PDA

View Full Version : Head shot: SAS sniper kills ISIS decapitation boss with single bullet to the head....

LongTermGuy
03-11-2017, 09:18 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=65&v=Xtk_5atPyrg

RAQQA — "An ISIS boss who taught jihadis how to decapitate people got his just desserts when he lost his own head to a British SAS sniper's rifle.

The marksman with the British Army's Special Air Service Regiment shot the ISIS executioner in the back of the head as he showed recruits at a training camp in northern Syria how to decapitate prisoners, according to the Daily Star Sunday.

The sniper was one of 20 SAS soldiers who sneaked into a terrorist-held area two weeks ago, an unnamed British military source told the Daily Star Sunday.

Intelligence reported that the area could not be bombed in an air strike because it was in a small village, close to a school, and the risk of collateral damage was too high.The sniper got into position and waited almost 12 hours.

The target: a jihadi training camp 1,200 meters away.The SAS team waited until the ISIS commander began showing recruits how to cut prisoners' heads off, according to the Daily Star Sunday.

The sniper got the all-clear to fire as the ISIS chief demonstrated cutting motions with knives, axes and a sword.Using a high-powered Dan .338 rifle and aiming more than a foot off to allow for the wind, the marksman took out the ISIS boss with one shot, the Daily Star Sunday reported, citing the military source.

The commander was reportedly easy to spot because he wore white robes, which is unusual for ISIS fighters.Most of the 20 ISIS recruits deserted the camp following the SAS operation"

Drummond
03-11-2017, 09:49 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=65&v=Xtk_5atPyrg

RAQQA — "An ISIS boss who taught jihadis how to decapitate people got his just desserts when he lost his own head to a British SAS sniper's rifle.

The marksman with the British Army's Special Air Service Regiment shot the ISIS executioner in the back of the head as he showed recruits at a training camp in northern Syria how to decapitate prisoners, according to the Daily Star Sunday.

The sniper was one of 20 SAS soldiers who sneaked into a terrorist-held area two weeks ago, an unnamed British military source told the Daily Star Sunday.

Intelligence reported that the area could not be bombed in an air strike because it was in a small village, close to a school, and the risk of collateral damage was too high.The sniper got into position and waited almost 12 hours.

The target: a jihadi training camp 1,200 meters away.The SAS team waited until the ISIS commander began showing recruits how to cut prisoners' heads off, according to the Daily Star Sunday.

The sniper got the all-clear to fire as the ISIS chief demonstrated cutting motions with knives, axes and a sword.Using a high-powered Dan .338 rifle and aiming more than a foot off to allow for the wind, the marksman took out the ISIS boss with one shot, the Daily Star Sunday reported, citing the military source.

The commander was reportedly easy to spot because he wore white robes, which is unusual for ISIS fighters.Most of the 20 ISIS recruits deserted the camp following the SAS operation"

Excellent work ... carried out according to our forces' customarily determined, cold efficiency. I'm proud of our boys !!

Balu
03-11-2017, 10:07 PM
Good job, well done! :clap:

LongTermGuy
03-11-2017, 10:41 PM
​Another muslim koran reading roach sent to allah...

Elessar
03-11-2017, 11:00 PM
Yahoo!

Score a big one for the good guys!

Gunny
03-12-2017, 01:17 AM
Yahoo!

Score a big one for the good guys!

Guess it was a bad day to be a bad guy, huh? You KNOW I'm going to have to go check out all the techs on that weapon :)

Elessar
03-12-2017, 12:00 PM
Guess it was a bad day to be a bad guy, huh? You KNOW I'm going to have to go check out all the techs on that weapon :)

I could not quite tell....but it looked like a .50 cal Barrett

Gunny
03-12-2017, 12:19 PM
I could not quite tell....but it looked like a .50 cal Barrett

The Brits fire a .303. Been around since the 1890s with the Enfield. We fired a .308. The Barrett I think is a .50 cal. The latter is after my time. I had a Springfield in .308.

I don't really care. Dude hit black.:dance:

Chalk one up.

Elessar
03-12-2017, 01:56 PM
The Brits fire a .303. Been around since the 1890s with the Enfield. We fired a .308. The Barrett I think is a .50 cal. The latter is after my time. I had a Springfield in .308.

I don't really care. Dude hit black.:dance:

Chalk one up.

I had a .303. Flat shooting rifle. Knockout power. This didn't look like a .303, but
I am not as good as you are.