PDA

View Full Version : Compare the injustice in these two cases!!!

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
02-28-2017, 08:13 AM
Case Number One

https://www.yahoo.com/news/man-pleaded-guilty-murdering-15-020900371.html

Man Who Pleaded Guilty to Murdering 15-Month-Old Baby Gets 60 Years in Prison
[Inside Edition]
Deborah Hastings
Inside EditionFebruary 27, 2017

An Indiana man who admitted killing a 15-month girl after kidnapping her from a relative’s home has been sentenced to 60 years behind bars.

Kyle Parker, 23, agreed to a deal with prosecutors that dropped rape, aggravated battery and other charges against him. An Owen County judge accepted his guilty pleas to kidnapping and murder on Monday.

Read: Family Friend Charged with Rape, Murder of 15-Month-Old Girl Found Dead Miles From Home

Parker was at the home of Shaylyn Ammerman last March, drinking with the child’s uncle and grandfather, prosecutors said. He waited until the other adults were asleep, then scooped up baby Shaylyn and slipped out of the family’s house in southern Indiana.

Her body was found two days later near a river about nine miles from home, propped against a tree. She had been choked, raped and killed, authorities said. Bleach had been poured over her small body.

Read: Toddler Allegedly Raped, Killed by Family Friend is Laid to Rest As He's Put on Suicide Watch

“You, Mr. Parker, have no moral compass,” Judge Lori Thatcher Quillen told him in court. His actions, she said, were “pure evil” and gut-wrenching.”

After she announced his sentence, the judge advised her bailiff, “you can now get him out of my courtroom,” WBIW-TV reported.

A medical examiner said in court documents that the baby suffered the worst sexual trauma she had seen in her career.

Case Number Two

https://www.yahoo.com/news/georgia-pair-sentenced-prison-over-confederate-flag-confrontation-232927640.html

Georgia pair sentenced to prison over Confederate flag confrontation
[Reuters]
By Letitia Stein
ReutersFebruary 27, 2017
Booking photo of Kayla Norton, in Douglas, Georgia
Kayla Norton, 25, charged in connection with her role in a 2015 Confederate flag display that disturbed a group of black people attending a child's birthday party, according to local prosecutors, is shown in this booking photo in Douglas, Georgia, provided February 27, 2017. Courtesy District Attorney's Office Douglas Judicial Circuit/Handout via REUTERS

By Letitia Stein

(Reuters) - A Georgia judge sentenced a man and a woman to spend years in prison on Monday for their roles in a 2015 Confederate flag display that disturbed a group of black people attending a child's birthday party, prosecutors said.

Defendants Jose Torres, 26, and Kayla Norton, 25, were convicted earlier this month of charges that include making "terroristic threats" during the confrontation in Douglas County near Atlanta, which occurred at a time of heated national debate about a flag that many consider a symbol of racism.

Georgia Superior Court Judge William McClain sentenced Torres to serve 13 years in prison, and Norton to serve 6 years in prison, Douglas County District Attorney Brian Fortner said in a phone interview. Both face probation after their release, and were banished from Douglas County.

Attorneys for Torres and Norton could not immediately be reached for comment.

The sentences were a year longer than prosecutors had asked for, said Fortner, noting the crimes went beyond disagreements over the battle flag used by the pro-slavery South during the U.S. Civil War, which some defend as part of its heritage.

"This was a case where these people pulled out a shotgun and threatened to kill people at a party, including children," he said.

The incident played out during heightened debate over the symbolism of the flag, triggered by the racially-motivated shooting deaths of nine black churchgoers in South Carolina weeks earlier.

Prosecutors said witnesses attending the birthday party, featuring a bouncy castle and snow cone machine, testified that people in a convoy of trucks displaying the flag shouted racial slurs as they drove by, stopping next to the party.

Torres was accused of pointing a shotgun at the predominately black party-goers and threatening to kill them, prosecutors said in a news release. Norton loaded the shotgun and gave it to him, they said.

The pair faced some of the most serious charges out of 15 members of the group "Respect the Flag" indicted over the incident, Fortner said. Two others facing similar charges pleaded guilty and were sentenced to lesser prison sentences.

