try hard enough. And I'm not talking about paying for it either

Gunny
03-01-2017, 11:35 PM
I am of the opinion anyone can find someone if they try hard enough. And I'm not talking about paying for it either

Oh I can find 'em all right. And boy can I pick 'em. :laugh2:

If there's an abusive little bitch anywhere near .. here comes Gunny like a magnet to steel.

And I'm not denigrating women. Just the personality I seem to be attracted to. I'm just glad I don't give a crap about it anymore. I've been alone so long I probably wouldn't know how to handle another person.

Elessar
03-01-2017, 11:45 PM
LOL! I think they max out around 55mph. Could be wrong on that. My guess is that it would have a bit of problem in the mountains.

They would be awful in the mountains.

Elessar
03-01-2017, 11:46 PM
My wife calls those roller skates.

I call them pregnant roller skates!

tailfins
03-02-2017, 12:14 AM

Yup! South America is full divorce-proof women, especially if you like Indians.

Gunny
03-02-2017, 12:20 AM

I DO have a question though .....

Why do you not care about people on this site? You don't bother me but apparently you made some frenemies here. YOU did that. Your mouth. Your words.

But last I checked, you still get to come back. When I walk in the ring playing the heel, I expect to take a beating and get boo'd. Should try some martial arts tournaments in Asia, Guaranteed loss for gai jin. You think that slowed me down one bit? there's no crying in baseball.

Oye como va, muchacho .... donde esta?

Black Diamond
03-02-2017, 01:21 AM

Why do you not care about people on this site? You don't bother me but apparently you made some frenemies here. YOU did that. Your mouth. Your words.

But last I checked, you still get to come back. When I walk in the ring playing the heel, I expect to take a beating and get boo'd. Should try some martial arts tournaments in Asia, Guaranteed loss for gai jin. You think that slowed me down one bit? there's no crying in baseball.

Santana?

Gunny
03-02-2017, 07:21 AM
Santana?

I thought about that after I posted it.:laugh: Just Spanish. Means "hey, whats up?" basically. Not a term used by Mexicans. Not around here anyway. Cubans speak a more formalized Castillian dialect. Most Mexican Americans speak "Spanglish". They'll mix English and and Spanish and say "Hey bro ... que pa-ho?" I'm like what the Hell is a "pa-ho"? Formally it's "Que paso?" And no, I don't need a translator or any of that crap so I don't have the upside question marks and the enye letter on my computer.

You know how uneducated us military folk are. :)

tailfins
03-02-2017, 11:17 AM
Santana?

He was saying : Watch where you go. Are you lost? It's the Spanish version of "check yourself before you wreck yourself".

Gunny
03-02-2017, 03:48 PM
He was saying : Watch where you go. Are you lost? It's the Spanish version of "check yourself before you wreck yourself".

You're talking about the meaning of the song. I meant it as a literal question to you.

gabosaurus
03-02-2017, 08:28 PM
If Jeff doesn't return soon, I am starting a rumor that he has joined that Muslim enclave up the road from him. :ali:

tailfins
03-03-2017, 01:01 AM

I appreciate that, but I don't count on it. I have just become accustomed to the idea that posting here means having people jump down my throat for any reason or no reason. I make it a point to time box my presence here and not come around too much. That way it just doesn't matter to me what people say or do here. I don't feel any freer to express myself here than when I was walking among MININT* police officers in Cuba. Of course getting banned matters a whole lot less than sitting in a 7x7 foot jail cell eating cucarachas.

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l21/josip25/Cuba%20army/Comandos-del-Minint-en-el-aeropuerto-Jose-Marti.jpg

Gunny
03-03-2017, 09:31 AM
I appreciate that, but I don't count on it. I have just become accustomed to the idea that posting here means having people jump down my throat for any reason or no reason. I make it a point to time box my presence here and not come around too much. That way it just doesn't matter to me what people say or do here. I don't feel any freer to express myself here than when I was walking among MININT* police officers in Cuba. Of course getting banned matters a whole lot less than sitting in a 7x7 foot jail cell eating cucarachas.

