PDA

View Full Version : Pence used private email for business

pete311
03-02-2017, 11:17 PM
Lock him up!
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/03/02/mike-pence-private-email/98637782/

darin
03-03-2017, 01:40 AM
That's a terrible idea on his part. Am glad to see he didn't maintain his own, private, server and delete tens of thousands of public-business emails containing some of the highest levels of classified information, however.

Balu
03-03-2017, 01:45 AM
That's a terrible idea on his part. Am glad to see he didn't maintain his own, private, server and delete tens of thousands of public-business emails containing some of the highest levels of classified information, however.
:clap::laugh:

Abbey Marie
03-03-2017, 02:10 AM

Also glad he didn't take money intended to help Haiti and just keep it.

darin
03-03-2017, 02:37 AM
nor did he leave americans to die because he was afraid to send in a QRF to extract them or control the situation.

jimnyc
03-03-2017, 01:32 PM
Lock him up!
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/03/02/mike-pence-private-email/98637782/

The liberals STILL don't know the difference after everything that transpired. They still think this is solely about having a private account, hence them jumping every time it's shown another politician is using a private account, even though that's generally quite legal.

But funny watching Petey starting an entirely new thread to discuss and state to lock him up. :coffee:

Watching our goofy resident liberals finally start some threads, or jumping at every little anti-Trump thing - makes my coffee a little warmer and my giggles a little louder. :lol:

jimnyc
03-03-2017, 02:23 PM
No story here. Pence was 100% compliant with his duties and the law. The only thing this does is bring up bad memories of the laws actually broken by Hillary.

WH: Pence’s Use of Private Email as Indiana Governor ‘Light Years’ Different from Hillary Clinton’s

(CNSNews.com) – White House Principal Deputy Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders told reporters Friday that there’s “light years of difference” between Vice President Mike Pence’s use of a private email account to conduct business as governor of Indiana and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email account to conduct official business during her time at the State Department.

“There’s light years of difference. Number one, he was a governor. He wasn’t a federal employee, which means the laws are different. It’s subject to Indiana law, not federal law. Second, he’s a governor, which means he wasn’t handling classified info like she was, and third, all of his emails he turned over specifically to be archived, which is why anybody even knows about the account,” Sanders said.

Sanders said Pence “did everything to the letter of the law in Indiana, turned all of his emails over, unlike Hillary Clinton who lost at least 30,000 - who knows how many more - had a private server, classified information, which he didn’t have. That’s apples to oranges comparison.”

The Indy Star reported Thursday that “Emails released to IndyStar in response to a public records request show Pence communicated via his personal AOL account with top advisers on topics ranging from security gates at the governor’s residence to the state’s response to terror attacks across the globe. In one email, Pence’s top state homeland security adviser relayed an update from the FBI regarding the arrests of several men on federal terror-related charges.”

In a written statement Thursday, Pence’s office said, “Similar to previous governors, during his time as Governor of Indiana, Mike Pence maintained a state email account and a personal email account. As Governor, Mr. Pence fully complied with Indiana law regarding email use and retention. Government emails involving his state and personal accounts are being archived by the state consistent with Indiana law, and are being managed according to Indiana’s Access to Public Records Act.”

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/melanie-arter/wh-pences-use-private-email-account-light-years-different-hillary

Elessar
03-03-2017, 06:20 PM
Lock him up!

Grasping for smoke? He used a private account to conduct business.
I could not even order from Amazon or a florist on my government accounts.
Had to be home to do that. Could not even use my personal E-mail account on
those government accounts.

Hillary used a private server to communicate government affairs. There is a huge difference.

Lock him up. Sure. Moonbat Tempest in a Teapot.

BoogyMan
03-04-2017, 12:12 AM
Lock him up!

Not a good move by Pence, the big difference here between Clinton and Pence is that Pence broke no law and violated no statute. Clinton, however, violated the law AND knew she was doing it because she had mandatory security training which she ignored. You see Pete, when you come out swinging you have to make sure that you are actually capable of landing the punch. You have NOTHING here other than a desire to keep flinging poo.

Gunny
03-04-2017, 01:36 AM
Not a good move by Pence, the big difference here between Clinton and Pence is that Pence broke no law and violated no statute. Clinton, however, violated the law AND knew she was doing it because she had mandatory security training which she ignored. You see Pete, when you come out swinging you have to make sure that you are actually capable of landing the punch. You have NOTHING here other than a desire to keep flinging poo.

I use private e-mail for business. Got me some Chinese food last night. It was okay I guess. For Chinese food in S TX.:laugh: I WAS thinking about ordering some sammiches until read this thread and got all scared.

Guess my daughter's going to prison for sure. We need a break room for UPS drivers around here.:laugh2:

This crap is cracking me up. Talk about grasping at straws ...

Abbey Marie
03-04-2017, 01:21 PM
I use private e-mail for business. Got me some Chinese food last night. It was okay I guess. For Chinese food in S TX.:laugh: I WAS thinking about ordering some sammiches until read this thread and got all scared.

Guess my daughter's going to prison for sure. We need a break room for UPS drivers around here.:laugh2:

This crap is cracking me up. Talk about grasping at straws ...

You know the song "China Grove" by the Doobies? It always gave me the impression that there is a significant Asian population in Texas. True/not true?

Gunny
03-04-2017, 02:57 PM
You know the song "China Grove" by the Doobies? It always gave me the impression that there is a significant Asian population in Texas. True/not true?

LMAO. China Grove is a little hick town SE of San Antonio. Ain't seen any Asians there, We got a bunch when they evacuated Saigon, but they all moved into SA. There isn't much of an Asian community here.

China Grove is just a little redneck farm town.

Elessar
03-04-2017, 08:04 PM

I just caught this. There is NO RECORD of her completing that mandatory training which is done annually
and documented, and NO RECORD she signed and submitted an SF-87 - Non-Disclosure Statement, which became
an annual requirement and documented as well.