Examine those two cases and the compare the punishment given...
Then ask yourself why making death-threats (which the New Black Panther Party does everyday) was punished so harshly while a man raping and murdering an infant was punished so lightly--
Son of a bitch should have been horsewhipped and shot!
THEN KNOW THIS,THIS IS LIBERAL IDEOLOGY IN ACTION-- IN PRACTICE, BY LIBERAL JUDGING,
PUNISH SEVERELY ANYBODY FOR RACISM AGAINST THE ""VOTE BOUGHT OUT"" BLACK RACE,YET HAVE COMPASSION , FOR CRIMINALS, MURDERERS, RAPISTS, CHILD MOLESTERS , ETC.

NOW ASK YOURSELF, IF THIS WAS NOT PROOF OF THE INSANITY THAT IS FAR TO PREVALENT IN OUR LIBERAL JUDGE CONTROLLED JUSTICE
SYSTEM
IF THIS IS NOT A PRIME EXAMPLE OF THE LIBERAL SYSTEMATIC BRAINWASHING AND DEGRADATION OF JUSTICE IN THIS NATION.

JUST USING THREATENING WORDS GETS 13 YEARS, WHILE RAPE, CHILD MOLESTING AND MURDER OF AN INFANT GETS 60..
Both judges handing done those sentences should have their asses stomped, be taken out of office and slapped every day for life,IMHO.
Now ask me why , I HATE DEMS/LEFTIST AND LIBERALS.. -TYR

Balu
02-28-2017, 09:11 AM
Well, Robert...
To my mind 60 years of imprisonment is not a light punishment at all. And a service in prison with no chance ever leave it is far from the rest in sanatorium. Emotionally there must be a sentence to death, and ANY normal person would have been ready to tear this killer into pieces for such an awful crime.
As to 13 years sentence... To aim the weapon (a shotgun in this case) at ANY peaceful person with the direct thread to kill is a crime too.
The Judges analyzed and based on a bunch of circumstances prior to reaching a verdict we are not aware of in details.
What can I say in Russia a killer for such a crime could be sentenced to life imprisonment (Section VII. Crimes Against the Person
Chapter 16. Crimes Against Human Life and Health) and in the second case it could have been regulated by the Criminal Code as Follows:

Article 109. Infliction of Death by Negligence

1. Negligent murder -
shall be punishable by corrective labour for a term of up to two years, or by restraint of liberty for a term of up to two years, or by compulsory labour for a term of up to two years, or by deprivation of liberty for the same term.
2. Negligent murder owing to the improper discharge by a person of his professional duties -
Shall be punishable by restraint of liberty for a term of up to three years, or by compulsory labour for a term of up to three years with deprivation of the right to hold specified offices or to engage in certain activities for a term of up to three years or without such, or by deprivation of liberty for the same term with or without deprivation of the right to have specified duties or to engage in specified activity for a term of up to three years.
3. The infliction of death by negligence on two or more persons -
shall be punishable by restraint of liberty for a term of up to four years, or by compulsory labour for a term of up to four years, or by deprivation of liberty for the same term with or without deprivation of the right to hold specified duties or to engage in a specified activity for a term of up to three years.

Please, find below a link to Criminal Code of Russian Federation. It may be interesting for you and the others to read and compare. :slap:

P.S.
There is a moratorium on the death penalty in Russia.

http://www.legislationline.org/documents/section/criminal-codes/country/7

Drummond
02-28-2017, 11:49 AM
Do I understand that correctly ? No death penalty in Russia ?

Unfortunately - I stress UNFORTUNATELY - that's also true in the UK. A fact which I regret !!

Balu
02-28-2017, 12:24 PM
... in the second case it could have been regulated by the Criminal Code as Follows:

Sorry. I made a mistake in Article numbers.

Article 119. Threat of Murder or Infliction of Grave Injury to Health

1. Threat of murder or infliction of grave injury to health, if there were grounds to fear the realization of this threat,
shall be punishable by obligatory labour for a term of up to 480 hours, or by restrain of liberty for a term of up to two years, or by compulsory labour for a term of up two years, or by arrest for a term of up to six months, or by deprivation of liberty for a term of up to two years.

