PDA

View Full Version : Rachel Maddow - MSNBC - releasing Trump's tax returns

jimnyc
03-14-2017, 08:07 PM
Albeit from 2005, they are tax returns nonetheless. This ought to be interesting!

hjmick
03-14-2017, 08:22 PM
The Latest: Trump releases tax info ahead of TV report (http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/the-latest-trump-releases-tax-info-ahead-of-tv-report/ar-AAolPs4?li=BBnb7Kz)

And now it's a non-story...

jimnyc
03-14-2017, 08:24 PM
The Latest: Trump releases tax info ahead of TV report (http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/the-latest-trump-releases-tax-info-ahead-of-tv-report/ar-AAolPs4?li=BBnb7Kz)

And now it's a non-story...

THANK YOU!

And not for making it a non-story, but because I was sitting here watching/streaming it, and I detest that woman. And now I just hit the little X at the top right of her ugly screen. :)

pete311
03-14-2017, 08:37 PM
2005? lame

jimnyc
03-14-2017, 08:40 PM
2005? lame

Yeah, I was tuning in for the story of the year. I want my 15 minutes back.

aboutime
03-14-2017, 09:04 PM
They never give up repeating their lies.

Anyhow....I always thought Maddow was a NICE GUY.:clap:

Elessar
03-14-2017, 10:17 PM
For the life of me, I do not know why tax returns and filings have become such a big deal.

Let the media release their own for a change.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-15-2017, 05:41 AM
Albeit from 2005, they are tax returns nonetheless. This ought to be interesting!

I SEE THAT NAME-- I THINK USELESS, OVER-HYPED MAGGOT..
ANYTHING REPORTED BY THAT POS , I IGNORE BECAUSE IF ITS NOT AN OUTRIGHT LIE, ITS A CLEVER LITTLE TWISTED LIE....-Tyr

Gunny
03-15-2017, 05:57 AM
Yeah, I was tuning in for the story of the year. I want my 15 minutes back.

You can actually watch Rachel Maddow for 15 minutes? I can't take 2 minutes of that moron. If there's a lie or something irrelevant to be told, she's on top of it.

BoogyMan
03-15-2017, 10:10 AM
2005? lame

26 U.S.C. § 7213(a)(3) says that Madcow should be in jail for publishing this information without consent. Click image below for source at Cornell Law.

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9789&stc=1 (https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/26/7213)

Bilgerat
03-15-2017, 10:56 AM
https://scontent-mia1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/17343000_1366399460102945_1639240743802104246_n.jp g?oh=766f53d273f72916befeef32e7d9ec21&oe=59305F00

jimnyc
03-15-2017, 10:59 AM
Thanks to political correctness, I'm not allowed to say that Maddow looks like a GUY of about 25 or so. She just does, and she goes out of her way to portray herself as such. I'm not saying there's anything wrong with that, just pointing out what I would say if I were allowed to. :)

Gunny
03-15-2017, 11:06 AM
Thanks to political correctness, I'm not allowed to say that Maddow looks like a GUY of about 25 or so. She just does, and she goes out of her way to portray herself as such. I'm not saying there's anything wrong with that, just pointing out what I would say if I were allowed to. :)

I'm thinking about sinking bilgerat's cutter for posting that pic. I WAS eating.:puke:

gabosaurus
03-15-2017, 11:06 AM
I've always thought Maddow was a clown. As is most of MSNBC. The network is a poor Fox imitation.

jimnyc
03-15-2017, 11:15 AM
I gotta wonder, the entire way this thing was handled, who the hell was in charge over at msnbc? The returns were obviously lame and more or less a non-story. The twitter crap to get folks to tune in was lame. Then he 20 minute opening crap was the lamest ever. Luckily I was spared the last of it or I may have e-strangled her. But the whole thing was lame, no matter where you stand in the aisle. It was obviously someone who got lame information, and then decided to mooch it for all it was worth, with a dud of an ending.

Did she not realize this would look lame? Did anyone at the station not realize the same?

Gunny
03-15-2017, 12:01 PM
I gotta wonder, the entire way this thing was handled, who the hell was in charge over at msnbc? The returns were obviously lame and more or less a non-story. The twitter crap to get folks to tune in was lame. Then he 20 minute opening crap was the lamest ever. Luckily I was spared the last of it or I may have e-strangled her. But the whole thing was lame, no matter where you stand in the aisle. It was obviously someone who got lame information, and then decided to mooch it for all it was worth, with a dud of an ending.

Did she not realize this would look lame? Did anyone at the station not realize the same?Here's the rub ... I think they think she's funny. Her storylines/topics suck. If she ever took a class in journalism I'd like to know where so I could stand outside with a protest sign. Her writers suck. And she herself is nails on a chalkboard.

I think she and Chris Matthews are related. Neither of them know a thing about journalism.

Elessar
03-15-2017, 06:24 PM

Did she not realize this would look lame? Did anyone at the station not realize the same?

Anyone who would take on Al Sharpton as a host and commentator cannot not be on the up and up.

aboutime
03-15-2017, 06:45 PM
Anyone who would take on Al Sharpton as a host and commentator cannot not be on the up and up.

Elessar. There's a good reason they call him Al n(notso)Sharpton!:laugh::laugh2:

Elessar
03-16-2017, 03:15 PM
Elessar. There's a good reason they call him Al n(notso)Sharpton!:laugh::laugh2:

I knew of him when he was a street corner preacher in the Bronx. Filmed on a January evening
with snow coming down exhorting the blacks there to contribute to his cause of 'relieving them of
the white mans oppression'. Many of those people did not even have a winter coat. But that skinny little
big mouth sported a fur coat and hat, and was surrounded by warmly dressed bodyguards.

Big Time Fake!