PDA

View Full Version : Garbage from Gabby

gabosaurus
03-09-2017, 05:33 PM
Of course this is breitbart. :rolleyes: No respectable media outlet would print such drivel.

jimnyc
03-09-2017, 05:38 PM
Moved post, thread banned from original thread. At least make an effort to participate, or participate down here where you belong with the rest of the garbage.

jimnyc
03-09-2017, 06:01 PM
Of course this is breitbart. :rolleyes: No respectable media outlet would print such drivel.

After I started a thread, Scabby instantly replied with the above. I did in fact thread ban her, and moved that post here. No need to avoid all content and continually disrupt threads by saying the same thing over and over and over and over.

So she gets angry and goes to another thread with this:

And yet when Jim is challenged, or asked to reply to a sore subject, his answer is to either ban the challenger from a thread or toss their responses into the board dungeon. As I have said many times before, disagreement is not trolling. Some people merely refuse to accept this.

Now, seeing her reply at the top, can someone show me where I was challenged? Or reply to a sore subject of any kind? Does anyone think the content from her post was merely her showing her political disagreement?

No, sorry, but you came in and played your little trolling game again, and got moved where the garbage goes.

aboutime
03-09-2017, 07:16 PM
After I started a thread, Scabby instantly replied with the above. I did in fact thread ban her, and moved that post here. No need to avoid all content and continually disrupt threads by saying the same thing over and over and over and over.

So she gets angry and goes to another thread with this:

Now, seeing her reply at the top, can someone show me where I was challenged? Or reply to a sore subject of any kind? Does anyone think the content from her post was merely her showing her political disagreement?

No, sorry, but you came in and played your little trolling game again, and got moved where the garbage goes.

Simple answer to your question Jim. Whenever ANY liberal is confronted with, and shown the REAL TRUTH about any subject. Their only defense becomes limited to what they have been taught, or brainwashed into always doing.
Accusing whoever confronted them with Truth, of any of the hundreds of lies they have learned, in avoiding making themselves accountable for answering HONESTLY about anything. In other words here. We call that "Fittingly in gabby's, and pete's case...TROLLING.

jimnyc
03-09-2017, 07:19 PM
Simple answer to your question Jim. Whenever ANY liberal is confronted with, and shown the REAL TRUTH about any subject. Their only defense becomes limited to what they have been taught, or brainwashed into always doing.
Accusing whoever confronted them with Truth, of any of the hundreds of lies they have learned, in avoiding making themselves accountable for answering HONESTLY about anything. In other words here. We call that "Fittingly in gabby's, and pete's case...TROLLING.

I give Pete a lot more credit. He doesn't directly lie that I'm aware of, and he won't bail usually. I don't think he comes with the intent of trolling certain members either. He ain't perfect, but neither am I. But I wouldn't put him in the same sentence as someone who has more than earned her reputation.