2. The same deed committed by reason of political, ideological, racial, national or religious hatred or enmity, or by reason of hatred or enmity with respect to some social group -
shall be punishable by compulsory labour for a term of up to five years accompanied by deprivation of the right to hold specified or engage in specified activities for a term up to three years or without such, or by deprivation of liberty for a term of up to five years accompanied by deprivation of the right to hold specified offices or engage in specified activities for a term up to three years or without such.

Abbey Marie
02-28-2017, 12:35 PM
I'd say the baby killer should get life without possibility of parole, or maybe the death penalty. The other one, maybe 6 months.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
02-28-2017, 01:22 PM
I'd say the baby killer should get life without possibility of parole, or maybe the death penalty. The other one, maybe 6 months.

I wish they would turn that monster over to me. My Native American grandfather , explained the best way to skin a captive to my older brother and I 50 years ago..
He'd never harm another child again , but THAT BABY RAPER/BABY MURDERER, would pray for a much quicker death. I am not joking..
INJUN BLOOD RUNS DEEP IN MY VEINS WHEN I AM MAD..-TYR

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
02-28-2017, 01:26 PM
Well, Robert...
To my mind 60 years of imprisonment is not a light punishment at all. And a service in prison with no chance ever leave it is far from the rest in sanatorium. Emotionally there must be a sentence to death, and ANY normal person would have been ready to tear this killer into pieces for such an awful crime.
As to 13 years sentence... To aim the weapon (a shotgun in this case) at ANY peaceful person with the direct thread to kill is a crime too.
The Judges analyzed and based on a bunch of circumstances prior to reaching a verdict we are not aware of in details.
What can I say in Russia a killer for such a crime could be sentenced to life imprisonment (Section VII. Crimes Against the Person
Chapter 16. Crimes Against Human Life and Health) and in the second case it could have been regulated by the Criminal Code as Follows:

1. Negligent murder -
shall be punishable by corrective labour for a term of up to two years, or by restraint of liberty for a term of up to two years, or by compulsory labour for a term of up to two years, or by deprivation of liberty for the same term.
2. Negligent murder owing to the improper discharge by a person of his professional duties -
Shall be punishable by restraint of liberty for a term of up to three years, or by compulsory labour for a term of up to three years with deprivation of the right to hold specified offices or to engage in certain activities for a term of up to three years or without such, or by deprivation of liberty for the same term with or without deprivation of the right to have specified duties or to engage in specified activity for a term of up to three years.
3. The infliction of death by negligence on two or more persons -
shall be punishable by restraint of liberty for a term of up to four years, or by compulsory labour for a term of up to four years, or by deprivation of liberty for the same term with or without deprivation of the right to hold specified duties or to engage in a specified activity for a term of up to three years.

Please, find below a link to Criminal Code of Russian Federation. It may be interesting for you and the others to read and compare. :slap:

P.S.
There is a moratorium on the death penalty in Russia.

http://www.legislationline.org/documents/section/criminal-codes/country/7

A 60 year sentence here in this country, means the scum would be eligible for parole in 15...
Shoot the son of a bitch or else let me do it..
I have never used a weapon on anybody--only my bare hands but it that vermin's case I'd make an exception and use a knife..
I have never claimed not to have a savage streak in me my friend..
I just do my best to keep it in check..-Tyr

Balu
02-28-2017, 03:16 PM
A 60 year sentence here in this country, means the scum would be eligible for parole in 15...
Shoot the son of a bitch or else let me do it..
I have never used a weapon on anybody--only my bare hands but it that vermin's case I'd make an exception and use a knife..
I have never claimed not to have a savage streak in me my friend..
I just do my best to keep it in check..-Tyr
I understand your feelings, Robert and share them.
There is difference in our countries' criminal legislation. In Russia, there are articles for which no amnesty or early release is possible under any circumstances.
And more. In Russia there is a serious and vast dispute to lift the moratorium on the death penalty where the most important counterargument is the possibility of the Judgment mistake when nothing can be returned back for justice to triumph.

Gunny
02-28-2017, 06:38 PM
Just sayng ... but 60 years in prison? And Indiana doesn't do parole IIRC. I'd rather be shot than spend 60 years in ANY prison and Indiana has some of the worst in the country.

