PDA

View Full Version : Trump Accuses Obama Of 'Bugging' His Campaign

Kathianne
03-04-2017, 08:14 AM
it may be the case, pretty sure now it's going to be looked at. Yep, Mark Levin is not an unbiased source, but facts will come out:

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2017/03/03/mark_levin_the_real_scandal_is_that_obama_spied_on _trump_during_2016_campaign.html

gabosaurus
03-04-2017, 10:00 AM
Totally ludicrous. More proof that Trump is delusional.

pete311
03-04-2017, 10:24 AM
Of course Trump blames everyone but himself. Trump is not a leader because he will make sure he is the last one standing.

BoogyMan
03-04-2017, 10:33 AM
Totally ludicrous. More proof that Trump is delusional.

Interesting attempt to respond to the OP. There is a pretty good timeline of events about which you and the other Obama zealots could have addressed but you just ignore. Must not allow the actions of The One to be questioned I guess. If this timeline gets fleshed out The One is going to see some time in the hot seat, not the orange doofus he seems to have tried to spy on.

gabosaurus
03-04-2017, 10:48 AM
Once again, Trump doesn't do his own thinking. The claim that Obama had Trump's offices bugged was first invented by right-wing talking head Mark Levin. The claim was then expanded on by Trump's website (aka breitbart).
It is well documented that Trump makes many of his tweets after watching the Fox and Friends morning show. Trump also gets filled in by deputy president Steve Bannon.

BoogyMan
03-04-2017, 10:53 AM
Once again, Trump doesn't do his own thinking. The claim that Obama had Trump's offices bugged was first invented by right-wing talking head Mark Levin. The claim was then expanded on by Trump's website (aka breitbart).
It is well documented that Trump makes many of his tweets after watching the Fox and Friends morning show. Trump also gets filled in by deputy president Steve Bannon.

It would seem we are in a physician heal thyself type scenario here, Gabs. Can you present a factual argument other than simply hating anyone that might think differently than you do? If these allegations are true, this is Watergate type activity and Mr. Obama has some 'splainin to do. Sounds like time to drop the poo flinging and start doing some research before the leftist hate machine causes real and unstoppable violence on American soil.

hjmick
03-04-2017, 11:20 AM
Provide more evidence, evidence other than the tweet of our petulant PotUS and the rants of whacko radio Trump sycophants, and we can have a discussion. Until then, any discussion on this topic, in my opinion, is pointless.

sundaydriver
03-04-2017, 11:27 AM
Provide more evidence, evidence other than the tweet of our petulant PotUS and the rants of whacko radio Trump sycophants, and we can have a discussion. Until then, any discussion on this topic, in my opinion, is pointless.

Diversion time again. Went almost a week without tweets and then he wrestled his phone back from Ivana.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-04-2017, 11:37 AM
it may be the case, pretty sure now it's going to be looked at. Yep, Mark Levin is not an unbiased source, but facts will come out:

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2017/03/03/mark_levin_the_real_scandal_is_that_obama_spied_on _trump_during_2016_campaign.html

Your link and Levin's comments bear serious consideration.
Mark Levin is no wild-eyed conspiracy nut- and he never has been.
I knew in my heart during Trump's campaign that the obama admin was doing this but had no proof.
Of course obama, WOULD DO THAT, as he has nothing but utter contempt for this nation, our laws , our CONSTITUTION.

I FULLY EXPECT THE USUAL NAYSAYERS TO CRY THIS IS A WITCH-HUNT, WITHOUT EVEN CONSIDERING IT A POSSIBILITY AND ONE THAT SHOULD BE CLEARED UP ONE WAY OR THE OTHER.. IF FALSE, THEN SO BE IT, OBAMA WILL BE CLEARED.
I MADE MY LIVING FOR SEVERAL YEARS GAMBLING AS A WILD YOUNG MAN AND I'D BET A THOUSAND BUCKS AGAINST A C-NOTE-THAT OBAMA HAD THIS CRIMINAL ACTIVITY DONE!

Noir
03-04-2017, 12:02 PM
Either I'm having major deja vu or this is an old story :|

pete311
03-04-2017, 12:54 PM
Evidence needs to be shown or this is needs to be dropped. Trump can't continue tweeting conspiracy theories every day. It's ridiculous.

aboutime
03-04-2017, 01:10 PM
Evidence needs to be shown or this is needs to be dropped. Trump can't continue tweeting conspiracy theories every day. It's ridiculous.

Ok petey. PROVE TRUMP IS WRONG. Show us what evidence YOU HAVE to prove he's just tweeting a conspiracy. In other words. PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS.

Tell us what factual information, or facts YOU HAVE, that proves otherwise?

Black Diamond
03-04-2017, 01:24 PM
Either I'm having major deja vu or this is an old story :|
It's an old story. 1972-1974......