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l21/josip25/Cuba%20army/Comandos-del-Minint-en-el-aeropuerto-Jose-Marti.jpg
I am me. Your relationships with others on this board is YOUR problem. If I get in your ass, I'm speaking for ME. You made your own enemies. Not my problem unless someone is violating a rule. I don't carry things over.

Sometimes you need to just let go. You are responsible for your words and you are responsible for how others take them. You're also responsible for creating the reactions you do. If you're going to piss off people, plan on getting sh*t on.

I am not your enemy. You need to figure out who is.

gabosaurus
03-03-2017, 10:09 AM
Can we trade tailfins for Jeff? :p

jimnyc
03-03-2017, 01:38 PM

Not unless you're tossed in there as well. Once again, tailfins is much better than you. Whether online, or to meet in real life, I wouldn't take longer than one second to decide I'd prefer meeting him. Hell, and that's not even to say I like him or support him, certainly not after the last time he stormed out of this place with his words. But that goes to show how low you may have went if you beat that out. Why anyone in the world would still support you in some way is beyond me.

gabosaurus
03-03-2017, 01:54 PM
Ah geez, not this BS again. :rolleyes: If you really dislike me that much, just push the button. Go for the nuclear option. The only reason you have to dislike me is that I dare to disagree with you. Dude, I'm a liberal. That's my job. If want to be butt hurt about someone telling you that you're wrong, go ahead. Just stop being a prick about it. So either can the BS or push the button.

jimnyc
03-03-2017, 01:59 PM
Ah geez, not this BS again. :rolleyes: If you really dislike me that much, just push the button. Go for the nuclear option. The only reason you have to dislike me is that I dare to disagree with you. Dude, I'm a liberal. That's my job. If want to be butt hurt about someone telling you that you're wrong, go ahead. Just stop being a prick about it. So either can the BS or push the button.

That's the ONLY reason? My dislike of you has NOTHING to do with politics - absolutely nothing. It's my dislike of you as a person. My dislike of you for lying to me - many times. My dislike of you is for taking things I've spoken to you about in private, and then using it against me as ammo down the road. Quite frankly, I think you're a piece of shit, and I fell for your crap one too many times.

But I've always taken my board and rules seriously. I admit that you haven't broken any rules. I'm not banning folks just because I don't like them. But damn straight I will point out when a piece of shit lies about things.

gabosaurus
03-03-2017, 04:17 PM
I don't think I have ever purposely lied to you or violated your confidence. Please state your evidence.

jimnyc
03-03-2017, 04:22 PM
I'm not going on yet again with this. I'm not playing your games nor answering any questions. Have fun.

jimnyc
03-03-2017, 05:08 PM

And just because I think she is a bigger piece of shit, that doesn't mean I have forgotten about you and how you bailed the site last time and the ever growing shit you have to say about the community, and yet keep returning to discuss things with us, or should I say insult us. At least you're honest about your intentions. But then you always top off your honesty with some weird shit about women in your life, or misogynistic crap you want to spew. There's no excuse for that, sorry. Nor anyway to normalize it.

But yet you still rank above Gabby.

tailfins
03-03-2017, 05:20 PM

I bet you're a frigid wife.

Gunny
03-03-2017, 06:18 PM
I bet you're a frigid wife.

You trying to make Jim's point? Was that called for? I don't know about any of this other crap, but that was crude. So here's MY take ... you seem to be really overly-obsessed with sex. You mentioned my sex life, now Gabby's. Apparently at some point in time you've dragged your own sex life on the board. What the Hell?

I know you better than you think. You got that Latin mindset that thinks women are second class citizens. That shit ain't gonna roll around me, bubba. I don't care if it's Gabby or who the fuck ever. There was ZERO call for that bullshit.

