PDA

View Full Version : The Tyr start a thread special.

Noir
03-05-2017, 01:05 PM
Becuase reasons I'm sure.
Two thrilling questions to kick the thread into motion, both with @Tyr-Ziu Saxnot (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=2275) as intended receiver.

1 -

http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?p=858769#post858769)
Let history, science and biology answer that question for you..
Basic first and glaringly biggest proof of homosexuality being an extremely negative and abnormal behavior is as simple as the screaming reality of --Survival Of The Species!

Do you apply the same logic to heterosexual sexual acts that are not involved in the 'survival of the species'?

2 -

Want to see me break a person into half, let that person harm my child in any way!!

Hiw many children are hurt because their parents physically or emotionally bully them when they learn of their non-heterosexual identity? Would you embrace your child with love if they did so?

gabosaurus
03-05-2017, 05:25 PM
DON'T ENCOURAGE HIM!! :p

Elessar
03-05-2017, 08:17 PM
Idiotic thread...belongs in The Cage if you are challenging another member in this fashion.

Immature as hell, Noir.

Noir
03-05-2017, 08:27 PM
Idiotic thread...belongs in The Cage if you are challenging another member in this fashion.

Immature as hell, Noir.

It was Tyr that asked for the thread to be made.

Black Diamond
03-05-2017, 08:27 PM

Immature as hell, Noir.
Yeah it seems Tyr is being challenged to a duel.

Gunny
03-05-2017, 08:30 PM

Immature as hell, Noir.

Nailed it. I det his ignore list is longer than his rep count. He won't take on anyone that will hand him his ass. Except I think he just bit off more than he can chew. Tyr can plan on being on that ignore list when he hands fag-boy his ass.

Elessar
03-05-2017, 10:34 PM
Nailed it. I det his ignore list is longer than his rep count. He won't take on anyone that will hand him his ass. Except I think he just bit off more than he can chew. Tyr can plan on being on that ignore list when he hands fag-boy his ass.

Tyr (Robert) is not a pansy.

He's tolerant, but does not abide by idiots.

You can bet Fag-Boy will be handed his ass taking on Tyr.

Are you up to it Noir? Or just gonna run, hide, and try to be confusingly intellectual - at
which you fail?

gabosaurus
03-06-2017, 12:21 AM
I don't understand why anyone would use the "ignore" function. If you get upset or offended by another person's opinion, you obviously are a quite sensitive person who needs to be protected from the reality of life.
I can deal with anyone's opinion. Even aboutime. :p So why bother?

Balu
03-06-2017, 12:52 AM
I don't understand why anyone would use the "ignore" function. If you get upset or offended by another person's opinion, you obviously are a quite sensitive person who needs to be protected from the reality of life.
Only for the sake of convenience. Not to see the posts of unbred, rude, low educated and ignorant persons in front of your eyes without any urgent need.

Gunny
03-06-2017, 06:51 AM
Tyr (Robert) is not a pansy.

He's tolerant, but does not abide by idiots.

You can bet Fag-Boy will be handed his ass taking on Tyr.

Are you up to it Noir? Or just gonna run, hide, and try to be confusingly intellectual - at
which you fail?

What's that line from First Blood? I ain't worried about Tyr. Like leading the lambs to the slaughter. Bring a good supply of body bags.

But I hate pansies. Apparently the two board pansies want to play. "I'll put you on ignore". Oh no. Not THAT! Being adults would be WAY too much for your candy asses.

Both are arrogant as Hell and think we are all beneath them. And wen they get their asses handed to them them run like little chickens.

Don't you two morons make me have to figure out how to get around your pussy-ass shit. I'm not near as dumb as I play. Tyr's my friend. You want a fucking war? Bring it.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-06-2017, 07:54 AM
Becuase reasons I'm sure.
Two thrilling questions to kick the thread into motion, both with @Tyr-Ziu Saxnot (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=2275) as intended receiver.

1 -

http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?p=858769#post858769)
Let history, science and biology answer that question for you..
Basic first and glaringly biggest proof of homosexuality being an extremely negative and abnormal behavior is as simple as the screaming reality of --Survival Of The Species!

Do you apply the same logic to heterosexual sexual acts that are not involved in the 'survival of the species'?

2 -

Want to see me break a person into half, let that person harm my child in any way!!

Hiw many children are hurt because their parents physically or emotionally bully them when they learn of their non-heterosexual identity? Would you embrace your child with love if they did so?

First, how you quoted is a bit confusing, since its not easy for a new reader to know which quote belongs to which of us, IMHO.
HERE BELOW IS MY COMMENTS AND MY SUGGESTIONS MADE, WHICH IN YOUR OPENING HERE YOU CLEVERLY MISREPRESENT, IMHO..-Tyr

A.