Black Diamond
03-04-2017, 01:32 PM
Do you think Obama or his NSA hasn't wiretappped anyone?

Black Diamond
03-04-2017, 01:35 PM
I listened to Levin when I was in Tucson. He wasn't exactly Sean Hannity when it came to Trump. .

gabosaurus
03-04-2017, 01:37 PM
The president doesn't have the legal authority to order wiretaps on American citizens. Trump has a habit of issuing these bizarre tweets that have no factual basis.
Obviously this is an attempt to divert attention from the Russiagate sinkhole that is currently the Trumpers are slowing being swallowed by.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-04-2017, 02:39 PM
diversion time again. Went almost a week without tweets and then he wrestled his phone back from ivana.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/6e0c27ab-cf21-303b-8cf8-38c4e49f573e/krauthammer%3a-intel-%26%2339%3bland.html

Krauthammer: Intel 'land mines' left by obama 'revenge of the losers'
fox news insider 19 hours ago

Charles Krauthammer said there is no question that former president barack obama left behind "land mines" to stymie the incoming donald trump administration. He referenced the resignation of gen. Michael flynn [ret.], saying that intelligence agencies did "the reverse" of what they should have when tapping into his conversation with the russian ambassador. "normally when the nsa is listening in on a foreigner, they take great care to redact any american involved," he said, calling the leaks at the time "an obvious attempt [to] spread this as widely as possible." bret baier said obama tried to narrow the scope of the nsa after the edward snowden incident, but later expanded their purview around ....
.. More at link

so is big k now a sycophant, a liar, a conspiracy theory nut?

Kathianne
03-04-2017, 03:19 PM
An update of sorts on what's happened since the OP this a.m..

http://hotair.com/archives/2017/03/04/trump-obama-was-tapping-my-phones/

Kathianne
03-04-2017, 03:27 PM
and more, coming from a different perspective:

http://hotair.com/archives/2017/03/04/former-senior-u-s-official-on-wiretapping-trump-this-did-not-happen-it-is-false/

Black Diamond
03-04-2017, 04:08 PM
I listened to Levin when I was in Tucson. He wasn't exactly Sean Hannity when it came to Trump. .
Not exactly krauthammer either.

BoogyMan
03-04-2017, 04:27 PM

No evidence has been needed to try and destroy Sessions. All that has been put forward is conjecture. You flung this poo and now you get to wallow in it. It isn't like Mr. Obama ever did anything beyond his assigned powers before, right? Wait, James Rosen, the AP, the IRS targeting.....nevermind on that point.

My how short the memory seems to be.

Black Diamond
03-04-2017, 04:30 PM
Imagine the outrage on the left if sessions prosecuted Obama.

pete311
03-04-2017, 04:33 PM
Imagine the outrage on the left if sessions prosecuted Obama.
For what?

pete311
03-04-2017, 04:33 PM
No evidence has been needed to try and destroy Sessions. All that has been put forward is conjecture. You flung this poo and now you get to wallow in it. It isn't like Mr. Obama ever did anything beyond his assigned powers before, right? Wait, James Rosen, the AP, the IRS targeting.....nevermind on that point.

My how short the memory seems to be.

His meeting and his lie are all on record. This is easy stuff.

BoogyMan
03-04-2017, 04:50 PM

When all you catch are the unisyllabic rantings of DailyKos and ThinkProgress, but when you actually listed to the questions asked and the context of the answer you can see that there was no lie and that in context he met with over 20 other ambassadors around that same time. When the big words are not an issue you can also find out pretty quickly that Sessions was not working on the campaign at the time when the ambassadorial meetings were held.

Did I mention that literacy is important?

Black Diamond
03-04-2017, 05:34 PM
Ok here's a deal. Put Sessions AND Obama in prison.

Noir
03-04-2017, 06:10 PM
It's an old story. 1972-1974......

Almost - looking it up I'm not mad - this was a story back a few months ago, why has it become a thing again?

aboutime
03-04-2017, 07:19 PM
The president doesn't have the legal authority to order wiretaps on American citizens. Trump has a habit of issuing these bizarre tweets that have no factual basis.
Obviously this is an attempt to divert attention from the Russiagate sinkhole that is currently the Trumpers are slowing being swallowed by.

gabby. So, PROVE OBAMA DIDN'T ORDER WIRETAPS!
If repeating lies is so easy for you. Try putting actual, honest facts here as proof.

sundaydriver
03-05-2017, 06:48 AM
diversion time again. Went almost a week without tweets and then he wrestled his phone back from ivana.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/6e0c27a...39%3bland.html (https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/6e0c27ab-cf21-303b-8cf8-38c4e49f573e/krauthammer%3a-intel-%26%2339%3bland.html)

