PDA

View Full Version : Debate Policy Serves As A Nice Reminder

tailfins
03-10-2017, 12:19 PM
Thanks to you folks, I never forget what's in store if I start fraternizing with native English speakers. The only exception being those with Ph.D.s.

Black Diamond
03-10-2017, 12:21 PM
Thanks to you folks, I never forget what's in store if I start fraternizing with native English speakers. The only exception being those with Ph.D.s.
They probably don't understand opera.

Abbey Marie
03-10-2017, 12:52 PM

No one is forcing you to be here.

I suppose it is beneath you to "fraternize" with me and my sad litttle JD degree. But here's a clue, Einstein: degrees are not necessary to be intelligent. And more importantly, to have morals and wisdom. And character and strength.

Russ
03-10-2017, 08:17 PM
"Two things are infinite: the universe and Tailfins' stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

Black Diamond
03-10-2017, 08:29 PM
No one is forcing you to be here.

I suppose it is beneath you to "fraternize" with me and my sad litttle JD degree. But here's a clue, Einstein: degrees are not necessary to be intelligent. And more importantly, to have morals and wisdom. And character and strength.
If only your first language were English, you'd measure up? Is that the point of this thread ?

hjmick
03-10-2017, 08:49 PM

I thought you quit this board once...

Did you return so you could quit again?

I'm not really sure what your problem is... More than once you've expressed your contempt for the members of this board, yet here you are, again. If you don't like the DP members, go away. Go away and don't come back. You have that power.

I promise you, you won' be missed.

Go on... Leave...

Black Diamond
03-10-2017, 09:15 PM
I thought you quit this board once...

Did you return so you could quit again?

I'm not really sure what your problem is... More than once you've expressed your contempt for the members of this board, yet here you are, again. If you don't like the DP members, go away. Go away and don't come back. You have that power.

I promise you, you won' be missed.

Go on... Leave...
For some reason I am not that familiar with tailfins. I feel behind the curve in this thread.

aboutime
03-10-2017, 09:55 PM

Which probably explains why SO FEW OF US want to fraternize with you. You stand-out, all by yourself as the master of PIG-LATIN, and what a PH.D stands for in your case is...

P oor H ungry. & D umb.

Ever wonder why so many Economics Professors aren't Millionaires?

If they were such great professors, why haven't they Learned how to be Rich?

tailfins
03-11-2017, 10:48 AM
For some reason I am not that familiar with tailfins. I feel behind the curve in this thread.

For some strange reason, some group think hostility has welled up on this message board. It's not a problem. It's an (occasionally) interesting topic to study. When you figure it out, tell me and we will both know. In the mean time, just consider it entertainment like watching the Jerry Springer TV show. It certainly isn't about politics since my political views come from redstate.com and therightscoop.com . I also like to read dolartoday.com and cubanet.org , both of which are anti-communist sites. The best way I can explain it is what you might call clique dynamics. Anyone who doesn't function well in a clique won't do well at DebatePolicy.

Russ
03-11-2017, 12:48 PM
It certainly isn't about politics since my political views come from redstate.com and therightscoop.com .

Shouldn't you come up with your own political views instead of getting them from a couple of websites?

Gunny
03-11-2017, 03:04 PM

Got news for you, Mr Assumption. I speak 4 dialects en Espanol. I also can speak some Japanese and Arabic. And dummy here only has a HS diploma. Don't judge a book by its cover.

Gunny
03-11-2017, 03:20 PM
They probably don't understand opera.

Okay ... confess .. I don't speak opera. I did actually bust out the bucks to go see Cats. Totally hot chicks. They come out into the audience and flirt before the show starts. My GF was pissed. I do or did used to clean up well. The Belgian chick that sings part of Memory came and sat on my lap. Guess who didn't get any that night?:laugh: That was as close to anything I was getting that particular night.

Far as drama rolls you know where that's going with me.

Gunny
03-11-2017, 03:34 PM
For some strange reason, some group think hostility has welled up on this message board. It's not a problem. It's an (occasionally) interesting topic to study. When you figure it out, tell me and we will both know. In the mean time, just consider it entertainment like watching the Jerry Springer TV show. It certainly isn't about politics since my political views come from redstate.com and therightscoop.com . I also like to read dolartoday.com and cubanet.org , both of which are anti-communist sites. The best way I can explain it is what you might call clique dynamics. Anyone who doesn't function well in a clique won't do well at DebatePolicy.

Oye, tu habre Espanol? You have not once spoken en Espanol to me. Afraid? And I've challenged you more than twice. Yeah I'm this dumbf*ck Texan who didn't go to college. Just a dumb jarhead. Yeah. That's me.