Do you apply the same logic to heterosexual sexual acts that are not involved in the 'survival of the species'?-NOIR

Start a thread on that specific topic if interested in the vast multitude of people's flavors within their own personal sex-lives is my suggestions- as it is not relevant to this topic of the militant gay agenda and adding flaming, gay characters in children's fairy-tale movies.-Tyr
-----

How many children are hurt because their parents physically or emotionally bully them when they learn of their non-heterosexual identity? Would you embrace your child with love if they did so?-NOIR

Start a thread on that specific topic if interested in the abuse of children by their own parents.
As it is not relevant to this topic of the militant gay agenda and adding flaming, gay characters in children's fairy-tale movies.-Tyr
-----

I hope you do start those two threads as , I think your thoughts on such may be interesting and quite enlightening.
Even tho', I feel that we will almost certainly disagree in many ways on that as well...-Tyr
-----

Now on to how you started this thread, as if it is to be a personal duel between only you and I.
THAT IS FINE- IF SO, IN THAT VEIN , THEN START THIS IN THE CAGE..
I WILL GLADLY OBLIGE YOU..BUT YOU WILL NOT LIKE HOW I HAND YOU YOUR ASS.-TYR

HOWEVER IF THIS IS TO DISCUSS, YOUR CONCERNS ON THE SPECIFIC TOPICS, AS I AM NOT GOING TO REHASH ALL THAT I STATED IN THE ORIGINAL GAY AGENDA BEAUTY AND THE BEAST THREAD, THAT BIRTHED THIS AND YOUR ANGRY BLATHER.
Below are my two suggestions, and they are not about rehashing the original topic in a new thread.....-Tyr

Start a thread on that specific topic if interested in the abuse of children by their own parents.

Start a thread on that specific topic if interested in the vast multitude of people's flavors within their own personal sex-lives is my suggestions

Your choice, cage or here but I will not waste my time here rehashing my comments already made in the thread I authored on beauty and the beast and insanity of adding a gay character in a children's fairy-tale.-Tyr

Kathianne
03-06-2017, 07:58 AM
Thread was already moved to the cage, Tyr may have been working on his response.

Noir
03-06-2017, 08:15 AM
Thread was already moved to the cage, Tyr may have been working on his response.

Why? It's a serious thread with two questions that were seen as 'out of place' on a similar thread.

Gunny
03-06-2017, 08:53 AM
Why? It's a serious thread with two questions that were seen as 'out of place' on a similar thread.

Gonna keep going? Was a personal attack. Personal attacks go in the Cage. I ain't woeeiwd about tyr, but in case your lame pansy ass hasn't noticed, screwing with Tinkerbell is off limits.

I'm about pissed at you two lame fucks. Enough to go into the controls and turn you ignore shit off. Little babies. How do those Huggies fit?

It got moved moved because I asked for it to be. Got something to say besides "wah"? Come get some, motherfuckers. You wimpy ass little pussies make me sick. I never see anything about you but your asses running away. But you're so fucking smart. Can't even man your own line, wimps.

Now fuck with me or my friends a little more.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-06-2017, 11:47 AM
Gonna keep going? Was a personal attack. Personal attacks go in the Cage. I ain't woeeiwd about tyr, but in case your lame pansy ass hasn't noticed, screwing with Tinkerbell is off limits.

I'm about pissed at you two lame fucks. Enough to go into the controls and turn you ignore shit off. Little babies. How do those Huggies fit?

It got moved moved because I asked for it to be. Got something to say besides "wah"? Come get some, motherfuckers. You wimpy ass little pussies make me sick. I never see anything about you but your asses running away. But you're so fucking smart. Can't even man your own line, wimps.

Now fuck with me or my friends a little more.

Matters not to me what Noir decides to do. He can shoot away down here, get blistering return fire from me or else go up board-start separate threads on those two topics , inviting comments from any and all.
Truth is , apparently in his anger he chose to start a thread up top board, as a personal issue based upon his disgust at my expressing my views on gay agenda being carried into children movies- a fairy-tale no less! I say tough cookie, I do not hold back when expressing my views regardless of who takes offense..
My take is, that thread I posted is still there.
And it has many members expressing views quite close to mine, about how inappropriate it is to subject underage kids to such gay perversions/gay militant agenda, even if they are not as brutally direct as was I .
He will learn that , a true Southern man stands his ground- come hell or high water and regardless of how many attacks him..--Tyr

jimnyc
03-06-2017, 01:27 PM
What am I missing? I don't see the thread too bad if Tyr requested it from another thread? I don't care either way, just lost. :dunno: We can leave it here or split apart a few posts. I suppose I'll let Tyr decide that, if you guys want to go forward with debating this outside. :)

Gunny
03-06-2017, 05:24 PM
What am I missing? I don't see the thread too bad if Tyr requested it from another thread? I don't care either way, just lost. :dunno: We can leave it here or split apart a few posts. I suppose I'll let Tyr decide that, if you guys want to go forward with debating this outside. :)You're the admin, not me. IMO, the thread title alone is a personal attack. Personal attacks go in the Cage Once in the Cage I felt free to politely discuss my contempt for a couple of wimps.