Krauthammer: Intel 'land mines' left by obama 'revenge of the losers'
fox news insider 19 hours ago

Charles Krauthammer said there is no question that former president barack obama left behind "land mines" to stymie the incoming donald trump administration. He referenced the resignation of gen. Michael flynn [ret.], saying that intelligence agencies did "the reverse" of what they should have when tapping into his conversation with the russian ambassador. "normally when the nsa is listening in on a foreigner, they take great care to redact any american involved," he said, calling the leaks at the time "an obvious attempt [to] spread this as widely as possible." bret baier said obama tried to narrow the scope of the nsa after the edward snowden incident, but later expanded their purview around ....
.. More at link

so is big k now a sycophant, a liar, a conspiracy theory nut?

Only it's not Obama loyalists giving out information like this but Trump himself. Who needs landmines when Trump keeps shooting himself in the foot with no proof tweets?

Gunny
03-05-2017, 08:07 AM

Well, THAT rationale makes sense. Not. You think that lame crap up on the fly?

Jeff
03-05-2017, 12:55 PM
I actually watched a interview with Mark Levin last night, not only is there proof but it was posted in quite a few different news papers. He had one from March of last year (thats the only month I remember) but he had quite a few talking about how team Trump and the Russians where being investigated, and Obama coming forward and saying he had no knoledge of it was just more proof, first off it was in the friggin paper how couldnt he know, let alone that according to Levin when a investiagation like this is going on there is daily breifings not only with the WH but other agencies as well, so what the hell was Obama doing if he truly had no knoweledge. I would love to see a investigation just simply show that it was happening and then throw the book at Obama and his band of theives !!!

OOO just a reminder for Gunny and Kat , arent yall happy now that I saved yall 2 SEATS ON THE TRUMP TRAIN!!! God is so nice to actually see a man a President in the WH again !!!

Noir
03-05-2017, 01:01 PM
I actually watched a interview with Mark Levin last night, not only is there proof but it was posted in quite a few different news papers. He had one from March of last year (thats the only month I remember) but he had quite a few talking about how team Trump and the Russians where being investigated, and Obama coming forward and saying he had no knoledge of it was just more proof, first off it was in the friggin paper how couldnt he know, let alone that according to Levin when a investiagation like this is going on there is daily breifings not only with the WH but other agencies as well, so what the hell was Obama doing if he truly had no knoweledge. I would love to see a investigation just simply show that it was happening and then throw the book at Obama and his band of theives !!!

OOO just a reminder for Gunny and Kat , arent yall happy now that I saved yall 2 SEATS ON THE TRUMP TRAIN!!! God is so nice to actually see a man a President in the WH again !!!

That would be my question to 'team Trump'.

Jeff
03-05-2017, 01:22 PM
That would be my question to 'team Trump'.

They did Trump tweted just the other day :laugh: seriously I believe they did know, again it was in like 7 different papers, and at this point with all the BS Obama is trying to pull in DC Trump decied to bring it out in the open. My belief (I know not facts just my thoughts) but I believe just as Trump let Billary wallk away and even spoke highly of her right after he was sworn in he was doing the same with Obama, but as long as Obama and Soros an yes even the Clintons are trying to stir the BS they are doing he will bring it to the American ppl.

Jeff
03-05-2017, 01:23 PM
BTW hello Noir, hope life has been treating ya good.

Kathianne
03-05-2017, 03:43 PM

I don't think anyone would accuse me of 'being on his train, LOL! However, I believe in giving any president a chance. The loons on the left are making it easier, I should send a thank you to them.

Black Diamond
03-05-2017, 03:47 PM
For what?
Being black.

gabosaurus
03-05-2017, 05:17 PM
I was reading where there might have been actual wiretapping of Trump's offices by the FBI. If they found out that someone in that office was communicating with higher echelon members of the Russian government. :cool:
So what happens if the FBI admits that they had bugged Trump Towers, and releases tapes of the conversations?

Black Diamond
03-05-2017, 05:25 PM
I was reading where there might have been actual wiretapping of Trump's offices by the FBI. If they found out that someone in that office was communicating with higher echelon members of the Russian government. :cool:
So what happens if the FBI admits that they had bugged Trump Towers, and releases tapes of the conversations?
Trump still remains president because republican congress won't impeach and you leftists buy more safety pins and coloring books; and lose your voices howling.

aboutime
03-05-2017, 06:17 PM

gabby. Have you ever heard of FISA? How about PROBABLE CAUSE?