NightTrain
03-11-2017, 05:03 PM

No, the problem lies with you being a douchebag.

Most people don't like douchebags. You will find that to be a universal truth wherever you roam, and I'm sure if you stopped and thought about it, you already know this.

At some point you will mature enough to realize that the problem isn't everyone else; it's you. Once you take ownership of your social shortcomings, personal growth can begin and you can take steps to reduce your douchey ways - beginning with your misogyny.

Russ
03-11-2017, 06:00 PM
No, the problem lies with you being a douchebag.

Most people don't like douchebags. You will find that to be a universal truth wherever you roam, and I'm sure if you stopped and thought about it, you already know this.

At some point you will mature enough to realize that the problem isn't everyone else; it's you. Once you take ownership of your social shortcomings, personal growth can begin and you can take steps to reduce your douchey ways - beginning with your misogyny.

Ha! Eloquently stated, NT! I was searching for the words to say something like that, and you stole my thunder.

Tailfins should thank you deeply for this post, since it offers life lessons for him that he could use to greatly improve himself.

jimnyc
03-11-2017, 08:26 PM

The hostility is usually based on the member posting. It's a give and receive thing. If you act like an asshole, people will treat you like an asshole. If you come here and speak down to people, they are going to speak down to you in return. The hostility you see is well earned. The hostility you see is of your own creation. I think you should spend less time trying to analyze the board and it's members, and more time in trying to post without coming off as a misogynistic hater.

hjmick
03-11-2017, 11:23 PM
I've declared myself superior to all of you... Better than all of you...

I don't know why nobody likes me...

Jeff
03-12-2017, 06:50 AM

What a Asshole.
I would love to meet you in person tf.

Gunny
03-12-2017, 09:11 AM
What a Asshole.

Well, I guess we found tailfin's newest best friend.:laugh: Where's Jimbob with his camera when you need him?:laugh:

Seriously, tailfins lighten up. Everything's not a heart attack. Message board? All you got to do is hit "log out" and it goes away. You made your enemies. You want a war with them and you're getting one. It isn't your opinions. It's how you state them.

For instance, I spent a lot of my childhood and teens in So FL. I understand the mindset. Most of these other people are from the Northeast. They aren't going to buy off on that Latin machismo BS. I want a woman to walk beside me, not behind me. You talk about women like they are chattel. Guess how far that goes over with the women on the board .....

Think before opening your mouth.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-12-2017, 10:08 AM
What a Asshole.

Well said, amigo. :beer: :beer: -Tyr

I discovered that truth about TF a couple years ago, so I basically ignore him, unless on a rare occasion, he posts something worthwhile and in sync with conservative ideology.
Myself, I see his social maturity level at about a 6 or 7 year old...
While he tries to flaunt his supposed high IQ, I laugh at that, as I'd shoot myself if I could not outperform him in that arena as well.
His easily seen problem with women and his wanting them enslaved is akin to Islam's approach-which is why he often defends Islam..
That defense to me, show he is an idiot and even dangerous as a dumb-ass appeaser..-Tyr

Abbey Marie
03-12-2017, 11:21 AM
Well, I guess we found tailfin's newest best friend.:laugh: Where's Jimbob with his camera when you need him?:laugh:

Seriously, @tailfins (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=2229) lighten up. Everything's not a heart attack. Message board? All you got to do is hit "log out" and it goes away. You made your enemies. You want a war with them and you're getting one. It isn't your opinions. It's how you state them.

For instance, I spent a lot of my childhood and teens in So FL. I understand the mindset. Most of these other people are from the Northeast. They aren't going to buy off on that Latin machismo BS. I want a woman to walk beside me, not behind me. You talk about women like they are chattel. Guess how far that goes over with the women on the board .....

Think before opening your mouth.

Actually, Gunny, it is his opinions.
I am truly heartened to see that you guys get it, and are expressing it.

Gunny
03-12-2017, 11:53 AM
Actually, Gunny, it is his opinions.
I am truly heartened to see that you guys get it, and are expressing it.

I'm not asking you to agree. But it's a Latino mindset. So buster boy needs to put on his drawers. You want to play his-pandex? Tu habla Espanol? Que quire your huevos. pendejo? Eres un menteroso.

Russ
03-12-2017, 02:12 PM
I want a woman to walk beside me, not behind me.

That is a nice statement.

Black Diamond
03-12-2017, 02:42 PM
I'm not asking you to agree. But it's a Latino mindset. So buster boy needs to put on his drawers. You want to play his-pandex? Tu habla Espanol? Que quire your huevos. pendejo? Eres un menteroso.
Machismo?

