PDA

View Full Version : So I wrote this PM to Abbey...

gabosaurus
03-10-2017, 06:45 PM
...and got this response: "Abbey has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space."

Kathianne
03-10-2017, 07:21 PM
...and got this response: "Abbey has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space."

LOL! It happens quite a bit, thanks, now I understand waiting for reply too!

Black Diamond
03-10-2017, 07:24 PM
Don't admins and mods have unlimited pm space as part of the perks ? :cool:

Kathianne
03-10-2017, 07:29 PM
Don't admins and mods have unlimited pm space as part of the perks ? :cool:

No. :laugh2:

Abbey Marie
03-10-2017, 08:01 PM

Sorry! I'll go clear stuff out.

Abbey Marie
03-10-2017, 08:01 PM
LOL! It happens quite a bit, thanks, now I understand waiting for reply too!

Lol!

Abbey Marie
03-10-2017, 08:04 PM
Sorry! I'll go clear stuff out.

ETA: Done

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-10-2017, 08:37 PM
HERE IS MY PM TO ABBEY FROM TWO YEARS AGO.
ABBY MY FRIEND, YOU KNOW I LIKE RUSS and he is a damn fine fellow,,but, you can do better.
I have hired and paid in advance 5 hit men in the last two years, all to no avail..
They go out and never come back-- ever!
I get the feeling that you've been helping Russ dispatch them when they show up to do the deed.
If so please stop-or else our stars can never unite..

Finally she replied with this pm..

Robert, keep sending them, after Russ and I tame them, we make them work the farm we bought..
Big crop coming in this year and we need 4 more new workers. And do try to pick bigger stronger hit men, as Russ has put on a bit of weight lately and needs the extra exercise when beating them to lose a few pounds.

p.s. I know that picture you sent me, claiming it was you as a young man was actually Arnold Shwarzenegger , ok?
So chop, chop, with the hit men, I mean new laborers..
And Russ says to say hello, and thanks...
Signed,
Your friend Abbey.

Gunny
03-11-2017, 01:16 AM
...and got this response: "Abbey has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space."So? I check my e-mail about once a year. Maybe. If it's business, you can report it which is a whole different account. If it's not business, who cares?

And if it's not business, there's this board. The thing you're logged onto? All ya got to do is is start a thread saying "Hey, Abs". Then there is the Abbey function. That works too.

I have no idea what MY PM account looks like. I don't spend my time talking behind peoples' backs. It's as old as yours, I can tell you that.

Abbey Marie
03-11-2017, 09:30 AM
ABBY MY FRIEND, YOU KNOW I LIKE RUSS and he is a damn fine fellow,,but, you can do better.
I have hired and paid in advance 5 hit men in the last two years, all to no avail..
I get the feeling that you've been helping Russ dispatch them when they show up to do the deed.

Robert, keep sending them, after Russ and I tame them, we make them work the farm we bought..
Big crop coming in this year and we need 4 more new workers. And do try to pick bigger stronger hit men, as Russ has put on a bit of weight lately and needs the extra exercise when beating them to lose a few pounds.

p.s. I know that picture you sent me, claiming it was you as a young man was actually Arnold Shwarzenegger , ok?
Signed,
Your friend Abbey.

:laugh2: Robert, that was truly creative!

Russ
03-11-2017, 10:05 AM

Signed,
Your friend Abbey.

Lol!