Everyone knows tyr likes his poetry and has 10 million threads on it. But he posts in the Tyr poetry forum. Where Tyr poetry goes. If I want to insult someone, I put it in the Cage. Where it goes.

If you decide otherwise just keep me in the loop so I know what the Hell is going on. No one was on but me and kathianne and I asked her to move it.

Black Diamond
03-06-2017, 05:26 PM
You're the admin, not me. IMO, the thread title alone is a personal attack. Personal attacks go in the Cage Once in the Cage I felt free to politely discuss my contempt for a couple of wimps.

Everyone knows tyr likes his poetry and has 10 million threads on it. But he posts in the Tyr poetry forum. Where Tyr poetry goes. If I want to insult someone, I put it in the Cage. Where it goes.

If you decide otherwise just keep me in the loop so I know what the Hell is going on. No one was on but me and kathianne and I asked her to move it.
Either way, I will refer to Tyr as Aaron Burr. :)

jimnyc
03-06-2017, 05:31 PM
You're the admin, not me. IMO, the thread title alone is a personal attack. Personal attacks go in the Cage Once in the Cage I felt free to politely discuss my contempt for a couple of wimps.

Fair enough! I don't even think I noticed the title when I responded earlier. Sometimes I clicky clicky and no ready ready. :salute:

Noir
03-06-2017, 05:41 PM
What am I missing? I don't see the thread too bad if Tyr requested it from another thread? I don't care either way, just lost. :dunno: We can leave it here or split apart a few posts. I suppose I'll let Tyr decide that, if you guys want to go forward with debating this outside. :)

The two posts in the OP came from Questions I asked in the Beauty and the Beast thread, Tyr said they were off topic and if i wanted to discuss them i should start another thread, so i did, and at some point it was moved to he cage :dunno:

Black Diamond
03-06-2017, 05:51 PM
The two posts in the OP came from Questions I asked in the Beauty and the Beast thread, Tyr said they were off topic and if i wanted to discuss them i should start another thread, so i did, and at some point it was moved to he cage :dunno:
Looked like you were challenging to a duel to me. I was interested in watching it. I mean do you think you're Buster Douglas?

Noir
03-06-2017, 05:58 PM
Looked like you were challenging to a duel to me. I was interested in watching it. I mean do you think you're Buster Douglas?

A duel? This is a message board.
He said if i wanted to i should start another thread, so i did, nothing cagey about it IMO, but each to their own - I don't post in the cage.

Gunny
03-06-2017, 06:04 PM

Buster Douglas would actually fight. He'd need track shoes to chase noir around the ring.

Elessar
03-06-2017, 07:53 PM
It was Tyr that asked for the thread to be made.

I Said idiotic. Now you fix it if you can.

You have a big mouth with no Substance. There are several here
that can rip you an new asshole.

Tyr is #1 on the List, fool.

Nobody cares if you are gay, Get that? You shove it peoples faces.

Nothing worse than an aggressive faggot as far as sexuality is concerned.

aboutime
03-06-2017, 08:03 PM
Buster Douglas would actually fight. He'd need track shoes to chase noir around the ring.

Buster Douglas's brand new baby would draw rings around Noir. Should we send him a few Safety Pins, to make him feel wanted like our Wussy Liberal's???:laugh::laugh:

Elessar
03-06-2017, 08:07 PM

I do NOT use the ignore function. That is a chickenshit way out of a discussion

Elessar
03-06-2017, 08:13 PM

You openly attacked another member, Dillweed.

Do you know what a Dillweed is?

It is a pubic hair stuck to a dildo ,- useless as hell.

Your are a Dillweed.

Noir
03-06-2017, 08:17 PM

I am not gay.

Gunny
03-06-2017, 08:50 PM
I am not gay.

You miss the point? Zoomie right over head? NOBODY CARES whether you are or not. The myth that anyone sits around giving a shit is just that ... a myth. You got some dumbass ideas in your head. No idea who and what we are yet constantly commenting on us.

You're always defending pure bullshit. Can't eat meat but you CAN screw some dude in the ass. Bunch of logic in THAT mindset. Look it up online so some jerk off could fabricate an argument for that empty space between your ears? You sure as shit in't original enough to come up with one on your own.

aboutime
03-06-2017, 08:54 PM
I am not gay.

Once you overcome DENIAL, maybe you'll understand how the rest of us DON'T CARE what your preferences are Noir. Our disgust comes from people who always feel they are special, or more important than everybody else...and YOU NEVER FAIL TO REMIND US.

LongTermGuy
03-06-2017, 11:03 PM
Matters not to me what Noir decides to do. He can shoot away down here, get blistering return fire from me or else go up board-start separate threads on those two topics , inviting comments from any and all.
Truth is , apparently in his anger he chose to start a thread up top board, as a personal issue based upon his disgust at my expressing my views on gay agenda being carried into children movies- a fairy-tale no less! I say tough cookie, I do not hold back when expressing my views regardless of who takes offense..
My take is, that thread I posted is still there.
And it has many members expressing views quite close to mine, about how inappropriate it is to subject underage kids to such gay perversions/gay militant agenda, even if they are not as brutally direct as was I .
He will learn that , a true Southern man stands his ground- come hell or high water and regardless of how many attacks him..--Tyr

http://www.debatepolicy.com/image.php?u=517&dateline=1488735412

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UnPzp2lmNk

Jeff
03-08-2017, 08:57 AM
I Said idiotic. Now you fix it if you can.

You have a big mouth with no Substance. There are several here
that can rip you an new asshole.

Tyr is #1 on the List, fool.

:lol:

OK I just had to reply to this, made spill my coffee :laugh:

Telling the guy he is gay and he has a big mouth and many on here can rip him a new ass :laugh: well I would think the thought of someone tearing up his button may of excited him .
As for the big mouth, we'll maybe his bf is a well um gifted :laugh::laugh::laugh:

But the best was him shoving it in people's faces :laugh::laugh:
all I can say he puts it in my face and we gonna have a serious issue. El ya made my morning that cracked me up.

Noir
03-08-2017, 09:04 AM

Telling the guy he is gay and he has a big mouth and many on here can rip him a new ass :laugh: well I would think the thought of someone tearing up his button may of excited him .
As for the big mouth, we'll maybe his bf is a well um gifted :laugh::laugh::laugh:

all I can say he puts it in my face and we gonna have a serious issue. El ya made my morning that cracked me up.

Do you think this is an appropriate way to act?

Jeff
03-08-2017, 09:05 AM
You miss the point? Zoomie right over head? NOBODY CARES whether you are or not. The myth that anyone sits around giving a shit is just that ... a myth. You got some dumbass ideas in your head. No idea who and what we are yet constantly commenting on us.

You're always defending pure bullshit. Can't eat meat but you CAN screw some dude in the ass. Bunch of logic in THAT mindset. Look it up online so some jerk off could fabricate an argument for that empty space between your ears? You sure as shit in't original enough to come up with one on your own.
:lol::lol::lol:

OK. I posted the above post to soon I see, I am now wearing my coffee, so you saying the dude is a goober smoother but don't eat meat :laugh::laugh::laugh: dam his bf sounds like a lucky guy :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2: something tells me he just doesn't eat red meat, we'll unless his partner is really excited :laugh::laugh:

Gunny
03-08-2017, 10:05 AM

:lol::lol::lol:

OK. I posted the above post to soon I see, I am now wearing my coffee, so you saying the dude is a goober smoother but don't eat meat :laugh::laugh::laugh: dam his bf sounds like a lucky guy :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2: something tells me he just doesn't eat red meat, we'll unless his partner is really excited :laugh::laugh:Ass I have a hard time getting up n down the stairs. You almost made me spew Coke all over my screen.:laugh2:

Jeff
03-09-2017, 12:40 AM
Do you think this is an appropriate way to act?

Not real sure what your asking Noir, if you are asking if I think being gay is appropriate no not in my eyes.

If your asking if my post picking fun is appropriate, absolutely, it's all in fun Noir, look I have no idea what your sexuality preference is all I can go by is you saying no you are not gay, so be it. But cutting up about words in a post that put together are funny, sure why wouldn't it be appropriate. Noir you got to lighten up Cuz, hell Gunny has messed with me , Tyr has, hell it's all in fun. If you ever heard Jim and I talk on the phone you would think we hated each other if words upset you, it's all in the way the word is used Noir, lighten up and have fun .

Jeff
03-09-2017, 12:42 AM
Ass I have a hard time getting up n down the stairs. You almost made me spew Coke all over my screen.:laugh2:
Well I certainly don't want ya to fall but God dang at least the coke didn't burn ya like my coffee did. :laugh2: