03-14-2017, 08:43 PM
Hey, Gunny , wassup ugly? :lol: :coffee:

Elessar
03-14-2017, 10:13 PM
Hey, Gunny , wassup ugly? :lol: :coffee:

Pot and Kettle re-unite?:laugh:

Gunny
03-15-2017, 05:24 AM
Hey, @Gunny (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=30) , wassup ugly? :lol: :coffee:

Spring Break is KILLING me. Go back to school. I'm too old for this sh*t.

So my daughter says I like like a skinny old man. Well Sherlock, i AM a skinny old man. Think that one up on your own? :slap:

Gunny
03-15-2017, 10:40 AM
So there's this goofy movie on called Triple X (I just got back from the store). I love good one-liners. Samuel L Jackson says "Why is always the asshole that past the test?

Now I am thinking why is the non-assholes DON'T pass the test? :laugh:

jimnyc
03-15-2017, 10:51 AM
Pot and Kettle re-unite?:laugh:

You saying I'm ugly? :poke: I think my mirror agrees with you!! :laugh:

jimnyc
03-15-2017, 10:52 AM
Spring Break is KILLING me. Go back to school. I'm too old for this sh*t.

So my daughter says I like like a skinny old man. Well Sherlock, i AM a skinny old man. Think that one up on your own? :slap:

I wish I could be in Daytona or Ft. Lauderdale for spring break. My brain still thinks I'm 18 or 21, and I'd like to just pull up a beach chair wand watch the antics.

A skinny old man who blows out puffs of dirt when he laughs! :lol:

Elessar
03-15-2017, 06:08 PM
You saying I'm ugly? :poke: I think my mirror agrees with you!! :laugh:

Having never yet met you.....gotta trust folks that have known you longer!:laugh:

Gunny
03-15-2017, 06:47 PM
I wish I could be in Daytona or Ft. Lauderdale for spring break. My brain still thinks I'm 18 or 21, and I'd like to just pull up a beach chair wand watch the antics.

A skinny old man who blows out puffs of dirt when he laughs! :lol:

Guess what ... I'm STILL bigger than YOU. Well, my head isn't ... I'll give you that one.

I used to go to Daytona every summer. I could sit in a beach chair and watch you be stupid. I even know the inexpensive place to rent a condo and the best restaurant in town. :)

gabosaurus
03-15-2017, 07:19 PM
Spring Break is great for me. My schools are off this week. My daughter's school doesn't have Spring Break until after Easter. My husband is working.
I sat home with my mom and watched two German soap operas. Because afternoon here is prime time hours there. :cool:

Gunny
03-15-2017, 09:51 PM
Spring Break is great for me. My schools are off this week. My daughter's school doesn't have Spring Break until after Easter. My husband is working.
I sat home with my mom and watched two German soap operas. Because afternoon here is prime time hours there. :cool:

I don't like munchkins running around my knees. When they aren't here. I don't have to wear the knee braces. When they're here 24-7 I have to basically sleep with them on. I have to be constantly on guard. Not to mention they're little noise machines.

gabosaurus
03-16-2017, 10:41 AM
http://dailylaughpics.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/g1344545798498673827.jpg

Gunny
03-16-2017, 10:57 AM
http://dailylaughpics.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/g1344545798498673827.jpg

Nice try but I am I'd do it all againrelatively not that old. I have injuries to my legs from a lifetime of DOING THINGS instead of polishing a chair with my ass.

I'd do it all again. I've had a blast. Difference between being old and being injured.

gabosaurus
03-16-2017, 11:35 AM
It's a joke. You are supposed to laugh. :cool:

aboutime
03-16-2017, 06:05 PM
It's a joke. You are supposed to laugh. :cool:

o
Okay gabby. I'll laugh with you on this. Knowing, if you are lucky enough. SOMEDAY you will no longer be considered YOUNG, your boobs will become third, and fourth knee's, and you will need DEPENDS while sitting at your keyboard to prevent damage to the OLD LADY chair.:laugh:

Laugh as much as you want at everyone older than you. We all can laugh at you, knowing THE OLD LADY SHOE will be on the other foot for you.

Elessar
03-16-2017, 07:19 PM
Nice try but I am I'd do it all againrelatively not that old. I have injuries to my legs from a lifetime of DOING THINGS instead of polishing a chair with my ass.

I'd do it all again. I've had a blast. Difference between being old and being injured.

Both knees, both hands, my back and one shoulder.

Yeah, I would do it all over again.:clap: