PDA

View Full Version : What I Would Like to See

Gunny
03-02-2017, 06:19 PM
Not having 4 different threads on one damned topic. Okay, your special little opening line ain't special. It's called regurgitation. Your simple little take on a topic doesn't rate yet another thread to chase so one can repeat what they said in the other threads on the same topic. Use the thread that's already there. It actually works.

So you didn't invent the thread ... who gives a damn?

Elessar
03-02-2017, 07:17 PM
Bravo!

Having to hit links to related threads is a tedious pain in the ass.

Keep them all under one topic. Everyone has the option to add a
title to a response.

Sounds simple, no?

Gunny
03-02-2017, 07:58 PM
Bravo!

Having to hit links to related threads is a tedious pain in the ass.

Keep them all under one topic. Everyone has the option to add a
title to a response.

Sounds simple, no?

Last I counted we got 3 threads on Sessions. This has aggravated me since Day One. Okay, sorry ... don't want to make the same argument 3 times.

And I got news for you left and rightwingnuts having a fit .... I on't know a thing about sessions, I'm laughing at YOU.:laugh:

Gunny
03-02-2017, 08:11 PM
Last I counted we got 3 threads on Sessions. This has aggravated me since Day One. Okay, sorry ... don't want to make the same argument 3 times.

And I got news for you left and rightwingnuts having a fit .... I on't know a thing about sessions, I'm laughing at YOU.:laugh:

I guess I should amend ... I'm laughing at the left. They're running around like chickens with their heads chopped off. :laugh2:

I just don"t think -- A PERSONAL OPINION -- we need a bunch of threads on a single topic.

gabosaurus
03-02-2017, 08:23 PM
I just don"t think -- A PERSONAL OPINION -- we need a bunch of threads on a single topic.

:cheers2: Obviously the administrators of this board do not agree with you. They seem to enjoy multiple threads on the same topic. Unless those threads are created by one of us liberal moonbats. Then they are merged or sent to the dungeon. But this has been going on forever.

BoogyMan
03-02-2017, 08:30 PM
:cheers2: Obviously the administrators of this board do not agree with you. They seem to enjoy multiple threads on the same topic. Unless those threads are created by one of us liberal moonbats. Then they are merged or sent to the dungeon. But this has been going on forever.

What a complete load of leftist monkey poo. I have accidentally started a duplicate thread before and it was merged with the other thread or threads with a kind note from an admin. Not sure if you noticed, Gabs, I am not exactly a leftist.

aboutime
03-02-2017, 08:32 PM

gabby. This is in your honor...
http://icansayit.com/images/liberalmoonbat.jpg

Gunny
03-02-2017, 09:00 PM

Not my call. I expressed a personal opinion. This is not about board policy. This forum is for people to bitch about shit that's ridiculous or funny. You got the whole rest of the board to trainwreck with your politics.

This is about BSing and having fun.

If you think for one moment we all think the same? Ask Kath. Sw;s worse than having a wife. She stays in my ass like a hole digger. She's still my friend. So are you dumbass. You just don't know who to mouth off to.

in the meantime, try and have some fun. Say what you want. But this is about goofy sh*t, nit politics. Use the frum for what it's for.

And DON'T pick on Tink,

Elessar
03-02-2017, 10:36 PM

I think WRONG...What Gunny says is perfect common sense. Instead of logging in and creating a new thread immediately
see if there is is something related already up....not rocket science

What a complete load of leftist monkey poo. I have accidentally started a duplicate thread before and it was merged with the other thread or threads with a kind note from an admin. Not sure if you noticed, Gabs, I am not exactly a leftist.

Monkey Poo, Yes. I've seen my boo-boos and suggested staff merge them. They are pretty good at that.

Kathianne
03-03-2017, 08:14 AM
The only times that I post a new thread that is 'news related' is when it is 'breaking' and I don't want to take the time to look for new threads. Usually my focus is on the news at that moment in time.

Otherwise I do look through new posts headlines. Some don't have titles that one can tell what they're about, I've been guilty of that.

I probably merge more threads than most of the staff. In the case of Sessions though, I started a separate thread on the news conference, so that others might catch the presser if they cared to. After the discussion started on multiple threads, I didn't want to step on others toes.

Gunny
03-03-2017, 04:53 PM
The only times that I post a new thread that is 'news related' is when it is 'breaking' and I don't want to take the time to look for new threads. Usually my focus is on the news at that moment in time.

Otherwise I do look through new posts headlines. Some don't have titles that one can tell what they're about, I've been guilty of that.

I probably merge more threads than most of the staff. In the case of Sessions though, I started a separate thread on the news conference, so that others might catch the presser if they cared to. After the discussion started on multiple threads, I didn't want to step on others toes.

Wasn't aimed at you specifically, Tinkerbell. Was aimed at the practice itself. What I WILL say to you specifically Kathianne is if got enough time to look up those 10 million links you're always pasting, you got enough time to cruise the board first. "Breaking News" is "They just bombed Pearl Harbor". "9-11". A preplanned press conference is hardly "breaking" anything but my sanity. It means what channels do I have left to not have to listen to a talking head? I know ... let's build a wall. There's already one there. Let's make a new law to stop illegal immigration. They're already there. Enforce them? Novel approach I guess.

