PDA

View Full Version : Trump jokes about woman on her knees

jimnyc
03-03-2017, 02:16 PM
The outrage!! How can any man in today's age simply see a picture and say gross things? Of course this will be on every station and in every paper. You know the democrats are now going to start the impeachment talks again.

Oh wait, a democrat said this stuff? And many didn't even hear about it? I'm shocked!! Hypocritical bastards!

---

Democrat Jokes That Kellyanne Conway Looked 'Familiar' on Her Knees

Rep. Cedric Richmond (D-LA) made a very off-color joke about Kellyanne Conway's infamous couch-kneeling photo; he said she looked "familiar" in that position. He claims that he meant she looked too comfy, but it came off as him saying that Conway is on her knees a lot, which is a pejorative phrase referring to oral sex. Can you imagine if a Republican had said this...?

https://pjmedia.com/video/democrat-jokes-that-kellyanne-conway-looked-familiar-on-her-knees/

gabosaurus
03-03-2017, 04:15 PM
It was a pathetic comment and the guy should be roundly castigated for it. Such comments are never acceptable, no matter who they come from or who they are directed at.

BoogyMan
03-03-2017, 04:37 PM
It was a pathetic comment and the guy should be roundly castigated for it. Such comments are never acceptable, no matter who they come from or who they are directed at.

That is why you started a thread condemning the action, right? Oh, wait.....

Elessar
03-03-2017, 06:12 PM
Stupid to say something like that no matter who you are.

gabosaurus
03-04-2017, 10:02 AM
That is why you started a thread condemning the action, right? Oh, wait.....

I wasn't aware that this even occurred.

Abbey Marie
03-04-2017, 01:18 PM
I wasn't aware that this even occurred.

I think that was Jim's point.

gabosaurus
03-04-2017, 01:33 PM
Looking it up, Richmond's comment was castigated by numerous media sources, including CNN, the Washington Post and the New York Times.
That being said, two wrongs don't make a right. And there is a difference between an obscure Louisiana legislator and a guy running for president who has a history of sexist comment.

aboutime
03-04-2017, 07:28 PM
The outrage!! How can any man in today's age simply see a picture and say gross things? Of course this will be on every station and in every paper. You know the democrats are now going to start the impeachment talks again.

Oh wait, a democrat said this stuff? And many didn't even hear about it? I'm shocked!! Hypocritical bastards!

---

Democrat Jokes That Kellyanne Conway Looked 'Familiar' on Her Knees

Rep. Cedric Richmond (D-LA) made a very off-color joke about Kellyanne Conway's infamous couch-kneeling photo; he said she looked "familiar" in that position. He claims that he meant she looked too comfy, but it came off as him saying that Conway is on her knees a lot, which is a pejorative phrase referring to oral sex. Can you imagine if a Republican had said this...?

https://pjmedia.com/video/democrat-jokes-that-kellyanne-conway-looked-familiar-on-her-knees/

Jim. Of course the idiot democrats are yelling Impeachment...again.
Let them keep yelling. Maybe ONE of them has read the Constitution, and
will tell the rest of the IDIOTS calling for Impeachment....They are the
MINORITY party in both houses. :laugh:
If Nancy Pelosi, and all the others want to keep whining. LET THEM. The comedy
is never ending, and makes them all look dumber than a box of Rocks.

SassyLady
03-05-2017, 12:14 AM
Looking it up, Richmond's comment was castigated by numerous media sources, including CNN, the Washington Post and the New York Times.
That being said, two wrongs don't make a right. And there is a difference between an obscure Louisiana legislator and a guy running for president who has a history of sexist comment.

Where were you when the liberal progressives were making degrading sexist comments about Palin?

aboutime
03-05-2017, 03:43 PM

gabby. In a nation with the growing population of more than 320 Million, with less than half being Male. I DARE YOU TO SHOW US...Any Male, above the age of 16, who HASN'T spoken a sexist comment at any time in their life.

Shucks...I'd bet...EVEN YOUR HUSBAND has done it too!

But, like the Good Obedient Liberal Hater you are for Trump. You had to use that as a reason to tell us again..How dumb you really are?

Jeff
03-05-2017, 07:28 PM

Ammm

A joke is just that a joke, but I remember when a bunch of liberals and Dems defended not a guy running for president but the actually president who I might add didnt joke about it but acutally had a 18 year old intern perfom for him, hey its his bussiness right, what adults do is their bussiness right, but a guy tells a off colored joke and is wrong :dunno:

Elessar
03-05-2017, 08:21 PM
This part of Jim's post got ignored:

"Democrat Jokes That Kellyanne Conway Looked 'Familiar' on Her Knees

Rep. Cedric Richmond (D-LA) made a very off-color joke about Kellyanne Conway's infamous couch-kneeling photo; he said she looked "familiar" in that position. He claims that he meant she looked too comfy, but it came off as him saying that Conway is on her knees a lot, which is a pejorative phrase referring to oral sex. Can you imagine if a Republican had said this...?"

aboutime
03-05-2017, 08:59 PM
This part of Jim's post got ignored:

"Democrat Jokes That Kellyanne Conway Looked 'Familiar' on Her Knees

Rep. Cedric Richmond (D-LA) made a very off-color joke about Kellyanne Conway's infamous couch-kneeling photo; he said she looked "familiar" in that position. He claims that he meant she looked too comfy, but it came off as him saying that Conway is on her knees a lot, which is a pejorative phrase referring to oral sex. Can you imagine if a Republican had said this...?"

Elessar. OR, we can look at it this way for the sake of our Liberal Hypocrites.

Rep Cedric Richmond might just have been EXPOSING his jealousy, for not being on HIS KNEE'S as he spends most of his days...before the likes of Pelosi, and Shumer???

If Liberal Ignorance needs to be Highlighted. Let's treat them like they treat Us.?:laugh:

Gunny
03-05-2017, 09:34 PM
Where were you when the liberal progressives were making degrading sexist comments about Palin?

Piling on. And I was there. So were you, as a matter of fact. I wonder where she was when Bill got himself a new box of cee-gars.

Elessar
03-05-2017, 10:51 PM
Elessar. OR, we can look at it this way for the sake of our Liberal Hypocrites.

Rep Cedric Richmond might just have been EXPOSING his jealousy, for not being on HIS KNEE'S as he spends most of his days...before the likes of Pelosi, and Shumer???

If Liberal Ignorance needs to be Highlighted. Let's treat them like they treat Us.?:laugh:

Nowhere was there a referral to Trump commenting in these leading strings.

jimnyc, you should know better to title the thread that way.

It's pure horseshit.

Elessar
03-05-2017, 10:54 PM

Late, but simple answer: Absent, ignoring, or voting 'present' like Obama did in the brief Senate position he held.

gabosaurus
03-06-2017, 12:30 AM
Piling on. And I was there. So were you, as a matter of fact. I wonder where she was when Bill got himself a new box of cee-gars.

Day-um. :saluting2:

aboutime
03-06-2017, 07:00 PM
Liberal Double-Standards prevail.

http://icansayit.com/images/clintonoirorez.jpg

Gunny
03-07-2017, 06:30 AM
Day-um. :saluting2:

It's not okay for your side to do it and high crimes or treason when the other side does. Called hypocrisy. I didn't actually care that he did it on that particular issue. He screwed up enough other sh*t. I was quite vocal that is a waste of time and money to go after a loser. He was a lame duck by then anyway. I still remember watching the "definition of what sex is" speech.

Y'all cried and screeched then. Where's the outrage now? You lefties are doing the same damned thing. Trump hasn't done anything. Could y'all at least waits until he screws up? But oh hell no, let's bring up his behavior from the disco days. The failures of both Clinton's and Obama's administrations is Bush's fault.

Heaven fprbid you use your minds. Just fling some more crp against the wall and see if it sticks.