Abbey Marie
03-12-2017, 02:51 PM
Machismo?

TF is not Latino.

Black Diamond
03-12-2017, 03:01 PM
TF is not Latino.
I'm confused. Again.

Gunny
03-12-2017, 03:19 PM
I'm confused. Again.

Join the club. Some think he is not Latino. He sounds totally Cuban to me. I honestly have no idea beyond reading the terminology and mindset. Not once has ever responded to me in Spanish. Makes you wonder, don't it?

Kathianne
03-12-2017, 03:56 PM
Join the club. Some think he is not Latino. He sounds totally Cuban to me. I honestly have no idea beyond reading the terminology and mindset. Not once has ever responded to me in Spanish. Makes you wonder, don't it?
He's not Hispanic in any way, just wanted to marry someone who wasn't English speaking and didn't think like anglos. He just hates women that aren't willing to be subservient.

tailfins
03-12-2017, 11:09 PM
I'm confused. Again.

I slammed the door shut on socializing with fellow Anglos 27 years ago. Any influence you see was picked up over those 27 years. It was like a light switch was flipped and my life became much happier. I had an inkling that such was in my future when I pressured my parents into a road trip to Mexico City when I was 10 and just saw the night and day difference how even those my age treated me in Mexico. When I was a teen my half sister lived in Florida and I was impressed how well the Cubans treated me. Then I met the Brazilians when I had my first post-degree job in Boston. The Brazilians beat them all.

tailfins
03-12-2017, 11:17 PM
He's not Hispanic in any way, just wanted to marry someone who wasn't English speaking and didn't think like anglos. He just hates women that aren't willing to be subservient.

Wrong again! One of the first Brazilians that I dated was a full-blown hammer-and-sickle Communist. She was friendly, affectionate and enjoyed my company. It was a case of mutual curiosity. She actively fought for the abolition of private property and the abolition of families to bring about gender equality. I just don't like petty, retaliatory women. One thing that I do like about the Marxist version of feminism is that it doesn't try to make men something less.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-13-2017, 09:39 AM
I slammed the door shut on socializing with fellow Anglos 27 years ago. Any influence you see was picked up over those 27 years. It was like a light switch was flipped and my life became much happier. I had an inkling that such was in my future when I pressured my parents into a road trip to Mexico City when I was 10 and just saw the night and day difference how even those my age treated me in Mexico. When I was a teen my half sister lived in Florida and I was impressed how well the Cubans treated me. Then I met the Brazilians when I had my first post-degree job in Boston. The Brazilians beat them all.

I slammed the door shut on socializing with fellow Anglos 27 years ago.

No doubt because they rejected your philosophy and retarded world views.. and your misogynistic faith..
Sure you embrace Latino's and even greater Islam--as they both are heavily into beating, torturing, enslaving and massively controlling their women!
So please spare us your feeble excuses and ignorant rantings on some enlightenment that you mistakenly think is nirvana.. Truff..-Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-13-2017, 09:44 AM
Wrong again! One of the first Brazilians that I dated was a full-blown hammer-and-sickle Communist. She was friendly, affectionate and enjoyed my company. It was a case of mutual curiosity. She actively fought for the abolition of private property and the abolition of families to bring about gender equality. I just don't like petty, retaliatory women. One thing that I do like about the Marxist version of feminism is that it doesn't try to make men something less.

So the first gal that ignorantly gave you some booty, inspired you to think that communism is great and her stupidity marvelous...
Do tell, as this helps explain your own arrogance, stupidity, shallowness and hatred of decent women, IMHO.-TYR

tailfins
03-13-2017, 11:56 AM
The hostility is usually based on the member posting. It's a give and receive thing. If you act like an asshole, people will treat you like an asshole. If you come here and speak down to people, they are going to speak down to you in return. The hostility you see is well earned. The hostility you see is of your own creation. I think you should spend less time trying to analyze the board and it's members, and more time in trying to post without coming off as a misogynistic hater.

No matter who you are some people will love you and others will hate you. I knew where I stood when you nominated me as the most hated person on the board. When you put two gears together, sometimes they match; sometimes they don't. Dealing with hostile people is a good skill to have. Desensitizing oneself to hostility opens the door to dealing with it strategically. Profiling and statistics are your friend.

jimnyc
03-13-2017, 01:58 PM
No matter who you are some people will love you and others will hate you. I knew where I stood when you nominated me as the most hated person on the board. When you put two gears together, sometimes they match; sometimes they don't. Dealing with hostile people is a good skill to have. Desensitizing oneself to hostility opens the door to dealing with it strategically. Profiling and statistics are your friend.

I call them as I see them. It only makes sense you will be the most hated when you go out of your way to insult the board, crow about how you are somehow better, analyzing us, and then speaking down about women to the point that you seem proud of it. You act as if there can't be "good" in white American folks, especially women. But that's YOUR warped view.

Methinks a lot of it is because such women will run circles around you, and will want to be independent and have freedoms. At times, you sound like you might be a muslim.

Gunny
03-13-2017, 02:03 PM

Remember that part where I said I was going to be nice Kathianne ? I lied
@tailfins (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=2229) So let me get this straight .... you can't just go get a date and work on a relationship. What with that awarp winning personality of yours I can see THAT. You piss all over everything you touch. Nothing nice ever comes out of you.

So, to compensate, you got a 3rd world country, take advantage of their impoverishment and buy you yourself one? You disgust me. "Hi. I'm here to buy a sex slave and woman I can treat like shit." Did you cruise SE Asia too? Easy pickin's there. You can buy a 12 years old for a couple hundred bucks.

What a vile piece of shit you are.

tailfins
03-13-2017, 02:48 PM
Remember that part where I said I was going to be nice Kathianne ? I lied
@tailfins (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=2229) So let me get this straight .... you can't just go get a date and work on a relationship. What with that awarp winning personality of yours I can see THAT. You piss all over everything you touch. Nothing nice ever comes out of you.

So, to compensate, you got a 3rd world country, take advantage of their impoverishment and buy you yourself one? You disgust me. "Hi. I'm here to buy a sex slave and woman I can treat like shit." Did you cruise SE Asia too? Easy pickin's there. You can buy a 12 years old for a couple hundred bucks.

What a vile piece of shit you are.

You seem to know more about Asia than I do. Besides, the Brazilian from 27 years ago had rich parents and studied at the University of Missouri just to occupy herself.

Gunny
03-13-2017, 03:21 PM
You seem to know more about Asia than I do. Besides, the Brazilian from 27 years ago had rich parents and studied at the University of Missouri just to occupy herself.

I don't care. Mistreating women has a zero tolerance level with me. What I understand is the practice of men buying women because I saw it for years and wasn't allowed to do a damned thing about it. You might not understand them. I sure as Hell don't. But I've never treated anyone as less than my equal. I was married to a female Marine. She'd tear you apart the way you whine.

It's your mentality that's the problem. Women are shit and can do only what you allow them to. I got a dog in the back yard that can do that. Maybe you need to go get you a sheep. They can't tell on you.

tailfins
03-13-2017, 03:55 PM
I call them as I see them. It only makes sense you will be the most hated when you go out of your way to insult the board, crow about how you are somehow better, analyzing us, and then speaking down about women to the point that you seem proud of it. You act as if there can't be "good" in white American folks, especially women. But that's YOUR warped view.

Methinks a lot of it is because such women will run circles around you, and will want to be independent and have freedoms. At times, you sound like you might be a muslim.

Just so you know, there no complaints or problems on my end. I know exactly what I'm getting into every time I log in. Your message board serves a certain purpose. If I want to see monkeys, I visit the zoo.

Gunny
03-13-2017, 04:35 PM
Just so you know, there no complaints or problems on my end. I know exactly what I'm getting into every time I log in. Your message board serves a certain purpose. If I want to see monkeys, I visit the zoo.You NAILED it. He's afraid of girls. I thought I was a dumbass about them but I will hand over the title to this clown.

The Dumbass How to Not Make Friends and Not Win Over Girls goes to .... Tailfins. I can't even compete with you. And I'm dumber'n shit when it comes to girls. I been screwing that crap up for almost 50 years (when I decided they didn't really have cooties). I got NOTHING on your ass.

Do we have a championship. DP belt for him to sport around?

hjmick
03-13-2017, 04:58 PM
Just so you know, there no complaints or problems on my end. I know exactly what I'm getting into every time I log in. Your message board serves a certain purpose. If I want to see monkeys, I visit the zoo.

Interesting. I would have to say that your perceived superiority of the members here is indicative of a problem on your end. I would also suggest that your need to declare such at your every visit of late is a passive complaint.

Look, you obviously don't want to be here, you're obviously better than all of us, we're unlikely to learn anything from you due to our abject ignorance, so why don't you just beat feet? Check out and don't come back. Leave us all here to wallow in out stupidity.

Do yourself the favor, go, don't return.

Besides, I for one am sick of your tripe...

aboutime
03-13-2017, 06:23 PM
Tailfins comes here to dispute his obvious "SHORT COMINGS", because he knows. Nobody here can see who is behind the keyboard...which is a safety device for tailfins' SHORT attributes.