And for your edification ... I'm speaking for ME. I don't know a damned thing about whatever's between Jim and Gabby, nor Jim and you. But I expect you to behave.

jimnyc
03-03-2017, 06:33 PM
You trying to make Jim's point? Was that called for? I don't know about any of this other crap, but that was crude. So here's MY take ... you seem to be really overly-obsessed with sex. You mentioned my sex life, now Gabby's. Apparently at some point in time you've dragged your own sex life on the board. What the Hell?

I know you better than you think. You got that Latin mindset that thinks women are second class citizens. That shit ain't gonna roll around me, bubba. I don't care if it's Gabby or who the fuck ever. There was ZERO call for that bullshit.

And for your edification ... I'm speaking for ME. I don't know a damned thing about whatever's between Jim and Gabby, nor Jim and you. But I expect you to behave.

tail is an in your face honest misogynistic pig weirdo. Gabby is as fake as they come, I don't need to know anymore than that. For me, neither on my radar as far as "friends" are concerned. But yeah, BOTH are expected to behave like adults, and within the rules. Don't dismiss the one who pokes and starts things. Both are probably good reason as to why Jeff isn't on here, who knows. :rolleyes:

Black Diamond
03-03-2017, 06:41 PM
tail is an in your face honest misogynistic pig weirdo. Gabby is as fake as they come, I don't need to know anymore than that. For me, neither on my radar as far as "friends" are concerned. But yeah, BOTH are expected to behave like adults, and within the rules. Don't dismiss the one who pokes and starts things. Both are probably good reason as to why Jeff isn't on here, who knows. :rolleyes:
I don't want to hear any more excuses. Get Jeff back here. That's a direct order.

Elessar
03-03-2017, 06:53 PM
Outsider looking in. I do not know the past history among you older members,
but this has become a pissing contest.

Treat each other with some modicum of respect, or move the damn thread to the cage, is
my take.

Gunny
03-03-2017, 08:42 PM
Outsider looking in. I do not know the past history among you older members,
but this has become a pissing contest.

Treat each other with some modicum of respect, or move the damn thread to the cage, is
my take.

If it comes to that. I could care less about all this other collateral crap. You don't disrespect women around me. Not just for being women. I'm Southern.

I'm also a Marine and I know some female Marines that will hand you your ass. I'd love to see one these machismo MFer's go against this one CPL I knew. I got $200 on the chick. And I bet only on sure things.

Regardless, there's no reason to be crude. Even when Jim's dead in Gabby's ass, he's not crude. Mean? Yeah. Aren't we all? But there's a line you don't cross.

Black Diamond
03-03-2017, 08:47 PM
Gunny has torn guys in half for being crude to women. And the women being picked on weren't exactly Carly Fiorina on the political spectrum.

gabosaurus
03-03-2017, 09:49 PM
Tailfins needs to read "The Handmaidens Tale." That is the world he wants to be in.
Otherwise, I'm a liberal. What more can I say? I'm here to present opposing opinions. Sometimes I argue and get pissed off. Sometime you get pissed in return. But I respect everyone. Even if you don't respect me.
Case closed. Everyone needs needs to have a BBQ bacon sandwich and chill out.

Black Diamond
03-03-2017, 09:56 PM
Tailfins needs to read "The Handmaidens Tale." That is the world he wants to be in.
Otherwise, I'm a liberal. What more can I say? I'm here to present opposing opinions. Sometimes I argue and get pissed off. Sometime you get pissed in return. But I respect everyone. Even if you don't respect me.
Case closed. Everyone needs needs to have a BBQ bacon sandwich and chill out.
BBQ bacon sandwich sounds damn good.

gabosaurus
03-03-2017, 10:04 PM
https://i.imgflip.com/1kr0ny.jpg

Gunny
03-04-2017, 02:03 AM
Triple D is on. Why do they di this at !AM? Awesome wings. Always in the middle of the night.