Not excusing the behavior. I'd shoot the MFer. But him being tortured for 60 years works too. He's going to be isolated and watched 24-7. He ain't going to general population. Even criminals got rules and child molesters are on the lower than whale shit end of the spectrum. And any up and coming rising star can make his bones killing one. (I watch a lot of prison documentaries :) ) He's isolated for the rest of his life. Afraid of every shadow. Live in terror MFer. Hope it eats him up.

hjmick
02-28-2017, 07:08 PM
This seems like a case of someone looking for a reason to be "outraged"...

Sixty years is not a light sentence, especially in the absence of parole. Not to mention the fact that the odds of this monster living more than ten years on the inside are slim when one considers how individuals of his ilk are received in the pokey...

As for the other two assholes, I think they got what was coming to them...

Elessar
02-28-2017, 07:11 PM
Just sayng ... but 60 years in prison? And Indiana doesn't do parole IIRC. I'd rather be shot than spend 60 years in ANY prison and Indiana has some of the worst in the country.

Not excusing the behavior. I'd shoot the MFer. But him being tortured for 60 years works too. He's going to be isolated and watched 24-7. He ain't going to general population. Even criminals got rules and child molesters are on the lower than whale shit end of the spectrum. And any up and coming rising star can make his bones killing one. (I watch a lot of prison documentaries :) ) He's isolated for the rest of his life. Afraid of every shadow. Live in terror MFer. Hope it eats him up.

Got to agree with the forum. His crimes are no comparison to the others in
magnitude and savagery.

Bullet to the head is cheaper than keeping him alive on the taxpayer's dime.

Yet a prison guard at Rikers Island told me that when trustees checked people in,
if they saw his kind of record, they would write BF/M (Baby Fuc**/Murderer) on the jacket.
That would make life really miserable for that inmate because it spread on each step of
the in-processing. Guy will be marked for as long as he survives.

Gunny
02-28-2017, 08:13 PM
Got to agree with the forum. His crimes are no comparison to the others in
magnitude and savagery.

Bullet to the head is cheaper than keeping him alive on the taxpayer's dime.

Yet a prison guard at Rikers Island told me that when trustees checked people in,
if they saw his kind of record, they would write BF/M (Baby Fuc**/Murderer) on the jacket.
That would make life really miserable for that inmate because it spread on each step of
the in-processing. Guy will be marked for as long as he survives.

I was not arguing against anything. Merely considering what would torture me the most. I'd rather be shot than do 60 years straight time as a child molester.

As far as that topic of harming children goes? Do it in front of me and see what happens. They hurt a lot of kids in the ME and Africa.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
02-28-2017, 09:03 PM

Sixty years is not a light sentence, especially in the absence of parole. Not to mention the fact that the odds of this monster living more than ten years on the inside are slim when one considers how individuals of his ilk are received in the pokey...

As for the other two assholes, I think they got what was coming to them...

I have never--looked-- for a reason to be outraged. When I am out here in the real world, people damn sure know when I am outraged and its never been me just looking for an excuse, (THAT IS A DAMN LIBERAL WAY).
If you think you have a reason to sling an insult my way- then have at it, but best be damn sure it is not as lame as that one was.., Hoss..
As to the 60 years -not being a light sentence, the article did not cite 60 years -with no chance of parole. Had it cited that I would have been a bit less angry at the injustice of it all..-Tyr

Gunny
02-28-2017, 11:02 PM
I have never--looked-- for a reason to be outraged. When I am out here in the real world, people damn sure know when I am outraged and its never been me just looking for an excuse, (THAT IS A DAMN LIBERAL WAY).
If you think you have a reason to sling an insult my way- then have at it, but best be damn sure it is not as lame as that one was.., Hoss..
As to the 60 years -not being a light sentence, the article did not cite 60 years -with no chance of parole. Had it cited that I would have been a bit less angry at the injustice of it all..-Tyr
To be fair. I am the one that mentioned no parole. There are a few states that don't do parole. I didn't actually look but I think Indiana is one of them. Time is time. One thing I learned about jail, deployment, and marriage ... doing time is doing time. Even being hospitalized. You can color it whatever you want to and it's all the same. Rat in a cage.

