PDA

View Full Version : Why to vote Democrat: Book Of Blank Pages

jimnyc
03-10-2017, 10:01 AM
This is hilarious!

---

Book Of Blank Pages Titled ‘Reasons To Vote For Democrats’ Becomes AMAZON BEST SELLER

OK, this is pretty funny. A guy published a book about reasons to vote for Democrats and it’s full of empty pages. Even funnier? It has become a best-seller on Amazon.

FOX News reported:

Amazon best-seller ‘Reasons to Vote for Democrats’ book is just empty pages

To quote an excerpt from author Michael J. Knowles’ new book, the main reason to vote for a Democrat is “ .”

The above is not a typo.

Knowles’ tome, “Reasons to Vote for Democrats: A Comprehensive Guide,” is 266 pages of absolutely nothing. Clean, blank, snow-white pages. And as of Thursday morning, it occupied the No. 4 slot on Amazon.com’s “Best Sellers” list.

“What’s really great about this book, you can go cover-to-cover in about 15, 20 seconds,” Knowles’ told “Fox & Friends” on Thursday.

Billed as “the most exhaustively researched and coherently argued Democrat Party apologia to date,” the spoof book was Knowles’ attempt to razz the party for a lack of direction. The conservative journalist released it last month and the book was listed at $9.99 on Amazon — but you can pick up a paperback on sale for $7.08.

The project does, curiously, contain an extensive bibliography and a table of contents. But nothing else.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/03/book-blank-pages-titled-reasons-vote-democrats-becomes-amazon-best-seller-video/

Abbey Marie
03-10-2017, 10:10 AM
Wish I'd thought of it.

pete311
03-10-2017, 10:15 AM
Dude is an instant millionaire. What an idea!

jimnyc
03-10-2017, 10:18 AM

As a web guy you will remember... remember the first guy to come up with the $1 per pixel advertising page, and made a cool million dollars from it? Sometimes the "firsts" make some good money!!

pete311
03-10-2017, 11:59 AM
As a web guy you will remember... remember the first guy to come up with the $1 per pixel advertising page, and made a cool million dollars from it? Sometimes the "firsts" make some good money!!

I do remember, the website is still up lol

Gunny
03-10-2017, 01:48 PM

I always wished I'd invented and patented the paperclip. :laugh:

Elessar
03-10-2017, 02:38 PM
I always wished I'd invented and patented the paperclip. :laugh:

Or the safety pin?:laugh:

gabosaurus
03-10-2017, 06:47 PM
The Pet Rock needs to make a comeback. :cool:

Elessar
03-10-2017, 08:24 PM

There used to be a Pet Rock cemetery alony US101 just on the north edges of Willets
A stone retaining wall of fist sized rocks that was encased in turkey wire. Very clever
sign tagged to it!

LongTermGuy
03-11-2017, 03:44 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-GcY-ZVE8ZfA/T7UlL365EmI/AAAAAAAAPNY/bkPsHo0TlBQ/s640/pet%2Brock%2Bdemocrat%252C%2Brevolution.jpg