PDA

View Full Version : Terrorist Training Camps Inside The US

jimnyc
02-27-2017, 06:59 PM
This has been discussed before, and this video is a few months old, but not sure if IT has ever been posted before.

Perhaps the media can take a minute or 2 in bashing everything Trump and maybe make the rest of America aware of this shit, not just those of us who do? I don't see why they can't swoop in and stop this, and maybe even lock them up. Folks get locked up for material support for sending aid or whatever - and I think training these scumbags in ANY way ranks higher, IMO.

---

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mduDZpK37yU

Elessar
02-27-2017, 07:36 PM
Tricky wicket. They would have to be proven or shown evidence to be in violation of the law,
such as that private property training camp.

But yes, they need to be watched carefully and get a Justice Dept warrant to monitor communications.

aboutime
02-27-2017, 07:41 PM
Not a rumor. And the MSM is afraid to bring the subject up. For anyone who doubts they exist. I personally have driven past the one in Northern Virginia.
But it goes deeper than that.
Sheriffs sound off on Islamic 'terror camps' in U.S.
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2015/01/sheriffs-sound-off-on-jihad-training-camps-in-u-s/#2iUvdGYmlUkYUJcR.99

gabosaurus
02-27-2017, 09:30 PM
This fake news piece has been disproved multiple times. :rolleyes:

aboutime
02-27-2017, 09:33 PM
This fake news piece has been disproved multiple times. :rolleyes:

WRONG AGAIN gabby. It's by no means FAKE NEWS because you say so. How do you explain the GATED MUSLIM Community in Northern Virginia, not far from D.C.?

You should verify your accusations before making yourself look stupid.

fj1200
02-28-2017, 09:31 AM
Tricky wicket. They would have to be proven or shown evidence to be in violation of the law,
such as that private property training camp.

But yes, they need to be watched carefully and get a Justice Dept warrant to monitor communications.

Well that's just silly, we can just scream terrorists and Muslim-in-hiding, and be done with it. :slap:

This has been discussed before, and this video is a few months old, but not sure if IT has ever been posted before.

Maybe O'Reilly should replay it so trump can see it on TV.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
02-28-2017, 11:20 AM
If these were whiteboy, militia training camps, with a known goal of not defending this nation but instead planning on just the opposite, they'd have been raided and shut down decades ago(with very excessive use of force).
Its the the muzzy bastards,so the lib/dems protect their allies..
Which is why the dem part is an enemy to this nation. A fact..
Anybody on the right side of the aisle, dumb enough to think otherwise, I feel sorry for..-Tyr

jimnyc
02-28-2017, 11:56 AM
Well that's just silly, we can just scream terrorists and Muslim-in-hiding, and be done with it. :slap:

Maybe O'Reilly should replay it so trump can see it on TV.

2 troll posts in one!

fj1200
02-28-2017, 02:55 PM
2 troll posts in one!

And yet, so topical. :)

Elessar
02-28-2017, 02:59 PM
If these were whiteboy, militia training camps, with a known goal of not defending this nation but instead planning on just the opposite, they'd have been raided and shut down decades ago(with very excessive use of force).
Its the the muzzy bastards,so the lib/dems protect their allies..
Which is why the dem part is an enemy to this nation. A fact..
Anybody on the right side of the aisle, dumb enough to think otherwise, I feel sorry for..-Tyr

Think Branch Dividians and Rev Jim Jones

jimnyc
02-28-2017, 03:12 PM
And yet, so topical. :)

It's obvious that you don't care why folks place you on ignore. You used to get a lot of replies and discussions. Now it's only off handed comments you make to others, even others who have you on ignore. Not sure what happened, but no longer give a shit. I know, I know, it's the fault of those muzzie haters, those folks who don't reply at all and don't stir up an inch with you. :rolleyes:

Weird that those folks, the other trouble makers, have ZERO issues with anyone else, and not a peep of non-stop arguing/fighting issues since they placed you on ignore. And yet you seemingly found a way to continue. Perhaps it was NEVER them to begin with, me thinks - and knows.