PDA

View Full Version : Starbucks Stock Rating Drops 80 Points After Announcing Opposition to President Trump

LongTermGuy
03-09-2017, 08:34 AM
https://theconservativetreehouse.files.wordpress.com/2017/03/starbucks-refugee-2.jpg?w=640
`Back in January Starbucks announced they were going to stand in opposition to President Trump (https://news.starbucks.com/news/living-our-values-in-uncertain-times); and to display their virtuous immigration bona fides they announced their intention to hire 10,000 refugees as employees in lieu of current American applicants for employment.

An almost immediate backlash began as pro-USA consumers and President Trump supporters turned away from the Starbucks brand. As a consequence the Starbucks business model has been severely impacted.

Prior to their virtue-signaling announcement, Starbucks held a +80 position with Credit Suisse. Today that rating dropped to ZERO as analysts announced the latest brand rating against the back drop of significant drops in sales.`

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/03/08/credit-suisse-starbucks-stock-rating-drops-80-after-announcing-opposition-to-president-trump/

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-09-2017, 09:56 AM
https://theconservativetreehouse.files.wordpress.com/2017/03/starbucks-refugee-2.jpg?w=640
`Back in January Starbucks announced they were going to stand in opposition to President Trump (https://news.starbucks.com/news/living-our-values-in-uncertain-times); and to display their virtuous immigration bona fides they announced their intention to hire 10,000 refugees as employees in lieu of current American applicants for employment.

An almost immediate backlash began as pro-USA consumers and President Trump supporters turned away from the Starbucks brand. As a consequence the Starbucks business model has been severely impacted.

Prior to their virtue-signaling announcement, Starbucks held a +80 position with Credit Suisse. Today that rating dropped to ZERO as analysts announced the latest brand rating against the back drop of significant drops in sales.`

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/03/08/credit-suisse-starbucks-stock-rating-drops-80-after-announcing-opposition-to-president-trump/

Great to see people become more pro-active against these leftist/liberal actions.
For far too long now these vermin have been getting away with such with suffering no repercussions.
Conservatives need to do this more often, stop spending their money at businesses that are hard left/lib and are instituting such measures,IMHO.-TYR

pete311
03-09-2017, 10:56 AM
Stock is down 1% on the year. That is nothing.

Gunny
03-09-2017, 12:11 PM
Stock is down 1% on the year. That is nothing.

Do you even have a sense of humor? It's humor. Geez. I'm a total redneck and I love Jeff Foxworthy and all he does is make fun of us. Y'all take yourselves too seriously. Ain't it about time to get out of the Pampers and use the big boy potty?

And I got a Mr Coffee.. Makes coffee. Works like a damned charm. If it breaks down? I can replace it for $20.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-09-2017, 12:26 PM
Do you even have a sense of humor? It's humor. Geez. I'm a total redneck and I love Jeff Foxworthy and all he does is make fun of us. Y'all take yourselves too seriously. Ain't it about time to get out of the Pampers and use the big boy potty?

And I got a Mr Coffee.. Makes coffee. Works like a damned charm. If it breaks down? I can replace it for $20.

I am quite happy to say in truth, that I've never bought Starbuck's over-priced coffee.
And true, humor is great medicine-- which losing libs need massive doses of methinks..-:laugh:--Tyr

CSM
03-09-2017, 12:29 PM
I am quite happy to say in truth, that I've never bought Starbuck's over-priced coffee.
And true, humor is great medicine-- which losing libs need massive doses of methinks..-:laugh:--Tyr

IMO, Libs are beyond help.

jimnyc
03-09-2017, 01:22 PM
That place should implode. Their coffee is damn nasty! Very overrated IMO, at least for straight coffee. I don't drink all that weird lattes and other fruity crap. :coffee:

CSM
03-09-2017, 01:25 PM
That place should implode. Their coffee is damn nasty! Very overrated IMO, at least for straight coffee. I don't drink all that weird lattes and other fruity crap. :coffee:

Yep, I only get Starbucks if there is absolutely no other choice...

Gunny
03-09-2017, 01:26 PM

Everything they say is a Chicken Little heart attack. Regardless what anyone thinks, I sit here laughing at the crap said about me by some of these brainstorms. It's like they have the field manual "If you Could Get it Wrong ..." :laugh: Sorry, but I guess being dead changed my mindset. I enjoy my children and grandchildren and am thankful for every moment I have with them.

Then there's the Marine mindset. Bitching about coffee? Try some 4AM out of your canteen cup. There's a blend you won't forget. Depends on wheter you shave out it first what blend you get.:laugh:

jimnyc
03-09-2017, 01:27 PM
Yep, I only get Starbucks if there is absolutely no other choice...