Under the Fourth Amendment, a search warrant must be based on probable cause to believe that a crime has been or is being committed. This is not the general rule under FISA: surveillance under FISA is permitted based on a finding of probable cause that the surveillance target is a foreign power or an agent of a foreign power, irrespective of whether the target is suspected of engaging in criminal activity. However, if the target is a "U.S. person," there must be probable cause to believe that the U.S. person's activities may involve espionage or other similar conduct in violation of the criminal statutes of the United States. Nor may a U.S. person be determined to be an agent of a foreign power "solely upon the basis of activities protected by the first amendment to the Constitution of the United States."

Further, gabby et al: You want facts? Listen and learn.

http://youtu.be/S-Kqd5Y9tk0

fj1200
03-05-2017, 08:40 PM
Why would Congress need to investigate if trump is now head of the Executive branch which would have requested the tap in the first place?

aboutime
03-05-2017, 08:49 PM
Why would Congress need to investigate if trump is now head of the Executive branch which would have requested the tap in the first place?

Double-talk much? You know, if you are the least bit intelligent. Obama was in charge of the Executive Branch when the FISA inquiries were made.
Trump has no need to BREAK ANY OF THE OBAMA, BROKEN LAWS.

gabosaurus
03-06-2017, 12:26 AM
Trump still remains president because republican congress won't impeach and you leftists buy more safety pins and coloring books; and lose your voices howling.

Seriously? I haven't met any liberals who indulge in any of those things. Perhaps a few isolated instances. The numbers are likely to be the same minuscule amount that show up at "Support Trump" rallies. :cool:
Meanwhile, the director of the FBI believes Trump allegations are false.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/mar/06/fbi-director-challenges-trump-over-obama-wiretap-claims-reports

jimnyc
03-06-2017, 01:35 PM
If these claims are SO wild, why didn't the democrats go crazy when all of the liberal media blasted the same thing out there? Anywhere, here's a good listen from Levin from the other day. And no, he's not just a right leaning radio host, he's former AG and WH chief of staff and a constitutional lawyer.

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://video.foxnews.com/v/embed.js?id=5348359459001&w=466&h=263"></script><noscript>Watch the latest video at <a href="http://video.foxnews.com">video.foxnews.com</a></noscript>

Elessar
03-06-2017, 01:49 PM
Being black.

Claiming one of two races that he was bred by.
Claiming one of three ethnic roots he could have chosen.

Black Diamond
03-06-2017, 02:16 PM
Seriously? I haven't met any liberals who indulge in any of those things. Perhaps a few isolated instances. The numbers are likely to be the same minuscule amount that show up at "Support Trump" rallies. :cool:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/mar/06/fbi-director-challenges-trump-over-obama-wiretap-claims-reports
Left has been PMSing nonstop since November 8. Him being caught in a quid pro quo with Putin without any consequences would just make y'all scream a couple decibels louder.

Trump has more evidence against Obama than the left has on sessions.

Black Diamond
03-06-2017, 02:19 PM
One drop rule.

aboutime
03-06-2017, 06:46 PM

Reminder gabby. The FBI Director also believed HILLARY didn't break any laws. By the way. The FBI director does not have the same access to Information that the President does. So..he can believe whatever he wants.

Just a note here: Remembering my duties, and the access I had during my time in the Navy at certain duty stations. I DO RECALL reading information...not even the President had at the time. In fact. I managed, through my duties, while TYPING on a SECURE communications circuit, to read...AND FORGET what I was reading as a matter of NATIONAL SECURITY. So, anybody in Washington who claims to have information that makes the President a Liar....has to be a Liar themselves.
PERIOD.

pete311
03-06-2017, 06:59 PM
Reminder gabby. The FBI Director also believed HILLARY didn't break any laws.

You think you know more than the FBI director? Ha! The gall!

aboutime
03-06-2017, 07:02 PM
You think you know more than the FBI director? Ha! The gall!

Did I say that you idiot? Your reading comprehension is just slightly lower than Nancy Pelosi who once told ALL OF YOU GULLIBLE sheeple on the Left..."You'll know what's in the bill, after we vote for it!"
Did your Pre-school Acceptance certificate arrive yet petey?

fj1200
03-07-2017, 09:49 AM

Don't be ridiculous, just one drop. Did you really expect him to claim to be white?

gabosaurus
03-07-2017, 08:13 PM
If you think you are all Anglo, you have no knowledge of genetics. Because all human life can be traced back to Africa, everyone is at least two percent black. If you can trace your ancestry back to the Antebellum South, your chances get even higher. Since there was a sizeable portion of interbreeding (most never admitted). :cool:

pete311
03-07-2017, 10:39 PM
If you think you are all Anglo, you have no knowledge of genetics. Because all human life can be traced back to Africa, everyone is at least two percent black. If you can trace your ancestry back to the Antebellum South, your chances get even higher. Since there was a sizeable portion of interbreeding (most never admitted). :cool:

No gabby, many here think we are descendants of adam and eve