And for any of you jack offs that want to pile on? That's my lil sis. You play nice or Gunny will break the glass and bust out old Gunny on your asses. I'm surprised Kath and Abs haven't shown up at my door with rolling pins.:laugh: They're mean as Hell to me. Doesn't mean you get to pick on them.

Elessar
03-03-2017, 06:07 PM
And for any of you jack offs that want to pile on? That's my lil sis. You play nice or Gunny will break the glass and bust out old Gunny on your asses. I'm surprised Kath and Abs haven't shown up at my door with rolling pins.:laugh: They're mean as Hell to me. Doesn't mean you get to pick on them.

I think the world of both, even though we might disagree at times. Usually employ a calm demeanor and are pretty fair.

Abbey Marie
03-03-2017, 07:40 PM
Wasn't aimed at you specifically, Tinkerbell. Was aimed at the practice itself. What I WILL say to you specifically @Kathianne (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=8) is if got enough time to look up those 10 million links you're always pasting, you got enough time to cruise the board first. "Breaking News" is "They just bombed Pearl Harbor". "9-11". A preplanned press conference is hardly "breaking" anything but my sanity. It means what channels do I have left to not have to listen to a talking head? I know ... let's build a wall. There's already one there. Let's make a new law to stop illegal immigration. They're already there. Enforce them? Novel approach I guess.

Just wait until we are both all better. ;)

Gunny
03-03-2017, 08:48 PM
Just wait until we are both all better. ;)

I'm trying to find an Ironman suit. You best hope I don't. I'll spank both of you at one time.:laugh:

Black Diamond
03-03-2017, 09:06 PM
I'm trying to find an Ironman suit. You best hope I don't. I'll spank both of you at one time.:laugh:
Robert Gunny, Jr? :)

Gunny
03-03-2017, 09:13 PM
Robert Gunny, Jr? :)

Cracking up. That's good.:laugh::laugh::laugh:

gabosaurus
03-03-2017, 09:51 PM
I would like to see more people recognize and appreciate my awesome offerings of humor and sarcasm. :slap:

Gunny
03-04-2017, 02:42 AM
I would like to see more people recognize and appreciate my awesome offerings of humor and sarcasm. :slap:

Ever cross your mind that everyone doesn't think like you? Once I figured out your deal I'm like pffft. But you piss people off. You do it on purpose. There's nothing cool about that.

And if you violated a trust? That just makes you a Hillary. If I was accused of doing something I didn't. I'd be throwing a fit. Jim accused you; Defend yourself. Let's hear your side of the story Ms Morning Glory.

gabosaurus
03-04-2017, 10:10 AM
I plead not guilty on all counts. It's up to the prosecution to prove it's case.

aboutime
03-04-2017, 01:14 PM

That's one of those TYPICAL, directives handed out by the DNC you are using again gabby. Like the known Democrat Liars who make accusations, then instantly apologize. You spend more time trying to convince YOURSELF that we are confusing YOUR sarcasm, with humor.

Like all of you do. You say something really ugly, or stupid. Then claim...it was a mistake.

Not buying any of your BS gabby. None at all.

Gunny
03-04-2017, 01:57 PM
I plead not guilty on all counts. It's up to the prosecution to prove it's case.Not a problem. I've known Jim about 15 years. For him to not forgive someone? Must be some major a$$ BS you pulled. And before you get started, this ain't about "staff".

You want to air your crap with Jim in public, go for it. I honestly know nothing about it except that you violated a confidence. I ain't going to mend your fence, missy. Take some responsibility and mend it yourself.

Black Diamond
03-04-2017, 02:02 PM
Not a problem. I've known Jim about 15 years. For him to not forgive someone? Must be some major a$$ BS you pulled. And before you get started, this ain't about "staff".

You want to air your crap with Jim in public, go for it. I honestly know nothing about it except that you violated a confidence. I ain't going to mend your fence, missy. Take some responsibility and mend it yourself.
Everyone has a trigger.

Elessar
03-04-2017, 04:37 PM

:lame2:

You really could indicate indeed if the 'offerings of humor and sarcasm' are actually that.
Not too hard to accomplish.

Gunny
03-06-2017, 07:21 PM
:lame2:

You really could indicate indeed if the 'offerings of humor and sarcasm' are actually that.
Not too hard to accomplish.I kinda get her sense of humor. But I know from people not getting mine over the years, everyone doesn't dial in the same. I sound mean as Hell and you shold see me in person. I'm usually just playing. I'm ambivalent for the most part. When I'm pissed, you'll know it.

Jim's pissed at Gabby. I have no idea why other than the aforementioned. But when I piss off a bear, I expect to be backhanded into the next tree. Then it's "what's your next move, genius?"

When all you do is piss off people on purpose guess what you get? Pissed off people.