Where's my delivery boy, Jeff?

Black Diamond
03-04-2017, 02:35 AM
Triple D is on. Why do they di this at !AM? Awesome wings. Always in the middle of the night.

Where's my delivery boy, Jeff?
That dudes hair dye is intense.

Gunny
03-04-2017, 03:01 AM
That dudes hair dye is intense.
I can't stand him. I just pretend he's not there.:laugh:
You know he doesn't drive that Camaro anywhere, right? Watch the film. They truck that around for him. You ain't driving coast to coast in a 68 Camaro. Maybe once.

The do is just tardville. I can say I do like his shirts. That Superstar Billy Graham dye job from the 70s is ridiculous.

gabosaurus
03-04-2017, 10:07 AM
You know he doesn't drive that Camaro anywhere, right?

Perhaps he now drives an El Camino.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5yt0gXLkh0

Gunny
03-04-2017, 01:13 PM
Perhaps he now drives an El Camino.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5yt0gXLkh0

Know your audience. I don't look at video posts. If I want a video posted nowadays, I got friends. More than you can say. If you got something to say to me? Say i to ME. Words out of your own mouth. You wasted some time and effort.

gabosaurus
03-04-2017, 01:43 PM
How could anyone not like Elizabeth Cook? She's brilliant!

Gunny
03-04-2017, 02:01 PM
How could anyone not like Elizabeth Cook? She's brilliant!

Who even knows who she is? Never heard of her.

Jeff
03-05-2017, 12:36 PM
OK I am back, trying anyway.As most know I live out in middle of no where (and I would not have it any other way) so the internet service I get here is so slow its unreal, Jim tells me he had better when he still had dial up, and they want to charge 100 bucks a month for it so I told them to shove it. And yup we have one provider (windstream) and thats it. I tried to log on on my phone (and those that know me know typing isnt one of my strong points LOL) and trying to type on a tiny little key board, lets just say that lasted all of about 5 minutes. But my cell provider just came with a unlimited plan ( thank God, they where just about to get the old shove it speech windstream got) so I went down to the local store to get it and add my kids and they told me not only could I upgrade my phone but that when I did they give ya this tablet, so I figured what the hell I will try it. Well Jim told me I would probably want to pick up a key board for it and hell yea, when I got it home and tried to type and found not only have a tiny key pad ( a bit bigger than the phone but still to small ) I had to hold the dam thing in my hand. So last night I went to Wally World and picked up a key board. This little tablet may not sound like much but this is the fastest internet I have had since living in the south LOL, but I still cant see some of the sheot on the key board so yall excuse the F*** ups .

OK now lets get something straight, I dont drive a Pirus LMAO, as a matter of fact a couple of months ago I was out tooling around on the scooter and stopped at the local Mexican resturant for a taco and a couple of Coronas and when I came out side there was one of those pieces of sheot parked out front, so me being me I just had to check it out, those friggin things have like a seat and a steering wheel LOL the side of the car is a door. I just had to see so I pulled my bike up and parked real close and the bike was bigger, quite a bit bigger LOL. About that time this little scrawny liberal looking geek (no offense Gabs) came up and asked me what I was doing, his voice was about as manly as his build was ( so remember I had a couple of drinks ) so all I could do was Laugh at him, the more he talked the more I cracked up. But he actually was a decent guy (once I stopped laughing I explained my thoughts on a street legal golf cart LOL ) and explained how I had to see what was bigger the car or the bike but once we got talking the guy was laughing along with me.

Anyway I hope this will work, I have missed many on the board and ask Jim how everyone is doing all the time, so yes I am thrilled to have a way to get on the board again and see yall, Im looking forward to having fun again !!!