If there is no other coffee within a 10 mile radius, and you're on foot, and it's below 10 degrees outside - I'll admit that the coffee is good for warming you up.

CSM
03-09-2017, 01:42 PM
Everything they say is a Chicken Little heart attack. Regardless what anyone thinks, I sit here laughing at the crap said about me by some of these brainstorms. It's like they have the field manual "If you Could Get it Wrong ..." :laugh: Sorry, but I guess being dead changed my mindset. I enjoy my children and grandchildren and am thankful for every moment I have with them.

Then there's the Marine mindset. Bitching about coffee? Try some 4AM out of your canteen cup. There's a blend you won't forget. Depends on wheter you shave out it first what blend you get.:laugh:

I don't bitch about coffee but there is a rating scheme.... Starbucks just barely rates above C-Rations Instant in a canteen cup made with cold water.... regardless of whether or not shaving was involved....

Gunny
03-09-2017, 01:50 PM
Yep, I only get Starbucks if there is absolutely no other choice...Last resort for me too. Sergeant Major. It ain't worth what it costs.

Gunny
03-09-2017, 02:11 PM
I don't bitch about coffee but there is a rating scheme.... Starbucks just barely rates above C-Rations Instant in a canteen cup made with cold water.... regardless of whether or not shaving was involved....

Well Sergeant Major, they did two things that jacked up my world. Took away our mess kits and our steel pots. That steel pot was my world. That plastic POS they got now? You cain't cook in it, bathe in it, shave in it or do a damned thing in it. And it provides no more protection. I can guarantee you that helmet ain't going to to stop a sniper shot. Was a nice piece of equipment tho. You can't even dig a hole with that useless piecce of crap they got now.

I refused to wear one.

CSM
03-09-2017, 04:36 PM
Well Sergeant Major, they did two things that jacked up my world. Took away our mess kits and our steel pots. That steel pot was my world. That plastic POS they got now? You cain't cook in it, bathe in it, shave in it or do a damned thing in it. And it provides no more protection. I can guarantee you that helmet ain't going to to stop a sniper shot. Was a nice piece of equipment tho. You can't even dig a hole with that useless piecce of crap they got now.

I refused to wear one.

Tell me about it.

LongTermGuy
03-09-2017, 05:01 PM

Yes...Agree and let me add...They are extremely BUTT-HURT.... Hurts so much they start getting very defensive and start babbling

LongTermGuy
03-09-2017, 11:38 PM
.....more than one rating company shows them slipping. check the comments.

​`Starbucks CEO's refugee comments sour customer views of chain - survey`

https://www.yahoo.com/news/starbucks...011607447.html (https://www.yahoo.com/news/starbucks-ceos-refugee-comments-sour-011607447.html)

gabosaurus
03-09-2017, 11:47 PM
No one in my family is a coffee drinker, so I could care less about Starbucks.
And why in hell would they do away with steel helmets?

Jeff
03-10-2017, 02:02 AM
A as a trucker I have drank some of nasties coffee, sitting in the pot from 3 days ago but I would sure enough do without before drinking that yuppie BS Starbucks calls coffee,

Only time I ever went in to one of those places the kid behind the counter asked me what will ya have, told him coffee, then all the BS came, I told him , kid don't you have just a regular cup of coffee and he said yes, then he wanted to know what blend I wanted, yeah I went across the street to the gas station and got a cup, the hell with those yuppie coffee joints.

Gunny
03-10-2017, 06:38 AM
Tell me about it.

Oh I've had my ass chewed more than thrice for refusing to put that POS on. Protocol dictates you wear it on the bird. I probably "lost" more of them plastic f*ckers than they issued.:laugh: Oh damn ... look what accidentally fell over the rail ... And look --- my soft cover magically appeared out of my pocket.:laugh:

I can remember the SGtMaj snickering his ass off when some dumbass LT was trying to dress me down. I'm like "Okay, sir, I'll take this rifle you're counting on and go back to the boat being as I'm all inappropriately attired and all". The SgtMaj had to work like Hell to keep a straight face.:laugh:

And I DO remember his name.

Gunny
03-10-2017, 06:49 AM
No one in my family is a coffee drinker, so I could care less about Starbucks.
And why in hell would they do away with steel helmets?

Want a real answer? The helmet is meant to deflect. If I hit that SOB from 700m you ain't walking away. I don't care who or what's wearing it.

Back in the day as I posted previously, we could do anything with our steel pots. Throw in an E-tool and we were all combat engineers. You can't even cook in that plastic POS they have now.