This is a touchy subject. Gunny is not nice to people that abuse children.

fj1200
03-02-2017, 04:42 PM
JUST USING THREATENING WORDS GETS 13 YEARS...

Both judges handing done those sentences should have their asses stomped, be taken out of office and slapped every day for life,IMHO.

First you might want to be sure you understand what the actual charges were:

Torres was accused of pointing a shotgun at the predominately black party-goers and threatening to kill them, prosecutors said in a news release. Norton loaded the shotgun and gave it to him, they said.

Second, you might want to look into what the judges responsibility was in the particular cases.

hjmick
03-02-2017, 05:32 PM

Perhaps you would be better served by doing a little extra research on a subject prior to getting your proverbial panties in a bunch?

A simple search with a few key words would have led you to this:

SPENCER — Silent for weeks about a plea agreement in toddler Shaylyn Ammerman’s murder case, Owen County’s prosecutor on Monday described how the case against Kyle Parker likely would have crumbled in light of evidence that raises suspicion about the child’s own family members.

Don VanDerMoere described problems with taking 23-year-old Parker to trial, citing “evidence that might be damning to our case,” during Parker’s sentencing hearing Monday morning. “There are reasons that warrant a plea agreement...”

VanDerMoere took time to describe how the case and evidence disintegrated. He said some of the toddler’s family members have previously been charged with and convicted of crimes, which complicated matters. “Our civilian witnesses ... a lot of them had impeachable offenses, like battery, sexual allegations, theft. Those were our witnesses, not all but some of them, the main ones. One of the individuals had been charged with rape in the past.”

The child’s father, Justin Ammerman, was charged in 2009 in Crawford County, Illinois, with criminal sexual assault and predatory criminal sexual assault of a child. According to court documents, the felony charges stemmed from allegations of a 2003 rape of a girl younger than 13, identified only as J.A...

And then there were the search engine keywords and pornographic and violent videos — snuff films — viewed on the Ammerman family computers, that depicted girls being killed — hanged, gagged, tortured — while being sexually assaulted. Stacy Brown, the Indiana State Police lead investigator in the case, answered questions about the content, saying it was on shared computers in the home.

“These are associated with our witnesses, right, that we put before jury. These finding are not associated with Kyle Parker, but with our own witnesses, right?” VanDerMoere asked. “Yessir,” Brown responded.

Brown said the evidence, shared with Parker’s defense lawyer Jacob Fish, would have tainted the case. He agreed with the prosecutor that a plea agreement was appropriate.

VanDerMoere said Parker gave conflicting accounts of what happened, and that no DNA evidence was discovered — more than 100 items were tested — linking him to the brutal rape and killing. He said state police lab experts found no evidence of bleach, despite Parker’s claim he tried to conceal his involvement by using it to destroy DNA on the toddler’s body.

The prosecutor said he took the evidence gathered in the case to the Indiana Prosecuting Attorneys Council, and also to the office of the Indiana attorney general, which oversees appeals in criminal cases. “Their assessment was not favorable. They painted a grave picture of what an appeals court would do in a case like this after a jury finding of guilt,” VanDerMoere said, justifying the plea bargain. “I have to have evidence.”

He called the 60 years “functionally a life sentence” for Parker, citing statistics that men incarcerated for long periods of time have a 64-year life expectancy. Parker will serve 45 years if he shows good behavior in prison, and would be 67 when he is released. He gets credit for the year he’s already served in jail...

Owen County judge accepts plea agreement for Kyle Parker (http://www.heraldtimesonline.com/news/local/owen-county-judge-accepts-plea-agreement-for-kyle-parker/article_8e60f234-fad9-11e6-918a-9ff65395a42b.html)

I imagine that, had you read the above article rather than the "news lite" article you linked, your "outrage" would not have manifested at all. Well, unless you're truly "outraged" at the sentences of the two shit stains intimidated and threatening Blacks at a child's birthday party...

gabosaurus
03-02-2017, 08:36 PM
http://media.mercola.com/assets/images/food-facts/apple.jpg https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRcDoI1V4i2r21CsT91i9vcM_Py1V0Ub 7Cj57IGRYUCGr7OO8UNPg