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-05-2017, 12:53 PM
OK I am back, trying anyway.As most know I live out in middle of no where (and I would not have it any other way) so the internet service I get here is so slow its unreal, Jim tells me he had better when he still had dial up, and they want to charge 100 bucks a month for it so I told them to shove it. And yup we have one provider (windstream) and thats it. I tried to log on on my phone (and those that know me know typing isnt one of my strong points LOL) and trying to type on a tiny little key board, lets just say that lasted all of about 5 minutes. But my cell provider just came with a unlimited plan ( thank God, they where just about to get the old shove it speech windstream got) so I went down to the local store to get it and add my kids and they told me not only could I upgrade my phone but that when I did they give ya this tablet, so I figured what the hell I will try it. Well Jim told me I would probably want to pick up a key board for it and hell yea, when I got it home and tried to type and found not only have a tiny key pad ( a bit bigger than the phone but still to small ) I had to hold the dam thing in my hand. So last night I went to Wally World and picked up a key board. This little tablet may not sound like much but this is the fastest internet I have had since living in the south LOL, but I still cant see some of the sheot on the key board so yall excuse the F*** ups .

OK now lets get something straight, I dont drive a Pirus LMAO, as a matter of fact a couple of months ago I was out tooling around on the scooter and stopped at the local Mexican resturant for a taco and a couple of Coronas and when I came out side there was one of those pieces of sheot parked out front, so me being me I just had to check it out, those friggin things have like a seat and a steering wheel LOL the side of the car is a door. I just had to see so I pulled my bike up and parked real close and the bike was bigger, quite a bit bigger LOL. About that time this little scrawny liberal looking geek (no offense Gabs) came up and asked me what I was doing, his voice was about as manly as his build was ( so remember I had a couple of drinks ) so all I could do was Laugh at him, the more he talked the more I cracked up. But he actually was a decent guy (once I stopped laughing I explained my thoughts on a street legal golf cart LOL ) and explained how I had to see what was bigger the car or the bike but once we got talking the guy was laughing along with me.

Anyway I hope this will work, I have missed many on the board and ask Jim how everyone is doing all the time, so yes I am thrilled to have a way to get on the board again and see yall, Im looking forward to having fun again !!!

Glad to see you back amigo,, and not black.. ;)
Now admit that you took leave to set up a massive moonshine operation and be done with it.. :beer: :beer:

Heading out to older sister's home to attend my birthday party there.
She is a tickler for folks being on time...
Catch ya later amigo... Tyr

Jeff
03-05-2017, 01:13 PM
Glad to see you back amigo,, and not black.. ;)
Now admit that you took leave to set up a massive moonshine operation and be done with it.. :beer: :beer:

Heading out to older sister's home to attend my birthday party there.
She is a tickler for folks being on time...
Catch ya later amigo... Tyr

Happy birthday brother !!!!

Naa No Stills to speak of. :cool: ssshhhh
You have a great time today and we will catch up later, time to make America great again !!!:salute:

gabosaurus
03-05-2017, 05:10 PM
On behalf of little scrawny liberal looking chicks (I can't claim to be a geek), welcome back to DP. I never agree with your political views, but you are a funny guy and I appreciate your points of view. :cheers2:

aboutime
03-05-2017, 06:21 PM
Welcome back Jeff. Nothing has really changed here. Only the higher need for more Diapers, Safety pins, and WHINE-cloth!:laugh:

Abbey Marie
03-05-2017, 07:32 PM
And no leaving again!

LongTermGuy
03-06-2017, 11:56 AM
Happy birthday brother !!!!

Naa No Stills to speak of. :cool: ssshhhh
You have a great time today and we will catch up later, time to make America great again !!!:salute:

"Good...good...Jeff is back....I will make him a `Mod` on the White-house site...keep all the Trump haters and leftist Fools in line"
http://www.nationalvanguard.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/1-Donald-Trump-7-11-15.jpg

Drummond
03-11-2017, 05:59 AM
It's a bit late in the day for this from me, I expect .. but better late than never ... Jeff, great to see you here again. Welcome back !!